LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

All-Time Favorite FBB from the U.K.

Started by big diesel, August 05, 2011, 08:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

I can never decide between  Joanna's sister Nikki Thomas
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Or Claire Wheeler
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How can you forget KIMBERLEY-ANNE JONES? So she did'nt do much internationally, You have got to give props where it's due.  My vote is for JOANNE McCARTNEY, Never knew she was a brit.  You know there are a hell of a lot more, Some have already mentioned a few.  Did you know that DESIREE ELLIS was born in england? Good idea, So let's get out the old muscle magazines and see who else we can come up with. ;D
I have another name to add to the mix, How about LORETTA LOMAX.  She was hot
Yes, Loretta Lomax, gosh, she was wonderful
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

iceman706

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I emailed her and she sent me this. Taken two weeks ago.
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   
Lisa is absolutely beautiful :-*

Motaro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have another name to add to the mix, How about LORETTA LOMAX.  She was hot
Yes, Loretta Lomax, gosh, she was wonderful
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, she was WONDERFUL due to her Karate Black Belt.

I really dream to see her doing tameshiwari routines in such outfit. When she had second grade black belt, it means for her is no problem to break whether 2 inch board or ribcage, to smash a big massive jar or head.  02:55 - ideal stretch, she can pop not only balloon, but even watermelon or plastic ball, doing legsplit on it. 04:03 great pose for AXE KICK. I can imagine a pack of 10 tiles or boards, what she'd smash by axe kick.

quadsquad

There used to be a gorgeous bb called Carrie Jones back in the 90s,  IIRC she was British Champ at least once, anyone have any pics ???

lyle918

From the waist up, JT was among the best but her legs, especially her calves, didn't match her upper body (as with most  of the female body builders)...However, to me, she was one of the most sensuous FBBers ever...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How can you forget KIMBERLEY-ANNE JONES? So she did'nt do much internationally, You have got to give props where it's due.  My vote is for JOANNE McCARTNEY, Never knew she was a brit.  You know there are a hell of a lot more, Some have already mentioned a few.  Did you know that DESIREE ELLIS was born in england? Good idea, So let's get out the old muscle magazines and see who else we can come up with. ;D
I have another name to add to the mix, How about LORETTA LOMAX.  She was hot

More Loretta
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

THFC

If we are going to include Desiree Ellis because she was born in the UK, then you have to say that arguably the best ever UK FBB was Sharon Marvel.

afigreg

Personally I always liked Della Wagnon, who was originally from the 1980's.
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SGREGOR

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If we are going to include Desiree Ellis because she was born in the UK, then you have to say that arguably the best ever UK FBB was Sharon Marvel.
Forgot about Sharon Marvel, She was a bad ass back in the day.  Does anyone remember Jacqueline Waters? She quit bodybuilding and did some soft porn and some cool magazine shoots, then disappeared.

daffy

Are we overlooking Christine Marshall? ???

Motaro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

More Loretta
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's my fav photo of Loretta Lomax :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
Would like to see her doing karate kicks in such outfit.

asapferg

I loved Paula Bircumshaw and Andrulla Blanchette. :-*

mussgal

What about Rene Campbell and Lisa Cross?

fredzeppelin

Before its all over, it might be Georgina McConnell.