⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jessica Sestrem [CurvyMuscleSensation] [TheSensation]

Started by tommyboy, February 23, 2019, 04:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nujerz84

I find it hard to think she is under the radar when she been listed for years 🤷🏻‍♂️.

nujerz84

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I find it hard to think she is under the radar when she been listed for years 🤷🏻‍♂️.

  Great work highlighting the laughable use of UTR in general by hacks.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Zenzen

One of the hottest girls I've ever seen! 🔥 Her live cam shows are really really hot, wild and explicit, while watching her you don't need a viagra 💊  ;D

She often travels Dubai. Does she still offer private sessions UTR? Any members met her You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fbbsmmh

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of the hottest girls I've ever seen! 🔥 Her live cam shows are really really hot, wild and explicit, while watching her you don't need a viagra 💊  ;D


Really ? I've had this misfortune to cam with her twice and both were awful experiences. She has zero charisma, is rude, stuck up, has no interest in the other person and her shoes are bland and generic. Great body, but without question one of the worst cam girls out there. Oh and most people under a certain age don't need Viagra .

google27

Anyone met her recently or in the past year? What is she like nowadays?

agamemno12

For those interested, she will be visiting Dubai next May.

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For those interested, she will be visiting Dubai next May.

Not sure who is going to waste their hard earned money for this kind of nuisance but Jessica Sestrem is good at dildoing herself and riding toys on her live shows

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fbbfan987

+1 - any recent reviews?  I will be in her area in a couple months and her physique looks amazing.  I don't mind if it's just MW but man, the comments about her bf/husband being there are just weird.

tjaa-se

Jessica Sestrem offers private sessions in Dubai as UTR. Any recent reviews?

tjaa-se

Jéssica Sestrem

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jessica Sestrem offers private sessions in Dubai as UTR. Any recent reviews?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's not married, has never been married.

I got no idea where this gossip comes from.

And she's not doing sessions.

-SqueezeMeBaby

Are you kidding? I had a (poor) session with her, saw her boyfriend or husband before, shortly during, and after the session. She made me wait almost 3 hours for nothing, in front of the hotel, postponed to the day after, was late. Finally one my worst sessions ever, although her physique is amazing. It was in Paris like 3 years ago.
I don't know if her profile is still active, but she had a sessiongirls page, and posted from time to time, tour dates. She was travelling in car with her husband or boyfriend.

I can't help but wonder, does Jessica Sestrem still make her 'private session' clients sit in the hotel lobby for three hours, only for her husband or boyfriend to crash the room like it's part of the package deal?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tjaa-se

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's not married, has never been married.

I got no idea where this gossip comes from.

And she's not doing sessions.

-SqueezeMeBaby

Are you kidding? I had a (poor) session with her, saw her boyfriend or husband before, shortly during, and after the session. She made me wait almost 3 hours for nothing, in front of the hotel, postponed to the day after, was late. Finally one my worst sessions ever, although her physique is amazing. It was in Paris like 3 years ago.
I don't know if her profile is still active, but she had a sessiongirls page, and posted from time to time, tour dates. She was travelling in car with her husband or boyfriend.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
All people who have sessioned previously with Skytriss, or Jessica Sestrem, know what I mean and why it can REALLY be an issue.
I really hope she travels alone or at least this man is very discreet...

What was the problem with Jessica Sestrem session?


Her boyfriend was present at the beginning of the sessions. Their relationship seemed also rather violent so she changed and postponed the session (I heard his voice when she was with me on the phone), I waited one hour in front of the hotel (I should have gone) etc
One of my worst experiences in 33 years of sessions...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh wow, shocker: SqueezeMeBaby guy won't accept obvious facts. Who could've predicted that? Apparently Jessica Sestrem has been running sessions for years and (surprise) has a boyfriend/husband, but sure, all the members are liars and he alone possesses the One True Knowledge. Brilliant.

Zenzen

Folks, what you're seeing isn't just a cam show, this is basically a live infomercial for the world's most overworked dildo. Forget 'limited warranty,' that poor thing deserves a retirement plan and counseling after tonight. At this pace, she's not a camgirl, she's a full-time dildo durability tester. Honestly, NASA should just hire her to stress-test rocket parts because if it can survive her, it can survive re-entry.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login