LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lauren Powers

Started by set336, August 31, 2009, 07:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I heard all the bad reviews of  having a session with Lauren powers before I made an appointment to see her. So I took it apon my self to make an appointment with her anyway.  So   I decided to have a role playing session with her, the kind of session I was going to ask her to do was  to ensure that she would not be on her phone or watching tv.  So the role playing was to be about myself playing a love struck puppy that's in love with Lauren powers of course she's not interested so I start chasing her around her hotel room in her bathing suit. Before the session I emailed her about the session and she was all for it.  She emailed me about three times to confirm the appointment. Talk about being desperate lol.  I have to tell you that the hotel we were in was pretty big, plenty of running space.  She was really fast, I couldn't  catch her.  And the irony of this was that she took a phone call while I was chasing her and she was still fast. It was in the year 2013. She was 52 year old at the time. I got my moneys worth. She sessioned for her 300 dollars an hr that's for sure.

    That changes everything

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Scooty rules!!
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Life sucks and then you die.

clay99

She's on herbicepscam and still offers sessions for those lucky ones in California

russianfbbfan

I actually had a great and quite sensual session with her in 2017.
She was definitely not at her peak anymore but still pretty muscular and I had her attention all the time. So, YMMV.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I actually had a great and quite sensual session with her in 2017.
She was definitely not at her peak anymore but still pretty muscular and I had her attention all the time. So, YMMV.

She doesn't look bad, would see her for nostalgia probably the 1st female bodybuilder I ever saw on tv venice muscle beach. Gayle Moher, Kasie Cavanaugh, karla Nelsen, gabrielle nicander I missed out on that generation 

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I actually had a great and quite sensual session with her in 2017.
She was definitely not at her peak anymore but still pretty muscular and I had her attention all the time. So, YMMV.

She doesn't look bad, would see her for nostalgia probably the 1st female bodybuilder I ever saw on tv venice muscle beach. Gayle Moher, Kasie Cavanaugh, karla Nelsen, gabrielle nicander I missed out on that generation

Glad I got to see some of them. It was a generation.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I actually had a great and quite sensual session with her in 2017.
She was definitely not at her peak anymore but still pretty muscular and I had her attention all the time. So, YMMV.

She doesn't look bad, would see her for nostalgia probably the 1st female bodybuilder I ever saw on tv venice muscle beach. Gayle Moher, Kasie Cavanaugh, karla Nelsen, gabrielle nicander I missed out on that generation

Glad I got to see some of them. It was a generation.

Karla was out of the scene by the time I got in. Always wanted to meet Kasie, but whenever she was in town I was either out-of-town or too busy to see her. I did session with Gayle three times and it was a role play feast.

Sessioned once with Gabe Nicander, and it is a great memory. She comes to NYC during hazy, hot & humid spell in June. She checked into her hotel and the room was small, so small the bed was shoved against one wall with only one night table. Plus the A/C wasn't working properly. I got to her room, she apologized and said, "They are going to move me into a good room tonight," and asked me to reschedule. But this gorgeous busty muscular 6 foot blonde in heels said it while blonde said that wearing a string bikini. I said let's do it now. Now I'm 6 foot one and was 225 lbs. or so and Gabe was listed back then about 200 pounds. So me and her, these two big people began to roll around in bed doing wrestling, role play, whatever, almost rolling off the bed two or three times or hitting the wall on the other side of the bed, getting pretty sweaty while we were doing it. We finally broke character and started laughing since the whole thing was so funny. (It was also pretty sexy.) Wish I had sessioned with her a couple more times. As I said, a great memory for me. Hope she's doing great. 

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I actually had a great and quite sensual session with her in 2017.
She was definitely not at her peak anymore but still pretty muscular and I had her attention all the time. So, YMMV.

She doesn't look bad, would see her for nostalgia probably the 1st female bodybuilder I ever saw on tv venice muscle beach. Gayle Moher, Kasie Cavanaugh, karla Nelsen, gabrielle nicander I missed out on that generation

Glad I got to see some of them. It was a generation.

Karla was out of the scene by the time I got in. Always wanted to meet Kasie, but whenever she was in town I was either out-of-town or too busy to see her. I did session with Gayle three times and it was a role play feast.

Sessioned once with Gabe Nicander, and it is a great memory. She comes to NYC during hazy, hot & humid spell in June. She checked into her hotel and the room was small, so small the bed was shoved against one wall with only one night table. Plus the A/C wasn't working properly. I got to her room, she apologized and said, "They are going to move me into a good room tonight," and asked me to reschedule. But this gorgeous busty muscular 6 foot blonde in heels said it while blonde said that wearing a string bikini. I said let's do it now. Now I'm 6 foot one and was 225 lbs. or so and Gabe was listed back then about 200 pounds. So me and her, these two big people began to roll around in bed doing wrestling, role play, whatever, almost rolling off the bed two or three times or hitting the wall on the other side of the bed, getting pretty sweaty while we were doing it. We finally broke character and started laughing since the whole thing was so funny. (It was also pretty sexy.) Wish I had sessioned with her a couple more times. As I said, a great memory for me. Hope she's doing great.

Kasie is in my hometown so she's the first session I ever did in my life. It was a great time and a good experience for a first time. Gabe Nicander was great. I know some people had mixed reviews but I had a good time. I never saw Gayle but definitely thought about it.