Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581213 Posts in 74125 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 05:15:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Awefilms
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Awefilms  (Read 53274 times)

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Awefilms site server issues
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2014, 12:53:21 pm »
I've managed to download the Hazel file but can't play the file, it's not compatible - and this is not the first time this has happened with this company. Any suggestions?
Nothing you can do other than to keep emailing them on the problem until you get a response.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2014, 12:53:21 pm »

Offline mrdergel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2014, 01:15:28 pm »
I've managed to download the Hazel file but can't play the file, it's not compatible - and this is not the first time this has happened with this company. Any suggestions?

The same for me  :-[ ... bought some clips for one week ... sometimes I can download but they are corrupt  :angry: I tried to email them ... but the email was bounced back --- very bad service  ???

Offline snoloose

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2014, 05:36:08 pm »
Yes, really bad customer service and you can't find out that is not working until you've paid and access the member's only area.
I'm very disappointed, tomorrow it's a week since I subscribed to the $29.95 monthly recurring and still haven't been able to download a single video
 :angry:

Offline whiplash90

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2014, 04:39:24 am »
The problem was supposedly fixed on Friday but I'm still having problems.

Offline jalo000

• Activity:
    0%
awefilms
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2014, 10:52:59 pm »
Anyone noticing that awefilms is recycling material now? They used to have great vids now it's just older stuff :-(

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
Re: awefilms
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2014, 12:05:16 am »
I noticed and it's quite pathetic.  Good idea to re-post old low-res video clips into a more HD/high-res format, but doing updates on it like it's something brand new?  That is just sad.  Hopefully that doesn't continue.  Until they can fix the site's load up issues I will refrain from starting a membership.  I just wait 3-4 months, D/L everything I missed out on, and then immediately end my membership.

Offline Paperclip113

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Awefilms archives?
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2014, 07:30:17 pm »
I just signed up for a $19.95 membership and I cannot access a single video. It newver said that on the sign up page. It only said, "Income issues? We know that these economic times are tough. Join Awefilms.com for $19.95 and your membership will recur at only $19.95/month"

What the hell is that membership if it does not let you see the videos.

I feel ripped off.
This is what I was worried about. What does 19.95 get me? I can't seem to find that information anywhere, and there's nothing in the FAQ...why should I sign up if there doesn't seem to be anything I get from it?

Offline whiplash90

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Awefilms archives?
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2014, 12:38:41 am »
I just signed up for a $19.95 membership and I cannot access a single video. It newver said that on the sign up page. It only said, "Income issues? We know that these economic times are tough. Join Awefilms.com for $19.95 and your membership will recur at only $19.95/month"

What the hell is that membership if it does not let you see the videos.

I feel ripped off.
This is what I was worried about. What does 19.95 get me? I can't seem to find that information anywhere, and there's nothing in the FAQ...why should I sign up if there doesn't seem to be anything I get from it?

Exactly, the site is bunk.

Offline PP100

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Awefilms -any good these days?
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2017, 02:17:35 pm »
Hi Guys! Anyone a current or recent member of Awefilms.com? Thinking of joining. Are the clips they sell to non members also for download by members? Whats their back catalogue like compared to the buy as you go clips? And are there any limits on what members can download? Any feedback appreciated.

Offline h666666

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Awefilms -any good these days?
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2017, 08:37:24 pm »
If you go to their site, you can basically see their entire back catalogue! Browse athletes by name, look at all clips, with prices and all. If you are a member, you can download any and all of those exact same clips with no limitations as far as I can tell. I'm a member; I don't think there is any other site where I can still consistently and regularly get new clips of the really big girls. If I start saving costs and cancelling memberships, I usually still keep Awefilms and Muscle Angels. For me those are the two essential FBB sites.

Offline PP100

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2017, 10:57:53 pm »
Thanks for your info. If the "to buy" clips are what members get assuming no catches ?  then that looks worth it even if their monthly sub is more than most sites. It's got quite a few clips I'd like.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2017, 11:38:34 pm »
Not as much new stuff as before. A lot of reups, reedits and outtakes from older photo shoots. They cycle in and out a lot of their clips. You may have Awefilms clips on your hard drive that are no longer on the site.

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2017, 12:10:04 am »
If you go to their site, you can basically see their entire back catalogue! Browse athletes by name, look at all clips, with prices and all. If you are a member, you can download any and all of those exact same clips with no limitations as far as I can tell. I'm a member; I don't think there is any other site where I can still consistently and regularly get new clips of the really big girls. If I start saving costs and cancelling memberships, I usually still keep Awefilms and Muscle Angels. For me those are the two essential FBB sites.

I was just going to add, that female-bodybuilders.org has big girls too. All in contest shape and mostly European. See my review that I did of them in one of the other threads.

Awefilms has a lot of content. I think some of it goes back 10 years or so as some of the old clips are standard definition. I would say its a good website to join. It is pricier than the other websites, probably the most expensive that I have joined, so if money is an issue, it is something to consider.
The pros:
- lots of content
- from years ago to today.
- one thing they do that is different from the other websites is that they have skits or mini-movies on here.
- Big girls on here, could be a plus or minus depending on your preferences
- you can download whatever you want so if you see a video that you like it is more economical to join the website than to buy individual clips.

The cons
- some of the girls are not as beautiful as on some of the other websites i.e - see my review of female-power.net. That website has some real beauties.
- expensive

Offline ArkMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
Awefilms
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2017, 11:09:20 pm »
Is there download limit? Can you still download movies and keep?

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Awefilms
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2017, 11:18:11 pm »
Is there download limit? Can you still download movies and keep?
Unless they changed policy in the last couple of months, you can save all videos to your hard drive and there is no download limit.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Awefilms

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View