⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ripped Princess

Started by Bigger-is-better, August 16, 2023, 01:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigger-is-better

Here is a Compilation of Clips during a whole Year! Jana is always in Shape!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To book a Session Please use her e Mail:
bodybuilderin@web.de
Please book early, because usually she is Good booked
And Please dont forget to write the Town you want to book in the Subjekt

Welcome back Chris. Miss you man, you were away for long years.

Chris is husband & manager of Jana. If you have any questions about Jana, you may ask Chris.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Bigger-is-better

No!!! Dont ask me 😀😁
I only do the Shootings
If you have questions ask Jana

Bigger-is-better

I am whether her husband (Jana is Not married), nor her Manager (Why would she Need a Manager?)
I do the Shootings and her You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Website
Only Fans, and insta**** she does herself

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am whether her husband (Jana is Not married), nor her Manager (Why would she Need a Manager?)
I do the Shootings and her You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Website
Only Fans, and inst@gram she does herself

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

ji_scott

She has created an entry on the new site Bad Kitty.  Her travel schedule isn't there yet.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sony7380

So is Chris joining Jana in her tours? 

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So is Chris joining Jana in her tours?

He's her bodyguard

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So is Chris joining Jana in her tours?

He's her bodyguard

   Another of your uneducated guesses.

It was a joke, lighten up.

On another note Chris' videos are bland and boring. Annoying background music. 

Bigger-is-better

Sure...the Musik is a generated Licence free music...i wouldnt pay the fee to use real music !
Do you know how much it costs to use music legal????

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sure...the Musik is a generated Licence free music...i wouldnt pay the fee to use real music !
Do you know how much it costs to use music legal????

She doesn't need any music. Better off with her speaking directly to the camera -comparing herself, bragging/boasting about much bigger/stronger she is.

Her posing videos are boring and with the annoying royalty free music played in the background it's even more irritating.

Bigger-is-better

I dont know what is going on in the Head of People blaming the music of fbb Clips...if you dont like turn Off the Sound and Play your own music...or Import the Clip in a Video Editor and Change the Sound...its quicker done than writing a bashing Post....
I am Sure you didnt understand the Post before about License..maybe because you never did something by yourself ???

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I dont know what is going on in the Head of People blaming the music of fbb Clips...if you dont like turn Off the Sound and Play your own music...or Import the Clip in a Video Editor and Change the Sound...its quicker done than writing a bashing Post....
I am Sure you didnt understand the Post before about License..maybe because you never did something by yourself ???

I have created YouTube channels, created videos in tel he past I understand YouTube's policy.

You don't understand what I said. She doesn't need any music. She can use her own voice. She can speak to the camera and pose

Bigger-is-better

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I dont know what is going on in the Head of People blaming the music of fbb Clips...if you dont like turn Off the Sound and Play your own music...or Import the Clip in a Video Editor and Change the Sound...its quicker done than writing a bashing Post....
I am Sure you didnt understand the Post before about License..maybe because you never did something by yourself ???

I have created YouTube channels, created videos in tel he past I understand YouTube's policy.

You don't understand what I said. She doesn't need any music. She can use her own voice. She can speak to the camera and pose

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
YOUTUBE 😁😁😁
I give a fuck about that stupid cencor App
..i dont create Videos for that...i make Videos for the Website!!
Sure, Clips for YouTube are boring, just because nothing allowed there...Jana just got a Age Restrict on her YouTube even all Dressed up there 😁😁
If you only know her YouTube, Sure, thats boring 😁😁 but then thats your Problem, for (I think) 20 Dollars you can Download thousands of her Clips from her Website

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I dont know what is going on in the Head of People blaming the music of fbb Clips...if you dont like turn Off the Sound and Play your own music...or Import the Clip in a Video Editor and Change the Sound...its quicker done than writing a bashing Post....
I am Sure you didnt understand the Post before about License..maybe because you never did something by yourself ???

I have created YouTube channels, created videos in tel he past I understand YouTube's policy.

You don't understand what I said. She doesn't need any music. She can use her own voice. She can speak to the camera and pose

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
YOUTUBE 😁😁😁
I give a fuck about that stupid cencor App
..i dont create Videos for that...i make Videos for the Website!!
Sure, Clips for YouTube are boring, just because nothing allowed there...Jana just got a Age Restrict on her YouTube even all Dressed up there 😁😁
If you only know her YouTube, Sure, thats boring 😁😁 but then thats your Problem, for (I think) 20 Dollars you can Download thousands of her Clips from her Website

Her video clips in general (website/clips4/YouTube) are boring. I have seen your website it's very old and outdated.