Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ripped Princess

Started by Bigger-is-better, August 16, 2023, 01:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I dont know what is going on in the Head of People blaming the music of fbb Clips...if you dont like turn Off the Sound and Play your own music...or Import the Clip in a Video Editor and Change the Sound...its quicker done than writing a bashing Post....
I am Sure you didnt understand the Post before about License..maybe because you never did something by yourself ???

I have created YouTube channels, created videos in tel he past I understand YouTube's policy.

You don't understand what I said. She doesn't need any music. She can use her own voice. She can speak to the camera and pose

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
YOUTUBE 😁😁😁
I give a fuck about that stupid cencor App
..i dont create Videos for that...i make Videos for the Website!!
Sure, Clips for YouTube are boring, just because nothing allowed there...Jana just got a Age Restrict on her YouTube even all Dressed up there 😁😁
If you only know her YouTube, Sure, thats boring 😁😁 but then thats your Problem, for (I think) 20 Dollars you can Download thousands of her Clips from her Website

Her video clips in general (website/clips4/YouTube) are boring. I have seen your website it's very old and outdated.

Yea I agree would rather Jana just do vids of her talking, with no music. In fact I dont think Jana has any vids of her talking since like 2012, Jana is great at muscle talk


clay99

QuoteYea I agree would rather Jana just do vids of her talking, with no music. In fact I dont think Jana has any vids of her talking since like 2012, Jana is great at muscle talk

Her current content is too old school, catered to 1960 muscle worship fans


quasimurr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her current content is too old school, catered to 1960 muscle worship fans

Such as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login & You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :D


jrick88

Jana will do some collab in USA for some websites like Awefilms?

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jana will do some collab in USA for some websites like Awefilms?

Really? I hope she does

I asked her about why doesn't do more mixed wrestling content. Told me she doesn't have a male model

jrick88

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jana will do some collab in USA for some websites like Awefilms?

Really? I hope she does

I asked her about why doesn't do more mixed wrestling content. Told me she doesn't have a male model

Awefilms have a lot!

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jana will do some collab in USA for some websites like Awefilms?

Really? I hope she does

I asked her about why doesn't do more mixed wrestling content. Told me she doesn't have a male model

Awefilms have a lot!

I doubt she will have time to shoot with awefilms. Her US travel schedule is crazy.


Bigger-is-better

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ trat is her Telegram...less cencored than insta or facebook...of course her website is better 😄

From Telegramm you can Download all Pics and Clips...for this it is better for the Fans than insta or facebook

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ trat is her Telegram...less cencored than insta or facebook...of course her website is better 😄

From Telegramm you can Download all Pics and Clips...for this it is better for the Fans than insta or facebook

Any chance of you shooting more wrestling videos with her? Her old stuff on Athena2/Awefilms were pretty good

wolf5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ trat is her Telegram...less cencored than insta or facebook...of course her website is better 😄

From Telegramm you can Download all Pics and Clips...for this it is better for the Fans than insta or facebook
Could we get more videos without music. Would love to hear Jana talk.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Its allways difficult to find a victim

You don't want to appear yourself?

Regardless her media content could be so much better. The bland background music with her basic poses are quite tedious. Perhaps she prefers it that way doesn't want to come across as an Onlyfans model/prnstar