LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gymnast Alexia

Started by fa13, June 24, 2023, 09:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fa13

Anyone meet her for a session? She looks pretty hot and certainly unique with being an ex gymnast she must have some moves


DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


jason123

Had the pleasure of meeting Alexia for a session a couple of days ago and what an experience it was.
I came across Alexia's profile and was drawn in by the photos. So, I emailed her, she replied promptly and the session was on. When I arrived she was wearing a bikini. My jaw hit the floor. She's more gorgeous in the flesh than even her photos suggest. She is truly stunning. Incredibly curvy body, laden and thick with gorgeous muscle.

We had a session with a mixture of armwrestling, scissoring and some semi-comp wrestling.
Firstly the armwrestling. I have about 9 inches height and over 2 stone weight advantage on Alexia and I've beaten almost all of the session wrestlers I've armwrestled with so I was expecting an easy victory here. Boy was I wrong. We armwrestled twice and won one each. I was able to gain an advantage by turning her wrist but she definitely had me on sheer arm strength. This woman has serious upper body strength.

We then did some scissoring. Jesus, her legs are powerful. I couldn't last more than a few seconds without tapping. She has the kind of power that will ko most guys in seconds.
Next came a bit of light semi-comp wrestling. This was truly amazing. She was the perfect mix of sensual and dominating. She tapped me with scissors, triangles, arm triangle and choked me unconscious with a rear naked choke. My memory of the choke is a little patchy on account of being knocked out but I know that it happened quick. I normally tap pretty quick if I feel like I'm going out but such was the power of her squeeze, I was out before I had the chance. A real holy shit moment along with the first time she put the squeeze on me with those gorgeous legs.

She always had a smile on their face and clearly enjoyed dominating me. I loved every minute of this session and will be booking her again asap. I suggest you all do the same.

fa13

Looks good she's on my radar, looks a real joy to be with and seems to really enjoy. She looks super strong and flexible, bet she got some moves

boyofwinter

This was helpful. Possibly will be seeing her before the spring so this just gave me some hints for the things she's really good at. Every now and then a lady her type catches my eye and she certainly has.

Gymnast Alexia

Hello Everyone  ^-^

I want to express my gratitude to those who have shared kind words about me. I'd also like to address some comments that suggest other things - I am no longer involved in the mentioned or advertising on that site. I've requested the administrators to remove these comments, as I value my privacy, especially concerning past experiences that did not meet my expectations neither did I enjoy.

I've also reached out to the individuals who posted these comments, requesting their removal. Please respect my privacy in this matter.

On a positive note, I now have a website in addition to SessionGirls. Feel free to check it out at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. For more up-to-date photos and videos showcasing my progress, you can find me on OnlyFans.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Goddess Alexia :rock:

Best Wishes,
Goddess Alexia

joesoul

Hi Gymnastalexia , (and all your admirers past, present and future)

I had an incredibly enjoyable time with you. 🙏🏼👏💖

You are beautiful with a great interesting and warm personality and know how to put a person at ease. You make every effort to meet the expectations of the people you meet.
When meeting you, I was overwhelmed as your social media images do not do you justice. Your build, strength and beauty was much more than I ever imagined.
You are definitely a 'Pocket Rocket' and pound for pound probably stronger than 95% of men your size. I'm 25 kgs heavier than you, but you overpowered me with little effort.

The UK is very fortunate to have you and long may you serve us mere men, who want to worship you.
So all you female muscle and strength admirers on this forum, who want their desires fulfilled, you can't go wrong with this amazing and intelligent athlete.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

smolll

Ok ok, I know a lot of people keep saying "This is the best session ever," "Alexia is the most sensual Goddess around" "She can do everything, she's a Pocket Rocket." I mean, it's a lot of hype isn't it?

Well, it turns out that everything you've heard about this lovely lady is true – she not only lives up to the hype, she surpasses it! And that's a problem. Because I need to sort of downplay how good she was as otherwise everyone is going to expect such a high level of treatment that I would feel bad if she had to keep it up. So, please be aware of that, I can only say some of what happened, but don't assume this should be the norm.

So, booking the session: She was very responsive. Often left voice notes, which I adored, and while many girls only like to talk during the session, but basically leave the emails to basic necessities, she wanted to get to know me and all I wanted from the session in a lot of detail. She would often get back to me within hours or even minutes, and, I kid you not, would apologise if she left me waiting for more than half a day. She is super busy, and the fact that she made time for me was appreciated. She was as interested in how things went as I was, and that's quite rare. But, this may have had a lot to do with this the type of role session we were planning on being fairly new to me, and to some extent both of us.

The session itself was sublime. We had initially decided on a role play scenario, but that didn't last long as we ended up mostly just being ourselves. We did a lot of lift and carry, and I have never felt so light. She was incredibly solid beneath me, and there wasn't any lift she could not do with me effortlessly. Now, I do happen to be quite light, but she is a powerhouse. Even though she isn't tall, she is very big in her body. We ended up doing some sensory deprivation, and had a lot of fun just messing around on the bed and in the hotel room trying out all sorts of things.

She isn't a clock watcher, and spent a portion of the over time on aftercare, which was very important after what ended up being quite an intense session. She does not always do this, so don't expect it. There is so much more to say about everything, and I did see her again before the weekend was over, but that's a whole different story. She even followed up with me afterwards and now that she is doing a podcast, included some of the session details in a podcast episode. Which was an amazing gift to get her POV on it. And you can find that on her OF, along with some of the content we recorded the following day.

My time with Alexia was truly special, from beginning to end. And I hope to have many more with her in future.

Mindfulness1

Just a question out there - Gymnast Alexia - fairly new to the session scene but already 27 !! reviews on session girls You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I guess she either must be quite popular or quite skilled in writing reviews... would you think it´s too good to be true? For comparison - Lisa Cross has only 3 reviews from the last 2 years... :what:

MakeMeFly

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just a question out there - Gymnast Alexia - fairly new to the session scene but already 27 !! reviews on session girls You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I guess she either must be quite popular or quite skilled in writing reviews... would you think it´s too good to be true? For comparison - Lisa Cross has only 3 reviews from the last 2 years... :what:
I haven't met either (and no interest in meeting) but  Alexia is surprisingly strong for her size (I've got some of her videos and the strength is legit)

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just a question out there - Gymnast Alexia - fairly new to the session scene but already 27 !! reviews on session girls I guess she either must be quite popular or quite skilled in writing reviews... would you think it´s too good to be true? For comparison - Lisa Cross has only 3 reviews from the last 2 years... :what:
It's actually more like 15 reviews I think, she has left some thank you notes. Also consider that Lisa has been active for sessions for more than a decade, and Alexia's market is just always going to be much bigger, no point in trying to pretend that isn't true. Fwiw someone I know personally has met her, so she's definitely real and definitely a cool one.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just a question out there - Gymnast Alexia - fairly new to the session scene but already 27 !! reviews on session girls You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I guess she either must be quite popular or quite skilled in writing reviews... would you think it´s too good to be true? For comparison - Lisa Cross has only 3 reviews from the last 2 years... :what:

  Suggesting she's writing her own reviews is a real negative look.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

joesoul

Hello all fellow Lift and Carry aficionados
One of the reviews of the amazing Gymnastalexia on Sessiongirls is mine and I can confirm that pound for pound, she is one of the strongest that I've met. She's 4ft 11 and around 60kgs, but overpowered and lifted my 85kgs with relative ease. I was truly shocked as I could not comprehend where her power came from.

All her communication and attention to detail was highly professional and clearly even though she's fairly new to the session scene, has done her homework to provide a truly marketable service.
She has charisma, a real fun energetic fun nature and ensures that she provides all your session expectations and desires.
No, I'm not her marketing or campaign manager, but one of her many satisfied customers, who will be looking forward to seeing her again.

jullyeg

She is small, but does not lie about her height. She is as strong and athletic as she appears on her videos. She is nice and professional.  I recommend her.

martin1

To put it short...if you like small strong women...she is the best choice. Very open and "liberal". She is a little bit pricy but she delivers.