⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gymnast Alexia

Started by fa13, June 24, 2023, 09:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HartfordWhalersFan

What payment service does gymnast Alexia use? It's not listed on her Session Girls profile.


fa13

Is she atoll doing sessions?

tuttle

She is doing sessions these days, but i asked her and she told me her rates which were much too high for my liking.
I have no doubt she is great but there is a limit to what i'm willing to pay...

fraggle2022

Recently had a wonderful session with her. Can definitely recommend.

Atmosphereman

She do sensual and muscle worships?

richmann

I have recently spent time with her. She is absolutely amazing, worth every penny.

She is so professional in the way she conducts herself, from initial contact to the session itself. And her body......incredible. Yes, she is on the small side, but her muscles are rock hard and powerful. She manhandles you with ease and laughed at my pathetic attempts to break free. She could easily have knocked me out on numerous occasions.

On top of that, she is one of the most intelligent and interesting young ladies I've ever had the privilege of meeting.

Yes, she's not cheap, but she is absolutely worth it and I can't wait to see her again.


FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She do sensual and muscle worships?

All of the SGs do muscle worship.     

Each girl's Sensual will vary from 0 to 100%. It could be based on you or what you will pay.             

2ndHoodman

I missed my initial times with Alexia. That was my ride or die for a bit. 2024 was a golden year with me and her.