⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Favorite things to do in a sensual session

Started by Mscllvr21, June 16, 2023, 03:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outmuscled

Just pretending, or did she hump you till she came?
She's on my wish list, she looks so strong.


clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just pretending, or did she hump you till she came?
She's on my wish list, she looks so strong.

Yes cummed, she is very strong and I would say bigger in person. Nice lady also if you are into fitness/nutrition she gives great advice.

2ndHoodman

Scissorhold handjob is my favorite. Damn near KO or KO while you explode!

jpc900

erotic wrestling with a smaller but fit  lady ,she slowly overpowered me , and as we were nude she frequently  touched my penis this was her way of weakening me ,it was very hot .

chemdude01

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Scissorhold handjob is my favorite. Damn near KO or KO while you explode!

Ah yes. Have been close to KO, but want to find a lady that will KO me while I explode. Would love exploding just as you come to again all disorientated and BOOM!!!

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Scissorhold handjob is my favorite. Damn near KO or KO while you explode!

Ah yes. Have been close to KO, but want to find a lady that will KO me while I explode. Would love exploding just as you come to again all disorientated and BOOM!!!

Damn near have a video like this that's a blowjob but alas.

clay99

When a lady gets on top of you and brings a dildo out and starts pleasuring herself right in front of you

DCReviews

I've thought about this for a while and am trying to remember some sensual things that have not already been mentioned.

One person I was with had a fantasy and would get aroused from being hit by a rubber mallet on her flexed pecs after a workout. This was different, her pec muscles were so dense and she kept asking me to hit them harder and harder that the force I had to hit her with the mallet. I was afraid I was hurting or breaking something by her reaction but instead she orgasmed lol.  Which was what she wanted and in advanced asked permission to attack me sexually aggressively after she was finished. She had been in an abusive relationship years previous with someone and was her fantasy to get back at a person and overpower them sexually and in her mind that was her getting back at the guy.   

In my younger years, I was with a female athlete who was a soccer player that had very large quads.  One of her favorite workouts was using the leg press and leg extension machine. She bragged to me how she would often climax while using the machines, and I begged her to have me watch. She worked at a park and had access to a gym that was in a community center. After talking about it, we decide to go in after she closed up and she got ready to do the leg press machine and I asked her if she cared if I would sit on top of it while she did the leg presses which she thought it would be hot.  She proceeded to rep out, continuous leg presses with me on top of the sled and a bunch of other weight, and when she got to the point where she started to orgasm, I ripped off her pants and worshiped her clit and did DATY.   She quite enjoyed.

My last experience was being with a very large and powerful female powerlifter/bodybuilder, and we decided to go out drinking and she got drunk and we went back to our spot and she wanted me to worship her clit. I began to tease her and refuse, and she threw me on the bed and we wrestled a little bit. Long story short she started choking me with her right bicep and pinned with her other hand my arms down while she spread my legs out with her legs and somehow got me Inside of her and basically forced me to have sex with her.


Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've thought about this for a while and am trying to remember some sensual things that have not already been mentioned.

One person I was with had a fantasy and would get aroused from being hit by a rubber mallet on her flexed pecs after a workout. This was different, her pec muscles were so dense and she kept asking me to hit them harder and harder that the force I had to hit her with the mallet. I was afraid I was hurting or breaking something by her reaction but instead she orgasmed lol.  Which was what she wanted and in advanced asked permission to attack me sexually aggressively after she was finished. She had been in an abusive relationship years previous with someone and was her fantasy to get back at a person and overpower them sexually and in her mind that was her getting back at the guy.   

In my younger years, I was with a female athlete who was a soccer player that had very large quads.  One of her favorite workouts was using the leg press and leg extension machine. She bragged to me how she would often climax while using the machines, and I begged her to have me watch. She worked at a park and had access to a gym that was in a community center. After talking about it, we decide to go in after she closed up and she got ready to do the leg press machine and I asked her if she cared if I would sit on top of it while she did the leg presses which she thought it would be hot.  She proceeded to rep out, continuous leg presses with me on top of the sled and a bunch of other weight, and when she got to the point where she started to orgasm, I ripped off her pants and worshiped her clit and did DATY.   She quite enjoyed.

My last experience was being with a very large and powerful female powerlifter/bodybuilder, and we decided to go out drinking and she got drunk and we went back to our spot and she wanted me to worship her clit. I began to tease her and refuse, and she threw me on the bed and we wrestled a little bit. Long story short she started choking me with her right bicep and pinned with her other hand my arms down while she spread my legs out with her legs and somehow got me Inside of her and basically forced me to have sex with her.

Nothing I've ever done, and I've done a lot, even remotely compares to these three stories . . . therefore, I don't know whether I admire you or I hate you. Can I do both??  :D ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

pravin_cs

For me its always French Kissing and if possible a soapy shower.

I have been very lucky to have it in most of my sessions so far!

post_punk_skunk


clay99

Whilst fbb standing naked, double bicep posing in front of large mirror, holding her pecs and fingering her non-sequentially. Watching her get worked up looking at the mirror.

Klaus

I love it when i meet a FBB who is not clear in her emails about what she does on the sensual side because she doesn't give everything to every one... That moment during the session when you understand you are going to be lucky is always amazing!!

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love it when i meet a FBB who is not clear in her emails about what she does on the sensual side because she doesn't give everything to every one... That moment during the session when you understand you are going to be lucky is always amazing!!

Trusting your luck that you will have a good time is the best part of the anticipation before the session begins. How you approach the encounter is why your mileage may exceed that of others. I had a very sensual session with a well-known provider recently, even though her reviews said there would be no sexual dimension to the meeting. I just went in there determined to make her like me. She texted me after, "What a wild time!" (all caps) And "Congrats on winning the lotto!"

Klaus

Never forget that they are ladies... They can be turned on like us etc... Can you give me her name in my DM?