LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Favorite things to do in a sensual session

Started by Mscllvr21, June 16, 2023, 03:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digitalman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Forced erotic. The sessionette being so overpowering and in control that she takes pity on me and turns the competitive session into her being erotic in various ways while having me firmly in control.
My dream

Digitalman

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Makko2

I am very shy! So I'd like to be brought gently to the sensual matter of the session. My dreams are HJ when I am sitting on her legs. than have a full service with her on top of me....

pakeha

More than half of the sessions I've done over the last few years have had some DATY.

On each occasion I havent instigated it - the woman made it obvious that was what she wanted. My last session in particular I was quite surprised - I didn't think it was going to go in that direction. Having said that, we had good chemistry and... I guess a woman wants what a woman wants!... and I was happy to oblige
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sarge0068

Being placed in a rear naked choke while DATY    Orgasm right at the point of being choked out is awesome..

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Being placed in a rear naked choke while DATY    Orgasm right at the point of being choked out is awesome..

I'm not sure how this is even possible. The woman must have been a contortionist. But I'll be trying to imagine this scene until I figure it out.

clay99

Being put up against the wall with a FBB facing towards you pinning both your hands to the wall with one of her hands. Other hand grabbing your cock whilst looking directly at your eyes. Jerking you off and passionately kissing you at the same time.

myopter686

Being pinned and kissed.  Can be DFK or just being forced to kiss muscle.  Lots of grinding and foreplay.  Being overpowered and used like that.  I rarely last more than a few minutes before really getting excited. 

mra78

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Being placed in a rear naked choke while DATY    Orgasm right at the point of being choked out is awesome..

I'm not sure how this is even possible. The woman must have been a contortionist. But I'll be trying to imagine this scene until I figure it out.

A session as conceived by M.C. Escher....

jbeast

Wrestling on the hotel bed that becomes sensual and ends up me doing oral and breast worship, she does oral and nipple squeezing or we do 69. Happened a few times with a handful of ladies. (Yes.... I'm very lucky.)

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wrestling on the hotel bed that becomes sensual and ends up me doing oral and breast worship, she does oral and nipple squeezing or we do 69. Happened a few times with a handful of ladies. (Yes.... I'm very lucky.)

Ever done competitive wrestling on mats and had the same thing happen to you?

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wrestling on the hotel bed that becomes sensual and ends up me doing oral and breast worship, she does oral and nipple squeezing or we do 69. Happened a few times with a handful of ladies. (Yes.... I'm very lucky.)

Ever done competitive wrestling on mats and had the same thing happen to you?

Yep, with Gabrielle Hames and after numerous sessions where we got to be quite familiar and friendly, Kasie Cavanaugh.  Nothing quite like having pleasure forced upon you.  "Wheeeeeeeee!!"   >:D
Life sucks and then you die.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wrestling on the hotel bed that becomes sensual and ends up me doing oral and breast worship, she does oral and nipple squeezing or we do 69. Happened a few times with a handful of ladies. (Yes.... I'm very lucky.)
Nothing quite like having pleasure forced upon you.  "Wheeeeeeeee!!"   >:D

Sometimes forced, other times things just happened. Three time the ladies turned sub. Yes... very lucky.

outmuscled

Forced hj is always really hot. Deep down I want to be released of course but I'm trying to resist and she uses her strength to take me. It's the ultimate form of physical subjugation.

Sucking a huge clit is a real mind fuck as well. Especially once where she was standing and I was kneeling and it was like layer on layer of role reversal.
I felt this weird sense of power over her at the end. It was like yeah, you may be a big macho woman who totally dominated me earlier, but I just made your whole body shudder and you even had to lean on my shoulders. It was like I'd exerted a female form of power over her, after she'd exerted masculine power over me (superior muscle and strength).
It just made my head spin.

Nahuel-H

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Being put up against the wall with a FBB facing towards you pinning both your hands to the wall with one of her hands. Other hand grabbing your cock whilst looking directly at your eyes. Jerking you off and passionately kissing you at the same time.


of course yes. I agree 100 x 100

:cool2:
Fan of athletic and muscular women  ---
Karma is very well received.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Forced hj is always really hot. Deep down I want to be released of course but I'm trying to resist and she uses her strength to take me. It's the ultimate form of physical subjugation.

Sucking a huge clit is a real mind fuck as well. Especially once where she was standing and I was kneeling and it was like layer on layer of role reversal.
I felt this weird sense of power over her at the end. It was like yeah, you may be a big macho woman who totally dominated me earlier, but I just made your whole body shudder and you even had to lean on my shoulders. It was like I'd exerted a female form of power over her, after she'd exerted masculine power over me (superior muscle and strength).
It just made my head spin.

Excellent description. I've done that a few times. Yes... Head spin.