Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Favorite things to do in a sensual session

Started by Mscllvr21, June 16, 2023, 03:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mscllvr21

Would love to hear ideas from other folks, but here are some of my favorite things to do in a sensual session:

Showering together
DFK kissing while being lifted in a cradle carry
Kissing while sitting on their lap
Aerial blow jobs (only a handful of girls do this)
FS
Push up rides
Strong hugs while kissing

Happy to hear if folks have done other interesting things


Shappik

Hello, i am doing only sensual style wrestling and my favorite is squeezing penis with hands, or squeezing them between thighs. For me sensual play is more than fs.
I had sessions only with massive muscled ladies, whose can fullfill my dreams and need to overpower me in every style. And want see bulking muscles while doing pain on genitals 🤣🤣 

Lift_seeker

While my session experience in my life is pretty limited, i have some fantasies regarding to what i would like to do in a sensual session.

1. Push-ups into my face. I would just lay down on the ground and right above my face is the fbbs chest. I would love the feeling.
2. Thigh job. My dick between some massive muscle legs would be wonderful. I wonder how that feels like.
3. Hot sensual talk while i worship and oil a fbb on the bed.
4. The fbb would kneel in front of me so she could gently rub my dick over her boobs. Than she puts her hands around me, stands up so my dick would be between her boobs while i am lifted up my feets leaving the ground.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Would love to hear ideas from other folks, but here are some of my favorite things to do in a sensual session:


DFK kissing while being lifted in a cradle carry
Kissing while sitting on their lap
Aerial blow jobs (only a handful of girls do this)
Push up rides


Happy to hear if folks have done other interesting things

Making out nude while being lifted cradle, front lift, sit on one leg, piggyback, and lap, especially front lap lift.

BJ/HJ lifts...

evanyory

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
While my session experience in my life is pretty limited, i have some fantasies regarding to what i would like to do in a sensual session.

1. Push-ups into my face. I would just lay down on the ground and right above my face is the fbbs chest. I would love the feeling.
2. Thigh job. My dick between some massive muscle legs would be wonderful. I wonder how that feels like.
3. Hot sensual talk while i worship and oil a fbb on the bed.
4. The fbb would kneel in front of me so she could gently rub my dick over her boobs. Than she puts her hands around me, stands up so my dick would be between her boobs while i am lifted up my feets leaving the ground.

Who have you found that is strong enough for number 4? Also, how much do you weigh and was this against a wall?

liftcarryfan1

would love to know your guys' Height and weight.

I am 5'8 and range from 220-235.

Fabi antoine did an aerial BJ with me and Debra d Andrea also.  Another girl also but out of respect i won't mention her but she is retired and another UTR woman.  I have also had escorts do Aerial BJ's with me believe it or not.

I have had aerial or lapsitting HJ from Tazzie, TP, Sierra, Debra as well, Dominique Danger, to name a few.

Foreal

I would love doing squats with a sexy model. I ask my girl to wear the athletic booty shorts. I like to hug them from behind as they squat. Love rubbing my hard cock against their ass.

1go1984

I'm a bit of a lightweight at 140-150lb, so I'm sure a FBB could throw me around easily! I've never done a session, but I'd love to someday. I would love to give her an oil massage, feel her muscles while she flexes, have her sit on my face while I feel her powerful thighs, and feel her muscles as she lifts me up.

josh3157

Forced HJ. Lora Ottenad is the best at this. She slowly pumped me while explaining how she was strong enough to keep doing it despite by efforts to stop her and still being gentle with her grip. Then she started talking about "other" things she was strong enough to force me to do.  Yep, that ended quickly!

Bulklover

Life sucks and then you die.

skipberg

Favorites --
- Lapsit HJ cradled while suckling on nipple
- Reacharound HJ while straddling her thighs, her legs forcing my legs wide open, while she forces my head back into DFK
- HJ while face up across her shoulders
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

First time meeting Tazzie she jerks me while carrying me against the wall.  Also a bit of a fored HJ while she lifted me in a piledrive position, she moved my boxers while in the air and just went for it without planning it.

I was around 5'8 220 and like 19-20 years old haha

busthemus2003

I've had a few rim me and of course fs and toys on them.

Tiberius

Forced erotic. The sessionette being so overpowering and in control that she takes pity on me and turns the competitive session into her being erotic in various ways while having me firmly in control.

michaelg1978

Facesitting combined with nipple stimulation, cock play, and dirty talk.