LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Doubles session, pros and cons

Started by DCReviews, February 10, 2023, 02:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCReviews

I'm curious how many people have doubles sessions and what they feel are the advantages or disadvantages?   


boyofwinter

Doubles are great if picked carefully. It allows for ladies to lift each other, combine to do tag wrestling moves and chat with each other or trash talk you during the session which can add a lot to the vibe. Aside from the obvious, less time with each lady herself, a possible negative is the ladies may not interact as much as you hope. This is why it's vital to make sure the ladies are friends irl, unless you know for a fact this is the case make sure to clarify it when you email one of them.

abracadabra

I did one double, they both knew each other. Don't think I'd do again. It had its moments, but mostly it was one girl taking control and the other doing a lot of sitting around, I wasn't really getting double scissored for the most part, maybe it's harder on a queen size bed instead of king (but they booked the room), I don't know. Plus the group dynamic when 2+ girls are together. I wouldn't say it was a bad session, but considering it was twice as expensive, I'd pass next time. I don't regret doing it once, if I hadn't I'd probably be kicking myself "why didn't I try it." I'd agree to only try it with girls who know each other. Trying to coordinate meetings with multiple people these days can be quite tough, and if they don't gel, or worse, actually dislike each other, it's going to be a wasted session.

Also, not what you asked, but I'd shy away from booking when they're traveling with another girl. I've done this once and ended up meeting the other girl at the beginning (ok, but if you want more privacy, just go for people traveling alone), the other girl came back like 5 minutes early and it sort of ended at that moment (not cool), and then she tried to guilt trip me a bit about why I wasn't also sessioning with her. This is the main thing. If you book with one and they get the sense you have money (like if you book 2+ hours with the one), good chance the other tries to pressure you a bit. If they're actually popular enough to be fully booked, they probably won't care, but a lot of the time there's disparity in how many bookings one girl gets vs. the other.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

nujerz84

I only done 2 doubles (Sydney Thunder and Goddess Nadia)... amazing sexy time and the ladies I would do them with... I still prefer solo sessions I like to give my attention to one lady at a time.

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
tried to guilt trip me a bit about why I wasn't also sessioning with her. This is the main thing. If you book with one and they get the sense you have money (like if you book 2+ hours with the one), good chance the other tries to pressure you a bit. If they're actually popular enough to be fully booked, they probably won't care, but a lot of the time there's disparity in how many bookings one girl gets vs. the other.
It creates a weird situation when the popular one encourages you to bring on the "friend" who is "learning". And then wants the same fee as the one you actually want to session with. Yeah, no.

There is an extremely limited of doubles I'd even consider, but at this point in my life, I'd probably be more likely to bring in a session girl to play with my wife and me than to meet with 2 session girls at once.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
tried to guilt trip me a bit about why I wasn't also sessioning with her. This is the main thing. If you book with one and they get the sense you have money (like if you book 2+ hours with the one), good chance the other tries to pressure you a bit. If they're actually popular enough to be fully booked, they probably won't care, but a lot of the time there's disparity in how many bookings one girl gets vs. the other.
It creates a weird situation when the popular one encourages you to bring on the "friend" who is "learning". And then wants the same fee as the one you actually want to session with. Yeah, no.

I agree, though this case it was 2 experienced people. Just one had a lot more bookings than the other, at least in the city I saw the one girl in. I would guess on trips with doubles, one of the girls usually tends to do significantly better than the other, unless they really do sell out on just doubles. Probably brews some jealousy in some cases.

Anyway, to OP, there are probably some combos I could think of where I'd still spend a ton of money on a double and risk maybe getting disappointed, but in any such case, the 2 girls live in different cities or are maybe even retired now, so it's all theoretical.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

jbeast

I've had one doubles session and the ladies involved were both over 40 and friends. As a matter of fact the lady I knew well suggested it after I said it was a fantasy of mine and, they took it easy on the price which was was nice of both of them.

I met them at the friend's apartment and both played "Amazon Queens" in animal print bikinis with me being captured "beast" or jungle slut. What drove me nuts was splitting my attention between them. My regular "Amazon" controlled the action at first and I gravitated to the "new" Amazon was like a new toy. Sometimes I didn't do something exactly the way my regular Amazon wanted me to do it and got a bit pissed - it was not part of the role play. I then felt halfway in I had to pay more attention to her than the "new" Amazon. While I left happy and the ladies seemed to have a good time, I decided doubles were not for me. 

crazycrazy

I've gotta agree with abracadabra and nujerz here. I had one pro and one apprentice, paid less than ½ price for the apprentice, but they just switched on and off, one resting and the other engaging. Basically the pro was taking breaks while I helped her train the apprentice, and I paid extra for the privilege. Now if it were more like a Crazy sandwich, which I think nujerz is talking about, maybe I'd try it again. Otherwise, I agree with him that concentrating on one woman at a time is a better use of your attention.

FBBMW

While I have not done a doubles session, it seems to me you would need a fantasy of a 3some or watching 2 girls
wrestle/pleasure each other.     I agree with what others are saying.   It's hard enough to schedule a session, without
trying to make it a double.   Best chance might be a local girl you can meet most anytime + a traveler.   
 
Some that travel together might not room together.  That seems messy if they are busy at all.  A few years ago MuscleFox +
ExtremeMuscle traveled together and thought they could room together.   After they started booking up they got their own rooms
in different hotels nearby, to be more discreet.   I met both but separately.   

abracadabra

It is messy. But it's always about cutting costs, and is short-term thinking. They may have one girl leave the room for a while. Or if one is out during the day at a photoshoot for a few hours, the other may try to push to do sessions during that slot. I think a lot of guys overestimate how booked session girls actually get. Many times I've gone over (or getting there a little late wasn't a big deal) because they didn't have an appointment for another 4+ hours. Especially if they've visited that city before. You may sell out a city on your first tour, but it's way harder to do on your next tour. A few guys will see the same girl many times, but most will only see her once.

If they are booking separate rooms, they're doing it the right way, and kudos to them.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Best chance might be a local girl you can meet most anytime + a traveler.   
Could be a good idea actually, provided like I said that it's not a random pairing.

Bernie1212

I've had two duo's, both someone who I was familiar with and their friend.  Both instances where good sessions, but duo's are simply not my thing.  There is one or two more pairings I may try, but not for sure.  I, like many, would just prefer to focus on one woman at a time and just enjoy the time. 
Yo.

MLB93

Being local to NY, whenever I decide to do a double, I will most likely do it with Veve Lane and someone else from Doom Maidens.

Should be less of an issue since they would have experience of working together.

boyofwinter

I feel like much of this comes down to good communication and expectations. A common hook for doubles is reduced price, ie full hours should cost $700 total but you can meet both for $550, well of course if you do this some handing off between the ladies should be expected. I have always declined this, which has seemed to effectively send the message I'm looking for teamwork. And when discount wasn't the initial offer I've stated I only wanted 1-on-1 for a small bit of the time. It's been surprising to hear how many guys have had problems of this sort come up, maybe I've been extremely lucky with who I picked to double with.

abracadabra

Yes, my double was around 20% off compared to 2x singles. But given that I was traveling a bit to meet them, that 20% was pretty immaterial anyway.

Communication in advance seemed fine (except they refused to give me the hotel info until the day of), just the temperament in a group setting tends to be quite different than one-on-one. Maybe my expectation of having an optimal session, or close to it, was just unrealistic, but in that case, it's just not really worth trying. Or guys with certain personality types are easier to adapt to in a double scenario, who knows. I did mention I wanted to be scissored by both of them at once, and that didn't end up happening. I'd say the 2nd girl ended up getting involved (i.e., not just sitting around) about 20% of the time. I'm not saying it was an awful session... just not even almost worth the premium in price. I'm glad I tried it once, but wouldn't bother again. Not just the money either; if I want to session once every X months, I want to make that session count.

Maybe you've doubled with the right ladies who are very good communicators (there are some out there), but I've had way too many sessions where the girl pulls out her phone and spends 5 seconds scanning the old emails "so you want this, this, and this," or even worse, where you have to explain it all again on the spot, and they have no clue before you show up what they even booked you for. I even had one where we started the session, I thought she knew what I had booked for, and she pulled out her phone when she had me in the first hold to re-read the emails.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.