⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Doubles session, pros and cons

Started by DCReviews, February 10, 2023, 02:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I even had one where we started the session, I thought she knew what I had booked for, and she pulled out her phone when she had me in the first hold to re-read the emails.
I actually like it when she's put me in a real hold and while I'm legit unable to escape she reaches over and plays with her phone. Not for more than 30 seconds or so but I dig her being able to do that.
The bit about pulling up *your email* is bad, at a minimum she should be leaving herself enough time before sessions to do that.


abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I even had one where we started the session, I thought she knew what I had booked for, and she pulled out her phone when she had me in the first hold to re-read the emails.
I actually like it when she's put me in a real hold and while I'm legit unable to escape she reaches over and plays with her phone. Not for more than 30 seconds or so but I dig her being able to do that.
The bit about pulling up *your email* is bad, at a minimum she should be leaving herself enough time before sessions to do that.

I can definitely see how that would be hot in the right situation, sort of "so easy I'm ignoring you" type of thing, but it's indeed pretty bad for people who charge $400+/hour not to spend 5 minutes reviewing notes beforehand.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

DCReviews

Interesting responses, making sure the ladies know each other and have the right chemistry, cost savings of 20%, possible loss of session time when they dominate the timing.

All in all it doesn't seem like there are many people that actually do doubles often, it seems to be something that people do only a few or a couple of times. 

I imagine that's because it's pretty rare for session girls to travel together to do doubles.


Bulklover

I will reiterate some good points already made in the following list along with some prose:

1) If you already know both ladies well and the flow is good, that is a big plus.
2) Even better if both ladies know each other.
3) A lot depends on what you want; if you know both and their limits, it makes communication a lot easier and less awkward.
4) Keep in mind, more variables increases potential variations you might not favor.

Finally, I've done two.  First was with Debra D'Andrea and the late Lynn McCrossin.  This was about twelve years ago when both were in top shape. They both vigorously wrestled me onto my back and Debra pinned me.  The Lynn proceeded to, um . . . reveal that limits were off the table.  In short, one of the greatest moments of my life that I will treasure on my deathbed.  Both ladies fulfilled #1, 2, and 3.

My other session was with Kasie Kavanaugh and a now retired sessionette who is in the public eye in local politics of all things, so I will keep her ID to myself.  This session was not quite as much fun, but that's because although Kasie and I were tight on #s 1-3, the other sessionette was new to me and not quite as liberal.  She was, however, unbelievably strong, so she wrestled me and ultimately pinned me while KC polished the Pope's nose.  Sadly, I forgot the lube, so all I walked away with were significant abrasions.  LOL!  Lesson learned.
Life sucks and then you die.

Polite Society

 My favorite story told to me was when an 'accommodating' fbb planned to do doubles with someone far from that. The plan was scuppered on their first trip when she got told "The only thing I kiss is my dog".
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

michaelg1978

I had one last year with Ms Melissa and Kandy Legs. Awesome time, both were really into it. Planning on one with Kandy Legs and Sinthia Bee over the summer hopefully

Fella

If the women know each other and are into it, and you're into them, it can be mind-blowing.  Of course, that's a rare combination.  I've had the experience with two pairs: Jen & Megan in their early days, and Roxie & Melodie.  Both on more than one occasion, but it's not for the feint of heart or fellas on a budget.

squashman

I can honestly say the only time I booked a double it was probably the worst session I've ever experienced.  Two fairly well established girls (not mentioning names as I think that might be unfair).  Boring session, no chemistry, clock-watched to the second.   And it was expensive for such a short time. 

Obviously there were a couple of highlights but I don't generally think kindly on the experience.  And I think I'd probably skip both ladies if they came back my way (assuming they even wanted to session with me again!).  Sometimes things just don't click and shit happens right?

On the other hand I did have a superb back-to-back session with Orsi B and her friend Kimbra who were just two of the coolest people I've met on the scene.  Kinda regret not asking them to double up for at least a small portion of our time together. 

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had one last year with Ms Melissa and Kandy Legs. Awesome time, both were really into it. Planning on one with Kandy Legs and Sinthia Bee over the summer hopefully


I would definitely like to hear a little bit more details on this duo. I know for a fact one advertises in more erotic websites. Can you give any details about the session?

Warhawk Overdrive

Interesting. There has always been this trope that all men can't wait to do a threesome with two women but to read these it kind of puts a hole in that kind of thinking.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

artax

Pretty easy - pros 2 women instead of one- especially if they are into it and friendly- really only negative would be is you are doubling the cost - so you just want to make sure you pick the right 2-

Musclelover141!


Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm curious how many people have doubles sessions and what they feel are the advantages or disadvantages?

Doubles sessions can be great, but they're a very different experience from a one-on-one, so it really depends what you're looking for.

Pros:

• Visual impact – two physiques at once can be pretty unreal, especially if they contrast (size vs shape, etc.)
• Variety of interaction – more dynamics (tag-team wrestling, competitive posing, "attention shifting")
• Energy – can feel more playful and less intense/awkward than a 1-on-1 for some people

Cons:

• Less individual attention – you're splitting time and focus, no way around it
• Can feel a bit "structured" – sometimes more like a performance than a personal session
• Chemistry matters a lot – if the two athletes don't vibe well together, it shows
• Cost – obviously higher, and not always double the value depending on what you want

From what I've seen, doubles work best if you're going in for:

• The experience/visual spectacle
• Light domination or playful scenarios
• Posing comparisons, contrast, etc.

If you're more into:

• Connection, intensity, or a tailored experience
then a single session is usually better.

So it's not really "better or worse"—it's just a different lane.

Curious—are you thinking of trying one for the first time, or comparing it to past sessions?

glenron

Interesting topic. I've done doubles three times. One was good. One was average. One not so good. The rub as I see it is that each girl is going to want to get paid for the hour if they feel like they're working that full hour and want their regular rate. But from the guy's perspective I'd say I'm not paying full price as I'm not getting the full hour with each girl, I'm basically getting half of it. Especially if they're switching off and on so that's the issue and it's actually pretty understandable from both sides.

The best one I had was when I met a well regarded professional session wrestler from back in the day ... Victoria.  she asked if she could bring along a newer girl who wanted to check out what sessions were like. No extra charge for me. So I said sure why not. Turned out the newer girl was really good looking and actually pretty into it and wanted to keep going and practicing. Not the greatest wrestler as she was new to it all, but she definitely made up for that with her energy and attitude! Worked out as well from the standpoint that the professional was way too good for me and I would have never lasted and an hour with her anyways. Plus I got extra time with both of them especially with the newer girl wanting to practice and train more. Win-win for all!!