Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by clay99 on 09 Feb 2023
  • Who’s the best facesitting Fbb you have experienced?

Fbbs who will grab your head and literally hump your face off before exploding into your face.
  • #2 by nujerz84 on 09 Feb 2023
  • Brandi Mae easily
  • #3 by jbeast on 09 Feb 2023
  • I need to experience Brandi Mae…
  • #4 by boyofwinter on 10 Feb 2023
  • Musclefoxx is the one who's coming to mind. Miss her.
  • #5 by jbeast on 10 Feb 2023
  • Musclefoxx is the one who's coming to mind. Miss her.

Pound for pound, based on muscle, personality, sensuality, sense of humor, Musclefoxx is a lovely gal and the best I ever sessioned with. (And Boy of Wonder, based on your posts I think we have seen many of the same ladies.)
  • #6 by femalemusclover on 13 Feb 2023
  • Ripped Princess as well as Muscle Fox. Great finales with my head between their glorious big
    muscular thighs. BLISS
  • #7 by DCReviews on 14 Feb 2023
  • The one that comes to mind is Debra D'Andrea. I think that her reputation precedes her.  Lol. 
  • #8 by jbeast on 14 Feb 2023
  • The one that comes to mind is Debra D'Andrea. I think that her reputation precedes her.  Lol.

Sessioned with her twice. I completely agree.
  • #9 by DCReviews on 15 Feb 2023

You definitely had to be careful with what you asked for with her, definitely next level lol.

• #10 by jbeast on 15 Feb 2023

You definitely had to be careful with what you asked for with her, definitely next level lol.

"Careful what you asked for with her" Department: My first time with Debra she was staying at a longtime NYC hotel during a hot midsummer day. By chance her room had circular walls. We set up a domination/role play scene, her being the "Amazon Queen" who captures and uses Tarzan for her entertainment. I asked if we could start the session as soon as I entered the room. She agreed.

Well... I'm 6 ft. 1 in., around 220 lbs. then and in pretty good shape. Debra is almost as tall as me with heels, but I'm heavier. Stronger? You be the judge. Since it was a hot day I had on a T-shirt, shorts (with my leopard print thong under it) and sandals. She opened the door, slammed it shut, threw me against the wall and pinned me against it and began growling threats and trying to rip off my shirt and shorts. I got the upper hand and, since it was a circular room, I rolled her over and pinned her against the wall. She got the upper hand once again had me against the wall. I was immediately aroused and was finally able to hug her and whisper, not to break the mood, "Let me strip off my street clothes." She immediately loosened her grip and said in a sweet country voice, "Okay honey." I disrobed, she quickly did, and we both went into character again, growling, grunting and pawing in each other against the wall and eventually reaching the bed to continue the "battle."

After we were done we were both a hot, sweaty mess even with the A/C on. Debra turned to me, grinned a bit and said something like, again in that sweet voice, "Was that what you had in mind? Are you okay?" LOL! What a woman. 
  • #11 by DCReviews on 16 Feb 2023
  • Awesome. There definitely needs to be more “ Debras” in the session world. I wonder who would be her equivalent today.   
  • #12 by FaceRouge2 on 14 Jul 2023
  • Jade of London

Outside of FBB.....Jasmine Mendez, followed by Becky  Speed in the UK
  • #13 by liftcarryfan1 on 04 Sep 2023

"Careful what you asked for with her" Department: My first time with Debra she was staying at a longtime NYC hotel during a hot midsummer day. By chance her room had circular walls. We set up a domination/role play scene, her being the "Amazon Queen" who captures and uses Tarzan for her entertainment. I asked if we could start the session as soon as I entered the room. She agreed.

Well... I'm 6 ft. 1 in., around 220 lbs. then and in pretty good shape. Debra is almost as tall as me with heels, but I'm heavier. Stronger? You be the judge. Since it was a hot day I had on a T-shirt, shorts (with my leopard print thong under it) and sandals. She opened the door, slammed it shut, threw me against the wall and pinned me against it and began growling threats and trying to rip off my shirt and shorts. I got the upper hand and, since it was a circular room, I rolled her over and pinned her against the wall. She got the upper hand once again had me against the wall. I was immediately aroused and was finally able to hug her and whisper, not to break the mood, "Let me strip off my street clothes." She immediately loosened her grip and said in a sweet country voice, "Okay honey." I disrobed, she quickly did, and we both went into character again, growling, grunting and pawing in each other against the wall and eventually reaching the bed to continue the "battle."

After we were done we were both a hot, sweaty mess even with the A/C on. Debra turned to me, grinned a bit and said something like, again in that sweet voice, "Was that what you had in mind? Are you okay?" LOL! What a woman.

I Miss Debra so much! fuck man!

Totally underrated in the strength department for lift and carry also!
  • #14 by Bulklover on 05 Sep 2023

Sessioned with her, perhaps, twenty times.  Next level . . . galactically speaking.  <3
  • #15 by jbeast on 06 Sep 2023
  • Don't talk of Debra D'Andrea in the past. I think if you travel to Florida she's still available. Maybe (if you are a previous customer) so is musclefoxx? Wildkat is listed on sessiongirls.com and I think still sessions in Jacksonville.

Three of the best... love 'em.
Pages:
Actions