LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

I pissed off the NPC

Started by allnaturalko, June 22, 2010, 03:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allnaturalko

YO YO YO!  KO here :)  So I'm not really sure how this shit works, but here it goes....  as some of you know, I recently competed for the first time in the NPC division in female body building.  I weighed in at 144.5 LBS, which is about 20LBS lighter than I normally weigh.  It's also 4.5LBS over making it into the 'middle weight' class.  Anyone 140LBS and up gets lumped into 'heavy weight' at the regional level.  There were 5 girls in my class, all but myself and the 5th place winner were not on SOMETHING!  HOLY SHIT!!  The chic that placed 1st and whom took overall winner, had to have at least 25LBS of solid mass on me.  SHE WAS HUGE! Her legs were bigger than most NFL linebackers! 

Anyway, the head judge told everyone to email him personally to find out why you placed where you did, and he'd respond back.  After taking 4th, I was pretty much over competing in the NPC, and forgot about emailing him.  Then about a month later (which was last week), I met my girlfriend to train at a crossfit studio.  She competed in bikini at the same show, and had told me that she emailed the head judge, and he wrote her back right away.  I guess she was too lean for bikini!
Anyhow, she gave me his email, and I emailed the guy right then and there from my iphone.  I said something like this:

"Hi John!
This is KO.  You know, the broad that took home 4th place.  Anyhow, disappointing for my first show, I still hold my head up high.  So tell me, was I too natural for ya?  Hope this note finds you well!"
I have yet to hear back from him.  Think I pissed him off.  LOL!


Bobt

Good for you KO for speaking up as you did and you have every right to hold your head high. You are a great looking competitor.  ;)
 Too many of these judges seem not to go by guideline set out for them but just go by personal preferences. Not fair for the other competitors.  ???
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

allnaturalko

AGREED!!!  I had always heard, "ahhh don't compete KO!  every year the NPC is always looking for something different and ya never know what that is"  or "ahh they don't like girls who do sessions"  or how about "ahhh it depends on whose dick you're suckin!"  LOL!  "you have to have blonde hair, blue eyes, and big or fake tits" bla bla!  

I like your feedback, and yes! today I will go look myself in the goddamn mirror and give myself a thumbs up :)  I'd post some photos from the show, but don't know where in the hell to post them!!!! LOL!


Bobt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
AGREED!!!  I had always heard, "ahhh don't compete KO!  every year the NPC is always looking for something different and ya never know what that is"  or "ahh they don't like girls who do sessions"  or how about "ahhh it depends on whose dick you're suckin!"  LOL!  "you have to have blonde hair, blue eyes, and big or fake tits" bla bla!  

I like your feedback, and yes! today I will go look myself in the goddamn mirror and give myself a thumbs up :)  I'd post some photos from the show, but don't know where in the hell to post them!!!! LOL!

WELL PUT KORTNEY!!!!!  :D ;)  That about says it all but there should be contests around that will judge you on your knockout physique and hope you start winning the awards you deserve.  :)
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

wertol

You can find a few photos here:

http://gallery.musclecontest.com/index.php?page=contest&contest_id=14


Bobt

Here are some of Kortney.  I see a gorgeous, woman in these photos.  







 
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

anafael1

Hey, Kortney. I love your attitude, you rock! To me, you're like a modern day Cory Everson, in the sense that, whether you like muscular women or not, you CANNOT deny the beauty. Keep doing what you're doing!

fbfer

Hmmm, Youre right it seems that sheer mass wins today,even if that meens that some of the competitors get some manly trademarks from exesive usage of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Europe there is the figure class with "Natural?" women that aren't  as big as the fbb pro's but they are a lot bigger than the fitness class women.Mavi Gioia and Katka Kypthova compete in this class and I think you stand a bigger chance in that class.The class is better suited for naturals by my opinion.They should make such a class for people who deside to stay natural within al the bb You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login it is right now it compares to compete in the tour de france on your bike and get beaten by a person on a motorbike.
I personaly think it's wise that you and others deside to take no risks with your heath (and looks), but on the otherhand can understand it if people chose to do You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login has a lot to do with going with the mainstreem or choosing to go the harder way of doing it differently.
That's why I have much respect for fbb's ,the dont do what's expected by the main stream.

Take care and be proud of doing things your own way.

bfjet

You are a bad ass, KO! Don't let them tell you anything. You are 1,000 times hotter than ANY of those chicks. And even better, you're all natural!!! BAD ASS!!! Keep it up. We love you!!!

PS - I miss your shoulder length hair!!  ;)

RobMash

Kortney many Npc athletes must learn from you how pose. Many of them are drug for appear more ripped on the contest. They are not natural as you. I suggest you to compete in the natural contests. I'm sure you become a star of the natural bodybuilding.


I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

goldbricker

Karma for you...maybe you could coerce an answer out of him with one of your sweet-looking sleeperholds.  Nah, too good for him that would make him a lucky bastard.

buddye

Sorry you got no love from the NPC. You came to the right place to get the appreciation you've earned. Your a beautiful goddess with an amazing physique. We love you here!

3dbodies

What is really important to you? To turn most men's head around the world, or to impress a fucking brain-twisted jury?
Choose wisely! And stay healthy.

a really great fan

motenak

KO, I'm sure 99% of the guys on this site would agree with me when I say that I think you are much better looking at your "natural" size than any huge juice monkey girl!  Don't worry about what other people think including a stupid judge and just make sure you are happy with yourself.

A large pro female who I won't name told me that if you compete and don't take roids it would be like showing up to a gun fight with a knife.  You should have used your knife on the judge!

basiliko

hey Kortney,

you get feedback from your fans.
the judges are mostly idiots and have their subjective preferences.
i my eyes you look very perfect together with lyndsay dejager.
But I like you more, because you are cool too.

greetings
mo