Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

I pissed off the NPC

Started by allnaturalko, June 22, 2010, 03:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hey Kortney,

you get feedback from your fans.
the judges are mostly idiots and have their subjective preferences.
i my eyes you look very perfect together with lyndsay dejager.
But I like you more, because you are cool too.

greetings
mo


Its nice to see every fan here is a great expert and very objective :)

Always the same story after competitions - friends and fans tell their athlete was the best and judges are wrong. These complains are horrible, but also some decisions can be seen critical. Argue with facts, compare certain poses, take subjective criteria - but take these criteria for all athletes.

I like the look of you and also of Lndsay, hopefully she is going better now and she can train serious again. I also see you are not perfect in your contest shape and presentation could be better.

In view of competiton it is very hard to compete natural and achieving hardness with a good body mass - thus my biggest repect for your hard work and great body.



afterman

Hey K.O. you got a great physique plus you are a very beautiful woman with mainstream appeal (and you know how hard is this for muscular females)..... but the mail you send to the judge lacks common courtesy and I doubt you would have emailed back at a similar email unless you wanted to start a time wasting flame war.

You knew what type of competition you entered, you knew the weight rules, you probably have seen what type of girl wins so ... don't hate the player hate the game.

Just my honest opinion. I wish you the best and girl I am sure there are other organizations and competitions that you could seriously rock.

lanky

i think they need to change or add new classes in female bodybuilding and get away from the sereo typical she-man
there should be a class for women like KO that look natural and femenine where they are judged differently lik eback in the old days like when rachel mclish was queen of the sport

motenak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey K.O. you got a great physique plus you are a very beautiful woman with mainstream appeal (and you know how hard is this for muscular females)..... but the mail you send to the judge lacks common courtesy and I doubt you would have emailed back at a similar email unless you wanted to start a time wasting flame war.

You knew what type of competition you entered, you knew the weight rules, you probably have seen what type of girl wins so ... don't hate the player hate the game.

Just my honest opinion. I wish you the best and girl I am sure there are other organizations and competitions that you could seriously rock.

I agree with the part of your quote I highlighted in red.  I don't think she wants or is expecting a reply to her email and her message is exactly the type of message I would expect from her.  I'm not saying she lacks common courtesy, she just made a flip remark which happened to be the truth.

Saradas.Org

KO where is your I ♥ Saradas  photos?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

softwarehard

well, i liked the winner, she looked great!! lol

Ryguymallory


Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

forum

i dont follow this KO chick but she is delusional when complaining. the show was  not a natural show afaik- the winner- Jordan Pierce- had a magnificent body, and since i am about women with muscle i would go for jordan anytime-