LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tina TrapQueen

Started by sebpaul0104, November 29, 2022, 07:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's very pretty, dies she have limits?


No:
DFK
BJ/HJ
DATY
=$600

Bit much for me. I had a great time seeing her, all the positive reviews are true. I can make it through a session without those extras, but I know there are some guys who will not do $400 unless they get more options. As I said the price was a bit much for me so I will not be in a hurry to see her again.

So dumb question, what do you get for $600 an hour?

michaelg1978

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's very pretty, dies she have limits?


No:
DFK
BJ/HJ
DATY
=$600

Bit much for me. I had a great time seeing her, all the positive reviews are true. I can make it through a session without those extras, but I know there are some guys who will not do $400 unless they get more options. As I said the price was a bit much for me so I will not be in a hurry to see her again.

So dumb question, what do you get for $600 an hour?

Muscle worship, topless and you may get to "take care of yourself" at the end.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's very pretty, dies she have limits?


No:
DFK
BJ/HJ
DATY
=$600

Bit much for me. I had a great time seeing her, all the positive reviews are true. I can make it through a session without those extras, but I know there are some guys who will not do $400 unless they get more options. As I said the price was a bit much for me so I will not be in a hurry to see her again.

So dumb question, what do you get for $600 an hour?

Muscle worship, topless and you may get to "take care of yourself" at the end.

Yeah, no thanks. A little too pricey for too little in return.

tote

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's very pretty, dies she have limits?


No:
DFK
BJ/HJ
DATY
=$600

Bit much for me. I had a great time seeing her, all the positive reviews are true. I can make it through a session without those extras, but I know there are some guys who will not do $400 unless they get more options. As I said the price was a bit much for me so I will not be in a hurry to see her again.

So dumb question, what do you get for $600 an hour?

Muscle worship, topless and you may get to "take care of yourself" at the end.

Yeah, no thanks. A little too pricey for too little in return.

So $14,000 to $20,000 per month showing off her muscles on OnlyFans was a paid horsecrap

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

She almost certainly didn't stating any dollar figures in her interview, that's all out-of-ass calculator shit from the 'reporter.'

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She almost certainly didn't stating any dollar figures in her interview, that's all out-of-ass calculator shit from the 'reporter.'

Agree, and Tina's menu in terms of sensuality is pretty standard IMHO among sessioniates. Completely and understand if you find that to be too steep as you are looking for something else but again, her menu is pretty standard IMHO. 

MuscleBeast69

Has anyone sessioned with her recently? Thinking about seeing her

Camper

Saw her a couple months back. Aside from her body being nuclear, she is one of the coolest chicks I have ever met. She told me prior to meeting that I was going to leave in love with her. I'll say it was damn close. 🤣.  I understand everyone has a different financial situation and it wasn't the lowest rate I had ever done. For me it was totally worth it and would see her again.

fa13


Prophaniti

She's gonna be in my area soon, sounds like her muscle worship is awesome, but can anyone comment on her scissors and domination?

My gold standard is Goddess Lauren, how does she compare?

Thanks!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's gonna be in my area soon, sounds like her muscle worship is awesome, but can anyone comment on her scissors and domination?

My gold standard is Goddess Lauren, how does she compare?

Thanks!
She ranks higher than Lauren for me, tell her you want her to be dominant and intense with her holds and she'll do so.

Prophaniti

Decided not to do it, she can't scissor a ton because she's competing and thats basically all I want haha
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Decided not to do it, she can't scissor a ton because she's competing and thats basically all I want haha
Ask to meet her the morning after the show after she's carbed up.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Decided not to do it, she can't scissor a ton because she's competing and thats basically all I want haha
Ask to meet her the morning after the show after she's carbed up.

Good idea. Tina is not to be missed even if you are just  want leg scissor.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Decided not to do it, she can't scissor a ton because she's competing and thats basically all I want haha
Ask to meet her the morning after the show after she's carbed up.

Good idea. Tina is not to be missed even if you are just  want leg scissor.
She was already fucking fabulous 20lbs ago, now even more so.