Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tina TrapQueen

Started by sebpaul0104, November 29, 2022, 07:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Would guys still session with a woman if she has a flat butt?
No one thing is everything.

boyofwinter

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

nujerz84

Saw her recently she beautiful in person with gorgeous face and insane biceps, pecs, abs and delts.. She has a nice squat booty.. I would definitely be seeing her many times over. 

Bernie1212

I just saw Tina last weekend, and I can assure that ass is growing...and striated as can be.  This woman is beyond amazing.  Tina is one of my all time faves...not just as a session provider but as a person as well.  She is freaking amazing.
Yo.

jchill

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have had a few sessions with Tina when she was exclusively UTR, I can definitely recommend.  I had a great time with her.  She has the elusive "cool chick" vibe, fun to talk to and hang out with.  The physique was on point, and her face is gorgeous.  Ever prettier in person, IMHO.  She is someone I would want to be around even if she weren't stunning and buff (but I am very glad she is).

I requested a muscle worship session, so as always, I can't speak to wrestling skills, if that is what you are into.  Her muscles are hard, round, and full, and feel great to touch.  I had her pose for me as I felt her muscle, and then massaged her for a good long time.  I was in heaven.  Her traps, pecs, and biceps are outrageous.  She also takes great care to look her best, hair, makeup, nails etc.  She was very at ease and comfortable with touching, but if you are looking for very sensual, especially HJ, BJ, FS, GFE, etc, I don't think she is your girl.

Treat her right, fellas, she's one of the good ones.

I will have my 1st session with her soon, looking forward to it. She ask twice as much as other gals I sessioned with, hopfully I will have my time well spent.

From your experience, was she a clock watcher?


What was her price for an hour? Is she willing to do a 30 minute session?

fa13

Thinking of booking with her has anyone had a session with her recently and have feedback. She said she does doubles with Sydney Thunder? That sounds insane 😎

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thinking of booking with her has anyone had a session with her recently and have feedback. She said she does doubles with Sydney Thunder? That sounds insane 😎
I am a big fan of doubles, but only for wrestling. If I were booking with TT, and everyone should, I'd stay solo.

fa13

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thinking of booking with her has anyone had a session with her recently and have feedback. She said she does doubles with Sydney Thunder? That sounds insane 😎
I am a big fan of doubles, but only for wrestling. If I were booking with TT, and everyone should, I'd stay solo.
Is she good then?

glenron

Havent been able to actually meet because of travel issues and scheduling conflicts. But our emails have been promising and she seems like a quality lady who wants to give a great session!

MixedFighter99

Seeing here hopefully this weekend as I agree with above. Tina is prompt and professional getting back plus seems like she is down to have a great session. Seems like she is going to enjoy it as well.

fa13

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Seeing here hopefully this weekend as I agree with above. Tina is prompt and professional getting back plus seems like she is down to have a great session. Seems like she is going to enjoy it as well.

Be interested in your feedback hoping to meet her in the U.K.

MixedFighter99

All I got to say is while her price is steep, what a woman! Does not do anything competitive or even semi competitive but was better at wrestling/beatdown then I expected and holy hell, I wanted to worship her muscles until my tongue turned numb..and it nearly happened.

boyofwinter

Glad you met, the thoroughly ideal figure chick in my opinion. And her hidden smug/nasty side is just the sugar on top.

fa13

She's very pretty, dies she have limits?

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's very pretty, dies she have limits?

Yes Tina has limits, which I will add that I'm not into sessioning to see what is off the menu. If there is stuff off it, great! But I do not session for that reason nor ever find it to be a requirement. I have sessioned with women like Julie Squeeze and in one case, a semi pocal dominatrix/sessioniate who is a lesbian therefore in those cases and others, I knew there was zero chance that anything off the menu was possible and again was totally fine with it.

I also should add that I completely respect those who are looking for a more sensual or even sexual sessions. Just with me that isn't the main reaon(s) I been sessioning for 25 years now so I didn't push anything not on the menu with Tina nor was it offered. I am sessioning with her again in a few weeks so that changes I will follow up.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's very pretty, dies she have limits?


No:
DFK
BJ/HJ
DATY
=$600

Bit much for me. I had a great time seeing her, all the positive reviews are true. I can make it through a session without those extras, but I know there are some guys who will not do $400 unless they get more options. As I said the price was a bit much for me so I will not be in a hurry to see her again.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf