Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tina TrapQueen

Started by sebpaul0104, November 29, 2022, 07:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryFlimFlam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Christ . . . Chino Hills is just up the road from me . . . need advice on how to stay retired.  :::sigh:::
Don't

Bernie Birnbaum, the Schmata Kid . . . yer killin' me!

You know better then me. You never retire you just become a UTR...

😂😂😂🤘🤘

HarryFlimFlam

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

artax

Looks great - I hope she travels to East coast at some point

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks great - I hope she travels to East coast at some point
Tell her she should

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Christ . . . Chino Hills is just up the road from me . . . need advice on how to stay retired.  :::sigh:::
Don't

Bernie Birnbaum, the Schmata Kid . . . yer killin' me!

You know better then me. You never retire you just become a UTR...

True enough . . .
Life sucks and then you die.

liftcarryfan1

Anyone seen her then? Might schedule her since I'm visiting out there soon? Any details you can share since she's out of the shadows now! Haha

BigM


e_honda

UTR = Under the Radar. A sessionite who doesn't publicly advertise she does sessions on sites like SG or WB270.

tangent

I have had a few sessions with Tina when she was exclusively UTR, I can definitely recommend.  I had a great time with her.  She has the elusive "cool chick" vibe, fun to talk to and hang out with.  The physique was on point, and her face is gorgeous.  Ever prettier in person, IMHO.  She is someone I would want to be around even if she weren't stunning and buff (but I am very glad she is).

I requested a muscle worship session, so as always, I can't speak to wrestling skills, if that is what you are into.  Her muscles are hard, round, and full, and feel great to touch.  I had her pose for me as I felt her muscle, and then massaged her for a good long time.  I was in heaven.  Her traps, pecs, and biceps are outrageous.  She also takes great care to look her best, hair, makeup, nails etc.  She was very at ease and comfortable with touching, but if you are looking for very sensual, especially HJ, BJ, FS, GFE, etc, I don't think she is your girl.

Treat her right, fellas, she's one of the good ones.

diggs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have had a few sessions with Tina when she was exclusively UTR, I can definitely recommend.  I had a great time with her.  She has the elusive "cool chick" vibe, fun to talk to and hang out with.  The physique was on point, and her face is gorgeous.  Ever prettier in person, IMHO.  She is someone I would want to be around even if she weren't stunning and buff (but I am very glad she is).

I requested a muscle worship session, so as always, I can't speak to wrestling skills, if that is what you are into.  Her muscles are hard, round, and full, and feel great to touch.  I had her pose for me as I felt her muscle, and then massaged her for a good long time.  I was in heaven.  Her traps, pecs, and biceps are outrageous.  She also takes great care to look her best, hair, makeup, nails etc.  She was very at ease and comfortable with touching, but if you are looking for very sensual, especially HJ, BJ, FS, GFE, etc, I don't think she is your girl.

Treat her right, fellas, she's one of the good ones.

Is HJ considered "very sensual"?


diggs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks great - I hope she travels to East coast at some point
Tell her she should

According to SG she'll be in NY in late January.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have had a few sessions with Tina when she was exclusively UTR, I can definitely recommend.  I had a great time with her.  She has the elusive "cool chick" vibe, fun to talk to and hang out with.  The physique was on point, and her face is gorgeous.  Ever prettier in person, IMHO.  She is someone I would want to be around even if she weren't stunning and buff (but I am very glad she is).

I requested a muscle worship session, so as always, I can't speak to wrestling skills, if that is what you are into.  Her muscles are hard, round, and full, and feel great to touch.  I had her pose for me as I felt her muscle, and then massaged her for a good long time.  I was in heaven.  Her traps, pecs, and biceps are outrageous.  She also takes great care to look her best, hair, makeup, nails etc.  She was very at ease and comfortable with touching, but if you are looking for very sensual, especially HJ, BJ, FS, GFE, etc, I don't think she is your girl.

Treat her right, fellas, she's one of the good ones.

Is HJ considered "very sensual"?

I would the better term for that list is sexual.  A HJ could be sensual but could mechanical, but is always sexual. 
Don't expect anything sexual.
Yo.

tangent

Much better said, Bernie.  Correct.  Do not expects any sex acts of any kind. 

If there are any questions about what you want, talk to her about it.  As I said, she is super cool and easy to talk to.  She will genuinely want you to enjoy the session.

FBBrocks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have had a few sessions with Tina when she was exclusively UTR, I can definitely recommend.  I had a great time with her.  She has the elusive "cool chick" vibe, fun to talk to and hang out with.  The physique was on point, and her face is gorgeous.  Ever prettier in person, IMHO.  She is someone I would want to be around even if she weren't stunning and buff (but I am very glad she is).

I requested a muscle worship session, so as always, I can't speak to wrestling skills, if that is what you are into.  Her muscles are hard, round, and full, and feel great to touch.  I had her pose for me as I felt her muscle, and then massaged her for a good long time.  I was in heaven.  Her traps, pecs, and biceps are outrageous.  She also takes great care to look her best, hair, makeup, nails etc.  She was very at ease and comfortable with touching, but if you are looking for very sensual, especially HJ, BJ, FS, GFE, etc, I don't think she is your girl.

Treat her right, fellas, she's one of the good ones.

I will have my 1st session with her soon, looking forward to it.  She ask twice as much as other gals I sessioned with, hopfully I will have my time well spent.

From your experience, was she a clock watcher?

quasimurr

Would guys still session a woman if she has a flat butt?

MLB93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Would guys still session a woman if she has a flat butt?

I would like to believe this is a serious question, and I would like to believe she's the example.

Judging from the interest and glowing experiences in this thread, that's a definite yes.