⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Under the Ice Women

Started by G$$n, September 18, 2022, 03:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G$$n

Under the ice
Part 1: Natalie's lower body

Philip's log, 13 February 1952

I feel the need to write about Natalie's lower body. I was already fascinated by her at the start of our expedition, but since we have arrived in this strange world, she has only become more attractive to me.

I guess that Jem wouldn't approve of this entry in my log, because it is not scientific. So I'll probably tear out these pages when I'm finished, and hide them. Or maybe I'll just leave them here, because my observations and our tests could give us a better understanding of what is happening here.

We buried Piedro in the morning. After a short ceremony, it was time for exploration. Piedro and Natalie had always been working together, and I quickly offered to take his place. We went into the direction of the Yellow Lake. Natalie had already been on part of that trail, so she led the way. I should be there to cover our backs, but I must admit I didn't pay much attention to our surroundings. I really tried to, but it seemed like my eyes were glued to her fantastic butt, thighs and calves.

Of course, there wasn't really a need to pay much attention to the surroundings. The monsters and giants always make a lot of noise when they approach, so we would have plenty of time to hide. I took the opportunity to thoroughly investigate Natalie's legs.

At the start of our expedition, she had been wearing pants. It had resulted in lots of comments from mister Richardson. But even he had to admit that skirts weren't very practical in the Antarctic cold. I had noticed that the long walks, often through hilly terrain, had had an effect on her lower body. Her pants had started to strain to contain her growing lower body.

Soon after we had discovered the entrance to the world under the ice, her pants couldn't take it anymore, and she had burst out of them. It had been a quite embarrassing moment, and she had quickly disappeared behind a tree, to put on a skirt.

The skirt she was wearing today seemed to be very small. Or was t just her monsterous ass and thighs that had grown so much bigger? I'm sure mister Richardson would say it wasn't decent, but I wasn't complaining. Not at all!

Her bubble butt was like firm balls under the skirt that moved while she walked. In all my life, I had never seen a butt as perfect as hers. Not only was it large but it was solid and brimming with untapped power. Even from behind, I could easily see the sweep of her quadriceps. They flexed out like solid blocks of unyielding she beef. And further down, her calves were bulging with every step. Her calves would twitch and flex even when she was sitting or laying down. Veins crisscrossed all around her calves as they protruded so far out that they rubbed as she walked. The amount of pressure those calves could generate was unimaginable and quite a scary thought. Even the act of standing still caused her calves to be flexed. As she walked with careful steps, I could see the muscles dance beneath her skin. Her leg muscles were very big, maybe thrice the size of mine!

Suddenly, she stopped.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

G$$n

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

G$$n

This is a original idea and story. It was merely posted by someone else on another platform you may ask that person and they will confirm that.

If the moderator needs proof I have screen shots that prove what I said above. If everyone is fine and cool let the story continue
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

G$$n

Jem's log, 13 February 1952 - Day 81 of the expedition  I am sad to report another loss. Piedro was a valued member of our expedition, who saved lives on several occasions. But we couldn't save him from the attack of one of the predators. According to the descriptions, it resembled a smilodon. In the dark hours, I sometimes wonder if we have found the place where all the creatures that are extinct end up. But that is of course a crazy hypothesis, which is not supported by any proof.  Once more, I had a discussion with Jack. He still doesn't want to listen when I talk about going back to our own world. 

Philip's log, 13 February 1952 - continued  I hadn't really been paying attention, so I bumped into Natalie's backside. I may as well have run into a tank amazingly, she didn't move an inch. It was as if her thick hips anchored her to the ground. Not for the first time, I wondered how strong her lower body was.  "Are you okay?" she whispered. She is a really sweet person, always concerned with others first.  "I'm fine," I said softly. "Why did you stop?"  "I thought I heard something." We were silent for a moment. Then she shook her head, and walked on, even more careful.  "Maybe it came from Area X," I suggested.   "No, it was a small sound. Area X is always very loud, and violent." We looked to the right. It was quiet there at the moment, but we made sure we kept away from that area anyway.  A bird with six wings cried above us. I looked up, at the strange, icy white sky. It never seemed to change. And the sun was weird, always in the same place, with that black dot on it.  Apparently, Natalie had the same thought. "Has that dot become bigger?"  "I don't know."  "I think it was smaller when I first saw it."  I shrugged, and we walked on. When we were close to the Yellow Lake, a thick piece of wood blocked the trail, and there was no way we could get around it because the forest was filled with poisonous vines.. "Get back," I said. We touched each other as we changed places on the narrow trail. She stood a few feet behind me when I tried to move the object off the path. I then stupidly tried to kick the wood in half.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

G$$n

"Ouch!" I grabbed my thigh as a sting of pain shot through my leg. After a while, the pain decreased. "We have to get back and find a way around it. There's no way I can break this."  "Maybe I should give it a try?" she said shyly.  I had my doubts, but I let her pass me. "Be careful, it's really solid and hard."  She raised her thick leg, and I could see her muscles bulge. She brought down her foot with significant force, and I could hear the wood crack. She kicked a few times more, until the wood broke in two. It didn't seem it was very hard for her to do.  I looked at her with even more admiration, but she didn't notice. With her foot, she moved the wood out of the way, and we walked on. Very soon, we arrived at the lake. I was amazed. I had thought the name was randomly chosen, but the water really looked yellow! It was as if we had entered a fairy tale world. But of course, I knew better.  We sat down to rest and eat a bit. "You did an amazing job there," I said. "Have you ever wondered how strong your legs are?"  She turned her head away, but I could see she was blushing. She said she didn't want to talk about it, but I insisted.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

G$$n

"The women in my family have always had very strong and muscular legs," she explained. "I am from a family of farmers, you know. I was the first in our family to study and to move to the city. But I hiked in the hills at every opportunity, so my legs stayed in shape. During this expedition, I found that my legs have grown even bigger and stronger... But I really didn't want to think about that." She blushed again. "I know that thick, strong legs aren't really what a lady should strive for."  "Oh, I think your legs are wonderful!" I exclaimed. When I realized what I just had said, it was my turn to blush. "I.. I am sorry, I shouldn't have said that."  "No, no, it's okay," she reassured me. "I am very happy to hear that. I always thought that men would be disgusted by legs that are stronger than theirs. It doesn't seem decent." She tried to pull down her skirt over her thighs, but she didn't even come halfway. "I know how Jack Richardson always looks at me."  "That's probably how mister Richardson looks at anyone of us. And at those slimy red creatures we found the other day," I said, and we laughed.  "Hey, maybe we could test your strength!"  She looked a bit puzzled. "How? What do you have in mind?"  I really didn't have anything in mind at that moment (except some thoughts I will not write down), but I looked around. I noticed one of those trees with the big, red nuts. They looked a bit like coconuts, but they were bigger and their shells were even harder.  I took my knife and cut one of the nuts loose. I handed it to her. "Can you crack that open?"  She took it from me with a bewildered look. "What, with my thighs?" But she sat down on a rock, and put the big nut between her legs. She locked her ankles together. For some moments, nothing seemed to happen. But then I noticed how the muscles on her thighs became more pronounced. She gritted her teeth as she poured in more strength. Glorious slabs of muscle grew on the sides of her thighs, making her legs look incredibly thick and powerful. The nut seemed to shrink, but I realized that it were her thighs that were growing!  "Come on!" I shouted. "You can do it!"  Natalie shook her head. "It's... too... hard," she stammered.  But then we heard a small cracking sound. "You're almost there!"  To my amazement, her thighs grew even bigger. My hands longed to touch her bulging muscles, but I knew I couldn't do that. Then, with a loud crack, the red nut was split in two.  Natalie threw back her head and panted.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

G$$n

"Yes!" I said. "That was amazing! I just can't believe how strong your legs are!"  She gave me a small smile, and brushed the remains of the nut from her inner thighs. I had to look the other way, because just seeing that drove me wild. I think she didn't even notice.  After she had recovered a bit, we drank the liquid from the nut; or what was left of it, because most of it had spilled out when she crushed it.  "I didn't think I could do that," she said, as she ran her hands over her thighs. "It seems that my legs have become much stronger."  "Maybe there's something in the strange fruits round here that makes your legs grow bigger," I joked. "How about another test?"  "Oh, I'm a bit tired from breaking that nut. I am not sure I can do another test."  But I managed to convince her, and we walked into the forest. A large tree had fallen down, and it had landed close to another tree. I pointed. "If you sit with your back against that big tree, do you think that you can push that other tree away?"  "Oh no," she said immediately. "That's way too heavy!"  "I'm not asking you to lift it, but maybe you can move it just an inch?"  "I'm sure I can't, but if you insist I'll give it a try." She sat down against the tree, pulled her legs towards her chest, and put her feet against the tree. Soon after she started pushing, she stopped. "I'm afraid I'll damage my boots," she explained. She took off her leather boots and her socks, and put her bare feet against the tree.  For a minute, I admired her feet. They were delicate and beautiful, and at the same time they looked very strong with a few visible veins. Then, I looked back up. She had started pushing, but nothing happened. Well, except that all the muscles in her leg stood out again. Her calves were perfect balls of muscle, becoming more defined as she pushed harder and harder. Her thighs were unbelievable; they looked even bigger than when she had crushed the nut. Also, I could see that her glutes turned into solid balls. She probably didn't even notice, but several sticks under her butt were crushed as she flexed her gluteal muscles.  Natalie groaned as she pushed her legs even harder, but still, nothing happened. I looked at her thighs in amazement. Her muscles looked very defined, with deep ridges between the separate muscles. I longed to run my hands over her mighty thighs, but instead I cheered her on. It looked like her legs were about to explode, when finally, the tree started to move. She pushed it back a fraction of an inch, and this stimulated her to push even harder. The big tree rolled back three or four inches, and then she stopped.  She bowed her head until it rested on her knees, and she panted loudly.  "You are incredible! The tree seemed so heavy, and I was pretty sure that you wouldn't be able to move it, and still you did it!"  It took her several minutes to recover. "My legs are burning," she panted. "I have never felt this before. I can't believe I've moved that tree! What is happening to me?" She ran her hands over her thighs, and I wished I could join her.  Instead, I shrugged. "This is a strange world. Maybe there's a lower gravity here, so even big things become lighter?" I thought of something. "Maybe you could push against my legs? This way, we can test if it is you who has become stronger, or that it is this world that makes things easier."  "That's not fair." She was still panting a bit. "I have exerted myself twice already, while you have only walked a bit. And you are more than eight inches taller than I am."  "Maybe you will surprise yourself," I replied. I took off my boots as well, and sat down in front of her.   "Okay," she sighed. We put our feet against each other. Touching her bare feet sent a strange sensation through my body. I tried to ignore it. "Ready? Go!" I pushed with all my strength and looked at her. It was a strange view. Even though my legs were closer to me, my legs looked puny, compared to hers.  "Stop playing!" Natalie said. "You don't have to be careful, you can use all your strength."  I was astounded. "I am using all my strength," I groaned.  "I can hardly feel you pushing," she said with amazement.  "What?!" I tried to push even harder, but I might as well push against a mountain. I couldn't move Natalie's legs a fraction of an inch. And it seemed she didn't even have to try to resist me.  Then, something fell out of the sky. I felt hands around my throat, and I couldn't breathe anymore.

Let me k ow if Ya'll have any suggestions of what you'd like to see in future segments. Any thoughts and comments also go a long way 👌
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Biceps108

Great work! Some small feedback: Your descriptions of her muscles are well done, and involving their surroundings really adds to the experience. It's also an interesting dynamic to have her be embarrassed and unsure about her muscles. It also matches their time period. Although you barely make any spelling mistakes, the story would look much better if you added spaces in between the text.

For example:

"Ouch!" I grabbed my thigh as a sting of pain shot through my leg. After a while, the pain decreased. "We have to get back and find a way around it. There's no way I can break this." 

"Maybe I should give it a try?" she said shyly. 

I had my doubts, but I let her pass me. "Be careful, it's really solid and hard." 

She raised her thick leg, and I could see her muscles bulge. She brought down her foot with significant force, and I could hear the wood crack. She kicked a few times more, until the wood broke in two.
---

This makes it easier for us to read the story. And as for suggestions, I'd love to see these two develop feelings for each other. It would feel natural. Furthermore, maybe she slowly changes her mindset about being muscular. Perhaps the discovery of strength makes her more assertive and she develops a hunger for more muscle growth, or maybe his encouragement convinces her. You could also have her increase her muscles in secret, like doing some curls with a heavy stone while everyone else is sleeping. The context of the story also allows there to be a confrontation between her and another member of the expedition, about how she looks like a savage with all that muscle, or you can do another interaction with the local flora. Personally, I'd love it if the means of her growth also causes side-effects, like developing enhanced senses, enhanced stamina, enhanced durability, and maybe even a superpower. Kind of like this world under the ice is making her evolve beyond the current state of humanity. But that's up to you! Keep up the great work!


G$$n

Thank you soo much for your feedback bro it's much appreciated! 👌. I have it written in google docs so there it's spaced out like you said but I think when I copy and paste it must be going back to the same format, thanks for pointing that out I'll be sure to keep a look out for that. As for your suggestions of the story, I have a feeling your really gonna enjoy 😉 how the story evolves. Thanks again
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

G$$n

Jem's log, 13 February 1952 - continued

I discovered a new species. I was in the forest, when I had the impression that someone was watching me. But I didn't see anyone, until I discovered this little creature. At first, I thought it was a kind of fairy. It looked like a little human with wings. But when I studied it, it was clearly an insect. And when in danger, it spits an orange, sticky fluid that causes a rash. 

This world is the dream of every explorer, with so many things to discover! And still, most of my men are complaining. No wonder. They are scared, because of all the dangers and strange creatures around us. And some are simply homesick, longing to see their wife and children again. 

It is different for me, because nobody is waiting for me at home. Still, once again, I asked Jack to go back to our own world and start a new, bigger and better prepared expedition. But he refused, like he always does. He has his mind set on finding large amounts of gold. Only a valuable treasure would be able to convince him to leave this strange, but wonderful world. 

Jack's attitude upsets me. I know I shouldn't be upset; I should concentrate on our scientific goals. But I can't. I will stop writing now, and go for a walk. 

Philip's log, 13 February 1952 - continued

I thought the lack of oxygen made me hallucinate. The face I saw before me was a bit human, but then it changed into the face of a jaguar. I heard Natalie cry, and the sound of something breaking.  I struggled to break free. I clawed at the hands that were still squeezing my throat. It was a weird sensation, as it felt furry at first, and then it turned to slippery. As I was losing my consciousness, the face turned into that of a lizard. Then, everything turned black...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

G$$n

Jem's log, 13 February 1952 - continued  This is really a strange world! I escaped death in the most miraculous way. 

As I was walking through the forest, once more I had the idea that I was being watched. I had my rifle ready the whole time, and I stopped several times to quickly look around me, but I was alone.

The sun flickered, and I made a mental note to investigate the sun some time. Out in the forest, it is too dangerous to look up the whole time. 

Suddenly, I realized that all this turning around had made me lose my way. I looked around, but didn't recognize anything. I cursed myself for being so reckless. 

Then, there was a loud noise. I turned around and saw a large monster running towards me. It was at least ten feet high, and seemed to be all fangs and spikes. I quickly aimed my rifle, and shot at it, five or six times. But the beast just kept running. That's when I saw it was covered with thick, protective shells. It opened its mouth, showing several rows of long, sharp fangs and teeth. The biggest fangs were probably more than a foot long!

  I shot at it several times more, until I realized I was just wasting ammunition. I took several steps back, until I bumped into a tree. The monster bit at me, and I could duck away just in time, roll over the ground, get back on my feet and run. 

I hid behind another tree, and saw that the monster had bit the tree in two! The big tree had snapped as if it was a twig. It had quickly spotted me again, and came running. It rammed the tree, and it fell down on me. My legs got stuck under the tree trunk, and I couldn't move. 

The monster came closer very quickly, and I thought I was about to die. I could smell its disgusting breath. Then, suddenly, the monster exploded. Blood, flesh and skin were raining down on me when I lost consciousness.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

G$$n

Philip's log, 13 February 1952 - continued  Natalie's face was close to mine. "Philip! You're back!" she sighed. "Can you move? We have to get away!" 

I was still disoriented, and felt dizzy. I took some deep breaths, which made me feel a little better. I sat up. There were two bodies close to me. "Who are they?" 

"I don't know. They tried to kill us."

I remembered the hands around my throat, and my hands moved to my neck. It was painful to touch, but at least I could breathe. I took a better look at the bodies. At first, I had thought they were human, but they weren't. I would say they were humanoid. They were unusually tall, about 6 feet 6.

"They didn't always look like this." 

I remembered the jaguar, and the lizard. "Shapeshifters?" I wondered. A couple of months ago, I would have been surprised, but in this world under the ice, everything seemed to be possible. "What happened to them?"

  "I killed them." She said it as a matter of fact, but I saw Natalie shiver.

"You? How?"

"This one tried to strangle me, but I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed." She shivered again. "I think I broke his spine." The other one was choking you, and you were passing out. I used my legs against him as well, but he changed into something like a lizard, and then into a snake. He tried to get away, but I squeezed real hard. When I had killed him, he changed back to this form."

I looked at the bodies once more. Their chests looked impressive, but one of the chests was caved in, like it had been under incredible pressure. The other one had a mangled waste which was compressed down to a thin sheet of meat. They were bleeding from thier eyes, probably from the insane pressure.I stared at her legs and shivered.

"That's... amazing. Thank you, Natalie." 

"No problem. But we have to go. There may be more of them."

I tried to stand up, but I felt weak. I could hardly walk. 

"Jump on my back." 

"What?" 

"You heard me. We will go faster that way."

"But I am too heavy for you." 

"You are not. My legs are very strong, remember?"

  I remembered. I obeyed her, and she carried me back to our camp. She ran surprisingly fast, and my weight didn't seem to slow her down. She put me back down on my feet when we were close to the camp.

  "Oh no! We have forgotten our boots!"

  I shrugged. "Don't bother, we have some spare ones." I looked down at her bare feet. "But didn't it hurt, running without boots on?"

She looked a bit puzzled. "I didn't even realize I was barefoot!" She checked her feet (and so did I), but they were completely unscratched. "They must have become stronger as well!"

  Jem's log, 13 February 1952 - continued 

When I came to, I was lying next to the tree. Everywhere were the remains of the monster, and small predators had arrived for a feast. 

To my amazement, my legs weren't under the tree anymore. I didn't remember what had happened. Maybe the explosion had moved the tree?

  I didn't think about that for long, because I knew I had to get away before more of these fanged monsters would arrive. I took my rifle, which had just two bullets left. I followed a path that I hadn't seen before, and amazingly enough, it led me straight back to our camp. 

Jem's log, 16 February 1952 - Day 84 of the expedition

More worries. More monsters. Doc spotted a glibbering mouther today. It looks like a blob with several mouths, and it seems to be able to imitate human voices. Doc saw how it killed a rodent the size of a fox. The rodent's eyes boiled to the surface. It was such a terrifying and horrifying thing! The mouther probably trapped the soul of that poor rodent. 

Even though Jack is protesting, I have decided that we will no longer move. It has become simply too dangerous. 

We are now strengthening our little settlement. Amazingly enough, miss Guillen proves to be a big help. Her strong legs enable her to move big logs. She appears to be stronger than two or three men! 

Needless to say, is that this annoys Jack. "The thought of a woman being stronger than a man is utterly disgusting," he said.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Biceps108

Interesting developments! And it's much easier to read the story now, thanks!

G$$n

Yessir Much easier indeed. And I believe ya'll will particularly enjoy where part 1 leaves off
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

G$$n

Philip's log, 18 February 1952 

Natalie seems to be growing stronger every day. We are constructing a wall around our tents. Because we don't have much materials, we use the trees as a natural barrier, and try to fill the space between the trees with wood and soil.

We have brought only two spades, so making walls out of soil seemed to take forever, even if we took turns. The hard work quickly exhausted us, so nobody refused when Natalie offered to take a turn. She amazed me. With her thick and strong legs, she was able to work so much faster than anyone else. When she was working, pushing the spade down with her foot, it looked like she was digging into mud. The soil didn't seem to offer her any resistance, while I knew from experience it was sticky and heavy.

After a while, some of the others noticed her as well. Especially when she kept on going. We had all been exhausted after fifteen or twenty minutes. But after an hour, she was still working as fast as when she started.

She looked up, and saw that we were staring at her. She blushed, and looked away. "What?"

  I gave her a reassuring smile. "Nothing," I said. "You're doing fine. Please continue, and don't let us bother you."

Mac took the other spade and started working alongside her. Mac is our carpenter, and one of the strongest men I know. He is about 6'4" tall, and his back is twice as wide as mine, as his whole body is bulging with muscles. But to my astonishment, Natalie managed to move more soil then he did. I could see Mac was trying to keep up with her, but he had to give up after half an hour. Natalie was still working at the same pace. She looked as fresh as when she had started, while Mac was completely worn out.

  When she had been working two hours at a time, I told her to stop, and eat and drink something. She protested at first, but after some arguing she agreed to sit down for a minute. We sat on a log, some distance away from the other men.

"It's a pity that spade is so small. With a bigger one, I could move so much more soil," she said.

We watched in silence as two men were digging, piling small amounts of soil every time. Then, I got an idea.

  Jem's log, 18 February 1952 - Day 86 of the expedition 

As we did before, we are keeping an eye on Area X. It had been quiet for the last few days, but today we noticed more activity. Trees were flying through the air like they were dry leaves in the wind. 

I remembered the time when we decided to keep away from that area. Enormous rocks were being launched from there, we heard tremendous roars and the earth was shaking. What is living there? We are quite sure it must be the main predator in this world. The ease with which this monster is toying with unbelievable weights, makes us all realize we don't stand a chance against it. We pray that it will never come our way.

  Philip's log, 18 February 1952 - continued 

"Hey, Mac!" I shouted. "Come over here!" 

The big man sauntered our way and I asked: "Listen, Natalie needs a bigger spade. Can you make some kind of shovel for her? A really big one?" 

Mac thought about this, looked at Natalie's legs, nodded and walked away. After an hour he came back to us, carrying something big. He handed it to Natalie, and she had a hard time holding it. 

"Used some leftovers," Mac said. "You should be able to move ten times more soil now." 

"Thanks Mac," I said, but I looked a bit worried at Natalie. 

"It's too heavy," she whispered. "My arms aren't strong enough to lift it." She looked like she was about to cry. 

With some effort, I took the tool from her and handed it back to Mac. I told him to make a few adjustments. He sighed, but went back to his improvised workshop. 

It didn't take him long. He returned with what was basically a wooden rectangle, although it had some additions. Mac, Natalie and I walked to a place where some soil had been piled up. I told Natalie to lay down on her back. Mac and I moved the tool, so she could put her bare feet in the two belts that were attached to the rectangle. As she was using just her legs this time, she could handle the weight with ease. 

I told her to push against the pile of soil. She did so without any trouble, pushing enormous amounts of soil away. I cheered. "It works!"

Natalie gave me a puzzled look.

  "By using this thing, and the enormous power in your legs, you can easily make much higher walls, in just a fraction of time we need when we use spades!" 

She understood, and she smiled at me. The rest of the afternoon, we worked together, and everybody could see the walls around us grow.

At the end of the day, Natalie was completely covered with dirt and sweat. It looked like her shirt was very tight across her shoulders and chest, and I wondered if that had always been that way. I hadn't noticed it before.

Jem's log, 20 February 1952 - Day 88 of the expedition

Thanks to miss Guillien's extraordinary strength, the construction of our defense is going much faster than I anticipated. I know the walls and trees give us just the idea of safety. The main predator from Area X will destroy those in the blink of an eye, I'm afraid.

And it remains restless in that area. We could still see trees and rocks flying through the air, during the past days. 

Earlier this day, we heard loud, rhythmic sounds. It sounded like some very big drums. It was a hypnotic sound, and it felt like we were being summoned. 

Jem's log, 20 February 1952 - later

There is unusual activity in the forest. It seems like all species are on the move. Strange enough, they all seem to be heading for Area X. Aren't they aware it is a dangerous place?

  We saw some dragon-like monsters, as well as some smaller ones, moving into that direction. Also, a group of giants passed by, heading the same way. They seemed to avoid our little settlement. Apparently, they remember their encounter with our rifles. It is good they don't know that we have almost run out of ammunition. 

The groups of creatures keep passing by. What is going on here?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

G$$n

Philip's log, 21 February 1952 

We have stopped for a while, so I have some time to write. We left in a hurry, early this morning. There was an amazing, and somehow frightening procession of all kinds of creatures yesterday. Everything that can move was going into the direction of Area X.

Jem and mister Richardson have decided to follow them. We are all aware this could be very dangerous, but we are even more curious. In the beginning, we travelled slowly, but all the dangerous animals seem to have left, so now we are moving faster.

I tried to walk behind Natalie, to admire her beautiful legs. Her lower body seems to grow bigger and stronger every day! Her backside had striations, that were beginning to show through her skirt. Calves that looked sharp on the edges and harder than steel, from the sheer jagged muscle protruding out of her calves, to her dainty almost delicate looking ankles. Her feet somehow seemed more muscular too. I witnessed cords of muscle and new ligaments on her hamstrings, every time her skirt hiked up a bit from her walking. Her legs were unlike any other person's that I'd seen before.

  When we came across some trees that blocked our way, she simply kicked them with her bare feet, and sent them flying. I am sure she couldn't have done that a couple of days ago. 

Philip's log, 21 February 1952 - later 

We have arrived at an amazing place. It is a very large clearing, and it looks like it has been created recently. The ground is churned all over the place, as if it was a forest just a few days ago.

There are living creatures everywhere. All the creatures that live in this strange world seem to have gathered here. We saw a group of about two hundred giants, several unicorns, dragons and many creatures I have never seen before. They all stand together in groups. The strange thing is: there are no fights. Predators are next to their prey, but nothing happens. It's almost Biblical. They all seem to be waiting for something. Or someone. 

We have even seen what we had believed to be the alpha of this world. I named it a Tarrasque. It was so large that the earth shook when it walked. But if it isn't this creature the others are waiting for, what could it be? Something even more powerful than the Tarrasque?   

We have found a good spot, on the cliff of a mountain, where we can oversee the whole area. We are about five hundred feet above the clearing, the wind blows towards us, and we are hiding behind big rocks, so we are quite sure that we are unnoticed. I have moved a bit to the back, to write in my log. 

LATER

Something weird is happening to the sun. It is as if it is flickering. It looks like the black dot is moving across the surface, thus partly blocking the light. Has the black dot grown? We aren't sure.

LATER

The creatures are growing restless. There is a large pool in the middle of the clearing, where groups go to drink. We saw some fights there. We are keeping our rifles close at hand. We have the feeling that something is about to happen. 

LATER

Whatever they are waiting for, it is almost going to happen! Some minutes ago, we heard several very loud banging sounds. They seem to come from the inside of a high mountain on the other side of the clearing. All the creatures are calm, but some look simply frightened. It has become completely quiet; it's scary. 

LATER (written in a great hurry) 

Something is happening! An incredibly big part of the front of the mountain on the other side has started moving! The earth is shaking! Whatever creature is causing this, it must be tremendously powerful! 

There is an opening visible, which is becoming bigger and bigger and bigger. And now it stopped! Something is coming out. 

OH NO! 

THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLE! 

END OF PART 1
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login