LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Under the Ice Women

Started by G$$n, September 18, 2022, 03:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G$$n

End of part 1 boys! Let me know what ya'll thought of this piece or pect to see
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

G$$n

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

G$$n

End of part 1 boys! Let me know what you thought of this part or what you think might imerge in the second segment. I may put In some of your guys ideas in the continuation 👍
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

potatocarrot

Are you ElsieGuen by any chance? Or something like that? This story is on another popular female muscle site but more of it. I read it recently. It goes in a direction I wasn't expecting but still enjoyed.

G$$n

Nah I'm not him. I commissioned him to help me write the story since it was a big work load. We basically co wrote it though he took care of almost all the grammar and lots of the writing since I really didn't have the time. Credit where credit is due he did a great job at what he was hired to do but overall I was not satisfied with the finished product and we had some disagreements when writing the story aswell. It was originally posted on my account but after I left DA he seemed to have repost it on his account which is where people think it originated. My first post of this story was reported and banned for plagiarism but the Moderator was kind enough to work things out with me.

These postings are me trying to get the story out to more ppl and without the restraints of working with someone. I'm editing things as I put them out and just wanna get really creative. With it. Was even thinking of putting an entirely different ending than the original I made.

Hope this helps clear things up 👍
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

potatocarrot

Ah OK, cool bit of behind the scenes back story. Thanks. Well in that case I look forward to where you take it!

G$$n

Under the ice
Part 2: The ultra woman

Philip's log, 23 February 1952

It is two days now after the totally shocking events. I still can't believe what happened then, and I think most of us can't.

I'll try to write about everything that happened that day. Forgive me if I can't recall everything. So much has happened, and it was all completely incredible.

The creature that stepped out of the opening in the mountain, on the one hand looked small. It couldn't be taller than 5'8". But on the other hand, it was huge. Even from that distance, we could see huge slabs of muscle all over its body.

Jem looked through his binoculars and gasped. "Good gracious! It's a woman!"

Mister Richardson made a strange sound. "You are joking, right?"

Jem silently handed the binoculars to him. It was as if mister Richardson was about to faint. I wanted to take a look through the binoculars as well, but then the woman started her show. I saw a very small movement, but some seconds later we were all blown away by a very loud sound. It took us a while to realize she had clapped her hands. When we had recovered, we saw that every creature on the clearing had fallen down as well. Some even seemed to bow for the woman, their heads pressed to the ground.

The muscle woman flashed off. One moment, she stood in front of the mountain; the next moment, she was gone. It took us some time to find out what was happening. Mac pointed at the forest, miles away from the mountain. With enormous speed, huge trees were plucked out of the ground like they were flowers.

"Good heavens! Is she really uprooting those trees with her bare hands?" Jem muttered. He put out his hand to mister Richardson. He was still holding the binoculars, but his hands were shaking, so I had my doubts he could see anything at all.

We could see a massive pile of trees rushing towards the mountain. We couldn't see her, but we were sure the muscle woman was carrying that enormous mass of wood. "How can she be so strong?" Mac whispered. "She is stronger than anything in the world, and fast as lightning!"

She put down the pile in front of the mountain. We could see branches flying through the air, as she ripped them from the trees with unbelievable ease and speed. After several minutes, she had made herself a large amount of straight logs. She put several of those next to each other, forming a big square. I estimated it was more than 100 feet large and wide. It looked as if she tied the logs together with some kind of ropes. Maybe the thick and strong lianas we had discovered?

She added another layer of logs, this time oriented the other way. She tied those as well, and concluded with a third layer.

We all got scared to death when she picked up that enormous platform with one hand and waved it around like it was a dry leaf. There seemed to be no limits to the strength of this woman!

I suddenly remembered one of the comics I had read just before we had set out on this expedition. It was called 'Superman' and it was about a very strong, muscular man from another planet, with all kinds of superhuman powers. But I was sure it would be an understatement to call this woman a 'super woman'. Her level of muscularity made this Superman look puny, even in the drawings where his muscularity seemed to be exaggerated.

"She's an ultra woman," I whispered, and that's how we all called her since then.

What we didn't know was that the woman had shown us just a fraction of her unearthly strength.

The whole group of giants walked towards her, and stepped onto the platform. So did the Tarrasque, and a group of animals that looked something between an elephant and a mammoth, only three or four times bigger. There was still plenty of room left, so more and more big animals obediently stepped forward, to join the groups of creatures on the platform. When it was fully loaded, the ultra woman disappeared.

"Where did she go?"

"She dove into the rocky ground," Jem announced, who was again holding the binoculars. "It looked like she was diving into water. I still can't believe it. All these crazy things she is capable of."

One second later, the platform with all the creatures on it rose up. It was clear that the ultra woman had made her way through the rock to the middle of the platform, and was now lifting it. My head was spinning as I tried to estimate how many tons she was lifting. I just couldn't.

The platform rose higher and higher, until it was far above the height of the woman. Because the platform was so large, and we were on higher ground, we couldn't see what was happening underneath.

"Can she fly as well?" I wondered.

But soon, as the platform rose more than thirty feet into the air, we could see what was happening. It was floating!

"She is blowing!" Jem exclaimed. "That's impossible!"

But it seemed that nothing was impossible for the ultra woman. As she blew the platform even higher, keeping the extremely heavy platform in the air with just the power of her lungs, she slowly brought up her arms.

Everybody gasped, because even from that distance, without binoculars, we could see her biceps. Enormous balls of muscle rose up, way higher than her head.

"Oh!" I looked to my side. Natalie was watching the ultra woman with a mix of fear and fascination. "She is so big... so strong!" she stammered.

With incredible ease, the woman blew the platform more than two hundred feet into the air, before she made it come down slowly. She blew it to the side a bit, and stretched one of her huge arms. She grabbed the side of the platform, and held it straight in front of her, as if she was holding an empty tray. Except that it was thousands times bigger, and millions times heavier! And still, it looked like she could hold it there forever.

She finally put it down, and all the creatures returned to their places, except for the Tarrasque. The huge monster obediently waited as the woman picked up the empty platform and tossed it away. It sailed away over the mountains, and we didn't even hear it crash down.

Then, she gave the monster a sign, and it closed its huge jaw around her arm. We could see it was using all its strength, but the woman didn't even seem to notice. We saw how its jaw slowly opened.

"She's flexing her arm muscles," Jem whispered. "I can't believe it!"

When her arm was free again, she lifted the huge monster with one hand, and carried it back to its place.

She waved her hand to the group of giants. One of the biggest followed her to her stage. The ultra woman put her hands on her hips.

"Good gracious... all those muscles!" Jem said. "What a chest!"

Even though we were far away, we could see her enormous pecs bounce. They were easily bigger than a beach ball and stood out several feet from her at a perfect vertical angle. I could see glowing gold veins running all along her chest. They all seemed to be meeting at her terrifying nipple's.
Then, the giant picked up a boulder, which was about ten feet in diameter. He struggled with the weight, but managed to put it on the woman's flexed chest. It didn't move, as the incredible woman balanced the enormous weight with just her chest muscles.

The boulder started to move. Natalie gasped. "She's bouncing her pecs!"

She was right. The ultra woman grinded the boulder to dust, with the power of her inhuman pectoral muscles. Soon, there was nothing left of the boulder but a pile of sand at her feet. The woman dusted off her chest.

I could not fathom what would come next.. she flexes her massive tits which caused them to shrink within her like almost flatten and then force them out faster than sound itself. The mere act of one of her tits flexing caused a sonic boom that shook the earth and knocked us down along with every other beast save the strongest.

"She has an incredible body," Natalie sighed. "I wonder what she is going to do now?"

I could only nod. I was dumbfounded by her unbelievable feats of strength. Then, the woman flexed her enormous thighs, and she shot up into the air. She went up so high that she became just a small dot in the sky. After more than fifteen seconds, she returned on the earth, and landed in the drinking pool.

"Look!" We saw how the water level quickly lowered, until we could see the ultra woman standing there, in a pool of mud.

"There is no way that her body can contain all that water," Mac said. He shook his head in disbelief. But just a second later, the incredible woman showed us that there were no limits to what she could with her body. She turned around and faced the mountain. Then, she spat an enormous amount of water at the top of the mountain.

There was a loud rumbling sound, and the top of the mountain disappeared in a cloud of water and dust. When the cloud slowly disappeared, we could see that the top of the mountain had vanished. The top half mile of it was completely gone.

"Good grief!" Jem panted. "She's playing with this world like a girl plays with her doll house... except that this ultra woman seems to possess infinite strength!"

"Are there really no limits to what she can do?" Natalie wondered.

The woman rushed off again, and it took us some time to find out where she had gone. Then, there was another deep, rumbling sound. Far in the distance, we could see how an enormous mountain split in two.

"I'm convinced that even that is incredibly easy for her," Jem said. There seemed to be admiration in his voice. Natalie sighed.

The woman returned, carrying an enormous rock on one hand. She stood before the creatures, and flexed the biceps of her free arm. Once more, I was astounded by the size of her muscles.

There was a loud roar. We looked down and saw that every creature had dropped to the ground, each in their own way. While they did so, they produced an enormous amount of noise.

"They are probably paying tribute to the ultra woman," Jem said. "I am sure that she is much stronger than all the other creatures combined. There is no doubt that she is the alpha predator in this world. Maybe even some kind of unearthly being."

"The gods would probably be jealous of her strength," Mac said. The false ones that is.

Then there was a roar that was even louder than the sound of all the creatures together.

"YOU! BOW FOR ME!"

We looked at each other, and I could see that everybody was scared. "Is she talking to us?" Natalie whispered.

"YES! YOU! ON THAT CLIFF! BOW FOR QAAMILA!"

"Is she really talking English?" Jem said. "How can she hear us?"

"Uh... maybe we should do what she tells us?" I suggested.

We were still looking at each other, when the earth started to move. The whole mountain was shaking as a large slide of the mountain was separated from the rest, and carried towards the opposite mountain.

"FOOLS! HOW DARE YOU NEGLECT MY COMMANDS!"

We held on to each other and to the rocks, as the ultra woman was waving with the enormous rock as if it was a little twig. Mac tried to look over the rim of the cliff.

"Good Lord, she is carrying this mountain with just one hand! What will she do with us?" He started praying, and others joined him. I too joined in realizing that only The Echad could help us now.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login