⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Do you think so too?

Started by krystian, September 09, 2022, 12:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krystian

am I really small?
I was curious if there is anyone who would lift and carry an 18 year old boy like me

I am 18 yers old and 32 kg (67lbs) and 1,45m (4'7)

what do you think?


Bulklover

What do I think?  I think that is a fuckin' weird post, that's what I think.
Life sucks and then you die.

liftcarryfan1

Crazy my comments get erased or i get removed from threads but this is still around. Haha

DCReviews

I totally agree, strange post at that. But either way if Krystian, the one who started this post ever gets his session, and he gets tossed around like a ragdoll, I'd love to see the video of that LOLOL. 

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I totally agree, strange post at that. But either way if Krystian, the one who started this post ever gets his session, and he gets tossed around like a ragdoll, I'd love to see the video of that LOLOL.

I rather see a grown man get tossed around n stuff because it show's the woman's strength and it's more relatable. Haha

DCReviews

Point taken. I totally agree!  For some reason my mind went to The Wolf of Wall Street movie and remembering an old Howard Stern episode when they were tossing midgets around in the office as entertainment. LOL

krystian

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I totally agree, strange post at that. But either way if Krystian, the one who started this post ever gets his session, and he gets tossed around like a ragdoll, I'd love to see the video of that LOLOL.

do you think I'm light?

krystian

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I totally agree, strange post at that. But either way if Krystian, the one who started this post ever gets his session, and he gets tossed around like a ragdoll, I'd love to see the video of that LOLOL.

I rather see a grown man get tossed around n stuff because it show's the woman's strength and it's more relatable. Haha

do you think it would be like that with me?

Polite Society

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

krystian

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fair play, wee man

what do you mean ?

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fair play, wee man

what do you mean ?

Wee Man his a semi-celebrity.  He was on Jackass among other things for a while.  He was born with dwarfism.  He is basically calling you tiny.
Yo.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fair play, wee man

what do you mean ?

Wee Man his a semi-celebrity.  He was on Jackass among other things for a while.  He was born with dwarfism.  He is basically calling you tiny.

  Wee man is a Scottish term of affection for someone small and Fair Play represents a compliment for ignoring those shitting on his posts.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

krystian

I understand that for all you I'm small and light?

liftcarryfan1

Dude is sending me messages now 🤦🏻‍♂️

krystian

Sorry everyone, I just wanted all  opinion