Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Do you think so too?

Started by krystian, September 09, 2022, 12:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry everyone, I just wanted all  opinion

Your time would be better used asking session women the question.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

krystian

I have time, found this forum and thought it was asking such questions. I have a lot of free time at work, so I will write messages with someone

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have time, found this forum and thought it was asking such questions. I have a lot of free time at work, so I will write messages with someone

No, ask those you can potentially see. Otherwise you're a time waster
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

krystian


Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
am I really small?
I was curious if there is anyone who would lift and carry an 18 year old boy like me

I am 18 yers old and 32 kg (67lbs) and 1,45m (4'7)

what do you think?

I don't see why not if they offer lift and carry services, especially since you're so light.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Bulklover

At your weight and height, you might have a shot at displacing Nujerz as the pre-eminent crush test dummy for the schmotographers.   ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At your weight and height, you might have a shot at displacing Nujerz as the pre-eminent crush test dummy for the schmotographers.   ;)

They'd love him at Awefilms.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

krystian

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At your weight and height, you might have a shot at displacing Nujerz as the pre-eminent crush test dummy for the schmotographers.   ;)

They'd love him at Awefilms.


why do you think so? ;)

krystian

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At your weight and height, you might have a shot at displacing Nujerz as the pre-eminent crush test dummy for the schmotographers.   ;)

I'm in shock :)

DCReviews

Krystian, Have you ever had a session yet? I think people are just confused with your postings here. You're obviously fairly short and light.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At your weight and height, you might have a shot at displacing Nujerz as the pre-eminent crush test dummy for the schmotographers.   ;)

They'd love him at Awefilms.


why do you think so? ;)

Because of your small size. It's easier for them to lift and carry you around.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

krystian

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Krystian, Have you ever had a session yet? I think people are just confused with your postings here. You're obviously fairly short and light.

unfortunately not :(

DCReviews

Definitely have to set you up with a session that will be recorded lol.  Where you from?

liftcarryfan1

With those stats, average middle school girls can toss you around with minimum effort really

krystian

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Definitely have to set you up with a session that will be recorded lol.  Where you from?

i come from spain