LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Worse session ever

Started by marfam, August 18, 2022, 07:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackass500

I'd have to say the only bad session I ever had was with Gabe nicander in 2015. She looked good but had just a nasty shit attitude and was rushing the session. After about 15 minutes I just said here's your money I'm out.. she never toured again after that tour.

Jackass500

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd have to say the only bad session I ever had was with Gabe nicander in 2015. She looked good but had just a nasty shit attitude and was rushing the session. After about 15 minutes I just said here's your money I'm out.. she never toured again after that tour.

I saw her in NYC maybe when she started to tour, a decade before you saw her. It was at a now extinct hotel on the west side on a warm, muggy day in early June. I'm 6 ft. 1 in. and was 225 lbs. She was about my height, 180 lbs or so of sexy, blonde muscle. Went to her room and she greeted me apologetically. The room was small, she already moved the bed against one wall and the A/C made noise but provided little relief, not great for two big people to wrestle and do role play. She apologized and suggested we reschedule later that day or the next one when she got a bigger room. I said, I'm here, you look tremendous, let's do it. What followed was a very funny and sexy session of non-competitive wrestling (one or both of us either slammed into the wall or off the bed a couple of times), role play and muscle worship. Both of us were a sweaty mess at the end, but we laughed about it. Never got to see her again, but when I sessioned with her she was definitely into the scene.

clay99

Mine would have to be Ms Xena not bad but her hygiene, body odour was horrific. Smell was so bad couldn't even touch her properly. Real shame as she has an incredible body by far the biggest lady I have ever seen definitely 95-100kg+ and her personality isn't great, very shy/reserved and doesn't say much.

artax

I saw Gabe also years ago- though not my worse session- it was only ok- at least with me she wasn't that much into the session- worst was probably Nicole P (German) who has since passed and another woman- I'm forgetting her name- both were completely not into sesion, a third I'm forgetting her name too- used to only have one pic on wb270 and was fairly known- anyway in the pic she was very lean, when i saw her she was way heavier and out of shape, I understand they aren't going to be in contest condition - but yhe pic was a complete misrepresentation of her physique

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mine would have to be Ms Xena not bad but her hygiene, body odour was horrific. Smell was so bad couldn't even touch her properly. Real shame as she has an incredible body by far the biggest lady I have ever seen definitely 95-100kg+ and her personality isn't great, very shy/reserved and doesn't say much.

Bummer, i had a very  very sensual session with her 2-3 times in LA

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mine would have to be Ms Xena not bad but her hygiene, body odour was horrific. Smell was so bad couldn't even touch her properly. Real shame as she has an incredible body by far the biggest lady I have ever seen definitely 95-100kg+ and her personality isn't great, very shy/reserved and doesn't say much.

Bummer, i had a very  very sensual session with her 2-3 times in LA

She was very sensual with me but I couldn't reciprocate, the smell was unbearable. If she had Lisa Cross or Tapered Physique personality she would be great. Her personality doesn't match her huge physique if that makes sense. Expected someone that big to be very dominant, alpha and imposing. But was she meek and quiet.

I met her late in the evening and she takes back to back bookings probably saw 5-6 clients before me. So maybe that could explain why she wasn't fresh. But I have also heard some bodybuilders on gear have bad body odour.

jbeast

Bad body odor? Never experienced that in session, not saying it can't happen. I had one young dominatrix I knew well, years ago, who before one summer session said, "I have to freshen up," she grinned and said, "Join me!" And I did, we took a shower together, we dried each other off and THEN began to play. It was so memorable sometimes I'd greet her and say, "We need a shower!" Laughing. Sometime we did, other times she just pounced on me and we did it later. Those were the days...

Del4

Met her multiple times and never had any hygiene issues. Although she is a less assertive personality wise, we have a very sensual time with so much muscle to enjoy, and looking at the size of her, she is the strong silent type, like Gary Cooper.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mine would have to be Ms Xena not bad but her hygiene, body odour was horrific. Smell was so bad couldn't even touch her properly. Real shame as she has an incredible body by far the biggest lady I have ever seen definitely 95-100kg+ and her personality isn't great, very shy/reserved and doesn't say much.

Bummer, i had a very  very sensual session with her 2-3 times in LA

She was very sensual with me but I couldn't reciprocate, the smell was unbearable. If she had Lisa Cross or Tapered Physique personality she would be great. Her personality doesn't match her huge physique if that makes sense. Expected someone that big to be very dominant, alpha and imposing. But was she meek and quiet.

I met her late in the evening and she takes back to back bookings probably saw 5-6 clients before me. So maybe that could explain why she wasn't fresh. But I have also heard some bodybuilders on gear have bad body odour.

dis220

I had a session with a now-deceased provider in which her b.o. and bad breath had me turning away from her amazing physique.

And I once had a southern FBB use the "n" word repeatedly and unashamedly. It was not SB.

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a session with a now-deceased provider in which her b.o. and bad breath had me turning away from her amazing physique.

And I once had a southern FBB use the "n" word repeatedly and unashamedly. It was not SB.

Names of both?
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

dis220

I don't want to speak ill of the dead, and it doesn't make a difference now anyway. As for the racist, I'll just say that she no longer does sessions and was a legend in the sport. Those clues plus the fact that she was from the south should get you to a name.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a session with a now-deceased provider in which her b.o. and bad breath had me turning away from her amazing physique.

And I once had a southern FBB use the "n" word repeatedly and unashamedly. It was not SB.

When I saw Rippedprincess she had bad breath and some b.o but nowhere near as bad as Ms Xena. They also both had deep breathing issues like lack of cardio. I remember tussling with Rippedprincess and she was out of breath after 5mins, easy to escape her holds. Classic bodybuilders very stationary, not agile, mobile or have endurance. To be fair they are quite old as well. RP more engaging personality but more weird. Ms Xena just quiet/reserved/no small talk.

wolf5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't want to speak ill of the dead, and it doesn't make a difference now anyway. As for the racist, I'll just say that she no longer does sessions and was a legend in the sport. Those clues plus the fact that she was from the south should get you to a name.

Annie Rivieccio that would suprise me

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't want to speak ill of the dead, and it doesn't make a difference now anyway. As for the racist, I'll just say that she no longer does sessions and was a legend in the sport. Those clues plus the fact that she was from the south should get you to a name.

Tazzie?


jullyeg

Bad hygiene and bad smell really don't match with my experience with Ms Xena alias Irene Andersen. All reviews are welcome but I must confess I don't believe it. And the answer about showers appears the best one ifs it ever happens to seomeone to meet a session provider who smells sweat. Sometimes, when weather is very hot, if the person had a hard wrestling session and has a shower right after, the body keeps sweating and despite cautions, you can meet a lady who is a little sweaty You can arrange this with smile, respect, humor and complicity... A good way to star a session....