LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Worse session ever

Started by marfam, August 18, 2022, 07:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How good would an equivalent thread be of the women's worst session guy experiences? Get your popcorn for that.

It be more like 40 pages long then 4 pages! Sessioniates deal with a lot of shit to bring us their service. It is a reason some leave after awhile. Just tired of the nonsense they have to deal with it from us schmoes.


jason123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is back to play You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And left again.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jackiemilburn

 Nicole Bass and Nicole Pf. etc

jbeast

My general advice about avoiding worse sessions is to do you homework. Think with the head on your shoulders and now between your legs. (LOL!) If someone sounds too good to be true... they probably are. I got into the fbb session scene through BDSM & role play. I like domination, fantasy/one sided wrestling with me as the victim, role play as I said, and body worship. (The more sensual the better.)

My bad sessions were with ladies I didn't do my homework on: read reviews and read their listings/web sites carefully. One that comes to mind, one of my first sessions 20+ years ago was a young Amy Rainaldo. The session consisted of her flexing and posing, with some minimal muscle worship. The other was a lady who I think no longer sessions (or is not listed on SG anymore). Originally from Chicago, was a brunette, turned blonde and had great reviews. She moved to Reno I think... I've forgotten her name. She had a great personality and was strictly about wrestling, competitive. We didn't mesh at all. There was a third who I had an okay session with, but she was local so I gave her a second chance. She became abusive after a scheduling problem.

I've had sessions with around 25 fbbs over the years. (Around '03 or so to '19.) Some ladies were better than others, none ripped me off for deposits, so that's a pretty good winning percentage, three mistakes out of 25. As I wrote before, do your homework before scheduling! 


russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My general advice about avoiding worse sessions is to do you homework. Think with the head on your shoulders and now between your legs. (LOL!) If someone sounds too good to be true... they probably are. I got into the fbb session scene through BDSM & role play. I like domination, fantasy/one sided wrestling with me as the victim, role play as I said, and body worship. (The more sensual the better.)

My bad sessions were with ladies I didn't do my homework on: read reviews and read their listings/web sites carefully. One that comes to mind, one of my first sessions 20+ years ago was a young Amy Rainaldo. The session consisted of her flexing and posing, with some minimal muscle worship. The other was a lady who I think no longer sessions (or is not listed on SG anymore). Originally from Chicago, was a brunette, turned blonde and had great reviews. She moved to Reno I think... I've forgotten her name. She had a great personality and was strictly about wrestling, competitive. We didn't mesh at all. There was a third who I had an okay session with, but she was local so I gave her a second chance. She became abusive after a scheduling problem.

I've had sessions with around 25 fbbs over the years. (Around '03 or so to '19.) Some ladies were better than others, none ripped me off for deposits, so that's a pretty good winning percentage, three mistakes out of 25. As I wrote before, do your homework before scheduling!
Homework is important, sure, especially to filter scammers.
At the same time...it's about adventure, isn't it?
If I would follow my "homework" in 2016, I would never book a session with Colette Guimond. And it turned out one of the best sessions in my life...I could write a story about it which would be in place in Fiction section of this site, lol.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My general advice about avoiding worse sessions is to do you homework. Think with the head on your shoulders and now between your legs. (LOL!) If someone sounds too good to be true... they probably are. I got into the fbb session scene through BDSM & role play. I like domination, fantasy/one sided wrestling with me as the victim, role play as I said, and body worship. (The more sensual the better.)

My bad sessions were with ladies I didn't do my homework on: read reviews and read their listings/web sites carefully. One that comes to mind, one of my first sessions 20+ years ago was a young Amy Rainaldo. The session consisted of her flexing and posing, with some minimal muscle worship. The other was a lady who I think no longer sessions (or is not listed on SG anymore). Originally from Chicago, was a brunette, turned blonde and had great reviews. She moved to Reno I think... I've forgotten her name. She had a great personality and was strictly about wrestling, competitive. We didn't mesh at all. There was a third who I had an okay session with, but she was local so I gave her a second chance. She became abusive after a scheduling problem.

I've had sessions with around 25 fbbs over the years. (Around '03 or so to '19.) Some ladies were better than others, none ripped me off for deposits, so that's a pretty good winning percentage, three mistakes out of 25. As I wrote before, do your homework before scheduling!
Homework is important, sure, especially to filter scammers.
At the same time...it's about adventure, isn't it?
If I would follow my "homework" in 2016, I would never book a session with Colette Guimond. And it turned out one of the best sessions in my life...I could write a story about it which would be in place in Fiction section of this site, lol.

Maybe it was the era I was sessioning a lot. I was more the adventurous type - not FS but close. Some outdoor play in secluded places, stripping for the Mistress or vice versa, etc. It is about adventure... but at today's prices I'd definitely look for fbbs who were very compatible with my tastes, needs and wants.

jullyeg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My general advice about avoiding worse sessions is to do you homework. Think with the head on your shoulders and now between your legs. (LOL!) If someone sounds too good to be true... they probably are. I got into the fbb session scene through BDSM & role play. I like domination, fantasy/one sided wrestling with me as the victim, role play as I said, and body worship. (The more sensual the better.)

My bad sessions were with ladies I didn't do my homework on: read reviews and read their listings/web sites carefully. One that comes to mind, one of my first sessions 20+ years ago was a young Amy Rainaldo. The session consisted of her flexing and posing, with some minimal muscle worship. The other was a lady who I think no longer sessions (or is not listed on SG anymore). Originally from Chicago, was a brunette, turned blonde and had great reviews. She moved to Reno I think... I've forgotten her name. She had a great personality and was strictly about wrestling, competitive. We didn't mesh at all. There was a third who I had an okay session with, but she was local so I gave her a second chance. She became abusive after a scheduling problem.

I've had sessions with around 25 fbbs over the years. (Around '03 or so to '19.) Some ladies were better than others, none ripped me off for deposits, so that's a pretty good winning percentage, three mistakes out of 25. As I wrote before, do your homework before scheduling!

Not enough to avoid disappointment, from time to time . It is a question of feeling, sometimes there is no match between client and session provider etc)

zenith012

This one 'delisted' off sessiongirls at some point - but when I saw 'it' in NYC months ago - what a disaster

Filthy disgusting apt, was obviously trying to make the whole thing end immediately.

I lasted 10 mins - paid some $'s just to end it.

Waste of my time with this scummy person.

Pics were dated at that time, not recent as advertised - another lie.

Total scam.

GL OUT THERE!



russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This one 'delisted' off sessiongirls at some point - but when I saw 'it' in NYC months ago - what a disaster

Filthy disgusting apt, was obviously trying to make the whole thing end immediately.

I lasted 10 mins - paid some $'s just to end it.

Waste of my time with this scummy person.

Pics were dated at that time, not recent as advertised - another lie.

Total scam.

GL OUT THERE!
Really? That's a bummer. I was thinking to meet her later this year.
Is she not muscular at all?

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This one 'delisted' off sessiongirls at some point - but when I saw 'it' in NYC months ago - what a disaster : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Filthy disgusting apt, was obviously trying to make the whole thing end immediately.

I lasted 10 mins - paid some $'s just to end it.

Waste of my time with this scummy person.

Pics were dated at that time, not recent as advertised - another lie.

Total scam.

GL OUT THERE!
Really? That's a bummer. I was thinking to meet her later this year.
Is she not muscular at all?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This one 'delisted' off sessiongirls at some point - but when I saw 'it' in NYC months ago - what a disaster : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Filthy disgusting apt, was obviously trying to make the whole thing end immediately.

I lasted 10 mins - paid some $'s just to end it.

Waste of my time with this scummy person.

Pics were dated at that time, not recent as advertised - another lie.

Total scam.

GL OUT THERE!
Really? That's a bummer. I was thinking to meet her later this year.
Is she not muscular at all?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She looks pretty amazing here, but my understanding is that real girl looks differently. But I'm not sure in what way.If she became a roided freak it would not turn me off, lol.

zenith012

Physically at the time - she was in shape but not lean/ripped as in most of the pictures.

Facially - total bagger - which I can overlook - lol.

I have to say it to make it clear - I have zero issues with interacting with women (on the contrary).

This one was quietly mental from second #1, saying almost nothing, totally disinterested in saying a sentence. 

I am not a clean freak by any stretch. The place was totally disgusting. I mean bad.

MENTAL.

Good Luck....

artax

Thanks for the warning - i was considering seeing her but could never find any reviews or info about and at her rate didnt want to tske a chance

russianfbbfan

Yeah, attitude is a mood killer.
I had a FS session with Coco Crush back in 2016....amazing physique and beauty....but completely disengaged, like al log.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah, attitude is a mood killer.
I had a FS session with Coco Crush back in 2016....amazing physique and beauty....but completely disengaged, like al log.

The "dead fish" is the worst persona for a session provider. Amazing physique and beauty can't compensate for a detached attitude.

I'd much rather see a woman whose enthusiasm and engagement makes me believe she is having fun. Her appearance is secondary, and in fact it is improved by the scene she provides.