Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Worse session ever

Started by marfam, August 18, 2022, 07:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackass500

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My top worst sessions

Lora Ottenad- Like being with a Human Ashtray/Cigarette I hate Cigarettes



A lot of the women take showers in between sessions. It would be nice if someone told some of the ladies to bust out the Listerine or its foreign equivalent in between sessions too.

About fbbs who smoke, I was shocked once when there was an bodybuilding event in Manhattan and several ladies stayed at the Milburn Hotel on West 76th Street. It is closed now but 10, 20 years ago it was the go-to place for visiting female bodybuilders who sessioned. I guess management was okay with sessions there, who knows. Anyway I was on the block waiting to go up for my session and three or four ladies left the hotel to go for a late breakfast or something. One, a gorgeous hunk of female muscle (don't know her name) stayed outside the hotel smoking. It blew me away that someone who would build their bodies would poison it with tobacco. But then a lot of them take risks with steroids so, there's that.

I was eating breakfast with my gf at the time at the gee wiz diner on Greenwich st in NY in 2003 (I had never sessioned yet). And there must have been 20 fbbs in there eating breakfast.(must have been a show going on in town)One of them was lora ottenad and I just remember how hot she looked in person. She was wearing a cutoff tank top with her stomach showing and was smooth as silk golden tan with no roid zits, and really pretty face. I mean she wasn't even 40 years old yet and I couldn't stop staring at her until my gf kicked me under the table and told me how rude I was lol. She still looks good now, but back then she was smoking hot, regardless of whether she smoked or not.

Jackass500

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Heck I be up for just being honest and say she wasn't into it anymore as she retired not long after that.
Genuinely curious what happened with her after the first few years, because I'd love to go back and go another round with the force that was 22 year old Amber. Maybe she found a few regulars/boyfriend who were happy just to be in the same room as her, hence coasting in whatever other sessions she booked for a while? Maybe a real depression issue at work? Sad things went that way.

Never heard a true answer on it but I think Amber over the years just lost interest and simply was burnt out by the time I finally sessioned with her. I could just tell from the moment the door opened she wasn't really up  for it and just going thru the motions. Thing was every up to that point was great in terms of communication and stuff. It's like soon as the door opened the balloon was popped. As we talked before it's a hard lifestyle and think she just got burnt out and by the end was ready to stop.

artax

Lora hasn't smoke for a while- vapes- but doesn't smoke- my 2 worse sessions are both sadly no longer with us- Nicole P completely uninterested in session and Joanna T - I had seen Joanna twice and she was great but the 3rd time I think she was starting to get depressed and the session was a real downer- have been sessioning for 20 years and thanks to forums such as this one I've thankfully avoided a lot of bad sessions  and have generally been pleased with those I sessioned with

MLB93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My top worst sessions

Lora Ottenad- Like being with a Human Ashtray/Cigarette I hate Cigarettes
Melissa Coates- Blabbed about industry and only wanted to do WWE type stuff

Allana (Cheri O)- Apparently Grooming was not something she believed in and did not look like the photos in bad way.

Tatiana Anderson- Zero interest in the session and we had no chemistry went thru the motions

and Larissa Reis- Drop dead gorgeous (this was prior to any work done on her face) but huge language barrier made it impossible to communicate and she cut session short.

Finally sessioned with Lora this year. Fortunately, as some here have mentioned, she doesn't smoke cigarettes anymore, so didn't have to deal with that smell or burning sensation (irritates my skin). Anyway, she was great and looked pristine for a woman closing in on 60 (if not already).

Due to being a 90s baby, I missed out on sessioning with plenty of women but being pro wrestling fan, I would've had a blast with Melissa Coates. That sucks for Allana because she looked good in her Scissorvixens vids, and for Tatiana AKA Muscle Bunny since she had an awe-inspiring look.

crazycrazy

I had two great sessions with Muscle Bunny. This was around ten or more years ago, when she still lived in Vancouver. She was very pretty and in great shape (not contest weight, so moderately well-hydrated), and  really intent on providing a mutually satisfying session. The first session was intensely sensual, and the second one was even better. I ran into her on a busy downtown street 10 minutes before our session. She was wearing a bright red dress that would have been form fitting if she was two sizes smaller. The only reason there wasn't a ten car pile up was because traffic never moves too fast at Yonge and Charles. I told her how great she looked in her street clothes, and she said "You're about to see just how great I look." She damaged my cartilage on the left side of my rib cage while she was getting herself where she needed to go. I didn't tap because I didn't want to spoil her mood. One of my most memorable moments, not just in sessions, but in life.

bindermx

For me it was Joanna Thomas (RIP) back in 2011.
She kept talking about her money problems, her former husband and other personal stuff.
I have learnt she was carrying quite a heavy bag, also steroids had made her voice deep like a man's and her face was kind of swollen up.
On that very session her intention was to actually have sex but when she mentioned she was doing drugs for pain control it fell off and I cut the session short.

RIP you beauty

artax

I had 3 sessions with Joanna- the first one was great, the second one was ok and the third was similar though not quite as bad as what you described, I think the drugs and depression got to her, it's a shame because she really was different attitude wise the first time I saw her.

Polite Society

 No need to speak ill of the dead here in that way. A session you had sucked? That's why the really good ones stand out.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

 How good would an equivalent thread be of the women's worst session guy experiences? Get your popcorn for that.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

michaelg1978

I remember Mutiny talking about some of her session nightmares. That thread would be wild.

VegasAce

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How good would an equivalent thread be of the women's worst session guy experiences? Get your popcorn for that.

I would LOVE to read the entries for a thread like that lol.

slowryde

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My top worst sessions

Lora Ottenad- Like being with a Human Ashtray/Cigarette I hate Cigarettes
Melissa Coates- Blabbed about industry and only wanted to do WWE type stuff

Allana (Cheri O)- Apparently Grooming was not something she believed in and did not look like the photos in bad way.

Tatiana Anderson- Zero interest in the session and we had no chemistry went thru the motions

and Larissa Reis- Drop dead gorgeous (this was prior to any work done on her face) but huge language barrier made it impossible to communicate and she cut session short

I sessioned with Lora about a year ago and she had quit smoking cigarettes. Was vaping instead no ashtray aftertaste.


bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How good would an equivalent thread be of the women's worst session guy experiences? Get your popcorn for that.
I would LOVE to read the entries for a thread like that lol.
That's a great idea. Obviously, we're not going to get posts from the women themselves, but we can share the stories they've told us.

superfetdown

lora was my best session EVER!! big thick and v willing

nujerz84

lol at everyone posting how Great Lora was for them.. shit happens it was a terrible experience she wouldn't make my top 50 there are way too many ladies who are younger, prettier, sexier more feminine who have muscle out there that she not even on the radar.