Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583484 Posts in 74311 Topics by 29951 Members - Latest Member: zahidmooney672 June 04, 2024, 09:42:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Hot Legs Holly
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hot Legs Holly  (Read 18220 times)

Offline MartyFunkhauser

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Hot Legs Holly
« on: June 02, 2010, 01:50:34 pm »
Anyone had a session with her? How's her strength? Is she all legs, or is her upper body strong too?

Forum Saradas

Hot Legs Holly
« on: June 02, 2010, 01:50:34 pm »

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Hot Legs Holly
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 01:40:20 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where is her picture? I do not see one.

Offline femalemuscleclips

• Activity:
    0%
    • My YOUTUBE channel
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 04:39:30 am »
Anyone had a session with her? How's her strength? Is she all legs, or is her upper body strong too?
she was requesting $100 for deposite, I NEVER saw her and she never emailed back to me.....ran a way with F....ing $100.
I even wanted to have 2 hrs with her but she tuke the 100 and never answered back........what else can I say.....
Please subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel!

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 08:24:21 pm »
one of the reason I was afraid to book with her...she is friends with Kelly Dobbins though
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

serpico1961

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 10:39:18 pm »
Holly is  bad news

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
Hot Legs Holly
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 01:44:59 pm »
Might take a chance on having a session with Holly, anyone have some experience with her?

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 11:10:28 pm »
Just  had a session with Holly today and I have to say I went in with low expectations since there wasn't much info on her. However,  I was completely surprised by Holly. Of my seven sessions (Amber Black, Lauren Powers, Vera, Lynn Suave, Jana Linke-Sippl etc.) Holly ranks as probably the very best session I've ever had (no FS so please don't ask). I'd been tentative about booking with her based on what I could find here on this site, but Holly was awesome. The session is what I would call wrestling/domination with a concentration on her crushing legs, which by the way are very very strong. She stated that she wanted to add size and that her quads were around the 27in mark now (her Calves are 17in). I will add a full review with details if you want to know, but here are some highlights:
*Holly was 5'1 and has some of the best legs on the planet
*She surprised me with being able to do some good moves (Arm bars, bear hug, even a body scissor that was nice)
*Yes, she was able to get me to tap in her head scissors (reverse, side, etc.)
*During one fall Holly legitimately body slammed me onto the bed
I was go as far to say that Holly is the best kept secret on the scene

Offline Lovesmuscles

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 03:38:44 am »
Thanks!  Please let me know.  I'm considering booking a session with Holly and would love to know you're thoughts.  We used to chat on and off a couple of years ago.  I agree with you on her legs....

musclover

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 11:14:37 am »
Just  had a session with Holly today and I have to say I went in with low expectations since there wasn't much info on her. However,  I was completely surprised by Holly. Of my seven sessions (Amber Black, Lauren Powers, Vera, Lynn Suave, Jana Linke-Sippl etc.) Holly ranks as probably the very best session I've ever had (no FS so please don't ask). I'd been tentative about booking with her based on what I could find here on this site, but Holly was awesome. The session is what I would call wrestling/domination with a concentration on her crushing legs, which by the way are very very strong. She stated that she wanted to add size and that her quads were around the 27in mark now (her Calves are 17in). I will add a full review with details if you want to know, but here are some highlights:
*She surprised me with being able to do some good moves (Arm bars, bear hug, even a body scissor that was nice)

With 27 inch thighs she sounds fantastic.  Do you have any photos?

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 05:09:13 pm »

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 06:47:19 pm »

Her upper body will improve, but honestly she is miles ahead of where she was just a year ago

Offline cap9900

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2011, 05:46:21 pm »
I had a session a year or so ago and was amazed by her legs.  Very strong looking.  She put me in every headscissor possible and while I think she was holding back, she was good.  Had me close to a KO in a figure 4.  Her short strong legs are built for that hold.....

Is she still in Chicago?  When I met her, she was in CA but traveled to Chicago and was talking about moving there.

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2011, 05:35:48 pm »
I had a session a year or so ago and was amazed by her legs.  Very strong looking.  She put me in every headscissor possible and while I think she was holding back, she was good.  Had me close to a KO in a figure 4.  Her short strong legs are built for that hold.....

Is she still in Chicago?  When I met her, she was in CA but traveled to Chicago and was talking about moving there.

She is somewhere in the Chicago area, hope she sticks around cause she's cool. Even offered a few times to feel that figure 4 and I knew that it would put me to sleep.

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2011, 04:57:33 pm »
Having my 2nd session with her today :D

Skooby

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2011, 05:45:05 pm »
Having my 2nd session with her today :D

Give us details bro!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Hot Legs Holly

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View