Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583351 Posts in 74299 Topics by 29951 Members - Latest Member: zahidmooney672 June 04, 2024, 04:59:06 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Hot Legs Holly
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hot Legs Holly  (Read 18218 times)

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Hot Legs Holly
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2011, 06:26:12 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I envy you, even though I'm meeting Brigy tomorrow night.
Have a blast.
BTW, is she on tour, or are you meeting her in Chi-town or San Diego?

After what seemed like a long time, she came back on webcam last week and I think she said she is in IL
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2011, 06:26:12 pm »

lix4fbbs

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2011, 07:22:28 pm »
She's on cam again?
Awesome!
Not much for cam nowadays, but I'd always hoped to catch her on HBC according to her listed schedule there. Glad I didn't hold my breath.
Still, I figure she's worth the trip to Illinois. For some reason, she seems like a laid back, easy going sort who's comfortable with her place in "the scene" -- like a tomboy who was always athletic, kinda stumbled upon a subculture she didn't know existed, and just rolled with it -- without having a stick up her ass (pardon my French).
And she has killler calves that could probably out-squeeze a compactor.
I hope to find this out first hand soon.

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2011, 03:58:08 am »
Well first off I'm just glad that this topic is get some views from folks on the forum and that they think Holly is awesome. Ok, so this was my third time seeing Holly and I wasn't sure for various reasons if it would be my last. I had been exchanging emails with her and prompted her a few times about coming back to HBC, which worked in my favor. I talked some smack on HBC for fun (nothing to crazy mind you) and was looking forward to seeing her in something close to my first/second session with her. I'm 5'8ish and around 160lbs with no formal training in grappling, but I've had some minor experience. This was my ninth session and when I walked into the room that Holly gave I was worried big time since she had said she was in rare form aka a bad mood. She had called me previously saying that she was going to essentially make me scream that I was her scissor bitch and throw me around. When that door fully opened I didn't see the girl from first session, or the powerhouse from second, but just a straight up bigger girl with a blue tank top/bottoms. Holly threw me on the bed with ease and began wrestling with me with improved ability as well as power in each hold she applied. The first fall ended with a grapevine and Holly essentially just making me do the splits or it felt like the splits since my legs were far out...I mean the leg strength that this woman has is just insane. I made the big mistake during this fall to try and out muscle her quads which just seemed to get more ripped each time. Holly smiled down at me as if to say that she would have played around in this hold the first time or maybe even eased up to do it a couple of times the second time we met. However, she's now at the level where I really doubt many men can take her unless they are huge or martial artists. I am neither of those things and within about 4 seconds of me trying to muscle her legs to no avail, Holly simply (this is true) flexed her quads while slowly spreading them out. I began tapping, which got a giggle from Holly and she said that it was just so east now. The second fall was close to ending the same way, but I was able to roll Holly on her back. She quickly put me in a guillotine choke and that led to another tap out. Before moving on to another fall I showed her the Gable Grip to help her maintain a hold like that, which was probably a bad Idea since after showing her she used it instantaneously to put me back in that hold. However, this time she giggled again about this was what made me tap before and then stated this is what got you....I tapped as she said this, but this is me actually trying and the tapping game instantly with a bit more desperation she didn't stop until I cried out that I was her scissor bitch. We then did some muscle worship with her flexing and we talked about how the boys in a video she shot just couldn't take a single scissor. Holly even showed me a couple new moves she had learned including a version of the omoplata. I had only lasted 3-4 falls (one of which ended in a killer headscissor) this time around and I insisted that Holly she me some of those scissor holds. I laid down to get ready for a reverse scissor and  Holly moved my head up into position for the squeeze. Previously, I would say that I was able to take quite a bit of pressure like a 6-8 on scale of 10 so I thought I had a bit of time before I'd need to tap out. Instead I found out quickly that Holly's legs weren't squeezing me like last time in fact her ankles hadn't have even crossed. Once they did I found my neck get crushed and within a few seconds was tapping. Holly said that out of ten that was a 4 and she began playing between that level. She then told me that no one seemed to last long in the reverse figure four I had showed her as she began to move her calve behind my head. The figure four is a just plan intense move no matter who applies it since it defiantly is like a power sleeper hold with your calves/legs. When Holly applies this hold though in any position (including the reverse) it's a WMD. After tapping out again she informed me that out of 10 that was just a 3. Holly then did variations on a side scissor and that is a death sentence let me tell you as well as a front scissor were she was almost in a handstand position. Each one led to quick tap outs and me just being completely blown away with how far Holly had come. I was kinda woozy when Holly had suddenly left the room and come back changed in a maroon colored outfit I'd seen her wear in a photoshoot. This part of the session was brutal since Holly just plan destroyed me. She body slammed me a few times, put me in a couple more holds, let me apply a bear hug to no avail, and  then said it was time for me to learn my lesson. She pulled me to the end of the bed for a reverse scissor (one of her favorites) and began squeezing or so I thought. Holly hadn't crossed her legs and was just banging them together to get her point across. She did this with my head up towards her and down. I then was put in a normal ol head scissor with my head facing her feet lying down and tapped again. Holy then banged her legs together in a cutting fashion (what a jaw breaker). At this point I was dead in the water as Holly put me in her famous figure four, but she began doing this using no calve more near her foot/ankle. I tapped again in this hold and she was just starting to apply pressure on my throat. I made a stupid comment about it and Holly said well let me show you why. She put me in a seated position of the end of the bed and tucked her left calve into my throat. She brought her leg up in a picture perfect figure four and was just starting to position herself when I cried out  tapping again. I ran to the bathroom and puked. I hadn't had much to eat and was kinda worried about this going into the session. After this I decided that I had indeed bitten off way more then I could chew and that would be a great place to end the session. We conversed some more and hugged.
Great session.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lix4fbbs

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2011, 04:21:55 am »
Holy sh*t!!!
Incredible.
Intense.
Insane.
I've got to get to Illinois yesterday after reading this!
Holly would completely obliterate me with glee (and I'm bigger and heavier).
She seems to thoroughly enjoy her scissor bitches.
You, Afan, are lucky you're among them!
K

Offline cap9900

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2011, 06:07:12 pm »
I did a session with Holly (I think I was one of her very early sessions) a couple years ago and had a great time.  She had me on the verge of passing out in her figure4 and arm sleeper.  Very compact and strong, but learning the ropes at that time.  I have not had the opportunity to see her since then, but based on some of the things I have read about her recently, I am going to have to do so soon.  Sounds like she has gotten stronger, more skilled and much more aggressive and willing to put the hurt on!

Thanks for the detailed review.

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2011, 08:49:01 pm »
K  is always nice yo

lix4fbbs

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2011, 09:14:16 pm »
Gotta confess that, as I read this, I didn't quite appreciate your need to empty your guts from Holly's scissors... until I met Brigita yesterday.
Holy shit!
After wearing me down over the course of 30-35 minutes, she almost had me spilling bile all over her thighs toward the end of the session.
Like you, I had to call my session early. I was literally scissor drunk!
You'd think I had learned my lesson. But now I can't wait for Holly's meat grinders to grab hold of me, chew me up and spit me out.
Strange but wonderful hobby we share!

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2011, 09:18:07 pm »
Drink water and don't go in full or empty.  I was kinda out of it prior to the session man. I've been able to take Vera's squeeze but I'd say Holly's scissors are up there with Jana's. I thankfully didn't puke on Holly.

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2012, 06:15:42 pm »
Hate to bring this back from the dead, but I think I'm having my fourth session with Holly next week...Each time she's gotten bigger and better.

lix4fbbs

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2012, 10:52:59 pm »
Hate to bring this back from the dead, but I think I'm having my fourth session with Holly next week...Each time she's gotten bigger and better.

No hate at all. Glad you resurrected this thread!
Had my first session with Holly last month in Chicago and she decimated me within minutes.
Never felt such staggeringly strong scissors.
Even in my session with Brigita, she had to grind my resistance down over a period of about 30 minutes, and I thought she was rough. With Holly, I knew I couldn't contend with her scissors the moment she clamped them down. And she was only being playful!
Heading into the session, I even foolishly offered her $20 per tap out (up to $100), and after her second (real) scissors I just forfeited and gave her the damn money.
From then on, I was just hanging on whenever she poured on the pressure. Her scissors almost literally squeezed the snot out of me. I didn't come into the session sick/with a stuffy nose but she must've indented my sinus cavity, and my skull, with her deadly thighs. She was even a little alarmed how my eyes turned bloodshot whenever she squeezed, until I told her that I was ok.
I'm relieved that she's such a sweetheart because I would never wish to experience her scissors in anger. She could quite easily take someone out with them.

Enjoy your fourth session with her. She's clearly one of the best. Though I'm sure I don't have to tell you to that, or to beware of what you wish for  ;)

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2012, 04:07:25 am »

No hate at all. Glad you resurrected this thread!
Had my first session with Holly last month in Chicago and she decimated me within minutes.
Never felt such staggeringly strong scissors.
Even in my session with Brigita, she had to grind my resistance down over a period of about 30 minutes, and I thought she was rough. With Holly, I knew I couldn't contend with her scissors the moment she clamped them down. And she was only being playful!
Heading into the session, I even foolishly offered her $20 per tap out (up to $100), and after her second (real) scissors I just forfeited and gave her the damn money.
From then on, I was just hanging on whenever she poured on the pressure. Her scissors almost literally squeezed the snot out of me. I didn't come into the session sick/with a stuffy nose but she must've indented my sinus cavity, and my skull, with her deadly thighs. She was even a little alarmed how my eyes turned bloodshot whenever she squeezed, until I told her that I was ok.
I'm relieved that she's such a sweetheart because I would never wish to experience her scissors in anger. She could quite easily take someone out with them.

Enjoy your fourth session with her. She's clearly one of the best. Though I'm sure I don't have to tell you to that, or to beware of what you wish for  ;)

Not sure why she isn't in more stuff to tell ya the truth. I really thing she's got some of the best scissors out there right? So how hard did she have to squeeze ya?

lix4fbbs

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2012, 03:40:59 pm »

Not sure why she isn't in more stuff to tell ya the truth. I really thing she's got some of the best scissors out there right? So how hard did she have to squeeze ya?

Not too hard at all, come to think.
She started off the squeezing poised in a chair while I sat on the floor, positioned between her thighs as we small talked. A light coo here, a slight toussle of my hair there, and then came the Ooomph. She raised her beefy, balled calf up beneath my chin and gently -- and I mean gently, compared to what would come later -- gave it a little flex.
BAM!
I was as much overcome by shock as by the sensation of my throat immediately closed off from any air. And I knew she was going easy on me, "introducing" me to her legs, as it were.
After that, I was pretty much a scissoring rag doll whenever she really put it to me.
In a word, her legs are devastating.

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2012, 10:06:32 pm »

Not too hard at all, come to think.
She started off the squeezing poised in a chair while I sat on the floor, positioned between her thighs as we small talked. A light coo here, a slight toussle of my hair there, and then came the Ooomph. She raised her beefy, balled calf up beneath my chin and gently -- and I mean gently, compared to what would come later -- gave it a little flex.
BAM!
I was as much overcome by shock as by the sensation of my throat immediately closed off from any air. And I knew she was going easy on me, "introducing" me to her legs, as it were.
After that, I was pretty much a scissoring rag doll whenever she really put it to me.
In a word, her legs are devastating.

Yep I can attest to them being insanely strong as well man. Her figure four freaks me out and I'm proud to say I showed her the reverse figure four.

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2012, 03:59:05 am »
Had a fourth session wither her and considering a fifth...I actually would turn down seeing Treasure and others

Offline esquirebill

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Hot Legs Holly
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2012, 04:56:29 pm »
Based on recommendations, I have tried several times to reach Holly by email.  But no luck.  Is there a better way to reach her?  Thanks!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Hot Legs Holly

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View