⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: *In Cartoons* PIX + CLIPS~collected

Started by hulton, June 21, 2009, 06:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

87fg


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Here are some more images from Futurama. Muscular Leela and Amy were drawn so well.


nofx

Yuko Oshima in Keijo!!!!!!!! - Episode 3

IMAGES REPLACED—IMPROPER UPLOAD

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's great to see a beautiful anime muscular woman. I think I'll check this series out.  :clap:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
With luck. We will see a lot of her like this. In this series.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How she is described in her wiki:
Appearance:  Oshima has side ponytail hairstyle. She is a huge, tall, and muscular woman

TheFranksterChannel

Miss Skullnick from Star vs The Forces of Evil in Troll look flexes her biceps in Interdimensional Field Trip.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GAP

Didn't Elee cover the manga that it was based off of?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nofx

Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 4

IMAGES REPLACED—IMPROPER UPLOAD

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phy911

Yuko Oshima in Keijo!!!!!!!! any source for this? Website or TV channel?

Quote* kissanime keijo 3 * [copy & paste into browser bar]


TheFranksterChannel

More of Vambre in the newest episode this week, Working for Scales


NinjaStar

Beor O'Shift from HarmonQuest buffs up when she goes into Barbarian Rage:


I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

oriander2000

I couldn't decide if this goes in the "Furry" section or here...anyway,From the "Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors" OVA: Felicia is drawn with very buff shoulders, triceps and lats here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Unlike her in-game sprites, they respected the proportions her designer (Bengus) gave her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The logic behind her looks could be that lifting those huge paws would give you quite a strong upper torso, right?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

Any Rick and Morty fans here ? I just found some more screen captures of muscular summer. The show has been renewed for another season, but it will be a long wait. It's worth it though. I hope Beth gets muscular in an episode some way.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think what I like the most at the end of the episode they just beat up rude and mean people.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice find, although she has the "discoteque" look: huge upper body, spindly legs.

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You got it from my wikia site for Animated Muscle Women.  [I hope] you enjoyed that I created [it] and thanks...

I should thank you. Without that site I would have never realized how often muscular women appear in animation. It's a good thing.  Character design must be diverse.  I'll always remember that rule "make a character that can be identified by silhouette".

TheFranksterChannel

I have watch this I post on my wikia site...Star vs. the Force of Evil episode 22 of the second season, Spider with a Top Hat.


phy911

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I found a very new on this September past this year when I searched on YouTube, it called Muscle Woman on Adult Swim. And ask you what the announcer said about her name, a female bodybuilder. The stage called Little Miss Beefcake.



I sacrificed the background for better animation in the gif.

TheFranksterChannel

It's time to back in time where some shows from the 90s has FMG back then. Judy Funnie from Nickelodeon's Doug in Doug's Great Beet War and Valerina from The Brothers Flub in Fitness Freaks along with unnamed muscle woman.

NinjaStar

Speaking of 90s Nickolodeon cartoons, here's a one-off from Rocko's Modern Life.  The episode is "Love Spanked".  There's no character name because that's the only time she appears.:

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.