⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: *In Cartoons* PIX + CLIPS~collected

Started by hulton, June 21, 2009, 06:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheFranksterChannel

Well, I have a message from the watcher on DA, they just saw watch the new episode of Mighty Magiswords,  it called -- Gut Feelings, Vambre's mother has muscles were gigantic. Her name was Kablammica and this is her first debut appearance in the show.


NinjaStar

She's big, but I wouldn't call her muscular. I also would like those eleven minutes of my life back.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

TheFranksterChannel

Yeah there's a new show from Disney XD--Right Now Kapow--which this show are comedy sketch animated series that has muscle growth females and bodybuilders.  Those 3 female of the cast named Candy, Plant and Diamond.  One of the intro, played as muscular wrestlers: that the fourth episode called, The Bulkbodies, and a new episode 3 days ago, College Plank War.
______________________________________

My all- time favorite cartoon character I have a crush on was Sandy Cheeks from SpongeBob SquarePants and she's a great on the series in the early seasons that she's got muscle growth in 4 times in the episodes:


  • MuscleBob BuffPants
  • Christmas Who?
  • Karate Island
  • Whelk Attack

Anyone else do animated gifs for her muscle growth and flexing? Sandy is the greatest strongest character of all of the show.

bertmacklinsbrother

Need more muscle in cartoons, that's for sure.  It's kind of awesome how many cartoons have female muscle in them.  Seems that there are muscle fans among animators and writers!

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...seems that there are muscle fans among animators and writers!

Considering most of the time muscular women are depicted as objects of ridicule, probably not.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

TheFranksterChannel

I found a rare comic book panel of the classic cartoons of Tex Avery, it called "Wolf and Red" released 3 issues and one of them has FMG for temporary of one of the characters -- Red (or Red Hot Riding Hood) flexing and buffed.



It takes from the second issue and titled, Watchdogged Wolf.

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My all- time favorite cartoon character I have a crush on was Sandy Cheeks from SpongeBob SquarePants and she's a great on the series in the early seasons that she's got muscle growth in 4 times in the episodes:


  • MuscleBob BuffPants
  • Christmas Who?
  • Karate Island
  • Whelk Attack

Anyone else do animated gifs for her muscle growth and flexing? Sandy is the greatest strongest character of all of the show.







I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

TheFranksterChannel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login






Awesome Sandy FMG gifs. Thanks for the requests. that's where I post on my FMG Wikia. I gave you a karma.

87fg

This is a one shot character from the show Freaky Stories.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Awesome image, That's Anna Marie...and she's ready to challenge to REAL competition.

Patrick_Henry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Awesome Sandy FMG gifs.

Yeah, I like Sandy's muscled-up tail.
I appreciate a muscular female backside..

TheFranksterChannel

I think that the Volume 2 of The Wacky World of Tex Avery DVD needs to release by the time is right. That's why I wanted the episode called Pompeii Pete: Gym Dandy to add on my AMW wikia page of the four bodybuilders with a different coloerd bikinis and don't have any names when YT delete that episode for long years ago.  :shucks

TheFranksterChannel

This gif I did is from Assemble Insert



Here for Gifs from Kitty Ko from Sidekick



Gumball (?) Hulk-out


TheFranksterChannel

Muscled arms flexing Suzi from Camp Lakebottom - Stage Fright.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TheFranksterChannel

Fluttershy as Saddle Rager in the episode, Power Ponies

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TheFranksterChannel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anybody mention Svetlana, from The Cleveland Show (?)... the 'Dancing with the Stools' episode.
Her build is thick, but basically normal, until she's asked to flex her back.. which looks like a ripped, '9os Paula Suzuki   :hey:



I know about her. I drew her once doing poses and muscular. Her and Zarya are both Russians, I ca dig that. Maybe,  I could draw more of Svetlana.

Also, add a bonus....a screencap of her Back muscles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login