LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: *In Cartoons* PIX + CLIPS~collected

Started by hulton, June 21, 2009, 06:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick_Henry

Anybody mention Svetlana, from The Cleveland Show (?)... the 'Dancing with the Stools' episode.  [season 3 episode 10]
Her build is thick, but basically normal, until she's asked to flex her back.. which looks like a ripped, '9os Paula Suzuki   :hey:


Patrick_Henry

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

GAP

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I cannot see the picture. I wonder if it is a cultural thing that most Japanese men hate female muscle?

I think that is a generalization saying "most Japanese men hate female muscle." There never has been a survey of the Japanese population in regards to strong women. It is a conservative society in terms of gender politics, but this is gradually  changing. I mean after all, Tomoko Kanda  for example is a great representative. The Ms.Nippon is bigger now than ever. Also if you watch certain anime they do have muscular female characters and present them in a positive light.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Jormungand  has Valmet and many characters on the show love her.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
   

I see I guess I was generalizing when I said that. I am glad I was wrong about that.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginJapanese..female muscle

This is a long thread, and I may have missed it.. but, anybody mention the Women at Work (anime art) ?



I think we did but it is a long thread. I am much more interested in the visual novel.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Toroko

QuoteThis is a long thread, and I may have missed it.. but, anybody mention the Women at Work (anime art) ?



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think we did but it is a long thread. I am much more interested in the visual novel.

CG from those VNs (called The Guts!) can be found on exhentai and probably some other sites.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That black haired female's name Sarita Noriko, who was an construction worker. Unlike Taka, They both are muscular in the visual novel with different personalities...

TheFranksterChannel

That black haired female's name Sarita Noriko, who was an construction worker. Unlike Taka, They both are muscular in the visual novel with different personalities...

Quote...Weren't there some instances of cartoon muscle in "Pepper Ann"?...

...And speaking of muscular, i created a gifs from the opening of Pepper Ann.






gwhh

danganronpa 3 the end of kibougamine gakuen

Unable to make screen caps for some reason!

At 330 MIN mark!  VERY COOL!!

DL LINK DELETED / EXPIRED...RE-UP NEEDED

phy911

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:singing:  Muscle growth at 15:53-Guardians of the galaxy episode 23 :letsparty:



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@the street fighter
@isamaru

Thanks for sharing! I was hoping there would be a Gamora FMG sequence too, I would have totally lost it.  Can we hope for it in the next Episode?

phy911

James Bond Jr - Best of Barbella



Do a web search for: James Bond Jr - Best of Barbella

87fg

From the anime that was mentioned earlier.  [ ??? In the future, please use the 'QUOTE' feature indicating to which post you're referring...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Danganronpa 3  The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 2

TheFranksterChannel

Mystique Sonia muscles from Hero: 108 -  "Lion Castle."










NinjaStar

This is 'Femuscle in Cartoons.' How about displays of muscle only?
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

LordDaroth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...she got tons of super strength and use it all the time in the comics and books with her character...


87fg

Anyone remember Black Cat from Spiderman ? This was a great series that ran on Fox Kids form 1994 to 1998. Definitely check it out if you did not see it as a kid.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

TheFranksterChannel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did you guys see the latest episode of Star and The Forces of Evil?  There was a muscular Sailor Moon look-alike who tried to conquer the world.

That's a new new character who is Star's favorite idol, named 'Mina Loveberry'.

timer

I came across an old episode of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs on TV the other day. The episode I watched (the first episode?) included a toned supporting character (Hannah) and a buff antagonist (Wilhelmina).


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What? Wilhelmina looks like a fat guy wearing a long wig and Hannah doesn't have any muscle at all.

TheFranksterChannel

I guess...it's not the problem with the artists or animators know how to draw of female bodybuilders, fitness women, weight-lifters, etc.  I bet I'll do good to draw as feminized muscular woman will be well done.  I have a thought, you know.