LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Charone Carpentier

Started by rom553, May 25, 2010, 09:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rom553

Anyone have anything on this lovely women?


fbblover2

Check out this from the "Memorable Female Muscle" thread up at the top:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

emj5373

These 4 pics pf her are the first female "bodybuilding" pics I ever saw! These are the exact ones that got me into female muscle!! Karma for days bro!!

rom553

Thanks for the post. I had the wsp (wpw now) issue, but lost it.

fbblover2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These 4 pics pf her are the first female "bodybuilding" pics I ever saw! These are the exact ones that got me into female muscle!! Karma for days bro!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These 4 pics pf her are the first female "bodybuilding" pics I ever saw! These are the exact ones that got me into female muscle!! Karma for days bro!!

Charonne was the first FBB I saw in the BB mags that got me turned on to FBBs.  I think it was around 1977.  It was a different set of pics, which I wished I still had.  Her appearance on the Tonight Show, with David Letterman substituting for Johnny Carson, posing to 2001:  A Space Odyssey, in the summer of 1979, was a mindblower.  I believe she had implants by then.  Given the relative newness of it all, it may have had the biggest impact on me of any FBB appearance I've ever seen on TV or film.

rbcs

Me too! First fbb I ever saw and the one that started me down this path some 30+ years ago.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OdoHerr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2nd pic: together with Kay Baxter

OdoHerr

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

SantaFe New Mexican Dec 4 1978 in the Living section of the newspaper
Article there...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   ( get out your microscopes that's the best I could do)






ihcoyc

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCharonne was the first FBB I saw in the BB mags that got me turned on to FBBs.  I think it was around 1977.  It was a different set of pics, which I wished I still had.  Her appearance on the Tonight Show, with David Letterman substituting for Johnny Carson, posing to 2001:  A Space Odyssey, in the summer of 1979, was a mindblower.  I believe she had implants by then.  Given the relative newness of it all, it may have had the biggest impact on me of any FBB appearance I've ever seen on TV or film.

Was that her?  I do remember seeing that, but not remembering whether it was her on the Tonight Show, or Georgia Miller Fudge. 

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2nd pic: together with Kay Baxter

OdoHerr







She was on the cutting edge of the beginnings of FBB...but older.  My age.

OdoHerr

Some more. Quality is not fantastic; anyway, here they are:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I also found that WASP no. 1 was issued twice, with different 1st page, though with one same pic of Charonne:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

OdoHerr
   
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Some more. Quality is not fantastic; anyway, here they are:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I also found that WASP no. 1 was issued twice, with different 1st page, though with one same pic of Charonne:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

OdoHerr
   


Why two issues #1?
Word has it that only 500 of the original #1 were published.  They sold like hotcakes.   So quickly #1 ( take-two) was printed and issued.  Why the cover change remains a mystery.
Alison

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fbsun

I heard of her and seen her but never thought she was strong too. benching over 200 pounds is something of an accomplishment for that time period.   
In the 80s, hearing someone bench over 210 lb was an accomplishment.  A pioneer.

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I heard of her and seen her but never thought she was strong too. benching over 200 pounds is something of an accomplishment for that time period.   
In the 80s, hearing someone bench over 210 lb was an accomplishment.  A pioneer.
The right word...a pioneer
Alison