LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Charone Carpentier

Started by rom553, May 25, 2010, 09:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmaPar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Charonne Carpentier ca. 1980


polyglot

I don't think that she ever competed as a FBB.  However at that time she was a nice combination of muscle and looks.

I recall "Tom Jackson" telling me that he visited her in Arizona (I note the thread refers to New Mexico) for photos, etc.  I asked him his impression of her and he just had a one-word response.  "Disappointing".  He wouldn't elaborate.  He made the same comment about another early icon, Lois Bosher (whom he had visited as well).

Remember, WASP began publishing before Women's Bodybuilding started and often used photos of dancers and circus performers and track athletes.  A woman flexing her muscles and undertaking feats of strength was amazing at that time.  Later when FBB started, most competitors migrated from Track, Gymnastics, Diving, Dancing, etc.