LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sheila Bleck

Started by allvascular, June 22, 2022, 09:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allvascular

Has any seen Sheila Bleck recently? What was it like? I can't find existing reviews of her on here.


liftcarryfan1

Based on her Herbiceps vibe I'd hate to see her.

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Based on her Herbiceps vibe I'd hate to see her.

Sheila Bleck is one of the biggest racists in the BB industry. Some years ago while she was camming she said some abusive words for the black people.

She was living together with a gay porn star, don't know what happened later.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

pat777

I haven't met Sheila Bleck recently but from her IG she's still the Goddess of posing, core power and legs control and mobility.
As I used to say, if bodybuilding was a martial art she'd be a 4th degree black belt.

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow what did she say? Was the gay pornstar black?

You can listen Sheila Bleck's racist words You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It was an explicit video so I converted avi to mp3 so people can listen.

No man, she is racist, the gay pornstar that she was living wasn't black.

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

BigM

Well, that's disappointing.

zenith012

LOL - You people would drop dead on a NY subway, or even playing call of duty. The 'N-word' (since the snowflakes are all so sensitive) . Used 100x a day ( and guess by who).

MLB93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOL - You people would drop dead on a NY subway, or even playing call of duty. The 'N-word' (since the snowflakes are all so sensitive) . Used 100x a day ( and guess by who).

So you're pulling the Not a Real Scotsman argument.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow what did she say? Was the gay pornstar black?

You can listen Sheila Bleck's racist words You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It was an explicit video so I converted avi to mp3 so people can listen.

No man, she is racist, the gay pornstar that she was living wasn't black.

So, this link did interest me, knowing Sheila.  I've never heard her use that sort of language, but I'm also not around her everyday either.  Has anyone else accessed this link?  When I went to it, it asked for a download, and because of computer viruses, I am always suspicious of downloading anything other than a wad in my shorts.  I'm probably just being overly cautious, but I'd be interested if anyone else listened to it.

Meanwhile, I've always liked Sheila, and she can be lots of fun and has a body harder than Superman's boogers!!!  Worth chipping an incisor on!  "Wheeeeeeeeee!!"


A few seconds mp3 file, just click and listen, no need to download
Life sucks and then you die.

nujerz84

The broad is a racist knew about long before the webcam stuff came out..

diggs

She's pretty notorious for her temper, too. I ended up on her bad side once before a session and long story short, that's not a mistake I would make again!

HarryFlimFlam

Bulkie, I listened to it. It's a very short clip. She says 'I don't shake my ass... I'm not a (n-word). Pretty ugly stuff.

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow what did she say? Was the gay pornstar black?

You can listen Sheila Bleck's racist words You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It was an explicit video so I converted avi to mp3 so people can listen.

No man, she is racist, the gay pornstar that she was living wasn't black.
.

Isn't it used in American culture incessantly? Jay-z to name one Tarantino etc.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow what did she say? Was the gay pornstar black?

You can listen Sheila Bleck's racist words You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It was an explicit video so I converted avi to mp3 so people can listen.

No man, she is racist, the gay pornstar that she was living wasn't black.
.

Isn't it used in American culture incessantly? Jay-z to name one Tarantino etc.

True, but she's neither . . . I'm disappointed to hear that, esp. Jerz's confirmation which I take at face value.  "I don't shake my ass. I'm, not a n___a"??  Jesus!  I would ask, "How does a person giver his/her ass then critique others for doing it based on the amount of melanin in their skin?" . . . esp. someone who gives it up in sessions.   :-\
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

This may come across as somewhat self-serving, but I'm going to write it anyway.  I cannot answer for the experiences others have had interacting with Sheila; obviously, I can only speak for myself.  Over the years, I got to know Sheila moderately well, and I know that she suffered significant and longstanding trauma in her childhood.  I won't be specific, and actually I only know a small fraction based on what she shared with me and, of course, I won't share any details here.  I just know that having sessioned with Sheila several times, and having interacted with her at a few shows, and over the internet, she always treated me like gold . . . and this was even after I inadvertently pissed her off a couple of times, and yes, she does have a temper, but both times it was a misunderstanding, and she never held a grudge.  I also know that she is friends with other fbbs who are black, so I have yet to be convinced that she suffers racism in the core of her being, and I suspect, or hope, that the recording in question is simply a throw-away line.  But do I know any of this for a fact?  No.  Truly, none of us know, only she does.  I just know, and I know THIS for a fact, I grew up with all of the advantages she didn't . . . and she is one of those people that, whether as a response to life's adversities or simply by virtue of the ability to hike up her socks, she has climbed to the pinnacle of a sport we all love and is supremely accomplished . . . plus, she has a body harder than Superman's boogers!  It's easy for us to cancel one another because of some perceived character defect, but Sheila is one of those people who I chose not to cancel. She's going to have to do a helluva lot worse than some random internet recording for me to do that.  Just my .02.
Life sucks and then you die.