⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sheila Bleck

Started by allvascular, June 22, 2022, 09:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robo

A few weeks back I wrote her a brief polite email inquiring if she might be touring this summer in my direction. This was my first time reaching out to her.

She wrote back a multi paragraph vitriolic email telling me there's no I could afford her among other insults. I assumed she was having a bad day but she invested a lot more energy than needed if she simply wanted to decline or ignore my inquiry. Seems like might be a pattern based on this recording.

robo

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A few weeks back I wrote her a brief polite email inquiring if she might be touring this summer in my direction. This was my first time reaching out to her.

She wrote back a multi paragraph vitriolic email telling me there's no I could afford her among other insults. I assumed she was having a bad day but she invested a lot more energy than needed if she simply wanted to decline or ignore my inquiry. Seems like might be a pattern based on this recording.

Sorry to hear that . . . I'd be willing to bet she's projecting on to you something else going on her in life.  Sure doesn't make it right though.   :-[
Life sucks and then you die.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I also know that she is friends with other fbbs who are black, so I have yet to be convinced that she suffers racism in the core of her being, and I suspect, or hope, that the recording in question is simply a throw-away line. 

While I can't speak for her true core, you gotta remember there are plenty of racists in the world who have black friends/colleagues. To these people, the black people they know and associate with are "one of the good ones", so to speak.

And I hate getting political (even a little bit), but a lot of these people are perfectly cool with black people (and other minorities), so long as they "stay in line". That is, agree with them on most political issues and don't do anything to piss off the white guy. The moment they start making noise about systematic racism, BLM, police brutality or start making a little too big a deal about black history month, etc........well that's when they're no longer one of the good ones and they start calling them other things.

dad123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow what did she say? Was the gay pornstar black?

You can listen Sheila Bleck's racist words You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It was an explicit video so I converted avi to mp3 so people can listen.

No man, she is racist, the gay pornstar that she was living wasn't black.
.

Isn't it used in American culture incessantly? Jay-z to name one Tarantino etc.
No it isnt stop watching movies

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow what did she say? Was the gay pornstar black?

You can listen Sheila Bleck's racist words You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It was an explicit video so I converted avi to mp3 so people can listen.

No man, she is racist, the gay pornstar that she was living wasn't black.
.   

Isn't it used in American culture incessantly? Jay-z to name one Tarantino etc.
No it isnt stop watching movies

Movies aren't part of American culture?  How about plays?  What about August Wilson?  It's the context that matters.  If George Wallace or Lester Maddox say it, that is NOT the same as a rapper saying it.  And Sheila saying it . . . well, no matter what the context is she intended, it just makes me wince.  This whole thread kinda sucks.
Life sucks and then you die.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow what did she say? Was the gay pornstar black?

You can listen Sheila Bleck's racist words You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It was an explicit video so I converted avi to mp3 so people can listen.

No man, she is racist, the gay pornstar that she was living wasn't black.
.

Isn't it used in American culture incessantly? Jay-z to name one Tarantino etc.

You didn't grow up around black people did ya

mooretiger

no kidding...... or work anywhere around more than about 10 people.

BTW.... if lester maddox or george wallace says it , it'll be some news. both been dead for quite a while.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
no kidding...... or work anywhere around more than about 10 people.

BTW.... if lester maddox or george wallace says it , it'll be some news. both been dead for quite a while.

But not long enough.   ;D
Life sucks and then you die.

larky368

I saw her a couple of times and she's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. Overall, she is pretty sensual and as long as you don't piss her off you should be satisfied but who knows what her mood will be like in any given day? I've briefly listened in on her chats and she can be appallingly abrasive. After a session I chatted with her once and she kind of likes to associate with not so reputable sorts of people for what it's worth. You can usually get a vibe from a person right away. Some are naturally happy and they make you feel good the whole time. Sheila is not one of those types.

artax

Similar experiences with Sheila- think I saw her about 3 times - usually pretty good - but last was only ok and she was staying at kind of low rate hotel- still nice enough and great muscle

artax

Saw Sheila was traveling on sessiongirls.  I don't believe she has traveled much at all in the last few years.  Has anyone seen her lately and know of current condition.  I know she used to post recent photos on social media but I don't believe I've seen anything for a while.

fitgirlfanguy

Not many travel cites listed in SG.  She might simply be traveling to that area for other reasons and decided to put out a feeler.  She sure would have been a physique to behold during her pro competition years. 

stratosfair

A vile and awful racist woman

nbunited21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A vile and awful racist woman

Why do you say that? What has she done? She's always been very nice to me.

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A vile and awful racist woman

Why do you say that? What has she done? She's always been very nice to me.

Read the entire thread.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login