⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

UTR fbbs in Southern California?

Started by diggs, March 12, 2022, 09:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diggs

I'm going to be in L.A next week and most of the ladies on wb270 all seem to be wrestlers. Do you have any recommendations for sessionettes that are legitimately muscular and open to muscle worship sessions?


OrangeCountyCalifornia

The fact that nobody responded to this thread is a sad commentary.  98% of the bodybuilders I follow on Insta**** are not available for private sessions and the ones that are don't live in Southern California.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The fact that nobody responded to this thread is a sad commentary.  98% of the bodybuilders I follow on Inst@gram are not available for private sessions and the ones that are don't live in Southern California.

Sad but true . . . and in SoCal of all places.  As a 24 year resident, I can attest to the reality that the once rich OTR bevy proportionately has thinned along with the ozone.
Life sucks and then you die.

diggs

Well......................that sux.  :'(

FBBMW

If you only checked WB270, also check You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 
Also don't just check those based there, check the travelers.   

nujerz84

The whole purpose of UTR is that they don't want it known they do them or at least did.. I know of 3 in Southern Cali area but idk they still do them as all 3 have kids and 2 are married

diggs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The whole purpose of UTR is that they don't want it known they do them or at least did.. I know of 3 in Southern Cali area but idk they still do them as all 3 have kids and 2 are married

How did you find out about them in the first place?

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The whole purpose of UTR is that they don't want it known they do them or at least did.. I know of 3 in Southern Cali area but idk they still do them as all 3 have kids and 2 are married

How did you find out about them in the first place?

Because Jerz recruits them . . . and that's why he's my hero.
Life sucks and then you die.

tavaresrica


crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What is UTR btw?

Urinary Tract Retrovirus or Under The Radar, depending on the context.

busthemus2003

The whole scene has gone to crap really. Look at the girls on session girls now. A sprinkling of FBBs..some of the legendary campaigners like MS Xena and Jana. Ironfire...but lots of poor quality and very overweight stock. I still, haven't seen a tatt on a Girl and thought it made them look better.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The whole scene has gone to crap really. Look at the girls on session girls now. A sprinkling of FBBs..some of the legendary campaigners like MS Xena and Jana. Ironfire...but lots of poor quality and very overweight stock. I still, haven't seen a tatt on a Girl and thought it made them look better.

About tattoos, I completely agree. About the scene itself, my last real fbb session (UTR or otherwise) was in 2020 right before Covid and before that, maybe two or three years prior. (Age and pricing were the culprits. The spirit is still willing.) Concerning the condition of the scene, Covid took away some of the veteran session players I knew. Some ladies I knew that are around hardly tour anymore, due to all the hassles with travel, higher prices and flakey customers. There aren't many new fbbs listed on sessiongirls or discussed here and on other sites, like a decade ago. And, as some have suggested, some women have switched to Only Fans and other online options. Just my 2 cents.

liftcarryfan1

I saw one years ago, it was magical.  Almost saw her a second time but later on got herself a man and got married.  Gorgeous woman, tall, thick, strong.  One of my fave sessions ever with a lot of lift and carry!

clay99

Know she has had some bad reviews and probably very old but I see Lauren Powers is still doing sessions....

jbeast

The whole discussion of Southern California ladies reminded me of a weird incident from a decade ago about UTR and using your real name in ads. A famous bodybuilder from the area from SoCal listed herself in her REAL name on the old WB270 for a few years. She finally announced travel plans to the East Coast, i called for an appointment and it was a weird, but sexy, call. She was asking for $600 or something like that for an hour, again in 2014 or '15. I politely tried to get off the phone saying it was beyond my budget, but she wanted to know what I looked like, what I was into, in detail. It almost became phone sex. She came up with a realistic price of around $300 for the hour, the going rate, and I made the appointment.

It was a Friday, early AM. Took 10, 15 mins. to get her on the phone. I think I woke her up. She told me the room number and said the door would be unlocked. She was sitting at the edge of the bed with her coat on - it was in the spring  - over her bikini. Hair mussed up and maybe the previous night's makeup, and was damned sexy. She ordered me to lock the door and strip to my thong for her. I don't know what she was expecting but she liked what she saw and we had a heavy sensual session, with us switching as to who was dominant. (We didn't discuss it beforehand.) I was in a haze at work from the session, but by the end of the day I called for another session the next morning. Same thing, very sensual role play, sexy trash talking, among two of the best sessions I ever had. She flew home the next day or two.

To thank her, and because she was still living in my brain, I wrote a review online mentioning her name. No real details, just saying how hot and strong she was and that guys should session with her. Well... I got a blistering text and phone messages demanding I remove the review, saying stuff like, "How could you do that? I could lose my job... I have children..." etc., etc. I was able to get the review off the site I posted it to. 

Moral of the story? YOU CAN'T BE UTR AND USE YOUR REAL NAME, AND SHOW YOUR FACE IN SESSION ADS. (Jeez...)