Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

UTR fbbs in Southern California?

Started by diggs, March 12, 2022, 09:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycrazy

Beast, I think you can also infer that there is a second moral to this story: Even if a session provider has made the conscious decision to reveal her name on her chosen platform, whether it is wb270, sessiongirls, or another site, it is not okay to mention her real name in a session review. I have read reviews here and elsewhere revealing the woman's name-- When people scold the reviewer, they say the sessiongirls ad links to an inst@ or other social site with the woman's real name easily discovered. An easily discovered or openly revealed real name doesn't need to be made public. The woman might think wb270 was itself under the radar, but the review site you chose was much more heavily trafficked. A woman with children also has a school board and school administration to conceal her activity from, and in this case an employer who may be nosy as well.


Mscllvr21

Totally agree with crazycrazy. The longer we can keep these girls' identities discreet, the longer they are likely to offer sessions

crazycrazy

I remember the woman who called herself Predator. She told me if she saw any mention of her real name she would quit offering sessions. Her name was easily found out because her wb270 listing iirc had her Facebook account linked to it. If you knew her as Predator, you could find her real name on Facebook, but if you knew her from dropping off her kids at school, you wouldn't be led to the wb270 site from her Facebook.

jbeast

Crazy and Mcllvr21, a decade ago I thought I was doing her a favor. Her name was out there. But I certainly respect your opinions. I meant no harm... only to compliment her & increase her business.

clay99

Simone Steele looks very strong shocked she doesn't do MW sessions

clay99

Has anyone tried reaching out to Gabi Garcia? (MMA brazilian) think she's based in LA

billylong224

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I still, haven't seen a tatt on a Girl and thought it made them look better.

THIS! 

billy