⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

RIP Alison Brundage

Started by Lucrezia Borgia, April 21, 2010, 04:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alison brundage

SNAKES !
OK so I know this is a tad (ok more than a tad) off topic but I just had to share with you what we dragged off the back canyon in our backyard cleaning weeds.
Fer de Lance:  I didn't Wikipedia it, but this snake is one of the world's gnarliest.  Our neighbor's gardner got bit on his hand last week by a small one and was foaming at the mouth and passed out before they could load him into the car.  10 days in ICU.

Fer de Lance.....this was it

OK so you get the size of this one ( note my snappy outfit for snake hunting

"as if" I nailed it with my own hands...(ha).  Our yard helper went home, got his .22 and shot it.

Get this !   That's a 2X4 in it's mouth with one fang lifted up.   HUGE

So we are now VERY watchful around here and careful not to step nor put our hands into where we can't see. !!!!....ahhhhhh retirement in the mountins of Central Americal !!
_______________________
Taking off surfing once again.  Be back in a week
ALISON

(thanks again Mr Greg sir for this sweet gift collage to me !)

alison brundage

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

zig563


LuvBigChix

You could get lost in those wonderful collages. And that shot in the black one-piece is you just a few weeks ago? Wow...

afigreg

You're welcome Alison but it really isn't that much to make those collages and I enjoy making them for you. Thank you to you for everything you do for me.

Have a nice time and I hope the surf is up for you.

Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

I'm back ! 
BIG SWELL it was !!

No extra charge for the shiner......paddle in the face.   Keeps you humble !

ALISON

zig563

Good stuff Alison except forthe shiner. That will be gone soon enough. You look like a really good surfer in the  pics. Nice stuff.

alison brundage

Thanks Zig.   I had a guy want to punch me last time we went.  Now the surfers seem mellowed out as word has it the old bag on the boat is 68...have some respect !    So now it seems they are all rooting for me and quite friendly...thank God    They call me....get this...Super-Granny!...."Go Super-Granny" they yell.   

This was my favorite pics form the last trip.  That little boat can pick up some speed and almost hydro plane.  Great fun!



ALISON

zig563

"Super Granny" is a nicename that should be worn with honor. :rock:

afigreg

Supergran was a British TV series and a series of books but I think I'd rather have our Supergran Alison.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What were some of your strongest lifts  that you recall, Alison?
Benched 180 on my 40th Birthday.  I wasn't a heavy weight lifter.  I did one powerlifting contest, but bombed out when I didn't wait for the signal to start the lift...just took it off the rack and did the lift.....That was the end of my power lifting career.

alison brundage

A strong double gin and tonic !~

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A strong double gin and tonic !~
He he, Alison, Ice and lemon?! Not good for re hydration, but you deserved the treat! Did it go straight to your head?
I thought all FBB's rushed to the ice cream tub, another urban myth maybe?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

alison brundage

Geee.....I thought Gin/tonic was an essential part of the food pyramid...or at least then I did !.   You know, after the long process of elimination of all food as I lovingly remembered it to eating my last protein shake before pure liquid/solid starvation....after that,  you KNOW what will happen as soon as you eat something like a fully loaded pizza or a double cheese n bacon hamburger.,    I'd enjoy those cookies the chinese make....like fortune cookies?...I loved those.   But I'd try to stick close to the lean low carb routine for a time.  As soon as I was back to eating rice with meals etc...the bloat would happen.   I don't think my gut ever handled starchy carbs well.   So now  (since Dec) I've 100% eliminated starch..no bread, no rice, no potatoes.,    Wow...huge difference!   

OdoHerr


Hi Alison, remember this?


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

OdoHerr

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

Reminds me of Evita Perrone....."My people !"  (pg 26)   The heels , an added touch.
The gal next to me there ( Linda McCrerey) was responsible for introducing me to going to a gym and lifting weights.  She was a good friend and fellow surfer.  I'll always be very grateful to her for that.   
ALISON
Thanks Odo for these memories...K+