Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

MAK'S stories

Started by Nixon74, February 04, 2022, 07:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nixon74

Audrey the Hockey Player - Part 1

By: MAK

After having played roller hockey for well over a year, I was ready for something new to challenge my skills of the game. Although I had come a long way with my abilities to handle the puck as well as being able to skate proficiently, I've always heard that playing the game on ice was far more challenging and rewarding.
As a matter of luck, I found out about a rookie league which I thought would be perfect for me being that I had no idea of how I'd be able to handle myself on ice skates. Of course I was secretly hoping that my skills from the roller rink would make me far superior to the other players in the league and I'd be the star of the team. An added bonus to the league was that it was sponsored by a local bar and each player got two free beers after every game... clearly this was going to be a beer league.
The week before the first game, team rosters and schedules were made available and the first thing that I noticed that there was a person named "Audrey" on my team. I thought that it was a pretty slim chance that there was a guy named Audrey, so I'd be playing the game with a girl on my team. I was somewhat interested in this idea because there was always the chance that she'd be a real cutie... and single too!
When I showed up for the first game, I was able to pick Audrey out right away by her long, blonde hair that hung well below the back of her helmet. I went in to introduce myself to the team (her specifically) and as soon as I saw her face, I was shocked. She was not only a "cutie", but she was gorgeous! Who would have ever thought that a girl as pretty as this would be playing hockey being that it is a rather rough sport?
I greeted my teammates and introduced myself, "Hi, I'm Mitch. Why don't we go around and each introduce ourselves so we can start getting to know each other." I thought that would be a good idea because the teams were assembled by the rink's owner and it was a pretty safe bet that no one knew more than two or three other people on the team.
Since I went first, the introductions started at the next person and finished at Audrey who I had cleverly chose to stand next to. I turned to her and said, "Nice to meet you Audrey, do you play offense or defense?"
She smiled back at me and said, "I really don't know, this is the first time I've ever played hockey. Where to you play?"
I replied, "I prefer to play offense. I've been playing roller hockey for a while and that's the position I play in that league. What do you say that we be on the same line?"
She raised her hands in an 'it doesn't matter to me' fashion and said, "That works for me, but I'm not a very good skater though."
I gave her a nice smile and said jokingly, "Don't worry about it, as long as you do your best, that's all that matters... we're not playing for the Stanley Cup here."
She laughed and said, "That's relieving to know... I guess we should warm up a little before the game."
I skated over to the bench and tossed a bunch of pucks onto the ice so we could get warmed up. I held on to one puck and gestured to Audrey that I was going to pass it to her. She nodded her head and I sent it her way making sure not to pass it too hard. Although she didn't receive the puck as well as a pro, she kept some control and passed it back to me... hard! When her pass hit my stick, there was some major force behind it and if I hadn't been paying attention, it might have knocked the stick out of my hands.
I looked over at her with a surprised face and said, "That's one hell of a pass Audrey... if that was just a pass, I'd hate to get in the way of your shot."
She raised her left arm and flexed a bicep which was covered by her jersey and said, "I might not be big, but I'm very strong."
I passed the puck back to her a little harder this time. I was thinking to myself that this was going to be a pretty cool league to be in by having her on my team and line... and maybe something could develop after the games.
Her and I continued to pass the puck around and started moving around our part of the rink. It was obvious that this was the first time she had ever played hockey by the difficulty that she had skating and controlling the puck at the same time. I was also taking note of the other people on my team and it was apparent that I was questionably the best skater on the team. This meant that I was going to be doing most of the skating on my line and I'd have to wait for Audrey to get in position before I passed it to her.
Just then, someone on the team called for us to form two lines and the blue line for passing and shooting drills. I got in the left line and Audrey in the right line. We skated into the goal and she passed the puck to me and I quickly passed it back to her and she took a shot... and what a shot it was! Although it was wide of the net, her slap shot hit the boards behind the goal like a bolt of lightening.
My mouth dropped as I went to retrieve the puck. I skated up to Audrey who had gotten back into line and said, "That was one hell of a shot... where'd you learn to shoot like that?"
She smiled and said, "Thanks, I don't really know. I do workout a lot though... like I said, I'm very strong." Once again, she flexed her left bicep which was thoroughly concealed by her hockey jersey.
Now I was intrigued and I was going to have to check out the muscles that this woman had hiding beneath that damn jersey.
****
The game started and, as expected, I was the star of the team and clearly the best skater. I guess that's what happens when you join a rookie league after having played for a few years... even if I hadn't been playing on ice.
Although I managed to pass the puck to Aubrey on several occasions, she wasn't able to unleash one of those lethal slap shots like she had during practice... instead she either had the puck stolen from her or missed it all together with a wicked swing.
In spite of having to do everything on my offensive line, we managed to win the game somehow. That's another added bonus to playing in a rookie league... the other team is full of beginners as well.
****
Heading back into the locker rooms, I tapped Audrey on the shoulder and said, "Good game out there."
She smiled and said, "Well, you played a good game. I need to do some major practicing."
I patted her on the shoulder and said, "It will come to you faster than you think, you'll be surprised. By the way, are you going out for a beer now?"
She said, "Well, I wasn't thinking about it, but I might just do that anyway... I'll see you over there."
We parted ways and I headed into the men's locker room where I was greeted by numerous compliments by my teammates for my scoring feats on the ice.
After chatting with the guys, I was completely amazed that not a single one of them was interested in going out for a beer after the game. They all had the excuses of having a wife or a girlfriend that they had to get home to... sometimes I'm so happy to be a single guy!
****
After changing I headed over to the bar and saw that Audrey was already there with an opened bottle of beer in front of her. She was wearing a heavy sweat shirt which meant that I was still unable to see the muscles that she had "shown" me while at the rink.
I sat down and said, "It looks like we're the only troopers on the team, everyone else had to get home to their wives or girlfriends."
She smiled and said jokingly, "Well, I don't have either, so there's no one demanding me to be home right away."
I laughed and said, "Well, I'm glad to hear that you don't have a wife or a girlfriend... we're apparently the only single ones on the team."
She replied, "Yes, it appears to be. You're a really good hockey player you know. I wish I was as good as you."
I smiled at her and said, "Thanks, like I said, I have been playing roller hockey for a while now... apparently the ice isn't that much different, just faster. Why'd you decide to come out for this league?"
She said, "Well, I needed to do something to relieve stress and I thought that hockey would be the perfect way to do that. I didn't know that it was going to be a non-contact league though."
I replied, "Well, to be honest, its probably better this way for people just learning how to play. Otherwise people might be thinking more about throwing hits that actually playing the game."
She smiled and said, "Yeah, I guess you're right, but it would be nice to throw a big hit every now and then though."
I laughed and said, "You got that right, I'm sure that you can sneak one in here and there throughout the games. You're awfully aggressive for someone your size... no offense."
She replied, "I am small, but as I said I'm very strong and I can take care of myself." She then flexed her left bicep again just like before.
I gave her a big smile and said, "You must be based on that slap shot you took in practice... let me feel." I then reached across the table to check out that muscle I had been wondering about all game. I was blown away by what my fingers encountered... it was like a baseball sized mound of steel!
She took full note of my reaction and said, "I'll bet you didn't think it was going to be that big did you?"
I stammered for a second and said, "No, I sure didn't... especially for your size. That's huge!" I squeezed it a few times, but it wasn't going anywhere... not until she flexed it harder after noticing I was trying to squeeze it.
She smiled at me while I still had my hand on her massive bicep and said, "Thanks, most people are pretty surprised by how big my muscles are, especially my arms. I've been lifting weights since I was a girl when I started gymnastics and just kept with it even though I stopped gymnastics years ago. A lot of women might not like it, but I love having big arm muscles."
I removed my hand from her arm, smiled back at her and said, "Well, it feels like you've got some pretty big arms to love then. I can confidently say that you've got bigger muscles than me. Its always nice to meet a woman that has some muscles."
She started to blush a little and said, "Well, thanks. A lot of men are intimidated by my muscles."
I then leaned forward and said quietly, "I'm a little intimidated, but I'm VERY impressed." I then reached across and squeezed her bicep again.
She continued blushing and flexed her bicep in my hand and said, "Thank you very much. I've got a body full of muscles too, but my arms are my best body part." She then winked at me and the next thing I knew, I could feel her foot moving up my leg. "I could show you if you could teach me to play hockey... by the way, the right one is bigger." She then raised her right bicep and my hand went straight for it... it was definitely bigger and harder!!!
I smiled back at her and said, "You've got yourself a deal... I'd love to teach you how to play hockey... and see your muscles."
She then said quietly, "What do you say we finish these beers and I can show you a few of my muscles now back at my place? I just live right around the corner."
I didn't need a second invitation for that. I said, "OK, lets finish these beers." It took me about 3 seconds to finish what was almost a full bottle of beer... I definitely had more important things on my mind.
****
We headed out of the bar together and on the way back to her place she was telling me a little about herself but I was only partially paying attention. I did manage to catch her say that she was 33 years old though... I wouldn't have put her over 25 judging by her good looks.
When we got to her place, she offered me a seat on her couch and said that she'd be right back.
When she re-entered the room, she was wearing a bathrobe and I wasn't sure if there was anything under it. She took note of the expression on my face and said, "Don't worry Mitch, I've got something on under this robe." She then opened it up and I found myself looking at one of the most incredible bodies I've ever seen. She was head to toe muscle, but wasn't extremely over developed but her body was packed with bulging muscles... she was perfect!
She said, "I can tell that you like what you see." She then slipped her robe over her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Her arms look way out of proportion to the rest of her... they were HUGE!
I looked her in the eyes and said, "You've got the most incredible body I've ever seen... so much muscle, especially your arms."
She smiled brightly and said, "Thanks, you mean these things?" She then flexed a double bicep that blew me away. "I train my arms at least twice as much as the rest of my body and they're very strong."
I stood up, walked over to her and placed my hands on her huge biceps and said, "These muscles are spectacular, I knew that playing ice hockey was going to be a great experience."
She kept her biceps flexed for me and said, "Yes it will be. Its more fun than I thought it was going to be already... the game I mean." She then let out a laugh.
I laughed along and said, "Yeah, that's what I was talking about too." I inadvertently I looked down at my pants to see if my erection was showing and Audrey followed my eyes down.
She looked down then back up at me and smiled, "I see you're up for something... remember that you have to teach me how to play hockey now."
I started to blush a little and said, "Sorry about that... and yes I promise to teach you everything I know about playing hockey. Just remember that I'm not a pro or anything."
She smiled and said, "No need to be sorry, I'm glad to see you're into me like that... it gets me excited when I can get a guy excited with my muscles, but I'd prefer not to do anything just yet. We did just meet after all."
I removed my hands from her biceps and said, "Yeah, you're right... you do excite me with your muscles."
She let out a laugh and then grabbed me and gave me a passionate kiss that knocked my socks off. "There's something to keep me in your mind until we meet again. I hope you don't think that I'm falsely leading you on my bringing you here."
She pulled away from me and smiled sweetly. I stood there quietly for a few seconds and then said, "I had no expectations by coming here beyond seeing your muscles... which I've definitely seen."
She pulled her robe back on and walked with me to the door where we exchanged another passionate kiss. I then said, "That kiss alone is worth free hockey lessons... but with those muscles as well, I'll have you playing like an NHL pro in no time. Does tomorrow night work for you?"
She smiled and said, "Yes, I am free tomorrow night, we can go to the rink. They're having an open training session for us rookies."
****
I headed out the door and on my walk back to the bar to get my car, I was thinking about the wonderful luck that I've just had. How many guys have the chance to play a game that they love and play it with a beautiful woman that has a body that is all muscle... indeed I am a lucky man!
****
The next night came the first night of my teaching Audrey how to skate and play hockey. She was an incredibly fast learner and after a few times picked up the game to where she became a real force during the games... but that is another story.

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Audrey Part 2

By: MAK

The night after our first game, Audrey and I met up at the hockey rink where they were having a rookie training session. This was the type of session that I'd normally never attend, but after the muscular display which Audrey had given me the night before, there was no way that I was going to miss another chance to see those amazing arms!
Then I got to the rink, Audrey was already there and was slowly skating around the ice rink all by herself handling a puck. I walked up to the glass and slapped my stick against it to get her attention. When I did that, I apparently caught her off guard and she ended up falling flat on her ass.
I did a very good job of not laughing at her and just gave her the nicest smile that I could manage. She got to her feet and skated over to the boards to greet me.
She smiled and said, "Hey there! You'd better get suited up fast before I kill myself out here all alone."
I chuckled and said, "Give me a few minutes, just keep playing around with the puck. How long have you been here anyway?"
She said, "I've been here for about an hour or so. I used my natural abilities to get the rink for free the whole time." She could apparently detect the confused look on my face and answered my question before I could ask. "I'll explain once you get changed and get your butt out here on the ice, I have my stuff in locker room 3, so you might as well use the same one."
****
I hurried back to the locker room and changed into my hockey gear in what might have been record time. The whole time I was wondering how she managed to get the rink for free for an hour... her 'natural abilities'? What did she do, flex for the rink owner or something? The only thing that took my mind off of what she had said the whole time I was changing was her red silt panties hanging on the wall. Call me a dog, but I couldn't keep myself from walking over to them and taking a deep sniff of them. Just as I expected, the scent was heavenly.
I headed back out to the ice with the aroma of her panties in my head and skated over the where she was working on her puck handling skills. I slid to a stop right next to her and said, "OK woman, lets get ready to learn a few little tricks of the game."
I added, "But before we do that, how did you manage to get the rink for free for the past hour?"
She smiled coyly and said, "When I pulled up outside, the rink owner had a flat tire and didn't have a jack with him, so he asked if he could borrow mine." She winked at me, then continued, "I told him that I didn't have a jack with me... which was a lie, but I told him that I'd be able to help him anyway."
I had a feeling I knew where this story was going, but I almost didn't believe that it was possible, "What did you do, lift up his car while he changed the tire?"
Her smile grew even wider and she said, "Yes, that's exactly what I did. He was so impressed by that easy little feat that he said I could use the rink anytime I wanted for free."
I looked at her slightly astonished and said, "Damn, you must be stronger than I thought to be able to hold up the back end of a car while someone changes a tire."
She laughed and said, "No silly, it wasn't a rear tire, it was one of the front ones." Amidst her sentence, she raised her right arm and flexed her bicep... which was once again covered by her hockey jersey.
I reached out and grabbed a hold of her bicep and said, "I have to admit that all day I have been thinking about you and your muscles. Just feeling your bicep right now brings last night back to me all over again. I wasn't sure that they were as big as I thought they were... it didn't seem possible."
She blushed a little and said, "They're all real Mitch... they feel real, don't they?"
I could feel an erection beginning to form in my pants and said, "They're even larger than I remember them, pull up your sleeve so I can see them again."
She pulled up her sleeve as I requested and said, "It is amazing isn't it? They're still a little pumped from lifting up the front end of that car. I couldn't help but show off a little when I was holding it and do a few curls. When I did that, his mouth dropped so fast, I thought it was going to break the pavement." She then let out a delightfully pleasant laugh and said, "OK, now you've seem my muscles. Let's get to work on teaching me hockey."
****
I told her that I needed to stake around a little before I could start teaching her how to play the game. That was true, but not the whole reason that I wanted to skate around for a minute or two. I had to get the blood flowing through my body and get it out on my penis.
After skating a few laps, I went back to where she was "playing" with the puck and said, "OK, before we get started, tell me how you laced up your skates."
She gave me a curious look and replied sarcastically, "Well, I pulled the laces really, really tight and tied them."
I looked at her sternly and said, "Seriously, did you make them as tight as you could all the way up from the toe?"
She answered more seriously this time and said, "Yes, and my feet are killing me right now... they've both fallen asleep a while ago."
I said, "OK, come with me over to the bench and let me show you how to lace up your skates correctly." While we were skating over to the bench I was thinking to myself, 'if she pulled the laces as tight as she could, its a surprise that she didn't cut her feet off... the woman can lift cars for Christ's sake!'
We sat down on the bench and I showed her the correct way to lace up and told her to make the laces snug across the foot and tight at the ankle. When she started pulling the laces tight at the top of her skate, I could hear the material of the laces straining. I glanced at her arms and her bicep had comfortably filled the sleeve of her hockey jersey... I was becoming entranced once again.
She snapped me out of my daze when she said, "Should I pull the laces as hard as 'I' can, or as hard as the average person can?" She then nudged me with her elbow and gave me a wink. "I caught your checking out my biceps again... we're never going to get anything accomplished if you can't keep your mind on the game dear."
I thought to myself, 'Did she just call me dear?' This muscular wonder woman wasn't wasting any time was she?'
She was staring at me waiting for an answer to her question. I regrouped my thoughts and said, "Just pull them a little tighter than the average person can. If you pull them too tight, you'll wind up cutting the circulation to your feet."
****
After I got her lacing technique squared away, we moved back onto the ice again and she skated around for a little bit to get a feel for the difference. It was truly amazing! Something as simple as showing her how to lace up her skates correctly made her about 10 times the skater that she was before.
After skating around for a minute, she skated back to where I was standing and actually slid to a stop. Before I could express my amazement, she said excitedly, "WOW! This is totally amazing, I feel like I can actually skate now... did you see me?!"
I replied with a glee almost equal to her's and said, "I can't believe my own eyes. Unless I'm mistaken, all of a sudden you're skating almost as well as me. I think that you're going to be an excellent student!"
Without saying a word, she skated right up in front of me about two inches away from my face and said, "This is for showing me how to lace my skates." She then lifted her face shield and planted a big kiss on me. Along with the kiss, she wrapped her huge arms around me and lifted me up against the boards where she held me for the entire passionate kiss.
Her kiss combined with the powerful, yet gentle squeeze of her arms was like nothing I'd ever felt before. It was like experiencing the most severe pleasure and pain I'd ever felt in my life all at the same time.
I think it was at that very moment that my feelings for her immediately turned from lust to love. Don't ask how or why, but she captured my heart in a matter of seconds.
When she sat me back down of the ice, my legs were weakened from the passion of her kiss and they gave way beneath me. I fell to the ice pretty hard, but wasn't aware of the impact my ass had made on the ice.
She smiled down at me confidently and said, "It looks like I took more out of you than I expected. Are you OK dear?" She then reached down for my hand and pulled my back up to my skates.
I was in a total, magical daze for several seconds staring into her lovely eyes while I had my hands holding onto her biceps to keep myself from falling again. The most complete sentence I was able to form was, "Uh, yeah."
She reached around and grabbed my ass and said, "Well I hope you didn't hurt this great ass of yours too much."
I was regrouping quickly and said, "Nah, I'll be fine. That was without question the most incredible kiss of my life."
She replied with a wink and said, "It was pretty fucking amazing for me too. Lets get back to practicing here before we end up naked on the ice or something like that."
We both let out a good laugh, but I couldn't help but think about getting her naked on the ice... I wonder if she was thinking the same thing?
I skated down the rink and picked up the puck and said, "OK Audrey, lets work on your puck handling skills. Now that you can skate, it should be much easier for you."
I passed the puck to her and she caught the pass almost perfectly. She then started slowly skating around with it toughing it from forehand to backhand... once again, it looked like she was catching on line magic.
While still handling the puck, she looked up at me and asked, "How am I doing so far?" Just then, she started handling the puck faster and faster from backhand to forehand.
I stood over the by boards totally amazed (again) at what I was seeing. I shouted out to her, "You're doing terrific, pass the puck to me over here."
She turned the puck to her forehand and fired a pass in my direction. I reached out my stick to catch the pass and the force she had put behind the puck nearly knocked the stick from my hands.
She staked toward me again and said, "I think I'm picking this game up pretty quick... did I tell you that I'm a fast learner?"
I looked at her with total awe and said, "You're picking this up incredibly fast. At this rate, it we practice for another hour, you're going to be better than me."
She smiled slyly at me and said, "Well, lets keep practicing then."
****
I couldn't help but want to see my prediction come true. She was simply amazing on the ice. Her skating was getting better and more controlled with each stride, her handling was getting better with each touch and her shot... her shot was like a bullet!
I could tell that she was particularly proud of how hard she could shoot the puck. Once we got started on the shooting drills, this became completely obvious.
After a few shots, she smiled widely in my direction and said, "Watch this one." She then skated up onto the puck and blasted a slap shot that tore through the net and lodged in the boards!
Without thinking about my words, I shouted out, "HOLY SHIT!!!!!"
She slowly turned toward me and said, "I take it that you're impressed with the power I can get behind a shot, huh?"
I skated up to her, wrapped my arms around her and planted a passionate kiss on her. Without missing a step, she returned the passion two-fold and once again wrapped her massive arms around me in a gentle, yet powerful squeeze.
After about a solid minute of kissing in the middle of the rink, our lips finally broke contact. Luckily for me, she maintained her strong hold on me, otherwise I would have fallen to the ice again... I think she was aware of this fact because she started skating toward the door with me in her arms. Just before we got to the door, she lifted me up in the air and the next thing I knew, she was skating off the ice cradling me in her arms.
She kissed me again and then told me to open the door. Without saying a word, I did as I was told. She carried me through the door and back to the locker room.
When we entered the locker room, she sat me down on the bench and turned to deadbolt the door. She glanced back over her shoulder at me and said, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
Without speaking, I nodded in agreement.
Her smile grew wider and she said, "You're really cute when I leave you speechless... now lets get naked!"
The only words I could utter were, "Oh baby..." I started tearing off my hockey gear as fast as I could and Audrey was doing the same. Within less than a minute's time, I was down to my underwear and the only thing that she had left on was her hockey pants with the suspenders... damn she looked sexy!
By this point, my erection had reached pull size and she was staring right at it. I, on the other hand, was staring right at her perfectly shaped breasts and swollen biceps.
While staring at the bulge in my pants, she started to lick her lips and massaging her breasts. She looked at me seductively and said, "Come and get it big boy."
As I stood up, she raised her arms and struck an incredible double bicep pose and said, "Come over here, what do you want to feel first... the boobs or the biceps."
I stepped toward her and my hands were immediately drawn to her peaked biceps. As I touched them, she started to flex them over and over.
As I stepped closer to her, she stepped back until she was against the wall. She then lowered her arms and pulled her suspenders over her broad shoulders and her hockey pants dropped to the floor leaving her magnificently muscled body fully exposed before me. She then leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Now its your turn." she reached down and placed her hands on the waist band of my underwear and tore it apart like it was made of tissue paper.
She then spun me around so I had my back against the wall and she laid another potently passionate kiss on me, but not for as long as the other ones. Just as she finished the kiss (which was about a minute before I was ready for it to finish), she said, "I'm going to need you to have some strength in your legs for this sweeite."
I just stood there with my hands on her hips waiting to see what magnificent sexual feat she had in mind. She reached up and grabbed a hold of two garment hooks that were on the wall over my head.
Without a word, she lifted herself off of the floor and softly swung into me. She pulled herself up to where her breasts were right in front of my face. Without a hint of strain in her voice, she said, "I want you to place your hands on my biceps and suck on my nipples."
I did as I was told. Her biceps felt like two mounds of unyielding steel. Without thinking, I started pulling down on them, but she didn't budge an inch. I then started sucking on her nipples vigorously and her moans became louder and more frequent.
The next thing I knew, she wrapped her legs around me and lifted my from the floor with a vice-like grip... it was powerfully tight, but I couldn't feel a thing. I was too entranced by her nipples and biceps.
While holding me wrapped up in her legs, she started pulling herself up higher... with each inch she lifted the two of us, the peak of her biceps became higher and harder. The repeated this a few times which made her biceps immeasurably hard under my grasp.
The finally lowered me back to where my feet could touch the floor and she released her legs from around me. She glanced down at me and seductively said, "Make sure you keep him up straight, I'm coming in for a landing."
I pressed my back against the wall and reached down to make sure that my penis was sticking straight up to greet her anxious pussy.
She slowly began to lower herself onto me and it was quite possibly the tightest vagina I had ever been inside. Her movements were very slow up and down, but I could feel the power between her legs surge with each passionate moan.
I moved my hands back onto her biceps and was amazed at how hard they were getting. The peaks of her bicep were at least twice as high as they were when we started practice... they were literally mountains now. She continued lowering herself onto me, then pulling herself back up again... the level of control that she was displaying was incredible, especially because of how sexually excited she was. The strength and wetness of her pussy was like nothing I had ever felt before... this woman had really strong muscles on the inside and outside!
As our passion began to heighten, she began to pick up the rate at which she was raising and lowering herself. I just held steady. I didn't have to move an inch, she was doing all the work to bring me to what was soon to be the most incredible orgasm of my life. As I got closer to my climax, her vagina grew tighter and tighter around my dick and her motion was smooth and powerful.
Just as she began to orgasm, she wrapped her legs around me again and pulled me into her so tight that I could barely stand it. Within a few seconds, I was done... she continued cumming for another 30+ seconds after I was finished. I just hung there completely exhausted from the force of the orgasm that I had just experienced.
After she finally finished, she lowered me back to the floor and gently let me slide down to the floor between her legs. She then lowered herself to the floor. As she stood over me, she was admiring her arms and flexing her biceps in front of herself. I could tell that she was really impressed by the way she held herself (and me) off of the floor for so long... I know I was impressed!
She looked down at me and said, "That was the most incredible experience of my life... you felt so good inside of me."
I looked up at her lovingly and said, "You were unbelievable... I can't believe you were able to hold yourself up for that long. Let me see your biceps now."
She smiled down at me and said, "My arms weren't even getting tired... the passion was giving my muscles more power than they've ever had." She then flexed a double bicep for me that was the most incredible muscular sight I'd ever seen! Her arms had grown to mammoth proportions, her biceps were easily the size of a pair of grapefruits.
She looked over at her right bicep and exclaimed, "OH MY GOD! They've never been this big before!" She then squeezed in the flex as hard as she could making the size and detail of her bicep nearly jump through her skin and said, "I wish that they were this big all the time... this is really turning me on."
I looked up at her with both excitement and fear in my eyes. I was totally turned on my the muscular display above me, but I was flat out scared of having another go at sex with her just yet.
She sensed the fear in my eyes and said, "Maybe another time. Don't you just love what you've done for my muscles... I couldn't have done this without you." She started to slowly flex and unflex her biceps, "Oh God, I feel so powerful right now... we're going to have to do this before our next hockey game so I can get charged up for the game."
As I lay exhausted on the floor, I looked up at her and said, "We'll have to talk about that. I'm not even sure I'm going to be able to walk out of here today. I don't think I'd be able to play worth a crap if we did this before the games... I guess I'm going to have to switch teams or quit the league."
We both got a good laugh out of that and started getting dressed again. I don't know what she was thinking as she was putting her clothes back on, but the one thought that was running through my mind was, 'I've found the woman of my dreams!"
****
Audrey and I saw each other every night for the rest of the week up to our next hockey game. What happened in that game was something that I never expected to happen, but that is another story...

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Blind Date (TV Show)
By MAK

Cilla Black enters the stage and the usual audience cheer follows. The show that has gained a cult following is on the usual Saturday night prime time slot.

The format of the show has one lucky hopeful on one side of the screen. On the other, are three members of the opposite sex, all of whom will answer three questions with the aim of being picked and becoming the contestant's blind date.

As always, we start with an intro to the three singles, and tonight it is three guys. Male 1 is a handsome looking chap in his mid twenties. He looks a little like a catalogue model with a chiselled jaw and slick hairstyle. He obviously works out some. He tells Cilla that his name is Rick and that he is a sales rep looking for love.
Male 2 is Phil. Of a similar age, dark skinned and a holiday rep looking for some fun.
Male 3 is Tom. Again, mid twenties on the thin side. He says he loves his women to be feminine and be able to respect their man. The audience give him a cold reception at his slightly chauvinistic views.

The screen draws across as Cilla asks the female choser to come out. The audience cheer, and many wolf whistles are heard as she makes her way down the steps. She had blonde curly hair and is really attractive. She sits in the raised stool and Cilla immediately asks her about the huge calves that have suddenly become visible.

"Hi Cilla, my name is Mandy, I am 22 and I work as a personal trainer. I work out 5 days a week and am looking forward to meeting the love of my life on Blind Date here tonight"

Cilla explores the workouts a little more and manages to get Mandy to flex a bicep.

A hush goes over the crowd as out pops a huge and defined muscle that you could not have guessed existed from her tidy nature. The three guys of course can't see any of this, but they can hear.

Mandy begins.

"Question 1. I love to spend my summer days down on the beach. What is your ideal holiday and why? That goes first to number 1"

Male 1 begins his answer.

"Well, I am a high earner and would love to take you to my parents villa in The Maldives. I tool love the beach, but I prefer the bedroom that looks onto the Indian Ocean."

Male 2 replies.

"Well, I think the beach is just fine too. SHELL I tell you about our date on the beach? We would COAST hand in hand. I am SHORE that you would fall in love with me SAND you would fine me hard to resist. I know you would not WAVE goodbye to me at the end of our date."

Male 3 gives his answer.

"Well, to be honest, I don't really like the beach. Sand seems to get in my eyes, well it does when the muscle men kick it in there. I much prefer a weekend in Clacton on Sea. I know it sounds old fashioned, but it is safe and cosy"

The audience laugh at this feeble answer.

Mandy makes a few notes on the responses and goes into question 2.

"An ex once took me on a Gondola in Venice. Where would you take me to top that?"

Male 1 again starts first.

"Well, after the Maldives trip, I would whisk you up the Eiffel Tower, then to Rome, and onto Barcelona. And after the tour of the most romantic places in the world, I would hold you tight as we flew off to New York where I would propose on the top of the Empire State"

"Great answer" comments Cilla who thinks this guy is in pole position.

Number 2...

"I can think of nothing better than skiing in the Alps. Hand in hand on the slopes, then retiring to the log cabin, snuggled on the sofa with the log fire burning. Maybe then I would melt your heart"

...and number 3.

"It would have to be a day in the Natural History Museum in London"

"That's it?" mocks Mandy, "what about the London Eye, I hear that's romantic"

Number 3 adds more

"Well, I am actually scared of highs and often get nosebleeds, so I don't think I would go that way sorry"

Again, the audience laugh at this obvious geek.

"My final question" starts Mandy, "I workout quite a lot and have a pretty athletic physique. How do you keep in shape"?

Number 1 can't wait to answer this one

"Well, I workout too. I actually entered a couple of bodybuilding shows and set a University bench press record"

With that, he unbuttons his shirt and the crowd go wild at his Chippendale like chest.

Number 2

"I competed at National level in the 400m, and still represent my county in the pool. I am pretty toned and am aiming to complete the London marathon next month in a personal best time"

And number 3.

"Well, I have to say that I don't agree with women who lift weights, it is really a male sport. I am traditional in that sense. I play a bit of snooker and go fishing most weekends. I am fit enough"

Cilla laughs at another weedy answer.

"Ok Mandy, you have heard from all three. Before you make up your mind, here is Graham with a quick reminder.

The voice over comes on with a brief summary of each man.

"Mandy, do you go for number 1, who has Chippendale like features and a big bulge in his pants, his wallet. Or is it to be number 2? He likes romance and travel and seems to be willing to whisk your heart away. Or do you chose number 3? He wants women to stay out of the gym, but don't get your hopes too high, he may get a nosebleed. Mandy, the decision is yours.

Mandy puts down her notepad and smiles.

"There is only one real choice here Cilla. I chose, number 3"

A huge ironic cheer goes up from the audience. Contestant 1 and 2 shake their heads. Each of the losers makes his way around the divide and shakes their head at the opportunity they just missed out on.

Number 3 walks to the side of the divide. The screen moves back and Mandy meets Tom. They embrace and Mandy lifts Tom off the floor. He may not be huge, but must weight at least 155lbs, so this is a pretty impressive feat of strength.

Cilla asks Tom for his opinion.

"Very pretty girl, not sure about the bulges in the arms, but I am sure if we hit it off I can convince her to give up the gym"

Mandy laughs.

Mandy then selects a card at random to reveal that they will be heading to Las Vegas for the weekend blind date. They leave up the stairs hand in hand.

.
.
.
.
The next week, we rejoin the show. The couples return to tell all about their date.

Cilla invites Mandy and Tom to the stage. A huge roar goes up as Mandy steps forward with her date scooped up in her arms. She cradle carries him down the stairs to the sofa where the couple sit hand in hand.

The video footage of their date begins to play on the big screen...



NOW, I WANT SOMEONE TO PICK THIS STORY UP HERE AND FINISH IT OFF. COME ON GUYS, I AM SURE ONE OF YOU CAN DO IT......

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Strong and 66

Part 1

When I was a little boy, there was an older lady that lived next door to us and she was the sweetest lady I knew. I always liked going over to see her because she was always so nice to me and my brothers and she would always have candy or cookies for us and she would let us help her with the yard work. Sure, it was work, but she always had a way of making it seem like for. For example, she would have me and my brothers get on a branch she had just cut off of a tree and would pull us around the yard or would hoist us into the air so we could trim the tops of the really tall bushes that she couldn't reach.
It wasn't until I started getting older that I realized just how strong she was. This first became apparent to me one day when my father was trying to uproot the stump of a tree, which had recently been cut down. My dad was working on it using everything he could get his hands on for leverage... but the stump didn't budge an inch.
Miss Fran and I were watching from her porch and she turned to me and said, "Do you think I should go give your daddy a hand with that? It doesn't look like he is making any progress."
I answered her, "Well he's pretty strong, so if he can't do it, I don't think that you could Miss Fran."
She smiled at me and said, "I think that you have underestimated how strong I am my boy... let me show you, come with me."
We stepped outside and she called to my father and said, "Hey Allen, it looks like you need a hand with that, you want me to take care of it for you?"
My father laughed and said, "I think I'm going to have to hook a chain to my truck or something like that to be able to get this thing out of the ground. Do you have a chain I could borrow?"
She smiled at him and said, "You're not going to have to do that, just hand me that bar you're using and let me give it a try."
My dad laughed out loud and said, "There's no way you're going to be able to move this thing. I wasn't able to move it at all! If I couldn't move it, what makes you think that you can?"
She grabbed the bar from my father and said, "I'm a pretty strong woman... you remember I told you I grew up on a farm." She then slid the bar in a small gap beneath the stump and turned to my father and said, "Just stand back and watch."
My father said, "Go right ahead, it isn't going to move thou..." Just then, she started pushing down on the bar and we could hear the roots starting to break beneath the ground.
She worked the bar further under the stump and kept working on it... it was starting to come free from the ground!!! My father and I stood there watching in amazement as this older woman was muscling this seemingly immovable object from the ground... we were both speechless!
She shoved the bar all the way under the stump and changed her grip on the bar. She then started lifting the stump from the ground... roots were breaking like twigs as she powered it from the ground. With one final thrust, she lifted the bar over her head and the roots broke free from the ground. She dropped the bar to the ground and said to my father, "No problem at all. I told you that you didn't need to use a truck, just some farm-built muscles would do."
My father and I just stood there still amazed by what we just witnessed. My father spoke up and said, "My god Fran, I had no idea that you were so strong... how did you do that?"
She smiled and said, "Like I told you, I grew up on a farm so I worked hard my whole life. I've uprooted stumps twice this size before. I might be old, but I'm strong!" Just then to both of our surprise, she rolled up her sleeve and flexed her right bicep... and it was HUGE!!! "See"
I stood there silently totally amazed by the size of her muscle... it was about the shape and size of a grapefruit! It was at that very moment I realized that I was attracted to women with muscles because I felt something strange in my pants... something I had never felt before.
My father walked over to her and felt her muscle and said, "Holy shit Fran! This is the biggest muscle I've ever seen on a man or woman. How come I never noticed it before?"
She smiled and said, "Thanks Allen, not sure why you never noticed it before, I've always had it... this one too." She then raised her left arm and flexed it to make her look like a statue of muscle standing in front of my father. She might have been a little shorter than him, but with her muscles flexed, she look twice his size.
My father stood there with his hand on her huge bicep and said, "You're telling me that you got this just from working on a farm?"
She smiled and said, "Just??? Apparently you've never worked on a farm. You should have seen my mom's arms, she had muscles that were bigger than mine. When you wake up before dawn and work until after the sun is down 7 days a week, you get strong! All day long we were bailing hay, carrying heavy feed bags, pales of milk. I swear that some days I never picked up anything that weighed less than 50 pounds."
My father still had his hand on her bicep and said, "Well, if I ever need anything moved around here, I know who to ask from now on."
She smiled and winked at my father and said, "Anytime, just let me know. I've gotta keep myself strong afterall."
//////////////////////
That night I couldn't sleep a wink. I was just thinking about Miss Fran's muscles and how big they were. I had never seen a woman with a muscle like that... then again, I had never seen a woman make a muscle before either.
The next day I went over to see her and for some reason I was really nervous about talking to her.
She invited me in and had candy and cookies just like always for me to enjoy. She watched me as I was staring at her arms the whole time and said, "You were as surprised as your father to see my muscles yesterday, weren't you?"
I nodded without saying a word as I continued eating the cookies she baked for me.
She said, "I hope that you don't hate me now that you know how strong I am. I know that it is not very womanly to be so strong."
I stopped eating the cookie and said, "No, I thought it was pretty cool actually. I never saw a woman with muscles before."
She smiled widely and said, "That's a relief, you're my favorite kid in the neighborhood and I really like having you come over. If you weren't so much younger than me, I'd call you my boyfriend." She then laughed freely.
I squirmed nervously at the thought of having a girlfriend since I was only 10 years old and I started to blush.
She smiled and said, "I'm sorry Mitch, I didn't mean to embarrass you. Do you want some milk with those cookies?"
I answered, "Yes, thank you Miss Fran."
She walked out of the room and returned with a tall glass of milk for me. Immediately, my attention was on her arm again and how it was bulging through her sleeve. She handed me the glass and said, "I noticed that you were looking at my arm again, do you want to see my muscle again?"
I took the glass of milk from her and drank it deeply, once I gulped down more than half the glass of milk I said, "Yes"
She rolled up her sleeve and made a muscle for me with a great, big smile on her face. She said, "I remember doing this for my late husband... he passed away before you were born. He really liked my muscles."
My eyes grew wide as I looked at her mountainous bicep, but I said nothing.
She sat down next to me while keeping her muscle flexed and said, "You can feel it if you want Mitch."
My hand was shaking as I reached for her arm. She gently took my hand in hers and placed it on her bicep and said, "There you go, it won't hurt you."
My hand roamed her large muscle and I was amazed at how hard it was. I said, "Wow Miss Fran, your muscle is really big and hard."
She smiled and said, "Thank you very much, I really like having muscles like this... do you want to have muscles someday too?"
I brought my other hand up to her muscle and nodded to answer her question. I was transfixed on this solid mass of muscle that stood in front of me and I was starting to have that funny feeling in my pants again... I had no idea what it was either and I was starting to squirm.
Miss Fran lowered her arm and said in a sad voice, "Well, you should get outside and play with your friends, I'm sure they're looking for you."
I replied, "I like hanging out with you though, you're so nice to me."
She smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "That's so sweet of you to say, but you're a little boy and I'm an old woman... you should be outside playing with kids your own age. Go ahead now."
She patted me on the head as I walked out the door and smiled at me. I was not happy to be leaving at all. Ever since I saw her muscle, I wanted to be around all the time. I don't know why, but I couldn't get her muscles out of my head... I think that I was developing a crush on her in spite of the fact that she was as old as my grandmother!
////////////////////
Over the next few weeks, Miss Fran was nowhere to be seen and I was very sad about this. I asked my mom where she was and she told me that she had to go away for a while and wasn't sure when she was going to be back.
As it turned out, she didn't come back for a VERY long time. In fact, I didn't see her again until I was out of college. The whole time as I was growing up, I thought about her from time to time, but as time passed, my thoughts of her faded. The one thing that struck me as funny was that her house was never sold and it was somehow always kept in good condition. Whenever I asked my parents where she was, they gave me some bogus excuse about her whereabouts and after a while, I just stopped asking.
////////////////////
It all came back to me when I moved back into town after I graduated from college and went to see my parents and Miss Fran was sitting on her porch. I went over to see her and she recognized me right away and gave me a great big hug.
I said, "Miss Fran, where have you been all of these years... I haven't seen you since I was 10."
She smiled and said, "I had to go take care of my sister, she fell ill suddenly and I had to leave right away. Sadly, she passed away about a month ago. I'm so pleased to see that you've grown up to be such a handsome man Mitch." She then pinched me on the cheek like she used to do from time to time when I was little.
I looked at her and said, "Its great to see you again and I'm terribly sorry about your sister. I never knew what happened to you. My parents never said anything to me."
She smiled and said, "That's because I asked them not to let anyone around here know. Back then I liked to keep my family matters to myself. Especially family matters like that, I hope you understand."
I smiled at her and said, "I understand Miss Fran. In a situation like that, sometimes it is best to keep things to yourself and not get a whole bunch of people trying to force their help on you."
She smiled at me with an impressed look on her face and said, "Not only have your grown up to be handsome, but smart as well. I remember the last time I saw you, you were such a quiet little boy, but look at you now. I'm sure you've got women knocking your door down."
I was just a little embarrassed by her praise and said, "Thanks Miss Fran. You know what I remember about the same time I saw you, I remember that you had pulled out that stump in our back yard that my father couldn't move... I was so surprised that you had muscles."
She let out a sweet laugh and said, "Oh, you mean these muscles... I've still got them and they're just as strong too." She rolled up her sleeves and flexed her biceps for me. They were even bigger than I remember them being!
I reached over and put my hand on her grapefruit-sized bicep and said, "These muscles are HUGE Miss Fran... how on earth can a woman your age have muscles like this? How are you anyway?"
She kept her arms flexed and said, "What do you mean 'a woman my age'?... I have been lifting heavy things my whole life. Over the past several years while I was taking care of my sister, I was back on the old farm again and doing all that hard work myself. There was no one there to help me, so I did everything. And you should know to never ask a woman her age dear, but since you're such a handsome young man, I'll tell you anyway... I'm 66 years old."
The smile vanished from my face and I said, "I'm sorry Miss Fran, I didn't mean to offend you by what I said, but you do have to admit that you have really big muscles for a woman, especially a woman that is 66!"
She smiled at me again and said, "Yes I know, and I really like having them too. You never know when you're going to have to lift something really heavy or need strength for something. I like having big muscles too... it makes me unique. How old are you now Mitch?" My hands were still on her flexed muscles and I was starting to feel a little awkward about feeling them for so long... this was the older lady from next door afterall.
I finally took my hands off of her flexed muscles and said, "I'm 24 years old now and I just got home from college."
She smiled slyly at me and said, "I guess you're old enough to be my boyfriend now, huh? She winked at me and flexed her bicep again and continued, "I remember when you were little how impressed you were with my muscles, it seems that hasn't changed at all... you do like my muscles, don't you?"
I suddenly had a flashback to my childhood to that first day I saw her big muscles and I gulped deeply. Then I thought I am a grown man now, not a little boy with a crush on the lady next door. I said without looking at her, "Yes I do like your muscles. Ever since that one day when I found out that you had muscles, I've never been able to look at women the same again."
She smiled widely and said, "Oh my, I had no idea that I changed your life by having muscles Mitch... I guess that all of your girlfriends have muscles, huh?" She looked down when she asked about my girlfriends.
I was now a little more calm about talking to her about this and I said, "Well, I don't exactly have a girlfriend right now, but every girl I ever dated, I always found a way to see what her muscles were like. None of them came anywhere close to you Miss Fran. I want to tell you something and I hope that you're not surprised by this. When I was little and found out that you had muscles, I had the biggest crush on you."
She gasped for breath upon hearing that and said, "Oh my goodness! You're telling me that you had a crush on an old lady like me?"
I then looked into her eyes more seriously and said, "Yes, I had a really big crush on you. I remember that last day I saw you and how I couldn't take my eyes off of your muscles."
She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and said, "That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me about my muscles. I can't believe that my muscles were that attractive to you. Then again, I remember my late husband really liked them too. He used to love the way that I would carry him in my arms and kiss him... and how I would flex my muscles for him and let him massage them. I really miss the way that made me feel... it made me feel so strong and desirable." She paused for a second and glanced at me to see that I was hanging on her every word and continued, "I'm sorry Mitch, I'm sure that you don't want to hear about me in that way... I'll stop now."
I reached over and grabbed her upper arm and said, "I never said that I lost that crush on you Miss Fran. For years I have been thinking about your muscles and always hoped that I'd see you again."
She flexed her bicep again and said, "You're making my heart race here. I don't know what to say."
I squeezed her flexed bicep which felt like a ball of steel in my hand and I said, "Why don't you and I go out to dinner tonight so we can catch up." I then leaned in toward her and kissed her softly on the lips. As soon as my lips touched her the thought shot through my head 'what am I doing, she's not going to want to kiss me... I'm just a kid in her eyes!' But to my surprise, her lips warmed at the first contact and she pulled me closer to her and our kiss became deeper and deeper.
As we sat there kissing passionately, she started flexing her biceps and my hands were immediately drawn to them without even looking. Through the kisses, she said, "Oh Mitch, you're the first man to make me feel like this since my husband passed away. Tell me how much you like my muscles."
I continued kissing her passionately and spoke with my lips pressed to hers, "Oh Fran, your muscles are so big and hard, I've dreamt of this moment for years... kissing you and feeling your muscles."
She hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Lets go inside dear so we can have a little privacy."
As we stood up, I did my best to keep my erection covered, but she noticed it and smiled at me and gave me a wink. She said softly, "Lets go inside."
I followed her into the house that I hadn't stepped foot into since I was 10 years old and for some reason I was expecting her to have cookies and candy waiting for me.
As she closed the door behind me she said, "I'm sorry dear, but I don't have any cookies or milk for you this time, but I do have these for you though." She raised both of her arms up in a powerful double bicep pose that almost made my dick hard enough to rip through my pants.
I put my hands on her biceps and pushed her back against the door and started kissing her madly again. She lowered her arms and placed her hands on my ass and started lifting me into the air. She moaned softly and said, "Wow, you've got a great butt!" Then she dove back into kissing me again.
I couldn't control myself in her presence. Who cared whether she was 66 and I was 24? This woman was making me so hard I was afraid that I'd cum so hard that it would hurt her.
We stopped kissing and she sat me back down on the floor and said, "I think that you're going to like this." She bent down a little and scooped me up into her arms and started kissing me again. This was possibly the most exciting kiss that I had ever experienced. Here I was being held in the muscular arms of a woman that was almost three times my age and I loved it. I didn't care that she was that much older than me and didn't care that she actually did look her age in the face. I was in total lust over her huge muscles and I didn't want this to stop.
Our kissing tapered to a stop as she held me in her arms and she said, "It feels so good to have a man in these strong arms again, it makes my muscles feel soooo strong!"
I kissed her again and said, "Your muscles are so big and strong..." Then I glanced down at my dick and continued, "... just look what you're doing to me here."
She smiled longingly while looking at the bulge in my pants and said, "I think that we're going to have to let him out for a little fresh air and see what I can do to take that swelling down."
She sat me down again and started taking my pants off. Within a matter of seconds, my full erection was out and she was staring at it passionately. Without notice, she lifted me into the air and the next thing I knew my legs were over her shoulders and her lips were around my dick. I leaned forward to keep from falling but she flexed her huge biceps and they held me in my place. Her muscles felt so mountainous as they pressed against the outside of my legs and all of a sudden, she started flexing them even harder causing them to grew ever more.
Her huge masses of muscles were lifting me as she squeezed her biceps tight while her lips and tongue were tasting my dick... I didn't know how much longer I was going to be able to hold out before I came in her mouth.
She pulled her mouth off of my dick and said, "Put your hands on my muscles, I won't let you fall. I want you to feel them and tell me how much you like them while I suck you."
She wrapped her lips around me again and I put my hands on her biceps as she requested. I started to feel the pressure building in my groin and I was going to blow at any moment. "Oh Fran, you've got the most sexy and powerful muscles I've ever touched in my life... they are so big and strong... and sooooo sexy... flex them hard for me and show me how big they are!"
She started sucking on me even harder and started squeezing her biceps even harder than before (which I didn't think was possible). Her muscles turned from rocks to mounds to steel with every powerful flex. My hands were on her mountainous bicep peaks and I had never felt anything so hard in my life. Her muscle were harder than steel... and feeling them rise and fall was pushing me closer to cumming with every flex. She kept her lips and tongue going on my dick while flexing her spectacular muscles for me to feel and it was finally more than I could contain anymore... I shot what was quite possibly the most incredible feeling load in her mouth for what seemed like minutes... and she drank up every drop.
She moaned in the heat of the moment as she swallowed deeply before saying, "That was the most incredible experience I've ever had in my life. How are we going to ever top that... I'm so hot for you Mitch."
She kept me up on her shoulders as I sat there exhausted from the load I had just blown while my hands were still massaging her flexed muscles. I said, "I've never cum so hard in my life. I feel like I could have sex with you all day long."
She easily lifted me from my perch upon her shoulders and sat me on the floor in front of her. She smiled sweetly at me and said, "I know that I could have sex with you all day, assuming you can keep up with an old woman like me." She then winked at me and flexed a double bicep and said, "I think that there might be enough power in these big muscles to keep both of us going for hours though. It is my turn to go next though, leave everything to me and my muscles and just hang on for the ride..."

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Grace Part 1 - Meeting Through The Internet
By MAK
This story is vaguely based on a true life account.

****
It was a late Saturday night at the bar and I had just stumbled back into my apartment only thinking about getting something to eat before heading to bed for a good night's sleep.
I walked into the kitchen and tossed a frozen pizza into the oven making sure to set the timer for 12 minutes. I knew full well that I was drunk and I didn't want to accidentally set my place on fire by forgetting that I had something in the oven.
Now that I had a little time on my hands I decided to turn on my computer and see what was going on in cyberspace. Of course I was really looking for a woman that would succumb to my charms and give me a little cybersex before I headed off to bed.
When I got into my chat program I paged through the rooms that were presently open and I randomly picked a room called "The Dockside". To me it seemed as good a place as any other to pick up a chick for the evening since I had no luck when I was out drinking. When I entered the room, I was immediately greeted by the room's host who went by the ID FineLady.
She said, "Welcome to the Dock MAK, my name is Grace <S>"
I replied, "Greetings Grace, I'm Mitch... how are you doing tonight?"
Being that she was the host, apparently she was involved in a couple of conversations, but after about 45 seconds she replied, "I'm doing fine Mitch, thanks for asking <S>"
At that point, the timer went off on the oven so I put up from the computer to get my late night snack. When I came back, the room had cleared out except for Grace.
I pulled up my chair and typed, "Where did everyone go?"
She replied, "Who knows, maybe they got tired of chatting with me or their systems crashed."
I was thinking at this point that if I was going to get any tonight, it was going to be from this woman so I started to turn on the charm. "I guess there systems must have crashed because I couldn't imagine anyone running from you, you're such FineLady <S>"
She typed back to me, "Thanks Mitch, so what are you up to this weekend?"
I replied, "Not a whole lot, I just got in a little while ago tonight and I was planning on going to the gym tomorrow and just relaxing on Sunday... how about you?"
She quickly replied, "Oh, you go to the gym, do you... are you a big guy?"
I answered honestly, "Not particularly, but I'm pretty strong for my size... I go about 5'8" and 170 pounds."
Once again, she answered very quickly, "I'm pretty strong too, but I don't go to a gym, I'm all natural <S>"
I replied, "What are your stats? height and weight?"
She answered, "Well, I am 5'3" but I'd rather not tell you my weight because I'm kind of overweight, but I do have strong muscles under the excess baggage though... I'll bet that I'm stronger than you!"
I replied arrogantly, "I doubt it. Like I said, I'm pretty strong for my size and I've been going to the gym for a couple of years now. How strong are you anyway?"
She answered quickly, "Well, I always beat my husband at armwrestling and I can carry him too... he's over 200 pounds <S>"
Pretty impressed, I answered, "Wow, you must be pretty strong to carry a guy that heavy... I guess you'd be able to pick me up easily, huh?"
She replied, "Oh yeah, I could hold you all day if I wanted to... I can hold my hubby for a long while, so you'd be a piece of cake at your weight <S>"
I then typed, "I'm sure you could hold me for a while, but I'm willing to bet that I could beat you at armwrestling though... I've never lost in my life!"
She responded in kind, "I've never lost either, when I was 15 I could beat my Dad and he was a big guy... I could take you <S>"
I replied in with thoughts of a challenge in my head, "Too bad we can't settle this, I'd love to humble you... there's no way you could beat me."
Her response caught me off guard, "Well, perhaps we could meet somewhere sometime to settle this challenge... I see from your profile that you don't live too far from me, about 45 minutes... what do you say?"
I answered confidently, "Sure, you name the time and place and I'll be there... where do you live anyway?"
She responded, "I live in Westminster, what do you say we meet in Gettysburg? That's about mid-way for each of us... you said you weren't doing anything on Sunday?"
I answered in my drunken stupidity, "You're on! What do you say we meet at the McDonald's on Route 30 around noon?"
She replied, "That sounds great, what do you say we place a little bet on the outcome... say loser buys lunch?"
I typed, "That's a good idea, I might as well get something for my efforts... best of 5 work for you? That was I can let you win at least 2 so you don't feel too bad."
She replied, "That sounds good to me, but it will be me who will decide whether to LET you win a match... both arms? I'm a righty, how about you?"
I answered, "Sure, we can do both arms, I'm a righty too... right arm decides lunch and left arm decides desert... I like something sweet after a victory <S>"
She snapped back, "You really shouldn't be too overconfident... I'd hate to smash your ego... I'm a really strong woman!!!"
I replied, "I'm sure that you are, but not stronger than me... do you have big muscles?"
She typed in response, "I'm sorry dear, you're going to have to wait until Sunday for an answer to that question... I don't want to give you any reason to back out of our challenge. I will tell you that they are hard though <S>"
I replied, "They must not be that big if you won't tell me"
She answered with, "Nice try, but you're going to have to wait until Sunday for your answer... you can see them after I put your arm down."
Before I could respond, she typed, "I have to get going to bed, see you Sunday at noon to settle this?"
I answered, "You better believe it, make sure that you bring plenty of cash because I'm a big eater <S>"
She replied, "I will, but I won't need it... see you then!!!"
****
The next day I got an e-mail from Grace telling me that she had forgotten to tell me that she will be driving a Red Ford van so I would be able to spot her when she got there. That was all her e-mail said and I was thinking to myself, "how do I get myself into these things? This woman could be crazy, but I guess I can't back down. I've got nothing else to do Sunday anyway."
****
Sunday morning came and I was on my way to Gettysburg to meet this woman to collect on a free lunch. There was the thought in the back of my head about what this woman might look like... I had an image of a short, fat woman who was less than attractive who had big arms which were almost all fat. For fleeting moments I actually thought that she might beat me, but then I felt my arm muscles and I wasn't worried about it. I might not have been the biggest guy around, but I was all muscle!
I got to the McDonald's and there was no red van in sight so I pulled to the back of the lot and waited for Grace to arrive. About 15 minutes had passed and it was not 25 after 12:00 and I was starting to think that she wasn't going to show at all. 12:35 rolled around and I was about to give up waiting. Just as I started my car and was about to pull out of my space, a red van pulled into the lot. I halted my exit and waived at the driver assuming that it was Grace... which it was.
I got out of my car to greet her and she was a rather pleasant looking lady. She wasn't beautiful, but she had a face that was nice to look at. As for the rest of her, she was fat just like I had envisioned and from what I could tell through the sleeves of her jacket, her arms were pretty fatty too.
She rolled down her window and said with a smile, "You must be Mitch. I'm Grace, nice to meet you."
I smiled back at her extending my hand and said, "Yes, nice to meet you too... where should we go to settle our challenge?"
She thought for a second and said, "Why don't you lock up your car and get in so we can find a place not too public"
I said, "That's a good idea, I don't want to beat you with the whole world watching... it might hurt your ego." I then turned toward my car to lock the doors.
As I was locking my car, she said in a light-hearted way, "It's not my ego or arm that is going to take a beating today, it's yours my friend."
I climbed into her van and said, "We should find a picnic table or something like that, I'm sure that there are a ton of then in this town."
She smiled at me again and said, "I'm sure there are too, but we'd better a find a strong table to my muscles don't break it." She then curled up her right arm flexing a bicep which I could not detect through her semi-loose sleeve.
I reached over to feel her arms to check out her muscle and just as I touched it, she shrugged her arm away from me and said, "Like I said, AFTER I beat you, then you can see my muscle, not before... not even a touch."
I then curled up my bicep and leaned toward her and said, "You can feel my bicep if you want... go ahead."
She placed her hand on my upper arm and said, "Not bad, but now I KNOW I'm going to win!"
We continued driving around Gettysburg looking for a park that had picnic tables taunting one another about who was going to win. I have to admit that I was starting to get aroused just hearing this heavy woman talk about how strong she was and how she was going to beat me so easily.
We finally found a park at the edge of town that had tables... apparently in the early fall, they took them all out in preparation for the winter.
We got out of the van and headed for the sole table in the park. While walking to it, I kept trying to get a feel of her upper arms and she kept pulling them away from me saying that I would have to wait only a minute or so, then I could see them.
She was a great lady and whether I beat her or not, this was a worth while trip. Even though we'd only been in each other's company, we were both having a lot of fun.
When we got to the table, Grace kept her jacket on and sat down on one side of the table, while I took the other side. She raised her arm up in a bicep flex and said, "well, here's a sneak preview for you before I beat you." I could see that there was a bulge, but without feeling it, there was no way for me to know whether it was fat or muscle. Judging by the rest of her body, I would guess fat.
She then said, OK, that's enough for now, are you ready?"
I smiled at her and said, "Yeah, I'm starting to get hungry too"
We lined up and I noticed that her arm was about 4 inches shorter than mine and pointed this fact out to her. She said, "Oh, that's fine, my husband's arm is even longer than yours and I beat him all the time."
We locked our hands and her grip was surprisingly strong. She was watching my face the whole time and took notice of my reaction to her grip and said with a little giggle, "What's the matter Mitch? Am I gripping your hand too tight?"
I stammered for a second because her grip was pretty damn tight and I said, "Not at all, I was just thinking that it wasn't tight enough."
Her smile widened and she began to tighten her grip. I was giving it all I had to hide the pain that I was feeling in my hand and said, "That's better, I don't want you slipping out and saying it wasn't fair."
She then said, "Talk, talk, talk... are we going to do this or not?"
I answered, "Whenever you're ready babe... you can count to the start if you want. "I then gave her a wink to try to throw her off.
She nodded her head and started her count, "One... two... three.."
As soon as she said "three" I turned on the force and her arm immediately moved back a couple of inches. I was thinking to myself, "I was right, there is no way that this woman can beat me."
As I pushed her arm further down, I was having to use more and more strength, but finally, I did put her hand down onto the table.
I looked up at her and she had a slightly disappointed look on her face and said, "Well, that's one for you... now all you have to do is beat me two more times... think you can do it?"
I smiled at her and said, "Oh yeah, if I can do it once, I can do it two more times just as easily."
She winked at me and said with a smile, "Well, I guess I had better not keep you waiting since you are so hungry." She placed her elbow on the table waiting for my hand to join hers.
I grabbed her hand and her grip was even tighter than it was before. I started to think that it might not be as easy to win two more times as I had thought it would be.
Once again she counted to the start and I was off again. Her arm moved back a couple of inches right away again, but not as far as it did the first match. I was slowly moving her arm back, but it was draining my strength and I was starting to feel the burn in my bicep. After about a minute of continuous straining, I managed to put her hand down once again and I was definitely worse for the wear.
I looked up at her again and she didn't look nearly as exhausted as I did. She smiled at me and said, "Gee, you are really strong, it looks like I'm going to be buying you lunch after all unless I have a secret reserve of power in this muscle." She then poked her bicep and to my surprise her flesh hidden under that jacket didn't move a bit.
I said to her, "Do you want to take a minute to get your strength back to 100% before I finish you off?"
She shook her head and said, "Nah, let's just get it over with. Are you ready?"
I smiled trying to hide tiredness which I was feeling and said, "I'm ready if you are... let's finish it!"
For the third time we lined our arms up in the start position and once again she counted off the start.
I threw everything I had into it right away hoping to catch her off guard because there was no way that I would be able to hold out through a long match. Once again, her arm went back a couple of inches, but this time, it stopped! We held steady for at least 20 seconds and my bicep felt like it was on fire from the strain. She eventually started to push my arm back and there was nothing I could do about it.
I quickly thought to myself "I shouldn't waste any effort this time because I still have two more chances to win after this one." At that point, I let up on my effort and let her slowly, yet honestly, push my hand down to the table.
While I was looking down at the table in defeat, Grace said, "Well, it looks like I did have a secret reserve of power in this muscle after all... I think that things are turning in my favor... what do you think Mitch?"
I looked up at her with a false smile on my face and said, "Well, I'd be no kind of a gentleman if I were to beat you without giving you one in there, now would I?"
Grace snickered and said, "You're telling me that you LET me win that one? Get real, I simply overpowered you!"
I said, "Seriously, I did... let's continue so I can prove my point."
Grace pulled her arm back from me and said, "Well, if you're so sure that you can beat me, what do you say we raise the stakes for this one match and forget the left arm all together?"
I looked at her curiously and slightly scared and said, "What do you have in mind for higher stakes?"
She leaned back scratching her head and said with a smile, "The loser will have to buy lunch, dessert and give the winner a massage. Are you game or not?"
I turned my head from side to side to loosen my neck and said, "That sounds like a fine idea, my neck is killing me." Of course I was giving it my all to hide the thoughts racing through my brain telling me that I couldn't win.
She leaned forward and put her arm on the table and said, "Well, let's get it over with... lets just see who is the stronger out of the two of us... the 27 year old guy or the 42 year old woman."
We locked up for the final match of the day and her grip was unbearably strong this time and I physically winced from the crushing that she was delivering to my fingers.
She gave me a sweet smile and said, "What's the matter? I'm not too strong for you, am I?"
Through my pain I was able to say, "No, let's get this show on the road... you can count again."
She continued smiling at me and started her count, "One.... two............... THREE!"
I immediately threw every ounce of strength I had left into it. To my great surprise, her arm didn't move an inch... she was just sitting there holding me solid with a smile on her face. I beared down even harder, but she wasn't moving a bit.
I could feel sweat starting to form on my forehead and my bicep was totally spent... much more strain and I'd swear that it was going to explode. At that point I gave up giving her pull reign of the match.
To my surprise, she kept my hand at the starting position and said, "I knew that you were going to have to give up sooner or later... I told you that I was strong... now all I need to hear is you SAY that you have been beaten by a woman."
I sat there trying to pull my hand away unsuccessfully, "OK, you win, I admit that you're stronger than me."
Just as the word "me" passed through my lips, she powerfully yet gently pushed my hand down to the table.
Just as my hand touched down on the table, I exclaimed, "Damn straight your strong all right... how did you get so strong?"
She leaned back and removed her jacket while saying, "I've lived on a farm my whole life... as you can see, it makes a person just a bit strong." She them laid her jacket down on the table and flexed her right bicep.
My mouth dropped open as I looked at this absolutely huge muscle bulging beneath a flattering layer of thick skin. I regained my composure the best I could while trying to ignore the rising erection in my pants and said, "Wholy shit! That's the biggest bicep I have ever seen on a woman... or a man for that matter!"
She flexed her bicep a couple more times and said, "Thanks Mitch, as I promised, you can feel it now if you want... do you want to feel it?"
I swallowed deeply as I reached across the table and placed my hand on her softball sized bicep... as my fingers touched it, I swallowed even deeper. I've never felt anything so big and hard in my life.
She then stood up and I looked at her in a whole new light. In front of me stood a woman that I initially thought was nothing but short and fat, but now I knew that there was something more to her than just fat and bones... there was a ton of muscle under that fatty exterior.
She walked around behind me while I was still seated at the table and said, "Now its time for me to collect my winnings." She then leaned over and lifted me effortlessly into her arms and started walking toward her van. While carrying me she said, "I could really go for that massage first before eating."
While being carried in her arms like a small child I said, "Well, you're the winner, so I guess your wish is my command."
She put me back onto the ground next to her van and opened the side door gesturing for me to enter first. I looked at her giving a smile and entered the van.
She stepped in behind me and closed the doors. The beck portion of her van was completely concealed from outside view by folding blinds on the windows and a curtain across the front of the compartment.
I take a seat in the van and she takes the seat beside me. Before I can say anything, she speaks, "Well, you can start with my shoulders and neck, I'm a little tense about meeting a guy being that I am a married woman."
I looked at her curiously and said, "Well, this is a friendly meeting after all, so there's no need to be tense or nervous about anything."
She looked back at me and smiled, "You're right Mitch, it isn't like we're going to have sex, right?"
I swallowed deeply because I knew that she could have her way with me if she wanted. Repressing that thought, I said, "That's right, we were just settling a little challenge over who was strongest... clearly you."
She flexed her right bicep again and said, "That's right... were you surprised to see that my muscles were this big?"
I sat there staring at her bicep feeling the erection pressing against my pants and said, "I definitely didn't expect to see anything close to that size on your arms... they're amazing. It's no wonder you were so confident about beating me." I placed my hand on her bicep and in response she flexed it harder under my touch.
Taking notice of how attentive I was to her flexed bicep, she glanced at my pants to see a bulge pressing out in the zipper area. She smiled at me and said, "It's pretty hard, isn't it?"
I answered with my eyes locked on her massive bicep, "Yes, it's as hard as steel."
She let out a slight laugh and said, "I wasn't talking about my muscle, I was talking about this." She them placed her hand on my erection causing it to twitch at her touch. "Perhaps we should let him out for some air, it looks rather confining in there."
Before I could say anything, she was unzipping my pants and had my erect Johnson out in the open. She said, "I think I know something that you will enjoy, I know my husband loves this."
I sat there going with the flow because at this point I was horny as hell and the only thoughts in my head were her massive biceps and blowing my load.
She unbuttoned her top and took off her bra revealing a large but somewhat droopy pair of tits attached to a thickly muscled chest. She lifted her breasts onto my lap around my dick and leaned into me so I could feel her pecs almost pinching me. She then said, "lean into me and place your hands on these babies." She raised both of her arms and flexed a powerful double bicep.
I did as she requested and was more than happy to feel those mounds of muscles on her arms. At the moment I grabbed her biceps, she flexed her pecs on my member... I let out a groan of pleasure. This was the most incredibly sexual feeling I have ever had in my life.
She continued flexing her pecs on my dick and flexing her biceps in my hands... this was more female muscle than I've ever experienced in my entire life and I was loving every second of it. Just when I thought that it couldn't get any better, she lowered her arms and wrapped them around me. She pulled me into her chest tightly and started rapidly flexing her pecs on my dick.
I wasn't sure which was going to happen first... was I going to blow my load or was she going to break my spine. I was obviously hoping for the first to happen... and it did. I fired a load 100 times more intense than any other I have shot in my life. I'd swear that I was shooting cum for at least 15 seconds while my dick was trapped between her powerful chest muscles.
Feeling my cum firing onto her chest, she pulls me in tighter and her massive biceps press into my ribs causing me to let out a gasp of pain. She held me tight for as long as I was blowing my load and as soon as I was done, she released me and dropped me back into the seat completely exhausted.
She smiled up at me while wiping her chest clean and said, "I'll bet you've never had a woman who could do that for you before, have you?" She then flexed her big biceps for me again.
I sat there soaked in sweat and said, "I never knew that could even be done. I've never experienced anything so spectacular in my life... you're amazing!"
She smiled widely at me and said, "I thought that you'd enjoy it... we're going to have to make a habit out of these meetings... don't you think?"
Completely forgetting that I was with a married woman, I said, "Yes, we must do this again... do you want to get lunch now?"
****
Grace and I have met a couple of times since then and each time provided a new and exciting display of her muscles. Meeting her also has inspired me to start working out even harder in hopes of actually winning one of our armwrestling matches without her letting me win. Does it happen? Time will tell...

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Grace Part 2 - A Second Meeting
By MAK

After my first meeting with Grace, my mind was filled with thoughts about her super-muscular arms and the incredible orgasm which she had given me. Of course there was a bit of shame that went along with the knowledge that I had experienced sexual relations with a married woman, but that was not enough to refrain my mind from returning to the moment when I first saw and touched those massive biceps of hers.
Every night I found myself visiting the chat room which I had met her only to find that she was not there. Apparently it was pretty uncommon for her not to be in the chat room for more than one night in a row because the general sturring in the room pertained to the where-abouts of Grace... a thought which I shared with all of the chat room regulars.
After coming to the chat room every night for about two weeks, I finally came to the realization that she was simply avoiding me because of what happened when we were in Gettysburg. I couldn't help but feel sad about this because she was a married woman and I gave in to my primal urges. The sight and touch of her muscles was more than my manhood could withstand... my thoughts went from the head on my shoulders to the head in my pants. Now I found myself sitting in front of my computer screen night after night waiting for the chance to chat with her again and see whether I could meet her once again... there was no doubt about it, she (and her muscles) were definitely inside of my head... either one!
****
Another week had passed and I was home for lunch from the office. I decided to check my e-mail since I had some time and was pretty surprised to see that Grace had sent me a message. Her message read as follows:
Mitch,
I had such a good time with you the other week in Gettysburg and I am so sorry for not contacting you since that time. You're a very sweet guy and I hope that you had a good time with me as well. The reason that I have been keeping away from the Internet is because I am ashamed of myself for something I did when we met. I lied to you about something... I'm not married. I was a couple of years ago, but he and I have been divorced and there is no one in my life right now. I told you that I was married as sort of a safe guard for myself in case you didn't like me... that way I would have been able to tell myself that you didn't go for me because I was married.
I hope that you aren't too mad at me about this, but if you are mad and never want to talk to me again... I will understand, but I do hope that you find it in your heart to forgive me. You're a special guy and I've been doing nothing but thinking about you since we met. I've also been thinking (and hoping) that we might be able to meet again. I'm going to be in "The Dock" tonight, so if you would like to see me again, please stop in.
Love, Grace
As I sat there reading her e-mail, I was slightly caught off guard. I didn't fully understand why she would have told me that she was married even when she wasn't... but that was her prerogative, not mine. I was also feeling some relief in finding out that she was NOT married because that was the only negative thought that I took from that day. Now, did I want to meet her again??? Hell Yes!!!
****
That night I was back at my computer again to see this mysterious muscle woman in hopes of meeting her again. Once I was logged on, I headed straight for "The Dock" chat room to meet my Grace.
When I got there, she was there and she was the only person in the room.
She quickly greeted me, "Hello Mitch, thank you so much for coming... I'm sooooo sorry for lying to you."
I replied, "Hi Grace, your apology is accepted... I want to let you know that I'm sort of relieved to learn that you're not married."
Grace replied delightfully, "Thank you so much for forgiving me Mitch, I was really worried that you weren't going to show up here tonight. You're relieved that I'm NOT married???"
I answered, "Yes I definitely am. Having sex with a married woman is something that I normally don't do... but I couldn't control myself when I was with you."
She answered sounding surprised, "Really??? I thought that I sort of took advantage of you... let's just say I've always known how to get a man hot!"
I typed while starting to feel a tingling in my crutch, "Well, you certainly knew exactly how to turn me on... call me weird, but your muscles were spectacular... I haven't been able to stop thinking about those massive arms of yours!"
She replied coyly, "So you've been thinking about my arms. huh? You know I'm making a muscle right now... what do you think about that?"
I was starting to feel more of a rising in my pants and replied, "I'd sure like to see those big things right now... when can I see them again?"
She typed back to me, "Well, if you want, you can see me tonight... would you like that?"
I shook my head at the surprise of hearing that and said, "What??? It's pretty late for us to meet tonight, don't you think?"
She replied, "That's not what I meant silly, I was going to send you a picture of me which I took the other day... I'm flexing my muscles. Would you like me to send it to you?"
I started to laugh and typed, "Damn I can be slow sometimes, I'd love to have that picture of you... send away! But what I was asking was when we can see each other again in person."
I message popped up on my screen that a file was being transferred to me, a couple of seconds later, she typed, "What are you doing this weekend? My weekend is completely free."
I replied, "That should work for me, I'm free on both Saturday and Sunday... Gettysburg on Saturday afternoon?"
She answered quickly, "Saturday afternoon will work for me, but if you would like, I could come up to meet you in PA of you would like?"
I replied with a feeling of delight, "If you'd like to come up here, I'd love to have you come up for a visit... of course we're going to have to have round two of our armwrestling challenge."
She typed back to me, "Are you sure you want to do that? Take a look at the muscles on my arms when that picture comes through, then answer me."
Before the picture was 100% transferred, I answered her, "I've been hitting the gym twice as hard as before and I'm stronger than I was a couple of weeks ago... you're not afraid are you? Of course we're going to have to place a bet again <S>"
The picture arrived and I opened the file... God Damn!!! her arms were huge! The size and shape of her biceps was astounding... like a pair of softballs sitting on her arms.
She then typed to me, "Well, since we're going to be placing a bet, far be it from me to not cash in with a victory... do you like my picture?"
I answered her, "Your picture is great! You've got the biggest muscles I've ever seen in my life... and such a pretty face too <S>"
She replied with a giddy tone, "Oh, you're such a sweet man, but those big muscles are going to are going to take you down. I think I'll take a nice dessert for my prize... how about you?"
I thought for a second and then typed, "Well, I think I could go for the same thing I got in Gettysburg for losing."
She answered, "Well, you're pretty to the point, but if you actually win I can give you something that will make that seem like a bag of crap... my muscles are VERY useful in that area."
My mind started to race thinking about what possibly could have been better than what she gave me last time. I typed, "and what might that be?.. and as for you, all you want is dessert?"
She replied, "Well, you're going to have to wait to see what you might get if you win... and dessert is just fine with me, of course you have no idea what I like for dessert and you won't until Saturday WHEN I beat you again!"
My phone rang at that moment and it was my Mom, so naturally any arousal which I was starting to feel quickly and immediately disappeared. I sat back at my computer and typed, "Grace, I've gotta get going... Mom's on the phone,,, I'll e-mail you direction on how to get here."
I got off-line and sat on the couch with the phone in my hand listening to my Mom chatter away while not hearing a word she was saying... my mind was on Saturday and the "surprise" that was coming my way whether I won or lost... pretty fucking exciting!!!
****
Saturday came and I was up at the crack of dawn for a change. I had called it an early night on Friday so I would be in decent physical condition for the day which laid ahead of me. Since I was up early I gave my apartment a thorough cleaning from top to bottom. I was so damn nervous and excited about her coming up to see me I could barely contain myself.
Around noon, I heard a knock at my door and I knew exactly who was standing on the other side. I opened the door to see the big and bright smiling face of Grace looking back at me. I opened the door and invited her in taking my first opportunity to place my hands on her huge arms as she walked in.
She turned to me, gave me a smile and said, "Well, I see that you've missed my muscles... they've missed you as well."
I closed the door behind her and leaned in to give her a "hello" kiss on the lips. While I was giving her what I expected to be a sweet little peck on the lips, she wrapped her massive arms around me and lifted me into the air while giving me an extremely passionate kiss.
She sat me back down on the floor while concluding the kiss and then said, "Are you sure you still want to armwrestle me?" The then flexed her right arm which was concealed by the same jacket she had been wearing in Gettysburg.
I smiled at her and said, "I'm not going to let you off that easily, you're going to have to work if you want a shot at your dessert... but more importantly I just have to find you what you can do that will be so much better than what we did last time."
She flexed her arm a couple more times and said, "As you wish, do you have any whipped cream?"
I thought for a second and then remembered that I actually did have some. It wasn't the most common condiment in a single guys refrigerator. I really didn't remember why I had it, but I knew that it was there. I said, "I sure do babe, what are you planning?"
She smiled at me while waving her finger in the air and said, "Sorry dear, but you're going to have to wait once again to see what I have in store for you."
I leaned in and gave her a kiss again while taking the opportunity to feel her massive biceps again... she flexed them knowing that I would enjoy it and kissed be back passionately.
I then asked, "Do you want to settle our challenge first or would you rather get something to eat?"
She said, "I think that we should take care of business first, then we can enjoy the rest of the day." With that said, she pulled off her jacket revealing a sleeveless top that showed the sheer size of her upper limbs... simply amazing!
Just as I was about to ask her to flex for me, she raised both of her arms in the air and said, "Is this what you were about to ask for? Come on and feel my muscles... you know you want to."
I stepped toward her and put my hands on her muscles taking in their full size and hardness. The thin layer of fat that covered her muscles gave them the perfect touch. From the surface, there was the slightest give in them, but beyond that, they were immovable. The harder I tried to make a dent with my fingers, the more I realized that it was impossible.
She let out a laugh and said, "Sorry sweetie, I'm the only person who can make them move... feel this." She then flexed her arms as hard as she could causing them to swell and harden beyond their previous proportions. She smiled and said, "So, what do you think of that?"
I stammered to form the words with my mouth, but I was managed to say, "Oh, you know I like it, your muscles are incredible!" I then turned all of my attention to her right bicep and wrapped my hands around it as best I could trying to contain it's mass... quite unsuccessfully I must add.
She lowered her arm catching me off guard and said, "I don't think that you should get quite this worked up just yet, we still have to take care of some business first before we get into something else."
I smiled at her pretty face and said, "You're right, lets get to it. Shall we head into the kitchen where we can use my sturdy table?"
She wrapped her arm around my waist and said, "Let's get it on!!!"
****
We sat down at the table across from one another and immediately lined our arms up against one another. Just the touch of her hand on mine brought back the memory of the effortless victory she had carried out on me the last time we met. I knew that I didn't stand a chance against this powerful woman.
She looked across the table at me and gave me a sexy smile and said, "Well, are you ready to meet your defeat?" She then gave her biceps a playful flex and gripped my hand nearly causing me to let out a gasp of pain.
I looked back at her as I was starting to feel a thin layer of sweat forming across my forehead and said, "As ready as I'm ever going to be... one... two... three."
I beared down using a good portion on my strength and her arm bent back a couple of inches. I looked up at her and she was staring back at me with a big smile on her face... she said nothing. I looked back down at the table and started turning up the pressure... without any results.
She then started to slowly bring my arm back to the starting position and push my hand down toward the table. As I had expected, there was no way that I was going to beat her. Within a matter of seconds, my hand was solidly pressed against the table.
She leaned across the table while still holding my hand down and gave me a little kiss on the lips and said, "Well, I guess I win again... should we continue?"
I looked back at her and said, "No, I think that the results are pretty evident at this point... your muscles rule!"
She took her seat again and flexed a double bicep for me and said, "I knew they were way too strong for you... like I told you before, I've never lost. Now it's time for me to collect my prize."
I got up from my seat and walked to the refrigerator to get the whipped cream she wanted for her dessert... what did she have in mind???
When I turned around, she was standing behind me and lifted me onto the counter and said, "Now its time for my dessert... just sit back and enjoy, I think you're going to like my style of dessert." She took the can of whipped cream from me and sprayed it all over her bicep and forearm. She then unzipped my pants and virtually ripped them off of me.
I said with a little bit of fear in my voice knowing that I was totally at her mercy, "What are you doing?"
She smiled and said, "Trust me Mitch, you're going to love this." She pulled my dick out of my boxers and placed it between her bicep and forearm and started to flex.
I've never felt anything quite like it, she was squeezing my member tightly between her massive bicep and equally muscular forearm. She raised her other arm up and flexed it for me and my hands were immediately drawn to it. She was flexing both arms together and while one hands were feeling the sheer girth and hardness of her one bicep, the dick was experiencing the other. She was flexing her bicep on my dick slightly sliding her arm in and out using the whipped cream to smooth the action.
She then intensified the action by locking her flex and holding my member locked between her huge bicep and forearm. She started turning her hand inward and outward easing and tightening the hold she had on me and I felt like I was going to blow at any second. At that moment, she stopped turning her wrist and held her flex with her bicep holding me tightly with the tip of my penis just sticking past her arm.
She leaned down to her arm and said, "Time for dessert." She then ran her tongue through the whipped cream that was on her bicep and traced her mouth to the tip of my penis. She then started repeatedly tensing her bicep around my dick while licking the tip... within a matter of seconds, I shot my load in to my lovely waiting recipient. Even though I had finished, she held me locked amidst her massive muscles and continued licking the whipped cream from her arm and off of my dick.
Once again this woman had totally exhausted me sexually and even though she was still working me and I should have been in a great deal of pain by this point, I was in such a state of ecstasy from the orgasm which she had given, me, I was virtually oblivious to everything she was still doing.
****
After Grace had finished her dessert off of her bicep and my dick, we retired to the sofa. This woman was a complete sexual dynamo and to make it even better, she was a sexual dynamo that had muscles like I've never seen before... I was truly a lucky man!
She kissed me on the cheek then said, "You know something, I think that it's your turn to bring me to the big "O", I think that you'll enjoy that too." She then flexed the bicep that was in my hands and said, "You should see what these babies do when I'm satisfied... you'll love it!"
I smiled at her in my state of exhaustion and said, "Well, the day is young, what do you say I get to you later once I recover... I was wondering if you wanted to spend the night?"
She smiled widely and said, "I'd love to stay for the night. I brought a change of clothes just in case you offered... let's make this a night to remember."
A night to remember is exactly what I had ahead of me. At that time, I had no idea just how exciting of a night I was looking ahead to experiencing... truly one to remember!!!
But that is a story all in itself...

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Jenny Jones and the Muscle

By MAK

The opening credits role and the audience whoop and cheer as the camera pans in on the host of top US chat show Jenny Jones.

"Hello and welcome to a special edition of the Jenny Jones show. Today, we are going to get down with some serious beef"

The audience whoop again and go crazy as clips run of several male bodybuilders.

Jenny calls a halt to the videotape.

"Whoa there. We have seen these guys on the show before, but what I meant today was that we are going to see some REAL muscle"

Again the cheers go up, only this time we see and array of on stage posing from the recent Ms Olympia female bodybuilding championship.

"That's right, we are going to meet several special ladies who have built their bodies and are joining us today to tell their tale and give a few surprises"

Being US TV, we go to the first of many advert breaks. When we return, Jenny is ready to introduce the first guests.

"My first guests today are a newly married couple. Nothing unusual there I hear you say. But take a look at their wedding photograph"

The screen is filled with the bride, in a beautiful white dress. Only this bride has really muscly arms on view, and she is cradle carrying her new husband who looks far from muscular.

The crowd stand and go wild as the couple walk on hand in hand. He is 5'11 160, the pretty bride is maybe 5'6 and 155. Halfway across the stage, she re-creates the wedding photo, and scoops up her husband in her arms and carries him to the seating area.

After a pause for the audience to cheer some more, the couple sit down, both smiling at the camera.

Jenny leans over and asks the couple to explain their unusual situation.

The guy begins... "We had dated for maybe 2 years and Yvonne kept on hinting that we should make the move and get engaged. I joked to her that I would only consider marriage the day she could beat me arm wrestling. I thought nothing of it until Yvonne joined the gym, and began to report back on her progress. After maybe 6 months, I started to notice a few bumps on the arms and abs. I still didn't really think much of it. Then one day, I came home from work, and Yvonne told me that she was ready"

Yvonne then buts in and carries on with the story.

"I had been waiting until I was sure, but that day it just felt so right. So I got into a bikini and waited until John came home. I burst into the room and began to do a kinda bodybuilding show for him. I mean, I wasn't comp size like I am now, but I knew I was getting some good muscle."

Jenny stops the story and asks Yvonne to show us what she has accomplished in 5 short years. Yvonne happily stands up and the dance music begins. The audience clap along as Yvonne starts her bodybuilding routine. Her quads are shredded and she takes great pleasure in showing them for a close up. She does the shake to loosen then tense her quads, filling the screen for the viewers back home.

After a brief commercial, Yvonne goes on with the story.

"Well yeah I posed a little like that and then I said, will you still marry me when I can beat you? He agreed and was real red faced, I think he knew what was coming"

Jenny buts in, "Did you John?"

John looks a bit red faced again, "Well, I was pretty worried, but I was a guy so hey, I fancied my chances"

The audience boo his chauvinistic comment

Yvonne goes on

"So we knelt down on the coffee table and we locked up. I was smiling; I just knew I was going to win. John was really going for it, and if I am honest, I was just at half power. I was a bit shocked at how weak he was. After maybe a minute, John was shaking, so I thought it was time and I slammed his arm down hard. He tried to pull away, but I kept hold of his hand and looked in his eyes and said, we are getting married then? He nodded before putting his head in his hands, I think he was a little ashamed that his wife to be could kick his butt"

Jenny looks at John, "So, how did that night change your relationship?"

John laughs, "Well I try not to piss her off anymore that's for sure"

A roar of laughter goes up from the floor

"Well, I mean, it hurt my pride and I knew that she was stronger. I didn't realise she was going to get bigger and stronger and become a full on bodybuilder. But I love her, and I have to just accept that"

Jenny goes to the floor for some audience questions

"Hey, question for John, man, does the muscle get you going?"

John laughs, "At first I was shocked at what I was marrying, but when I got used to it, hell yeah, I never fail to get hard"

The same guy asks for more details on the couple's sex life.

Yvonne takes the mike,

"Well you know what, I was never really the dominant type, but I guess muscles and strength on the body give the same in your mind, and I have been known to have sex where and when I like"

Again, the audience love it, and John looks a little sheepish at the fact that his submissiveness has just been revealed on worldwide TV.

Following a commercial, Jenny is centre stage with John and Yvonne seated in the background.

Jenny smiles at the camera and prepares to introduce the next guest.

"Ok, so we have one man who loves the muscles on his wife, but our next guests have an unusual situation. We are about to meet Phil. He has been a fan of female muscle for many years, and regularly goes to the big shows all over the USA. He moved to the UK 8 years ago, and in the past 3 years he has not been back to the States. We called him and told him about the theme of today's show, and we decided to get him on. Phil...."

The audience give up the cheers as Phil comes onto the stage. He is average build, and makes no secret of his love for female muscle as he goes over and plants a kiss on the cheek of the first guest Yvonne.

Jenny directs Phil to the seat in centre stage.

"So Phil, tell us about your bodybuilding interests"

Phil tells the audience about his unusual fantasy for female muscle.

"I guess I was 12 when I saw a female bodybuilder on the front of a magazine. Right there and then in the store, I knew I had found the perfect look. I joined a gym, just so I could chat up the girls who lifted. Then I found the Internet and I get on well with many of the top names in the sport"

Jenny stops him, "You do sessions right?" she asks

Phil pauses then goes on,

"Yes maam, I did my first 3 years ago when I moved away from home. You know, mostly posing, bit of a strength test. It's a real thrill to me"

Jenny smiles, "Well, we didn't just bring you here to talk about your fantasy, we have a special surprise for you"

The dance music hits and a masked female bodybuilder comes onto the stage and begins to do the full posing show in front of Phil.

Phil is enjoying, and takes the opportunity to feel the huge biceps of the woman. The peaks must reach 15 inches, and the veins on show are incredible.

Eventually the music dies down and Jenny takes the stage.

"Ok, Phil, what do you think?" she asks

Phil nods with a gigantic grin to show his approval.

Jenny goes on, "Well, if you can beat her arm wrestling, you get to go backstage for a free session, but if she beats you in less than 30 seconds, she will reveal herself to you and the public and you get nothing.

Phil suddenly looks a little concerned about this match on national TV, but hey, a free session would save him over $300. They go over to the real arm wrestling table, and the way in which the woman puts her hand on the table, shows that she has done this before.

An official comes out in the black and white stripes to make sure the match is above board. The muscle woman in the mask is ripped; Phil looks very oft as the 2 link hands and jostle for the early start.

The referee cups the 2 hands and shouts "Go" as he withdrawn his retaining hold. Phil strains, the masked woman is taking it easy and manages a flex with her left hand for the camera. Phil grunts, but after 20 seconds, the crowd begin the countdown to the 30-second cut off period. 9...8...7...6...5...4...3...  just as Phil is about to celebrate his win, the female muscle woman slams his hand with ease to the table.

The crowd go wild as Phil drops to his knees holding his aching right arm. The woman begins to pose, quads and biceps in his face.

Jenny comes back, "Ok, she is way too strong for our guest Phil, I guess she is about to reveal who she is..."

Phil looks up as the woman reaches back to take off the mask. Her biceps pop up once again as she unties the chord. The mask drops off and Phil looks like he has seen a ghost.

"Recognise her?" asks Jenny

Phil is in shock.

"Damn, it's my mother," exclaims the shocked fan.

The two sit down, Phil shaking his head in disbelief.

"So, Phil's mom, what's the story?" asks Jenny

The female bodybuilder, well into her 50's tells the crowd about the journey she has made.

"Well, when Phil moved out, I was cleaning his room and found this stack of muscle magazines. I was blown away by what I saw. I just wanted that look, so I got myself a personal trainer and hit the gym."

We get a selection of poses again before Jenny takes the mike to Phil

"So Phil, what do you think?" asks the host.

Phil looks very sheepish...

"Well, I am shocked, I had no idea. It kinda sucks that my mom can kick my ass, but I have to say, she looks absolutely amazing"

The crowd give a firm round of applauses for his honesty.

The next commercials play before Jenny smiles for the camera once more.

"Ok, our final guest is Joey. Joey was well known at his High school as the bully. He made the lives of many kids, a living hell. He thinks the show today is about bullying, and has no idea about the real theme of the show. Joey picked on one girl more than most. Elizabeth was described in the yearbook s the perfect geek, and Joey would steal dinner money from her, pull her pig tails, and call her names including 'supergeek', and 'Thin Lizzy'. Lizzy left school at 6 feet tall and only 120 lbs."

An image of  'Thin Lizzy' is on the screen. 120lbs was on the heavier side of any estimate.

"Ok, before we get Joey onto the stage, lets see what happened to Elizabeth today"

We run into footage on muscle beach. Liz is curling a huge barbell. Her biceps look at least 17 inches.

"Hi Jenny, this is 'Supergeek'. I have been bodybuilding now for 11 years and am due to take part in the heavyweight class at this years Jan Tana in Las Vegas. I am coming to the show to meet up with Joey Harrison and hopefully get an apology. See you then"

We then get treated to her double bicep pose, and the biceps now look closer to 18 inches. She is in comp shape and ripped as hell, with veins all over her arms.

Jenny is back

"Ok, so lets welcome first of all Joey Harrison"

The stocky built 35 year old makes his way onto the stage to a chorus of booing.

"Joey, hi. Why don't you give us your side of the story on this bullying special show. Is it true that all bullies show remorse when they mature?"

Joey begins to laugh

"Well, I was a pretty hard guy, you know, the jock. People kind of expected me to throw my weight around and show people who is boss. I was pretty nasty to some of the guys and girls, but hey, we all go through it right"

More booing.

"Hey, come on" adds Joey. "Bullying is functional. It puts people in their social place. You know, the strongest at the top, and the weak fall by the way side. Life is the same, we all have a place, a role, we have to fit into it right?"

Booooooooooooooooooo

Jenny asks the big question,

"So was there anybody who was the runt of the litter, the weak of the weak as you say? And if so, would you feel bad about what you did to him or her?"

Again, Joey laughs

"Well, there was one girl, Liz I think she was called. I gave her a pretty hard time. As I said, it is just what happens, I don't have anything to say sorry for, the strong survive, the weak fall by the wayside. If I saw her today, I guess I would pull her pigtails again, just to remind her who is who in the pecking order"

Boooooooooooooooooo

"Ok, well guess who we have here for you tonight? And before you pull her pig tails, you might want to take a good look" warns Jenny

The music starts up and the crowd go wild as the tall, massive female bodybuilder comes onto the stage. In heels she is up to 6ft 4 and her calves are bulging as she walks across the stage. Liz stands before him in her gold bikini. She is oiled up in comp shape. She begins to flex each muscle group. The shredded quads, the 6 pack abs, the huge 16 inch biceps that split in 2 over a huge peak. Veins are bulging and she is one fine specimen. The crowd are going wild. Joey shakes his head; he looks grossed out, but also a little weary at this muscle mass before him.

Jenny asks Joey if he likes what he sees and if he now wants to apologise.

"Is this some sort of joke, is this a guy?" scoffs Joey.

This is like a red rag to a bull. Liz grabs Joey, he puts his hand son her wrists and tried to pull her off, but she is way too strong as Joey finds out immediately. His face begins to change, he is shitting himself.

Liz throws Joey from his seat to the floor. Security runs over but Jenny Jones gestures for them to hold back.
Joey looks to them for help, but Liz is too pissed to stop. In one fast move, she gets on top of him. He ripped quads are now around his waist and the pressure begins to increase.

The audience go wild as Liz squeezes the hell out of her former tormentor.

"Ow, please, ow ow, stop arghhhh" screams Joey.

Jenny steps over them as she says her goodbyes. Liz continues to hurt Joey and the muscles ripple in the background.

"Ok, thanks for tuning in. See you next time for a show about dominant women."

As the credits begin to roll, Jenny grins and rolls up her sleeve and flexes, the crowd go wild once more as Jenny shocks them with her 15 inch guns.

So Long!! 
Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Mike Part 1 - Tammy
Story by: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A girl in town shows the boys what damage and pleasure an Amazon can cause

Back in the days when I was growing up, girls were girls and boys were
boys. Each knew where their place was in the neighborhood and there was
never a time that came when one would breach into the world of the
other. That was the way it was until a girl by the name of Tammy  moved
into the neighborhood.

That was when I was 16 years old and just starting to develop a true
interest in the opposite sex and discovering myself at the same time (if
you know what I mean). Anyway, enough about me, let me tell you a little
about young Tammy. She was a couple of years younger than I, she was
only 12 years old when she moved to town, but to look at her you would
have never known. She was a rather tall girl for her age, In fact, she
was an inch or two taller than I was at the time. As far as her build,
all of us in the neighborhood thought that she was just a big, stocky
(fat) girl and didn't give her a second thought beyond that... body-wise
anyway. She had quite a pretty face for such a young girl and me and all
of my friends used to joke about how we were looking forward to her
getting a little bit older do we could score with her because it was
obvious that she was going to be a knockout when she got older.

One day, a group of us guys were out playing tackle football and Tammy
came along and asked if she could join in on the game. Immediately that
drew a good laugh from everyone within ear shot. Remember, in our
neighborhood, no one EVER crossed the lines of the sexual stereotype.
All of the other guys said that there was no way that they were going to
let her play because she was just a girl and they didn't want to hurt
her. I, however, had a different take on the situation. She was in the
same class as my younger sister and she had told me a little about Tammy
and that she was really strong for a girl her age. Given that fact, I
thought that we might as well let her play and teach her that girls
don't belong on the football field. That was part of my motivation, the
other part was I was curious just how strong she was because she was a
rather stocky looking girl and I had always had a secret interest in
strong girls.

After a little persuasion on my part, I was able to convince the other
guys to let her join in on the game. The only condition that they had
was that she had to be on the same team as me because it was my idea to
bring this "weak" girl into the game. When we started the game again and
huddled up, I said, "So, have you ever played this game before, you can
get hurt you know." She replied, "You don't have to worry about me, I
played for years back on the farm with guys a lot bigger than any of you
and I held my own... and then some."

I thought that she was just trying to talk a good game and make herself
seem like she could keep up with us, so I basically ignored what she had
said and told her that she would be rushing the passer. I told her to
could five Mississippi after the ball was snapped, then try to tackle
the quarterback. She was fine with that position and I was glad because
although I wanted her to learn a lesson, I didn't want her to get hurt,
however, not all of the other guys shared the same thought on that...
they wanted to teach her something that she would remember for a long
time.

The ball was snapped and while I was running down the field covering the
receiver, I could hear this sweet and innocent voice counting off to
five. I think that Matt, the quarterback, was holding the ball on
purpose because the man I was covering had me beat and was wide open a
good ten yards in front of me. Tammy's count reached five and she began
to rush Matt. Matt was a big guy for his age and he was the stronger
than almost all of the guys on the block. So when I heard her finish her
count, I turned to see what he was going to do to her. I couldn't
believe my eyes when I saw her knock him flat on his ass with a solid,
clean hit to the mid section. She got up and brushed the dirt off of her
oversized sweatshirt and walked back to our side of the line. Matt, on
the other hand, did not get up quite so quickly. He did get up, but you
could tell that her hit had put a bit of a hurting on him and he wasn't
happy about that at all.

On the next play, Tammy was in the same position and once again Matt
held onto the ball. The first time he did it to see what she had. This
time I/m sure he wanted to hurt her and teach her not to play boys
games. When her count was done, Matt immediately charged at her with his
shoulder dropped in hopes of hitting her square in the chin and sending
her to the ground. When the two of them met, I heard a loud thud and
turned to see a body drop to the ground. Matt had been knock flat on his
ass again! Tammy just stood there like an immovable wall looking down at
Matt at her feet. He was on the ground with him eyes glazed and it was
apparent that he was through with this game, Tammy had put him out of
commission. While looking down at him, Tammy said, "Gee, I hope I didn't
hurt him too bad."

Just as Tammy was reaching down to help him up, Matt's younger brother
Bobby came up behind Tammy and gave her a hard push to the back and
said, "What the fuck kind of cheap, cheating hit did you put on my
brother, bitch?" Tammy looked at him, looked him up and down and said,
"If he isn't man enough to play the game and take a clean hit, maybe he
should sit on the sidelines and keep score." Bobby replied, "You got a
real attitude problem and I think that someone needs to put you in your
place... someone like me." With that, Bobby swung a punch at Tammy's
stomach, but it didn't reach its target.

Tammy had caught his hand in hers and said, "You had better be careful
of what you get yourself into because you might not be able to get
yourself back out." With that said, Tammy began to tighten her grip on
Bobby's closed fist and gave him a playful smile as signs of pain began
to show on his face. She squeezed his hand until he had dropped to his
knees and was about to scream out in pain. She let go just before he let
loose his scream and said to Bobby looking down at him, "I just moved
here and I'm trying to make friends in a nice way so I'm not going to
hurt you, but don't think that I'll show you mercy the next time you
give me a hard time about anything... especially about playing
football." She then looked at the rest of us who were standing there
with our mouths hanging open and said, "and that goes for the rest of
you too."

I had never seen anything like that in my life. Tammy was only 12 years
old and she had put Matt out of commission which was something that not
even two of us landing a solid hit on him could do and then she followed
up that performance by making Bobby almost cry like a little school girl
just by holding his hand in hers. Indeed my little sister was right,
Tammy was a strong girl... stronger than I could have imagined. I could
only imagine what she might have done to Bobby if she had really wanted
to hurt him because Bobby was no pussy and I had never seen him back
down from anyone, but he seemed almost helpless against her. Given the
condition of Matt and Bobby, the game came to an end and I started
walking back home. As I was just crossing the street from the field, I
felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see that it was Tammy. She said
with a charming smile on her young face, "Thank you for talking your
friends into letting me play, I haven't played a game of football since
we moved here." I replied, "You're welcome, I see that you do quite a
job of holding your own on the field, I'm quite impressed." She looked
at me and smiled, "Thank you, I've always loved playing."

Although she had lived in the neighborhood for about a month, I hadn't
spoken to her before this and I had no idea of where she had lived
before so I asked. She said, "I grew up on a farm in upstate New York,
but my parents had to sell the farm because the bank was going to
foreclose." With that said, I asked, "how did you get so strong? No one
has ever put Matt down like that." She looked away and began to blush.
"I'm sorry Tammy, I didn't mean to ask such a stupid question." She
said, "That's OK Mike, I just never thought of myself as being strong...
I was just an average girl back home on the farm, maybe just a bit
stronger than other kids my age." She continued, "I guess that working
on a farm is pretty hard work and I guess that I am strong." With that
said, she curled her arm up to her side and felt the muscle of her upper
arm which had sufficiently filled out the baggy sweatshirt that she was
wearing.

My eyes were immediately drawn to this sight and without any conscious
thought, my hand was on her arm right next to her own hand. I could not
believe what I was feeling, her bicep was huge and as hard as stone.
There was no question that her biceps were much larger than my own. She
saw that my hand was on her arm squeezing her muscle and she looked at
me with that innocent smile again and said, "I never thought of myself
as strongl, but it looks like you think that I am." She then flexed her
bicep harder and my hand was pushed back at least an inch. The fabric of
her sweatshirt was now stretch tight over the girth of her immense bicep
muscle. Needless to say, I was in complete awe at this point and I could
feel something getting a little hard on my body as well, but it wasn't
my biceps.

She unflexed her arm and lifted my hand from her bicep. For the rest of
the walk home, we didn't say too much. I was too mesmerized by the
monster of a muscle I had felt on her arm and I think that she was a
little taken off guard by my reaction to what I had felt. Apparently
they grow them big and strong out in the farm country... wouldn't that
be a sight to behold, strong and muscular girls every which way you
look. For me, that would be a little slice of heaven. Of course I had
always kept that to myself because that was something that had never
entered my world other than what I had seen on TV or on magazine covers.

****

The next day in school, Matt and Bobby were looking a little worse for
the wear, but they were in fair condition. Being that I had known these
two brothers my whole life,  I knew that they weren't going to let
things lie as they were though. They had gotten into scuffles in the
past and they never let it end until they had gotten the last "word", if
you want to put it that way. They were talking about getting Tammy back
onto the field again and really going after her this time and showing
her no mercy.

Now I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I saw what she had done
to them with little effort and I had serious doubts that they could hurt
her the way they wanted to even if they both went at her at the same
time. Given what I had seen on the field and the monstrous muscle I had
felt on her arm, I had a very bad feeling about what was going to happen
to Matt and Bobby the next time they got onto the football field with
young Tammy.

In last period at school, Matt told me to get Tammy to come out for
another game of football after school so he and Bobby could settle the
score with her. He also told me to tell her that they were sorry about
all the fuss the previous day and they wanted to be friendly and have
her join them again since she had proven herself a worthy player. I said
I would get her and forward his message. Personally, I was a little
excited about seeing her again and I was hoping to see just how strong
she was again. Throughout the entire day, I couldn't get the thought of
her huge bicep out of my head. The size was just staggering, and for a
twelve year old girl... it was simply unreal!

****

The end of the school day came and I headed home to change for the game.
When I was changing, my little sister came into my room and told me that
word of what Tammy had done to Matt and Bobby was all over her school.
She continued by telling me that when word had gotten to the gym
teacher, Mr. Steward, he found out for himself just how strong this
young girl was.

Let me tell you a little about Mr. Steward, he was a former high school
wrestling state champion who blew his college scholarship because of a
drinking problem and a subsequent knee injury. As a result of this, he
had become very bitter to every student and he liked to bully people
around, and he took a special pleasure in really coming down on students
who showed a glimmer of athletic ability. To put it bluntly, he was one
serious asshole.

Anyway, my sister told me that when they had gotten to gym class, Mr.
Steward brought up what had happened in that football game immediately
and started badgering Tammy. My sister was telling me that he was saying
that she was just a pathetic little girl, although a little bigger than
most, but she was nothing but a little sissy who had gotten in a lucky
hit on some sissy boys.

My sister continued, "I could tell that, at first, Tammy was a little
nervous and embarrassed about him bringing this up, but as he continued
to put her down, she began to get angry with him." She said that Mr.
Steward only stopped him barrage because Tammy had shouted out that he
was nothing but a bitter old man who wasn't worth the dirt on her shoes.
Obviously he didn't take too kindly to that and then he said that she
might be able to beat little boys, but he was a man and she had better
watch her mouth. Then Tammy said to him, "I have a deal for you, lets
arm wrestle to settle this once and for all. If I win, you keep your
mouth shut to me and everyone else and you never yell at another student
again. If you win, I will take any abuse you throw my way and not say a
word in my defense." My sister said that at first Mr. Steward laughed at
this proposition, but them Tammy rolled up the sleeve on her shirt to
expose her forearms and held her arm up in the classic arm wrestling
position, then smiled and winked at Mr. Steward. She said that just
infuriated him and he immediately called her to the front of the gym
where he was standing and said that they would arm wrestle right there
in front of the whole class. He said that he would give her the best out
of three just so he could have the pleasure of beating her twice to
drive the point home.

They had gotten on the floor facing one another and they gripped each
other's hands. My sister said that immediately a look of fear came
across Mr. Steward's face as Tammy squeezed his hand and her forearm
came to life with muscles. They counted to three and Mr. Steward threw
his shoulder forward with all he had, but Tammy's arm didn't move at
all. Tammy looked over at Mr. Steward, who was clearly straining, and
asked him if was ready to start, then she slammed his hand to the floor
with a loud bang.

My sister said that the class was silent in amazement because although
no one liked Mr. Steward, everyone knew that he was a very strong guy
and he worked out all the time at the local gym. Tammy broke the silence
by saying to Mr. Steward, "Thank you for letting me win that one just so
I didn't feel bad, are you ready for the next match which I'm sure you
will win." He looked at her with anger all over his face and slammed him
elbow into the floor taking the start position with his arm. Tammy
smiled and wrapped her hand around his and gave him a quick squeeze.
They counted to three and once again Mr. Steward put everything he had
into it right away, but this time Tammy's arm gave way, almost all the
way to the floor, but then it stopped. He began to taunt her about being
nothing but a weak and lucky girl who was about to get what she had
coming to her. Them Tammy looked at him, smiled and said, "Ooo, you're
such a big, strong man beating a weak, little twelve year old girl at
arm wrestling... you're way too strong for me to ever beat." She then
winked at him, turned and smiled at the class, then threw his hand back
with such force, he was almost lifted off of the floor. His hand slammed
into the floor and he let out a cry of pain as it hit.

Tammy stood up and said, "Well, I guess I win. I hope you will be a
nicer person from now on, maybe I can teach you how to arm wrestle some
day." Mr. Steward jumped up holding his shoulder and was about to hit
her in the back on the head when she turned around and ducked his punch.
She quickly jumped behind him and put him in a headlock. My sister said
then she raised up the arm that she was using for the headlock like she
was making a muscle and she lifted Mr. Steward with his head pinched
between her forearm and upper arm, she gave her arm a hard flex and he
dropped to the floor unconscious.

My sister continued talking about how she couldn't believe what she had
seen, but I wasn't really listening to her anymore, I had only two
thoughts going through my head. One was for the well being of my friends
who were heading right into the a sure-lose battle. The other thought
was about the power of this young girl. I could only imagine just how
strong those muscles must be and how I might be able to see how strong
she was for myself.

My sister noticed I wasn't listening to her and she said, "Hey stupid,
didn't you say something about playing football with her?" I said, "Yes,
why?"  She replied, "Well if you do, had either be very careful or be on
her team because I think she could kick your butt." I looked at my
sister and said with a smile, "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." Of
course I was thinking about what my sister was saying and I knew that
she was right, I was going to make sure that Tammy and I were on the
same team again.

****


I headed out the door and over to Tammy's house to get her for the game.
I knocked on her door and she answered. She was still in her school
clothes and I have to admit that she looked very pretty... I had
completely forgotten that she was four years younger than me for a
second. I quickly regained my composure and said, "Hi Tammy, me and the
guys were wondering if you would like to play a game of football with us
again?" She looked at me with a bright and smiling face and said, "I'd
love to, but I have to get changed, it'll only take me a minute, you can
come in if you would like." I didn't hesitate to accept her offer and I
came into her house and she directed me to the living room and offered
me a drink. I declined and she headed upstairs to her room to change.
While I was sitting on the couch, I began to formulate a mental image of
what she looked like without clothes. I was thinking about what her
muscles must look like and how big they must be. I heard her door open
and I snapped out of my momentary daze only to notice that I had begun
to develop a bit of a stiffy. Thank God she didn't take much longer, or
I might have had a full-sized erection given another minute.

She entered the living room wearing a sweat shirt and sweat pants, the
same outfit she had worn the previous day except it had been washed. She
looked at me and asked, "How come you guys are going out of your way to
get me to play today when yesterday everyone was so against me playing,
except you?" I thought for a second before answering because I really
don't like lying to people but I quickly came up with a good answer that
wasn't really false, "Well, we were all very impressed with how you
played yesterday and a little surprised too, so we thought earned your
position on the field." She looked at me and smiled, then asked, "What
about those two guys who were trying to hurt me, how do they feel about
me coming back to play?" I said, "Actually it was Matt's idea and he
wanted me to tell you that he and his brother were sorry for the way
they acted yesterday. You have to understand this area, we're not used
to girls playing sports." She said, "I accept their apology and I
understand what you are saying about girls playing sports around here, I
have gotten a little opposition at school about the same thing." I said,
"So I have heard, my sister told me what you did to Mr. Steward." She
looked at me with a look of surprise and said, "Word sure does travel
fast around here, doesn't it?" I replied, "Well it isn't everyday that
at sixth grade girl beats up her gym teacher." She said, "I suppose
you're right, but it wasn't my fault, he was yelling at my and insulting
me, he left me no choice. I'm learning pretty fast that I am stronger
than most people here, it's not like back home at all." Being that I
have a thing for strong girls, I had to reply to a statement like that
in a curious way, "How strong are you anyway Tammy?"

Tammy gave me a look that immediately had me thinking that she had
almost wanted me to ask her that question. She gave me a smile and said,
"I could show you, how would you like me to do that?" I began to feel a
slight growth in my pants, but at this point I really didn't care
because this is what I had been thinking about all day. I looked at her
and said, "Make a muscle for me so I can see it, roll up your sleeve."
She said, "I can do better than just roll up my sleeve for you." With
that said, she pulled off her sweat shirt revealing a t-shirt that was
fit snugly to her body. Looking at that body, I was thinking to myself,
'there is no way that this girl is only twelve years old.' Her muscles
were very well developed and her breasts were quite large as well... it
was no wonder she always wore baggy clothes. She looked at me smiling
and said, "Is this what you wanted to see?" She raised her arms up in a
double bicep pose and her muscles simple exploded with size and power.
Her biceps formed solid balls of peaked muscle that must have been the
size of softballs. She looked at me holding the pose with a proud smile
on her face. I said, "Holy cow! You're muscle are bigger than any I have
ever seen in my life." She then asked, "Would you like to feel them
again, I noticed that you seemed to take a liking to them yesterday
after the game?" I didn't answer, but I got up and walked over to where
she was standing. By this point, my boner and reached it's full size and
it was clearly showing through my pants. I reached my hands up to feel
her muscles and cupped them over the peaks of her biceps. She began to
flex and unflex her biceps, pumping them under my touch and asked, "So,
tell me Mike, do you like what you feel? Does this show you how strong I
am?" I replied, "Oh yes I like what I am feeling, your muscles are so
big and hard, they are like rocks!" "But am I showing you how strong I
am yet?" I looked at her and saw that she wanted an answer to that
question and I said, "In a way, but you can show me in another way if
you would like."

She unflexed her biceps and placed her hands to her sides and said,
"Hmm, I wonder how I can show you how strong I am?" Immediately her face
lit up and she held her right arm out straight in front of me and said,
"I think this should work, kneel down and wrap both of your hands around
my upper arm,  I want to try something so hold on tight." I did as she
asked and what she did totally blew my mind. With me kneeling on the
floor fully stretched out to get my hands around her unflexed bicep, she
began to flex her arm and the growth to the muscle was lifting me off of
the floor. She did this repeatedly and each time she flexed her bicep,
it became larger and harder and I was being lifted higher off of the
floor. This was totally unreal, she was only a little girl, but her
muscles were so strong that just by flexing, she was able to lift my 140
pound weight. She flexed me off of the floor about twenty times then
lowered her arm and my hands let her go. I stood up and looked at her
and said, "I'm almost at a loss for words, that was the most incredible
thing I have ever seen, you must be the strongest girl in the world."
She said, "Well, I have always had pretty big muscles, but I never
noticed until I got here." She once again raised her arm and flexed her
massive bicep and brought up her other hand to feel its girth. My hand
followed her hand and I began to massage her muscle. She placed her hand
on top of mine and said, " I see that you like a girl with muscles." I
replied, " Yes Tammy, I do like girls with muscles, but you are the
first one I have even met." She said, "I'm glad that you like my big,
hard muscles Mike, I've had a crush on you since we moved into town,
you're very cute," while flexing her bicep even harder under my touch.
"I see that I'm not the only one of us with something big and hard
though," she said as she moved her other hand onto my swollen prick. She
gave it a gentle squeeze and it was all I could do to keep from cuming
at that moment. She said, "And what are you planning to do with this big
thing?" I was at a loss for words because I suddenly remembered that she
was only twelve years old and I was fifteen. I took my hand off of her
bicep and stepped back. "I'm sorry Tammy, I can't. You're only twelve
years old." She looked at me and said, " Don't you worry about how old I
am, life's different in the country and things are different than you
are used to, you don't need to be nervous." With that said, she placed
her hands on the collar of her t-shirt and ripped it off of her muscular
body. I stood there and I was looking at a pair of he most beautiful
breasts I have ever seen in my life (keep in mind that all I have seen
has been in porno mags so I have seen the best). They were a spectacular
pair of c-cups and with no control over my actions, my hands reached out
for them. Tammy showed no resistance at all. In fact, she stepped
forward and began to unbutton my pants. While she was releasing my
manhood from its confines, her pectoral muscles flexed and her tits
jumped like they were alive. I kept my hands on them and as they flexed,
they rose into a solid stack of muscle topped with the fleshy softness
of her supple breasts.

She finished unbuttoning my pants and then stepped back and slid off her
own sweat pants. The muscles in her legs were just as spectacular as
those in her upper body. Her thighs were covered with thick chords of
muscle that twitched with her every movement. She looked at me and said,
"I have another muscle I want you to feel, but you'll have to come
upstairs to feel this one." I knew exactly what she was talking about
and I was too far into the thought of the experience to turn away. I
gave her a nod and she lifted me off of the floor on her arms with
little effort and she carried me up to her room.

She sat me down on her bed and said, "I hope you don't mind, but I like
to be on top. That way, you can feel these babies, I know that you like
them." She raised her arms in a  double bicep pose and began to flex her
arms in an alternating fashion. Then she said, "Of course you can feel
these beauties too." She continued flexing her biceps alternating arms,
but she then started flexing her pecs making her breasts rise and fall
in rhythm with her flexing biceps. She gently laid me back on her bed
and pulled off my pants and underwear. She crawled up the bed dragging
her breasts over my rock hard cock, then straightened up on me. She
snapped off her panties with a quick full and lowered her wet vagina
onto my awaiting stiff cock. She so tight that I was about to cum
immediately, but she tightened her inner muscles even more so I wasn't
even able to shoot my load. She looked down at me squeezing her breasts
together and said, "So, what do you think of those muscles, how do they
compare to these?" She then threw up her biceps in a powerful flex while
still riding away on me. My arms had apparently swollen to even greater
proportions as a result of all the excitement because they were now
approaching the size of cantaloupes. Her pussy was so tight around my
dick that I felt like she could tear it off at any second. Just as I
felt like she was about to finally do that, she stopped her bouncing and
arched her back and let out a great cry of passion and gave me enough
relief inside of her for me to shoot a load ten times greater than I had
ever blown before.Needless to say, I was totally exhausted.

****

We both laid back in her bed holding each other closely and feeling the
warmth from the other's body. Suddenly the thought of the football game
had entered my head. I sat straight up and said, "We totally forgot
about the football game, the others are probably waiting for us right
now. They're probably getting pretty upset too." Tammy looked at me and
said, "How would you have rather spent your afternoon, with them rolling
around in the dirt, or here with me in bed?" I gave her a passionate
kiss on the lips and replied, "Very good point, but I still think that
we should head over to see if they are still there." She agreed and we
both got dressed and headed out the door.

****

When we arrived at the field, the guys were still there playing and when
they saw us walking onto the field, we were given the kind of welcome I
had expected. Matt said, "Where in the hell have you two been all this
time Mike? I thought I told you that we were going to play RIGHT after
school, its almost 5:00 now. If I didn't know better I'd think that
maybe the two of you have a little something going." I replied, "Settle
down Matt, I lost track of time. Are you guys ready to play or what?"

We picked teams and I made sure that I was on the same team as Tammy and
Matt and Bobby made sure that they were on the other team. Being that we
had come late, I'm sure the two of them have been planning a variety of
different ways to hurt Tammy. Of course I knew better because it would
take a hell of a lot more than those two to do her any harm, I only
hoped that she didn't hurt them too bad.

Our team won the toss and we decided to receive first. Matt kicked the
ball and it came straight at me. Tammy was a little in front to me, so I
thought that was my best defense because there was going to be no
stopping her. Both Matt and Bobby saw that I was using her for my block
and they let out a little smile because they thought that I was trying
to set them up to land a monster hit on her. Both of them came flying at
her at the same time and there was a loud crashing of bodies. Tammy had
been knocked back about five feet and onto the ground, and Bobby and
Matt wound up lying motionless on the ground. Tammy got up after a few
seconds, but the same couldn't be said for Matt and Bobby. They were
conscious, but they were in a definite daze. Tammy walked over to them
and offered a hand to help them up. Apparently their dazed state had
made them stupid because Bobby snapped out at her, "We don't need the
help of some dirty tomboy, just back off bitch."

Tammy was appalled because she thought that they were willing to be
friends now because of how she had played the previous day and what I
had told her. The look on her face immediately turned from one of
concern for their well being to a look of anger. She went ahead and
helped them off of the ground, but not in a traditional fashion. She
grabbed each of them by the collar and lifted them off of the ground and
held them with their feet dangling. She looked at them and said, "I
warned you yesterday not to give me any trouble about playing sports,
but apparently what I said didn't get through to you." She then slammed
their heads together and threw them to the ground unconscious. She
immediately looked at me and said, "I thought you said that they were
sorry for the way they acted yesterday, were you lying to me?"

I didn't want to lie to her again, but then again I didn't wan to be out
cold on the ground next to Matt and Bobby either. I said, "They told me
that they were sorry, but apparently they had other motives for wanting
you to come back to play today, I'm really sorry Tammy." She believed
what I had told her and that made me feel better and worse at the same
time because I knew that I couldn't continue making up lies like this
forever.

Tammy looked down at Matt and Bobby and said, "I really hope that these
two learn not to screw with me soon, otherwise I might have really hurt
them to teach them a lesson." I stood there nodding my head in agreement
but I was thinking that this definitely wasn't the end of it between her
and them. Just as I was thinking that, Matt started to come to. He
looked up through his daze and saw Tammy standing over him and he seemed
to regain his consciousness immediately. He stood up and got right in
her face and said, "I don't know who you think you are, but you had
better start watching your back around here because one of these days
you're going to get hurt little girl."

Tammy stood unflinched by his words and said with a smile, "Sort of like
you guys hurt me here on the field?" That just pissed him off and he
tried to push her back, but she didn't budge. She laughed and said,
"What's the matter? Surely you can push me back. Maybe you need to try
it again." With that said, Matt threw a punch and it landed squarely on
Tammy's cheek. Her head swung back and Matt immediately jumped on her
and they both fell to the ground. Matt had quickly seated himself on her
chest and had started hitting her in the face, but he was only able to
get in two or three hits before Tammy caught his one hand and threw him
off of her. She got up and touched her lip only to see that it was
bleeding. She became instantly enraged and said to Matt, "I hope you
enjoyed those couple of hits you just got in on me because when I'm done
with you, you'll never hit anyone again."

Matt stood confident that he could take her because of the way he had
gotten in those punches so quickly, but as Tammy approached and he threw
a punch toward her face, his expression changed when she caught his fist
in her hand and twisted his arm with such force that the snapping of his
wrist could be heard by everyone on the field. He let out a scream in
pain, but Tammy wasn't done with him yet. She tightened her grip on his
fist and we all could hear the cracking of the bones in his fingers.
When she let go of his hand, it barely even resembled a hand, it looked
more like a wrinkled up glove.

For most people, that would be enough to make them back away in fear,
but Matt wasn't that smart I guess because he them threw a punch with
everything he had into her stomach with his other hand hoping to catch
her off guard, but there was no such luck. His fist just bounced off of
her abs and it seemed to have hurt him more than her. She grabbed him by
the neck and picked him off the ground with one hand and said, "Haven't
you learned yet that you can't hurt me Matt? Let me show you how to
throw a punch." She cocked back her arm and just as Matt was about to
plead for mercy, her fist landed square on his nose causing blood to
spray in all directions and his head to snap back like a rag doll's. She
then threw a hard punch into his stomach causing all the air to rush out
of his lungs. Tammy threw a couple more fast punches to his face turning
him into a bloody mess before dropping him to the ground, but she wasn't
done with him yet. Matt laid there curled up in pain oblivious that she
was reaching down to beat him some more. Just as she grabbed his collar
to lift him up again, she was struck in to kidneys by a punch from Bobby
who had regained his consciousness moments ago. She was caught off guard
by this and she arched her back in response. She let go of Matt's collar
and turned to Bobby greeting him with a back hand to the side of the
head which sent him to the ground. Bobby got up and noticed that his ear
was bleeding.  He became enraged and charged at her only to be greeted
this time by an upper-cut that lifted him about a foot off of the ground
and sent him back into a state of unconsciousness. She then returned her
attention to Matt and picked him up, then walked over to Bobby and
picked him up in her other hand. Bobby had quickly awoken from his
momentary slumber and saw Tammy had him off of the ground by the neck.
He began swinging his arms in a wild fashion hitting her in the
shoulders and chest, but her arms were longer than his, so he couldn't
reach her face. She gave his neck a quick squeeze and his body twitched
and his arms stopped swinging but he remained conscious. Matt was in the
other hand in a total daze. She lifted them both high into the air and
said, "Now I'm going to show you boys what real pain is like." She then
lowered them so their faces right above her upper arms. She let go of
their necks and their faces fell onto her biceps. She them adjusted
their heads into the crease of her elbow and flexed her mighty biceps on
their heads. They both went into an immediate frenzy. They let out
screams which were muffled by her arms and their limbs were swinging
wildly. She then pulled her arms inward and began to flex and unflex her
biceps giving the brothers a level a punishment I had never seen in my
life. She finally finished them off with one last flex that pumped her
biceps so hard that the material of her sweatshirt finally gave way and
her massive arms were exposed for all to see. She then dropped them to
the ground and shook her head from side to side and said, "Why do some
people insist on doing things the hard way? Hopefully I don't have to do
this again, just look what I did to my shirt" She then raised her arms
looking at the holes that had been torn by her massive biceps, then she
assumed a double bicep pose and said, "Well, at least now you guys can
see what kind of muscles a girl can have." She held the pose giving her
muscles a switch making her biceps almost dance before our eyes.

The rest of us had been there the whole time watching in amazement, too
surprised and afraid to say or do anything. Tammy then looked at me and
said, "I don't know about you Mike, but I think I'm ready to go home." I
gave her a nod of agreement, too much in shock to speak and she grabbed
my arm and pulled me in the direction of our homes. As we started to
walk away, she turned to the other guys who were still speechless and
said with a smile, "By the way boys, nice hard-ons you have there.
Perhaps we can play again tomorrow." She then looked down at my pants
and saw I had one too. She then said, "Well I see that you're up for
something again." I was too afraid to say anything at that point because
this "little" girl had just beaten the living shit out of two of my
friends and I couldn't help but feel like I was walking on egg shells, I
didn't want to say or do anything to set her off.

Noticing I didn't say anything in response, Tammy stopped walking and
said, "What's the matter Mike, you don't think that I would hurt you
like that do you?" I looked at her and said, "Uh, no. Of course not, I
was just thinking about something." "What were you thinking about?" I
told her the trust this time, " I was thinking that you could beat me up
like that and I was thinking that those are two of my friends back there
laying in a pool of their own blood." Tammy became stern and said,
"First of all, I suppose I could beat you like that, but I won't because
you're different than they are and I like you. Second, they had it
coning and I gave them every chance to back down, but they were looking
for a fight, so I gave then what they wanted. I might have gotten a
little carried away, but I wanted to make sure that not those two or any
one else wasn't going to bother me again about being a girl who likes
playing sports. Hopefully they got the point." I replied, "Well, I'm
sure that when they wake up, they will know not to mess with you again."
She said flexing her right bicep in front of me, "If they're smart, they
won't mess with these again because I didn't even use all of my strength
on them. There's a lot more power in these muscles, more than I
thought." I raised my hand up to feel her flexed bicep and she looked at
me with a smile and began to pump her arm up and down for me making her
bicep swell to even greater proportions. She then looked at me with a
wicked smile and said, "My parents aren't going to be home for another
couple of hours if you would like to come back for a little... you
know." The feeling of her big, hard muscles under my hand had made me
totally forget about what she had done to Matt and Bobby and a big smile
came across my face and I said, "That sounds great to me if 'you know'
means what I think it does." She looked at me and said, "You know what
'you know' means."

When we got back to her house, we didn't waste a moment and we headed
straight for her bedroom and had sex that was ten times better than
earlier that day. Although I felt like my dick was going to fall off, I
stayed in for several rounds because each time got better and better
even though my pain became more intense.

****

From that day on, life in our neighborhood was never the same again and
Tammy was allowed to play sports with the guys any time she wanted and
she was always to first player picked. As for Matt and Bobby, they more
or less stopped playing sports because Tammy had given them such a bad
beating they weren't physically the same thereafter. But on the bright
side of that, they did learn their lesson and they never gave her a hard
time about anything again.

The only thing that came from all of this that had me a little worried
was my little sister had heard about what Tammy had done to Matt and
Bobby and she dusted off my weights in the basement and started using
them everyday, but that's another story.



Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Mike Part 2 - Little Sister
Story by: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mike's little sister gets stronger than him, so does her younger friend

It was just a little into the school year for me, early November and my
parent's had just gone away for a week and a half on vacation, so it was
just me and my 11 year old sister Mary left to take care of the house.
Her and I had always gotten along really well, even when we were little.
She was quite the little fire cracker when it came to smart remarks and
I liked that about her because we could always joke with one another.
One day I had just come home and I realized that I didn't have any clean
clothes to wear the next day, so I gathered up a few things and I went
down to the basement to do some laundry. When I approached the basement
door, I heard the clanging of my weights and immediately I thought that
someone had broken into the house. I dropped my clothes and went up to
my room and grabbed a baseball bat.

I quietly walked back through the house to the basement door and opened
it. Walking down the stairs, I could hear that there was someone in the
rec room using my old weight set. I thought to myself, who in the hell
would break into our house just to use my weights? The thought was
ludicrous, but I proceeded with caution anyway. I got just outside of
the door and kicked it open and saw that it was my little sister and her
friend Kate in there using my weights. Upon my kicking the door open,
they both jumped about a foot off of the floor. Mary turned to me and
said, "What are you doing you bone head, are you trying to make us pee
our pants?" I said with a look of relief on my face, "I'm sorry, I
thought someone had broken into the house and was using my weights...
pretty ridiculous, huh?" Mary said with a smile, "You could say that, I
suppose you were going to beat them with that bat?" "Yeah, but I guess
there's no need for this now."

I started to turn away and walk back upstairs when it occurred to me
that my little sister and her friend were lifting weights. I turned back
and asked, "What's with the two of you lifting weights anyway. You never
used had any interest in them before?" Mary said, "Well, after the way
that Tammy had handled herself playing football against you guys, I
thought it would be pretty cool to be strong like that too, so did
Kate." I looked at them with a confused expression on my face and asked.
"Are you serious?" Mary said, "Of course I'm serious, we have been using
your weights for about two months now, just look at these muscle." Then
both Mary and Kate rolled back the sleeves of their oversized t-shirts
and flexed their biceps for me. "So what do you think Mike, are we
serious?" I was amazed at their muscles. They weren't anywhere near the
size of Tammy's muscles, but they were impressive to say the least. Each
of them had a hard, round, peaked bicep that was about the size and
shape of a lemon, just a little smaller than my own arms. Kate was just
a little shorter than Mary, but her bicep looked like it was the bigger
out of the two of them. I walked over to them and put my hand on their
flexed biceps and said, "You girls really are serious about this, these
are some impressive muscles you have here, how long did you say were
have been using my weights?" Kate said, "For about two months, we
started a couple of days after Tammy beat the crap out of Matt and
Bobby. We thought that her muscles were really cool and wanted some of
our own." I said with a smile, "Well, that's great. Feel free to use my
weights any time you want and let me know if you need any help, but
don't work out too much Mary, I'd hate to think what you would do if you
were ever stronger than me." She looked at me and giggled and said, "Who
knows Mike, maybe I am already. Maybe Kate is too and she's only 10
years old. That sure would suck for you to know that there is a girl 6
years younger than you that is stronger than you, wouldn't it?" I
laughed walking out of the room, "It sure would, I'd never live that one
down with my friends, lets just keep it a mystery for now."

Walking back upstairs I was thinking to myself, when did my little
sister get those muscles? I never noticed them before, but she usually
wore oversized t-shirts that covered most of her arms, so for all I
knew, she could have always had those biceps. I had to admit to myself,
their muscles were quite impressive for girls their age. Of course my
sister was just a year younger than Tammy and Kate was one year younger
than her and they were tiny by comparison, but the muscles on Tammy were
different because she was like a superhuman in my eyes, and definitely
not my little sister.

****

That night it was my turn to make dinner, so I had pulled some burgers
out of the freezer and cooked them up on the grill. Kate had stayed to
study with Mary, so I made an extra one for her. The girls finished
studying about the same time I finished cooking the burgers, so we all
sat down at the table and ate. Mary and Kate were talking about lifting
weights and different exercises that they could start adding to their
workout. I was sitting there with a puzzled look on my face thinking to
myself, 'when did all of this happen... I guess I had been spending more
time over at Tammy's house having sex than I thought because this was
all a great surprise to me.' Mary looked across the table at me and
said, "Hey Mike, these burgers are really good, I have a deal for you."
I replied, "Deal for what, what are you talking about?" She said, "How
does this sound to you? Lets arm wrestle and who ever loses has to cook
dinner every day until Mom and Dad get back from their trip." I looked
at her with a strange face and said, "Are you serious Mary, you're only
11 and I'm 16, I don't think that's really a fair bet." She looked at me
and said, "Well, I don't know, I can handle all of your weights pretty
well and I feel pretty strong, strong enough to give you a good
challenge, maybe even beat you." I looked at her and said, "Well, OK if
you want to, but are you doing this just to get out of cooking, I
thought you liked cooking?" She said, "Well you're kinda right. Both
Kate and I have arm wrestled all the boys in our classes and we beat all
of them, I just wanted to see if I was strong enough to take you.
Besides I do like cooking, so either way, I win." She was sitting there
with a big smile on her face... my little sister was a really cute girl,
I was always proud of that. She continued, "We also have bigger muscles
than all of the boys in our classes too." She then raised her arms in a
double bicep pose that was quite impressive. My little sister had some
big muscles!

We finished eating throwing taunts back and forth at one another about
what kinds of foods we were going to make the other cook when we won.
Anyway, the time had come to settle the bet and we cleared the table and
sat with our hands gripped together. She looked at me and said, "This
isn't really fair, your arm is about 5 inches longer than mine, I can
barely reach your hand." I told Kate to go get the phone book from the
other room so Mary could put her elbow up on that. We gave that a try
and it brought her hand up to almost even with mine. Again, we gripped
hands and she said with a playful smile, "OK Mike, are you ready to go
down?" I retorted, "Of course I am, but ladies first... I have to be a
gentleman even in victory." We smiled at each other and looked at Kate
to give us the starting count. Kate said, "OK, start on the count of
three... one...two... three!" Mary tightened her grip on my hand and I
have to admit that she was stronger than I had thought. I held my hand
steady straight up because I didn't want to make her feel bad by beating
her right away, then I began to slowly increase the pressure. To my
surprise, my added force wasn't moving her hand back at all, we were
still holding firm in the start position. Then I started to pour on a
bit more force and her arm started to give a little, but not as much as
I thought it would.  I looked at her face and she was straining with
everything she had. Our hands began to tremble from the exertion, but
she was slowly starting to lose ground. I looked down at her bicep and
it was really pumped up from the strain, it must have grown to the size
of a small orange... about the same size as my biceps. Gradually I
pushed her hand down further until she got to the point where she was
spent and her hand went down to the table.

I said, "Holy cow Mary, you're almost as strong as me, I thought you
were going to take me for a second there." She said rubbing her arm, "I
thought I had you there for a second too, but I guess I'm not quite
strong enough to beat my big brother yet... give me a little time
though." I said to her, "Its no wonder you can beat all the boys in your
class, your muscle is as big as mine, let me see it." Mary raised the
arm I had just beaten and flexed her young bicep. A solid, peaked ball
of muscle rose from her arm and stood proudly before me. I placed my
hand on her arm, then on my own arm and said, "That's definitely as big
as mine, I better start working our myself just to stay a little ahead
of you." She said, "I think you might have to Mike because Kate and I
are getting bigger and stronger every day and we're going to keep
working out every day after school." She continued, "I guess I have a
goal to strive for now. Now that I know we are so closely matched, I
want to beat you at arm wrestling." I looked at her with a smile and
headed over to the sink to clean the dishes, then thought to myself,
"Hey, wait a second. I guess you should be doing the dishes too since I
beat you." She snapped back at me, "That wasn't part of the bet fool,
but I guess I will because you did beat me, but since this wasn't part
of the bet, lets do this again in two days double or nothing. Loser has
to make breakfast, dinner and wash the dishes." I said, "That sounds
good to me, I love a fresh cooked omelet in the morning, he he he." Mary
replied, "We'll see about that smart ass, I'm going to work out twice as
hard to get ready."

****

Over the next two days I thought it would be in my best interest to get
to the gym because I knew if Mary would beat me, she would tell all of
my friends and that's not the kind of thing a guy can live down. I just
couldn't believe that my sweet little sister had gotten so strong and
her muscles were so big. The though of her beating me wasn't too hard to
believe after the struggle I had beating her the other day. To be
honest, I was a bit afraid of going against her again because I thought
she might beat me.

After the first workout, I was a bit sore, but not too bad though. I
guess playing football and having sex every day with Tammy was a pretty
good workout.

Each night when I came home from the gym, I could hear the clanging of
weights in the basement and it made me a little nervous about what was
going to happen the next time, but I thought to myself, 'I just beat her
so I won't have a problem doing it again... how much stronger can a
person get in a couple of days?' Besides, I had been working out too, so
there was no way that she was going to beat me. I was feeling pretty
strong, as much as two days in the gym can make you feel anyway.

****

The day came and it was obvious that Mary was looking forward to our
rematch. She had a glow about her all day that carried a great
confidence... it was a little intimidating because there was no sign of
doubt in her at all... she had her mind set on winning.

After we finished eating the dinner Mary had prepared, chicken stir-fry
with white rice (an excellent meal), she cleaned off the table and set
the dishes in the sink. She turned to me and said, "Don't worry Mike,
these will be easy for you to clean up, I'll even soak them in water for
you." I replied, "Very funny Mary. By the way, I like my omelets with
ham and cheese and served with juice and toast."

Kate chimed in and said, "Would you two quit your bickering and just get
down to business?" Mary and I looked at each other and said at the same
time, "Fine with me."

Once again, Mary went and grabbed the phone book so we were on an even
level, and we gripped each other's hands in the starting position. Once
again, Kate counted to three for the start. Just as Kate said three,
Mary tightened her grip on my hand to the point where it almost hurt. I
looked at her arm and her muscles had come alive. We each held our
ground for about two minutes when Mary started to take a slight
advantage over me. I couldn't believe this was happening, I was actually
losing to my little sister who was 5 years younger than me. She
continued to slowly push my hand toward the table as the look of
confidence on her face grew more prominent. I gave it everything I had
and I managed to push her back to the upright position and then started
to take her arm toward the table. We had been going for about 4 minutes
by now and my arm was starting to burn and I could see by the look on
Mary's face that she was feeling about the same, her teeth were gritted
and she was beginning to grunt from the exertion. Just when I thought I
was going to take her hand all the way down, she let out a loud grunt
and brought our hands back to the starting position where I was able to
stop her again. We held tight for another minute fighting off fatigue
when Mary mustered up one more push and started to push my hand down
toward the table. There was no way I was going to let this happen, so I
used every ounce of strength I had left and I was able to stop my hand
from getting any closer to the table, but not for long. With one last
surge from her swollen bicep, she started my hand moving down again and
the next thing I knew... I had been beaten.

My head dropped into my hands in complete exhaustion and Mary did the
same. I lifted my head and said, "I can't believe it, my little sister
is stronger than me... I absolutely can't believe it!" Mary lifted up
her head and said radiantly, "I actually did it, I didn't think that I
could, but I did it. These muscles are really something aren't they
Mike?" She flexed the arm that she had just beaten me with and it was
swollen to even larger proportions than before. I couldn't believe my
eyes, her arms were definitely larger than mine right now. I said, "They
sure are Mary, I can't believe you are stronger than me." She said, "You
already said that, aren't you going to congratulate me on my victory?" I
looked at her with a beaten expression on my face and extended my hand
and said, "Congratulations Mary, you beat me fair and square... maybe I
should start working out with you.?"

I gave her a firm hand shake and got up from the table and started to
walk toward the sink to clean the dishes in my beaten misery. Mary then
said, "You know what, I think that I should give you one more chance,
but this time you can arm wrestle Kate so she can see how strong she is
against you." I said quietly, "OK, but what does the winner get." Mary
leaned back in her chair and thought for a second and said, "How's this
sound to you, if you can beat her, I won't tell anyone that I beat you
and I will make dinner and breakfast until Mom and Dad get home." I
said, "What if Kate wins?" Kate said, "If I win, we get to tell all of
your friends that we beat you at arm wrestling and you have to cook for
both of us... and you have to buy us some more weights." I gave this
proposition some thought and decided that I could beat Kate so I
accepted the terms. I figured that she was not only 6 years younger than
me, but I was about a foot taller than her and I outweighed her by a
good 60 to 70 pounds. We agreed that we would arm wrestle in two days.

****

This time I was determined not to lose, so I didn't even wait until the
next day to go to the gym. I went there that night after I washed up the
dishes and finished my homework. I was so much into it that I didn't
even stop over at Tammy's that night... I didn't even think about it.
While I was at the gym I worked out harder than I ever had before in my
life and I was there until the place closed.

The next day after school, I headed straight over to the gym and started
hitting the weights hard. I was there for about three hours and when I
left I was so tired I was hardly able to lift my arms. When I got home,
it was about 7:00 and Mary and Kate were in the basement working as hard
as always. The sound of the weights clanging didn't give me any comfort
while I in the kitchen making dinner for the three of us. I made
something simple because my mind was just a little preoccupied with the
thought of losing at arm wrestling to a 10 year old girl and having
everyone it town hear about it.

That night we all ate dinner and at every opportunity, I skirted the
issue of the upcoming match. The whole time while eating, the two girls
were talking about how to make their muscles stronger and flexing their
biceps, I sat there quietly and ate my dinner. Although Mary didn't say
it, I'm sure she could tell that I was a little nervous about having to
arm wrestle Kate, especially after losing to her. Mary knew as well as I
did that Kate had bigger biceps that her... this fact was made evident
by the way she was continuously flexing her muscles at the table and
giving me passing smiles.

Finally Mary broke my silence and asked me if everything was alright. I
looked at her and said that everything was fine, just a little trouble
with Tammy. She said, "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, I thought you might
be nervous about having to arm wrestle little Ms. Muscles here." She
pointed at Kate who immediately struck an impressive double bicep pose
and said, "You aren't scared of these little ole things are you?" I
looked at her and said, "No Kate, I'm just thinking about Tammy right
now. I'm sorry for being so quiet." Kate retracted her young, bulging
biceps and said, "What happened Mike, did you two have a fight?" Being
that I was lying about thinking about Tammy because I didn't want to let
them know I WAS nervous about the match, I said, "Not really, but she
just seemed a depressed about something today, that's all." They both
looked relieved to hear that because they thought that Tammy and I made
a great couple.

****

After dinner that night I went back to the gym again and worked out just
as hard as I had earlier. My muscles were really pumped by the end of
the workout and I was starting to feel confidence going into the match
tomorrow.

The next day after school, I decided I should pass on going to the gym
because I didn't want to burn myself out before the arm wrestling match,
I wanted to be at my best. I stopped over at Tammy's for a little while
and we just talked. She wanted to go straight to her bedroom just like
always, but I told her that I had to get home because I had promised
Mary that I was going to make her a nice dinner to make up for the great
cooking that she had given me over the past couple of days. Tammy
offered to help, but I told her that I wanted to try doing it on my own
just to see if I could actually cook something good. I told her that if
it turned out good, I would have her over for a candle-light dinner the
next week.

Tammy was a little stubborn to accept this, but I managed to talk her
into letting me leave without sex. Of course while I was there I had to
massage her muscles. That was something that always made me feel better
and made her feel better too. Only this time I wasn't into it as much as
I had been in the past because I was thinking about the muscles that I
would be facing tonight and the shame that I would have to face if I
were to lose to this strong little girl.

****

I got home and started making dinner. True to my words to Tammy, I was
making a good dinner this evening. I was trying my hand at spaghetti
with meat sauce. I had learned from my home economics teacher that
adding seasoning and spices to the most basic of foods can make them
very tasty. It turned out she was right. Both Mary and Kate were very
impressed with my cooking and they each told me several times that it
was delicious.

Once we were done eating, the food really weighed in our stomachs and
the tension that had been building me in over the past couple of days
was relieved because it had been replaced by the tension in my belt.

Finally Kate broke the silence that had fallen over the table and said,
"OK Mike, are you ready to get down to business, this muscle is getting
anxious?" She then raised her arm and flexed her bicep which looked very
thick powerful. I guess seeing these two girls over the past couple of
days with all of their muscles, I had almost forgotten that Kate was
only 10 years old... you would have never guessed by looking at her well
formed biceps, there were boys my age that wished their muscles were as
big as hers. I said, "Whenever you are Kate, I assume that you will need
the phone book as well?" Mary went into the other room and grabbed the
phone book and placed in front of Kate. She leaned forward and put her
hand up in the starting position and gave her bicep a squeeze showing
it's high peak. I brought my hand up to hers and our hands clenched.
Although her hand was much smaller than mine, her grip was even stronger
than Mary's and I took little comfort in that. The ease I had been
feeling minutes ago quickly left me and I once again became nervous
about what might happen in the next couple of minutes. This time Mary
did the counting and on the count of three, our arms locked in a dead
heat. I was feeling pretty good, apparently all that time I had spent in
the gym had paid off for me. I was holding her steady and I wasn't even
putting too much effort out. Catching me off guard, Kate said, "Are you
ready to start yet Mike?" Apparently she wasn't putting out too much
effort either, so I increased the pressure on her hand. Her arm started
to bend back but she quickly halted my progress and brought me back to
the start position, then started to take my hand down. All of the sudden
I thought that my worst fear was about to come true... I was going to
lose at arm wrestling to a 10 year old girl, but I guess that thought
gave me strength because I pulled her back up and I started my descent
once again, this time taking her more than half way down to the table.
Once again, she stopped my movement and let out a powerful grunt and
pulled me back up a couple of inches shy of the start position. We held
there in a deadlock for only a few seconds when Kate leaned her shoulder
forward, turned my wrist back and pulled my arm past the upright
position and I felt my strength beginning to fade, but I was still
holding  on. I looked at her face and it was a look to total strain and
concentration. To be honest, it scared me a little, but it didn't make
me want to throw in the towel. I looked down at my arm, and my bicep was
totally pumped, it was larger than I had every seen it before. Then I
glanced at Kate's arm and her muscle had swollen to a larger proportion
than mine and seemed as steady as a rock while I was starting to show
signs of fatigue. I held her at the half-way down point for about a
minute but finally my strength was gone and she began to push my hand
down to the table. When I was about an inch away from losing, I gave it
one last push with everything I had left in me, but it wasn't enough to
do more than delay her victory by only a couple of seconds. My hand was
pushed down to the table in defeat.

Immediately Kate jumped up and struck a double bicep pose and said, "My
muscles are so strong and big I can beat a 16 year old boy at arm
wrestling. I love these muscles." She then began to flex and unflex her
arms and brought her right arm up to her head and kissed her bicep. Kate
then looked at me and said excitedly, "Just look at these muscles, have
you ever seen anything so big and strong, feel them!" She walked around
the table and flexed her strong bicep in my face and I brought my hand
up to surround its mass. Indeed, this little girl had some spectacular
muscles. She then lifted her flexed arm up toward her head while my hand
was stretched across her massively peaked bicep and I was almost lifted
from my seat when she said, "Tell me how big and hard my muscles are...
just think, they are only 10 years old too." I said humbly,
"Congratulations Kate, you are too strong for me... you've got some
powerful muscles there." She stood there pumping up her bicep under my
hand and said, "Thanks you Mike, you were a worthy opponent, but these
were just a little too much for you I think." She then raised up her
other arm in a double bicep pose in front of me and  I brought my other
hand up to her other arm. She then gave her biceps a mighty flex and
raised her arms up toward her head and she actually lifted me from the
chair for a second just by flexing. I pulled my hands back from her and
said to her and Mary, "Well now that you have won, I assume that you are
going to run out and tell all of my friends that you both beat me at arm
wrestling?" Mary looked at me and could see the hurt on my face and
said, "I changed my mind Mike, I can see how much that would hurt you,
so we're not going to do that to you, but I am going to hold you to the
rest of the deal and one more thing..." I said, "Thank you for not
telling everyone about this, what else is it that you want?" She said,
"Well, Kate and I have been talking about this and we think that we
would like to play football with you guys the next time that you go out.
Do we have a deal?" I looked at her and Kate and said, "Are you sure
that you want to do that? You could really get hurt out there, I
wouldn't want anything to happen to either of you." Kate said still
flexing her biceps, "I think we proved that we can handle ourselves.
We'd be more than happy to tell everyone that we beat you at arm
wrestling if you don't let us play." She continued flexing her arm
repeatedly, "I'm sure if no one believed us, I could always give you a
rematch to see what you can do against this muscle." I looked at her and
said, "OK, I'll see what I can do, but don't say I didn't warn you if
you get hurt." Both of their faces lit up with brilliant smiles and they
said it was a deal.

****

From that day on, life at home for me was a little odd because knowing
that your little sister is stronger than you tends to do something to a
guy's ego. Although she never gloated her superior strength the way that
Kate had after beating me at arm wrestling, she knew that I knew she was
stronger than me. Thinking about that makes me glad that her and I
always got alone as kids and I never picked on her because she would be
quite a force to be reckoned with. Being that I wanted to be stronger
than her like it used to be, I kept going to the gym and working out
hard, but she always stayed just a little bit stronger than me and
worked out every day after school with Kate. Apparently my Mom saw what
Mary was doing and and liked the idea of getting stronger, so she
started working out too. My Dad had no idea, but he eventually found
out...the hard way, but that's another story.


Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Mike Part 3 - Mom and Dad
Story by: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mom teaches Dad a lesson that he will never forget with her new muscles

Somewhere along the way, my home town had run astray. It seemed like
every time I went out, most of the girls and women I came across had
some degree of muscle in their arms. There was only one explanation for
what was going on in this little town, word of my girlfriend Tammy had
gotten around to all of the females and they wanted to follow in her
foot steps. It may sound like I am exagerating about this, but for the
most part, this is what was going on. A day at school never passed
without a girl challenging a boy to an arm wrestling match. Of course
the girls didn't win all of the time, but they did win their fair share.
The sight of girls arm wrestling in school would have been unheard of a
six months ago, but now it was commonly accepted. Personally, I really
enjoyed seeing this even though I had my own bad experience with arm
wrestling and losing to a 10 year old girl. Seeing all of these girls
pumping up and flexing their biceps gave me a special thrill and I
watched whenever I could.

One day when I got home from school, I could hear the weights clanging
down in the basement. I knew that it was my little sister Mary and her
friend Kate down there working out just like every other day. I had
grown used to that sound and from time to time I would go down and join
them, but not too often because both of them were stronger than me and I
was a little embarassed about that. Putting that aside, I figured that I
would go down and shoot the shit with them for a little while just to
pass the time.

When I got down there, I was taken by surprise. Sure, Mary and Kate were
down there working out just like always, but so was my Mom. I looked at
her and said, "What are you doing down here Mom?" She looked at me and
said, "What does it look like, Mary and Kate are showing me how to lift
weights, I thought that I could use a little toning up, we've been doing
this for about a month now" With that said, she raised up her arm and
flexed her bicep. I have to admit, my Mom had a good sized muscle,
larger than I had realized. I guess she had developed them from all of
those years of housework and raising me and my sister. One thing I
couldn't help but wonder about was how Dad was going to react to this.

****

That night at the dinner table, Mary said something to Mom about how
they could expand their workouts, and immediately Dad stopped eating and
said, "What in the hell are you lifting weights for? I don't want you to
become some musclebound freak... I won't allow it!" Mom looked back at
him and said, "I'm sorry dear, but doing this makes me feel better and I
have more energy too. Why don't you want me to lift weights?" He
replied, "I said I don't want you to become some musclebound freak." Mom
said, "What do you mean musclebound freak? Have you looked at your
daughter lately... do you think she is a freak because she has muscles?"
Dad snapped back, "We're not talking about her lifting weights, we're
talking about you, and I don't want you doing it any more."

Mom was usually pretty obedient and almost never questioned Dad'd
orders, but this time she did, "Well, I want to keep doing it and you
can't make me stop." Dad said angrily, "Don't you talk back to me woman,
this conversation is over!" Mom then said, "No, it isn't over, this is
something I really enjoy doing, can't you accept that?" Dad said, "OK,
I'll make you a simple deal since you are so into being strong. Let's
arm wrestle and if I win, you stop, if you win, you can keep lifting
weights. This way, I'll get what I want and you can't say I didn't give
you a chance."

Dad was a pretty strong guy from his job on the auto assembly line so I
figured that Mom didn't stand a chance. I was taken by surprise when she
accepted his offer and said, "That sounds good to me, I don't think you
should be so sure of yourself though, I'm stronger than you think."

Mary and I cleared the table so we could watch our parent's arm wrestle.
Needless to say, this was indeed an odd sight. How many people see their
parent's doing sonething like this?

Mom and Dad lined up across the table and they gripped one another's
hands in the start position. Mary held their hands at the ready position
and was just about to say go when Dad snarled, "This will teach you to
not listen to me when I talk to you." Mom looked at him with a stern
look on her face and replied, "I don't think you're man enough to
'teach' me anything, I WILL win!"

Mart said go and they both gave it everything they had from the start.
To my great disbelief, Dad wasn't able to move her hand at all. In fact,
she was moving Dad's hand back a little almost immediately. The look on
Dad's face said it all, he was in total shock that his 'sweet, little
wife' was actually beating him at arm wrestling. He then threw
everything he had left into it, but it didn't matter, Mom was slowly
pushing his hand toward the table. Just when his hand was about an inch
from touching down, she said, "This is for all those years of you
treating me like I was your pet." Then, with an incredible surge of
power, Mom slammed his hand down to the table hard causing him to let
out a cry of pain.


Mom then stood up and said, "Well it looks like I'm going to keep
lifting weights afterall and I think things are going to be a little
differnet around here from now on too."

Dad sat there in disbelief that he had just been beaten by his wife and
replied, "You must have been cheating, there is no way that you are
stronger than me, you're only a woman. Let's go again, and no cheating
this time." Mom replied, "You're wrong dear, I AM stronger than you,
just look at this muscle." She then rolled up her sleeve and flexed her
right bicep. A ball of muscle began to grow from her arm. Dad's mouth
dropped open as he looked at her well developed bicep which was about
the size of a lemon. Mom continued flexing her arm and said, "But I'll
tell you what, I'll be more than happy to beat you again if you want, we
can use our left hands this time. That's my weaker arm and you're left
handed, so you may have a chance."

They lined up at the table once again and Mary said go. Again, they were
in a deadlock, but Mom was taking the edge again. She began to bear down
and put her shoulder into it and steadily pushed his hand colser to the
table. Dad was in a near panic, he wasn't about to let his wife beat him
again, but there was nothing he could to to stop her winning. Dad then
loosened his grip and his hand slid free. Mom immediately said, "What's
the matter, is this arm too strong for you too?" She then flexed her
left bicep and smiled. She continued, "Let's get this over with, I have
things I have to do, I can't be wasting time showing you you're weaker
than me." Dad snapped back, "It was you who slipped out, not me, you
knew you were going to lose." Mom said while still flexing her arm, "We
both know that's a lie, admit that I am stronger than you and let's be
done with this little charade." Dad replied, "You are not stronger than
me, you're just a woman."

Once again they took the starting position and Mary said go. Mom was
determined to take him, and Dad was just as determined. Of course Dad's
determination wasn't enough to fend off Mom's strength. She began
pushing his hand down toward the table again and once she knew she had
him beat, she began to taunt him. She said, "My, my, I am strong aren't
I? You're much weaker than I thought." She then let his arm back up to
the start position and pushed it back down again. She then said, "Oh
dear, watch my muscle when I do this." She let his arm back up to the
even and slowly pushed his back down again to get the full pump from her
muscle. Her bicep had grown some and it looked very impressive. She then
pulled his arm up toward her to get the full flex out of the muscle and
smiled at him and said, "I'll bet you wish you had a muscle that big."
She then slammed his hand down onto the table with a crashing bang.

Dad sat there with his head on the table holding his arm. Mom stood up,
looked down at him and said, "Well, I guess we have a new head of the
house now, don't we? Unless you want to challenge me again." She then
walked around the table, lifted his head up and flexed her bicep in his
face and said, "Go ahead dear, just feel how big and hard that muscle
is." Dad didn't lift his hand and said, "Why don't you go fuck yourself
bitch."

Mom turned to me and Mary and said, "I think that you two should go
outside and play for a little while, your Dad and I need to have a
little private talk." We didn't question her direction and we turned and
walked out of the house.

On the way out I said to Mary, "I can't believe that Mom actually beat
Dad at arm wrestling like that, how strong is she anyway?" Mary said,
"She's very strong, almost as strong as me in fact." Mary then flexed
her impressive bicep and placed her hand on it and smiled. She
continued, "Mom had been talking about standing up to Dad for a while
now, you know how he always treated her." I hung my head a little and
said, "Yes I do know."

Dad had always been verbally abusive to her. He'd said things like,
'you're an ugly fat pig', 'you're a total moron'... and so on. Needless
to say, our Dad wasn't a very nice guy and in a way, I guess he deserved
to get beat at arm wrestling by Mom, but I knew that wasn't going to be
the end of it.

Just as we were about to walk out the door, we heard Dad let out a
scream followed by a crashing sound. We immediately ran back into the
kitchen to see Dad lying unconscious on the floor with a bloody and
broken nose surrounded by pots and pans. I immediately asked, "Mom, what
happened?!" She turned to me and said, "He tried to hit me, I had to
defend myself. I hope you kids understand why I did what I did... he's
just so hard on me and I couldn't take it anymore. I think we may be
getting a divorce soon." Both Mary and I were amazed to hear this, but
at the same time, we weren't really surprised either. We always knew
that she wasn't happy, but it was something that we never discussed
either. In a way, I was happy to hear that she was thinking about a
divorce.

****

A couple of days later, Dad packed up all of his things one night and
left. He didn't even say goodbye to us, and that was the last we ever
saw him.

Meantime, Mom and Mary continued to lift weights and the two of them
just kept getting bigger and stronger. About six months later, Mom met a
new man who moved in with us and seemed like a nice guy at first, but
there was more to him than initially apparent... but that's another
story.

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Mike Part 4 - Mom's Boyfriend
Story By: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mom's new boyfriend crosses the line and pays the price

Several months passed after Dad left and although Mary and I both
thought that Mom was going to fall into a slump of misery. But I guess
her lifting weights kept her mind off of the loneliness. Every day Mary
and I would get home from school we could hear her working out in the
basement and it seemed like almost every week she was coming home from
the sporting goods store with a new piece of exercise equipment.

This was something that neither myself of Mary minded because we found
ourselves using all the weights that she had been buying. Of Mary and I
usually found ourselves working out with Mom because she had worked up
to spending almost 5 hours a day hitting the iron and let me tell you it
was really making an impact on her appearance.

Back when she first started working out with Mary, she was in pretty
good shape and had good sized muscles, but she was smaller than both me
and Mary. But after six months of the intense training that she had put
herself through, her muscles had grown significantly as had her
strength. Not only were her muscles much larger than mine or Mary's, but
she was about twice as strong as Mary and even more so stronger than me.

As her children, Mary and I were happy to see that her body had become
so healthy, but we were a bit concerned about her well being emotionally
because after Dad left she hadn't given a thought to seeing any other
men. Mary and I were always keeping an eye out for someone worthy of
dating our Mom, but it seemed that our little town had nothing to offer.

One day I came home from school to see that there was a man sitting on
the sofa... I'd never seen him before in my life. It was kind of funny
to walk into the house to see a man about 25 years old with the size of
a pro football lineman just sitting there. As I was about to ask who he
was, my Mom walked into the room from the kitchen carrying two glasses
of lemonade and said, "Oh hi honey, I didn't hear you come in. I'd like
you to meet Derek."

I extended my right hand and said, "Nice to meet you Derek, I haven't
seen you around town before, you must be new around here."

He replied, "Nice to meet you Mike, your Mom has told me a lot about
you. You're right, I'm from New York, I just moved into town starting a
job as a foreman at the auto plant."

My Mom stated that her and Derek had met the week before at the grocery
store and had bumped into one another earlier that day, so she decided
to invite him over for lemonade being that he was new in town.

My Mom was always a very sweet person and I was not at all surprised to
hear that she would do something like this. But from my what I was
sensing in the room, I couldn't help but think that Derek's visit had
more behind it that just a thirst for lemonade.

The three of us got to talking and Derek was telling us about his days
of playing football at Syracuse and how his playing days were cut short
because of a knee injury he sustained in his senior year.

Amidst our conversation on football Mary walked into the room and I was
pretty sure that her reaction to seeing this guy in our house was about
the same as mine. She cocked her head to the side a bit and gave a
simple smile and said, "Hi, and who might you be?"

My Mom replied, "This is Derek, he is new in town, so I thought I'd
invite him over for lemonade... Derek, this is my daughter Mary."

Derek looked at Mary in a strange way and said, "Nice to meet you Mary.
From looking at your arms you must be your Mom's work out partner."

Mary's face lit up with a bright smile and she said, "As a matter of
fact I am, have you ever seen muscles like these on a 12 year old girl?"
Mary then set her books on the floor and flexed a double bicep pose.
Although she was only 12, she had muscles that would make almost any
grown man jealous.

Derek's mouth dropped open and he stammered saying, "Holy cow! There's
no doubt that you are Missy's daughter. God only knows how big you're
going to be in 20 years when you are her age."

My Mom started to blush and a shy smile came to her face. She flexed her
right arm at her side as Derek's hand came up to feel it's size and
hardness. Derek then said, "Never in my life have I known a woman with
such large muscles and now I find two in one house."

Mary pulled her bicep up tight one more time and said with a smile,
"Thanks Derek, it looks like you have lifted a pound or to in your day
too."

Derek said that he tried to keep his body in shape despite the fact that
he would probably never be playing football again, at least not on the
level he had played before.


****

We all got along really well, so Mom decided to ask him to stay for
dinner which he graciously accepted.

Throughout the entire meal the conversation centered around lifting
weights and building strength and muscle. I guess this was the one thing
that we all had in common from the start. While eating, there were more
muscles flexed that there are in a pro body building show, it was quite
a display.

Over the past several months I had grown used to my little sister and
Mom having bigger muscles than I, but having a virtual stranger in the
house seeing and hearing about the superiority of female strength in the
house made me a bit uncomfortable. It was obvious that he didn't see me
as much of a man having my Mom being stronger than me, let alone my
little sister. This was apparent every time he would look at me whenever
I said something about lifting weights and he would have an expression
on his face like I had no clue what I was talking about.

Although he really did seem like a nice guy, there was something about
him aside from the fact that he thought I was a wimp that I didn't like,
but I couldn't put my finger on it.

****

When we were through eating and Mom was cleaning off the table, Derek
said to my Mom, "So Missy, how strong are you anyway?"

Mom said, "Well, I'm strong enough to raise two kids on my own and still
find time to keep my body in fair condition." With that said, she placed
the dishes in the sink and raised her leg flexing her leg bicep.

Derek said, "I think I'd like to see just how strong you are, what do
you say we armwrestle?"

Both Mary and I sat there quietly because we both remember what happened
the last time there was an armwrestling match at the dinner table... Dad
was beaten and he left, never to return.

Mom turned while raising her right arm into a bicep pose and said,
"Well, I don't know Derek, I'd hate to show you the power of a woman.
After all, we did just meet and I don't want to scare you away."


Derek replied, "Oh, I'm not worried about losing, but I'd like to see
how much of a challenge a woman with muscles as impressive as yours can
offer."

Mom said, "Very well, would you care to put anything on the line before
we get started? If I win, you have to cook dinner for all of us."

Derek said, "Fair enough, if I win, you have to go out with me on Friday
night for a first class dinner."

With that said, Mom and Derek sat on opposite sides of the table and
embraced one another's grip. Mary counted to three and they began.

At first Mom was holding him steady and it looked like neither one of
them was putting out much of an effort. Then Mom started to increase the
pressure and Derek's arm started to bend backward. At first he had a
look of slight panic on his face and I thought that Mom was going to
win, but then he started to pull back to even and began to smile. Mom's
arm was slowly being pushed back and despite her efforts, Derek was
obviously to win.

After about a minute, Derek gently pinned her hand to the table. He
looked at my Mom with a look of astonishment. He said, "Oh my God, you
are even stronger than I thought. For a minute there I thought you were
going to beat me. Let me see your muscle again."

Mom smiled at him coyly and said, "I guess I'm not as strong as I
thought I was... you're very powerful Derek." She then raised her arm
and flexed her mighty right bicep repeatedly.

Derek couldn't take his eyes off of her arm and he reached up with one
hand and felt her large bicep and asked, "How big are these arms
anyway."

Mom said while still flexing, "Oh, I don't know. I just know that they
are pretty strong. Maybe we have a tape that we can use to see how big
they are."

By this time, Mary and I realized that Mom was hitting it off with this
guy, so we decided to leave the kitchen and go into the living room to
watch some tv. From the kitchen, we heard Derek exclaim, "My God, these
guns of yours are 18 inches! They're almost as big as mine!"

****

After saying good night to Derek on the front porch for about 10
minutes, Mom walked back into the house like she was on cloud nine. It
was pretty obvious that she had taken a shining to Derek and he had to
her as well.

She sat down on the couch between Mary and I and pulled us toward her
for a big hug. She said, "I know that you two have been thinking about
my personal life lately and I think that your worries may be over. For
the first time in my life, I think that I have met someone who likes me
for who I am and not for what I can do for them."

I said, "That's great Mom, but don't you think that you are jumping to
conclusions a bit. After all, you did just meet this guy."

Mom said, "I know dear and I intend to be careful, but there was
something about him that made me feel alive again and made me feel like
a woman. I hope that you understand that."

Mary chimed in, "Yeah Mike, don't you remember the last time someone
made you feel like a woman?"

I said, "Very funny sis, I think that was you when we were little and I
had to play dolls with you that one time."

We all had a good laugh about that and Mary broke the laughter by
saying, "You know Mom, I thought that you were going to beat him at
armwrestling."

Mom said, "Well, I thought it best to let him win. I could have beaten
him relatively easily, but I didn't want to bruise his ego in front of
strangers."

I said, "Really Mom, you could have beaten him? He's a really big guy."

Mom replied with a smile while feeling her bicep, "Absolutely, I could
tell from the start that I was stronger than him, but who am I to pass
on a 'first class' dinner?"

Mom continued, "You know I really had no idea how strong I was until
tonight, but I guess the months that I have been lifting weights have
really made me strong."


Mary said, "I'd think so, back when you started, both Mike and I had
bigger muscles than you, but now look at you... you're a muscular
beauty."

Mom blushed and smiled, "Thank you Mary, I'm touched." Then she hit a
double bicep pose and said, "Like Derek said, 'there's no doubt that you
are my daughter."

Mary then raised her arms into a double bicep pose and I felt like I was
sitting in the front row of a muscle extravaganza. Even though this was
my sister and Mom I was looking at, my passion for strong and muscular
women got the best of me and I could feel an erection beginning to grow
in my pants. The shear amount of muscle on the arms of those two was
astounding. I think that they would be the envy of many male
bodybuilders, let alone regular guys.

I just sat there quietly concentrating on controlling my erection and
thinking about how I must look to everyone on town. That thought really
made me become softer down there. Here I am on the edge of manhood and I
am living with my Mom and little sister who are both stronger than me.
On top of that, my girlfriend Tammy (From Mike part 1) was perhaps the
strongest 12 year old to ever have lived. Looking at the overall scope
of the women/girls in my life made me feel like a real wimp.

****

As expected, Derek and Mom started dating one another and from what I
could see, they were really hitting it off. For Mom's sake, I was
delighted, but I noticed that each time Derek came by the house to pick
her up, he became more and more condescending toward me. He never came
right out and said I was a wimp, but it was pretty obvious that was what
he was saying. Mom never noticed him doing this and I didn't want to say
anything for two reasons. The first was that my Mom seemed happy for the
first time in a long time and the second reason was I didn't want my Mom
fighting my battles... only a wimp would let that happen. After all, I
was 17 years old and just about out of high school, that really would
make me a wimp to have my Mom stick up for me at that age.

While Derek was become more and more abrasive toward me, he had taken a
real liking to Mary. For the first couple of weeks that Mom was dating
him, I thought that he was just being friendly to her, but the more I
saw, it was more like he was flirting with her. I couldn't help but
think back to his reaction to her the first time he had met her and how
his eyes nearly jumped out of his head when she flexed her muscles.

Each time he would come over he would say to her, "Hey Muscles, how big
are you today?"

At which point she would flex her biceps and he would promptly place his
hands on her arms and say something like, "Not much longer and I think I
may have to pit you against your Mom in armwrestling... these muscles
are getting bigger and harder all the time."

Mary would say something like, "Against Mom? I think that I could beat
you, just feel this." and she would keep flexing her muscles while he
had his hands on them.

On top of the way he always looked at Mary, he also had an eye on her
friend Kate who had a most impressive set of biceps. He would also feel
her muscles whenever he had a chance

What it came down to in my opinion was that this guy was just a muscle-
luster and he got a thrill out of feeling muscles wherever he could. Of
course I really couldn't say anything because my girlfriend was 5 years
younger than he and it was her muscles that initially drew me to her.
But that thought aside, I wasn't comfortable with the way he looked at
my sister or her friend.

****

One day I was late coming home from school and I saw that Derek was at
the house and Mom's car was out. I walked in to see that he was sitting
at the table across from Mary with their arms set to armwrestle.

Immediately I said, "Hey you two. What's going on here?"

Mary said, "I'm about to teach Derek that I am stronger than him."

Derek said, "Just sit back and watch boy, see what real muscles look
like... just watch our arms and dream."

Mary had her elbow on a phone book to bring their arms up to even and
she had her peaked bicep tensed and ready for action.

Mary said, "OK, on the count of three... ready... one, two, three..."

With that they started and to my surprise, Mary was holding him steady.
Gradually Derek started to put more force behind his arm, but Mary was
holding him in place, her bicep was as steady as a rock.

I said, "C'mon Mary, you can beat him."

Derek said to me in a strained voice, "Shut up boy, or you're next."

Mary snapped back at him, "Don't talk to my brother that way. I guess
it's time I stop playing with you and show you what these 12 year old
muscles can do."

Mary began to bear down on Derek's arm and her bicep swelled to
proportions larger than I had ever seen before. Derek began to strain
and grunt trying to push her young arm back, but he wasn't making any
progress. Her arm was as steady as a rock and she was beginning to push
his hand back toward the table. After about a 30 second struggle on
Derek's part, the back on his hand was on the table.

Mary said, "Well, it looks like I was right, I can beat you after all."

Derek replied, "Oh my Mary, you are so much stronger than I thought, let
me see your muscles."

Mary graciously flexed her right bicep and both of Derek's hands came up
to surround it. He said, "Oh, your muscles are so big and hard." At that
point he started to lean his head toward her arm to kiss her bicep.

I immediately jumped up and said, "Hey, what in the hell do you think
you are doing?"

Mary pulled her arm away from his hands when he started in for the kiss.
Derek snapped at me, "You'd better watch yourself boy or you're going to
get hurt."

I said, "If you don't take your hands off of my sister right now, we'll
just have to see who gets hurt."

Derek stepped away from the table and started walking toward me. He
said, "You know wimp. you may have just made the biggest mistake of your
life."

When Derek got within my reach I threw a quick left which connected with
his jaw, but before I could follow it with a hard right, he was on me.

He threw a punch to my stomach then my jaw which sent me to the floor
before Mary even knew what was going on.

She then jumped up onto his back and put him in a headlock. Mary held on
for all she could, but Derek kept backing her into the wall. With his
great size, it was really hurting her.

I worked my way back to my feet and punched him as hard as I could in
the kidneys. He immediately stood straight up and retaliated with a
backhand to my face which immediately had blood coming out of my nose
and sent me back to the floor.

Mary was still keeping her choke hold around his neck and although it
was slowing him a bit, she was wearing down faster.

Eventually, he had backed her into the wall one time too many and he
lost her hold around his neck and slipped down his back to the floor.

By this time I was back to my feet again with blood dripping from my
nose and stood there waiting for his attack. He started to walk to
toward me and said, "It's time I put your lights out you little pussy!"

I let him walk right up to me and waited for him to throw a punch. He
threw a right hook which I had anticipated and was able to duck. I
countered with an uppercut square on his jaw which sent his reeling back
onto the kitchen table.

I seized this opportunity and landed a series of blows to his face. He
had began to bleed, but he was still able to push me back with his arms
and kick me into the wall. At this point I was, all but, down for the
count.

Mary had come back around and tripped him once he got off of the table
causing him to land flat on his face. Before Mary was able to jump onto
his back and perhaps finish him off, the front door opened.

Mom came into the house and immediately panicked. She shouted, "What's
going on here?!" The she then saw me down against the wall with blood on
my face and Mary about to pounce onto Derek.

Derek spoke before Mary or I could say anything and said, "Your son Mike
just attacked me for no reason. I didn't do anything."

I fired back, "That's a load of shit Derek. Why don't you tell her what
you were about to do with Mary before I stopped you?"

Mom's expression changed from one of concern and worry to one of anger
instantly. She looked at Derek and said, "Well Derek, what were you and
Mary doing to bring all this about!?"

Derek said, "All we were doing was armwrestling and all of the sudden
your boy over here attacked me."

Mom said, "Why were you and her armwrestling? She's only a 12 year old
girl, there's no way she could possible beat you. What are you up to."

Derek sat there on the floor trying to come up with an explanation, but
the words weren't coming to him. The rage was starting to burn hotter in
her eyes as she began to realize what he was doing. It was bad enough he
had beaten up her children, but making advances onto her 12 year old
daughter was more than she could bear.

Mom then said, "Mike, Mary, I think that Derek and I need to have a
woman-to-man talk. Could you two excuse us for a minute please."

Mary came over and helped me off of the floor and we walked out the back
door of the house. We both knew what was about to happen to Derek. We
knew that if we were able to put a hurting on him the way we did, our
Mom was going to totally annihilate him. She was far stronger than
either of us and her raw strength was being further powered by her
anger.

Mary and I were out the door for about two seconds and rather than
hearing an argument break out, all we heard was the sound of a grown man
crying in pain and the sound of our Mom's fists pounding away at him.

For a second Mary thought about going in to try to stop her from beating
him, but I held her back and said that he had it coming and she would
know when to stop.

About 5 minutes passed and all we could hear by this time was the sound
of her hitting him. I thought to myself that this has gone on long
enough and she may end up killing him. I ran back into the house to see
my Mom sitting across his chest pummeling his face with punch after
punch. His face had been beaten completely beyond recognition and he was
having trouble breathing.

I tried to pull her off of him, but she was just too strong for me to
budge her. It took all the strength both Mary and I had to finally get
her off of him. Her arms were covered with blood up to her elbows and
when she looked at her hands and looked at Mary, she started to cry.

****

We called for an ambulance and they took Derek to the intensive care
unit where he stayed for 48 hours before he was in stable condition.
Once he was out of the hospital, his face was totally unrecognizable. He
looked like some type of reject from the circus side show. Shortly after
his release from the hospital, he left town to try to make a new life
for himself and look into the possibility of reconstructive surgery.

For a while I thought that something might happen to Mom because she had
beaten this man within inches of him life, but I guess Derek was too
ashamed to press charges against the woman who had disfigured him for
life. The woman who's young daughter he had tried to take advantage of.

****

From that day forward, Mary started working out harder than ever and I
joined her for most of those workouts. Of course no matter how hard I
tried, I was never going to be stronger than her. But it wasn't only her
muscles that were growing... her cynical attitude toward men was
beginning to grow as well. Apparently her experience with Derek had
soured her on men altogether and she was skeptical every time a man had
anything nice to say about her.

It greatly pained me to see this because prior to her meeting Derek, she
was a very sweet girl and would never do anything to hurt anyone. He had
instantly spoiled her innocence and changed her forever. The way she was
going, there was almost no doubt in my mind that she was going to hurt
someone to take her revenge on men in general for the way Derek had
tried to take advantage of her.

Once she reached high school age, she was as strong and muscular as any
male bodybuilder. While I was away at college, she went out for the
football and wrestling teams with great success, but that is another
story.

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Mike Part 5 - Freshman in College

Mike finds female muscle on a college level

It was my freshman year of college and just like everyone else who just starts college, I was trying to find my niche. I had started hanging out with a couple of the guys from my dorm and there were a couple of girls that we all knew who lived in the dorm right next to ours. We all had met during the initiation activities which were held the weekend before classes started and from that, we just became friends.
Being that we were freshmen in college, we did what everyone does when they first start college, waste time and get drunk. Pat and Chris were the two guys who lived down the hall from me and they had known each other through high school and they seemed to know every drinking game that had ever been invented. The girls we knew were Courtney, Kristen, Mary and Michele. All of which were very cute and they liked drinking as much as us guys. I'm sure a large part of why they hung out with us because Chris was voted the best looking guy on campus only a week after we had been there and they wanted to sleep with him... to put it bluntly, he was a "pretty-boy."
****
One night all of us went down to a frat party and got all loaded up on the shittiest, worst tasting beer we had ever had in our lives. Somewhere in the conversation, Mary (who had a figure like Olive Oil) mentioned something about going down to the gym on Sunday because she wanted to get herself into shape for the first time in her life. She continued by saying that she had always been tall and skinny for her age and she wanted to fill out her slender figure a bit.
Being that I used to work out all the time in high school, I said I'd be happy to go with her to teach what exercises she should do to get the results she wants. Of course that's what I SAID... what I was really thinking was I'm going to be able to push her to build muscles and then I will have my very own muscle woman!
Mary went on to say that although she was skinny, she was actually pretty strong because she had three younger brothers who she had to keep in line. I gave her a skeptical look because I had a hard time believing that someone so skinny could be strong, especially since I had known women with muscles larger than mine... my definition of a woman being strong went beyond anything that she could fulfill.
She caught my skepticism and snapped at me, "You don't think I'm strong just because I'm so thin, right? Well, just look at this." She rolled back the sleeve on her shirt and flexed her right bicep.
A small yet nicely peaked bicep popped up on her slender arm and it looked solid. I said, "Wow Mary, that's bigger than I expected.
She replied while flexing it some more, "I know, and it's as hard as a rock too. Go ahead and feel it."
Of course I didn't need more than a second to have my hand on her muscle. Although it wasn't really big, it was indeed as hard as a rock. While I was feeling her bicep, I heard Michele behind me snicker a little. She was far and away the quietest of our group and sometimes I wondered if she hung out with us because she spoke so infrequently. At times it seemed like she was only hanging out with us so she wouldn't be alone. I removed my hand from Mary's arm and turned to Michele and said, "What's so funny?"
Michele replied, "Oh nothing." She then turned away and went to get herself another beer.
I couldn't help but think that she was laughing at me because I seemed so interested in Mary's muscles. Being that I always tried to keep my fetish out of the open, I was always just a little paranoid about someone making fun of me because of it.
Of course by this time, I was all drunked up and my inhibitions were out the window, so I followed Michele over to where she was getting another beer. I walked up to her and said, "Were you making fun of me back there?"
She said, "No, I just thought it was kind of funny that you thought Mary's little muscle was so interesting. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh."
I fired back at her, "So you were making fun of me, weren't you. I really don't appreciate that at all."
She smiled at me and said, "It wasn't you that I was laughing at... in a way it was Mary and the way she was showing off her little bicep and acting like they were something spectacular."
I then said, "Well I don't see any better muscles on you, so I don't think that you should be putting her..."
Before I could finish my sentence, Michele grabbed my hand and placed it on her arm and then flexed her bicep. It was BIG! I had no idea that she ever even had muscles. She always wore loose sweaters of sweatshirts and long pants, so there's no way I could have known.
She smiled at me again taking notice of the astonished look on my face and said quietly, "I'm sorry Mike, what were you saying about me not having better muscles?"
For some reason the alcohol and the sensation of feeling her huge bicep mixed into a potent combination and I shouted out, "HOLY SHIT WOMAN, THAT MUSCLE IS HUGE!!!" Virtually everyone in the frat house stopped what they were doing and turned to see what I was talking about.
Michele quickly pulled her arm away from me and turned away in embarrassment and started heading for the door. I quickly finished my beer (which almost made me puke) and headed after her... leaving all our other friends behind without a thought. I finally caught up to her outside the house where she was walking with a fast pace heading back to the dorm. I said to her, "Michele, what's the matter, are you all right?" I was completely unaware that I had shouted out to the whole frat house that she had huge muscles.
She replied without looking at me with a tearful sound in her voice, "You really embarrassed me back there, I should have never let you feel my muscle... I'm so stupid when I get drunk."
I put my hands on her shoulders and turned her toward to and lifted her face so I could look her in the eye. She was on the verge of tears, so to console her I said, "I'm not sure what I did in there to embarrass you, but I'm sorry. You have some amazing muscles in your arms Michele."
That seemed to only embarrass her even more because she turned away from me again and started quickly walking back toward the dorm. In a mutterance she said, "Just leave me alone..." she then turned toward me, "... and please don't tell anyone about my muscles, please." Then the tears started running down her cheeks. She wiped her eyes and started running back to the dorm.
Luckily for me, she wasn't a very fast runner and I had beer powering my speed. I caught up to her again and said, "Michele, please don't cry, having muscles is nothing to be ashamed of, you should be proud of them. There are a lot of guys who like that on a woman... I know I do."
That seemed to make her feel a little better and she smiled at me and said, "Are you serious about that Mike? Please don't say things like that just to make me feel better if you don't mean them."
I placed my hands on her shoulders and said to her in the most sincere tone I could muster, "I wouldn't think of it. I have always liked women who have some muscles... you're the first person I have told that to here."
My saying that definitely made her feel better and she gave me somewhat of an evil grin and said, "Then I suppose you will like this then." She then bent down and swept me off of the ground and lifted me into her arms. "You're pretty light Mike, I'll bet I could carry you all the way back to the dorms, easily."
I looked at her and she had this big smile and not the least bit of strain on her face. I was starting to feel a rising in my pants and hoped that she wouldn't notice. I asked, "How did you get so strong? It doesn't even look like you are straining."
She replied, "I'm not straining at all. I was in gymnastics since I was 4 years old up until I was 16. We did a lot of weight training." She started walking and said with a smile, "This is kind of fun, I've never lifted a guy like this before." She looked at my pants and said, "It seems like you are enjoying this too, and so is he." She then gave me a sexy smile and a wink.
I felt like I was in heaven. Here I was being carried back to my dorm by this girl I had known for over a month now and I had no idea she had muscles at all. As an added bonus, Michele was probably the prettiest of the girls I hung out with and it seemed like she was really digging me.
The whole carry back, I was pretty much speechless as was Michele, but there was something definitely going on between us there... at least there was something going on in my pants, I wanted this girl! When we got back to my dorm, she said, "Well, here's your stop." She then put me back down on the ground and said, "Could you please keep this between us, I'd be so embarrassed if anyone else found out."
I smiled and said, "O.K., but on one condition, you have to beat me at armwrestling."
She gave me a strange look and said, "If that's what I have to do to keep you quiet, then I guess that what I am going to do."
It was almost 2:00 in the morning, so I had to sneak her into the dorm. Fortunately, my roommate had gone home for the weekend, so I had the room all to myself.
When we got into the room, I said to her, "Let's make it the best out of five with each arm just to be fair."
She smiled at me and said, "Fair enough, I'm sure I can beat you six times in a row."
We laid on the floor facing one another and locked up right arms. She had an incredibly strong grip, so to try to intimidate her, I tightened up my grip as well. She smiled and said, "Not bad, whenever you are ready."
I counted to three and started to push against her arm, but her arm didn't move. I began to increase the amount of force I was using, but she wasn't moving. Pretty soon I was giving it everything I had, but her arm was holding steady while mine was starting to shake. I looked up at her and she had a big smile on her face and said, "Are you ready?" She then easily pushed my hand down to the floor and held it pinned there. She then said, "Do you want to continue, or do you want to concede now?"
I was trying to pull my hand free, but she had it locked to the floor, so I said, "O.K., O.K., you win, I guess there's no need for the rest of the matches, you're definitely stronger than me."
She picked my hand up from the floor and kissed it and said, "I hope I didn't hurt your pride too much, but I knew that I was stronger than you the first time we met. I'm probably stronger than any guy at this college."
I said, "Don't worry about my pride, I had a feeling that you were going to win, I just wanted to see for myself." Of course she didn't know that I had once lost to a 10 year old girl when I was 16, so losing to someone my same age wasn't a problem for me... I obviously kept this to myself. I continued, "Do you think you are really that strong?"
She said confidently, "Yes, I do. You saw how easily I carried you back up here and how easy it was for me to beat you at armwrestling. Like I said, I was in gymnastics and lifted weights the whole time, for almost 12 years. I'm very strong." She then flexed her arm and said, "Go ahead, you can feel it."
I placed my hand on her bicep and it was simply huge and solid. It must have been the size of a softball. I squeezed it, but it wouldn't budge, she had one spectacular bicep. From feeling her muscle, I could feel an erection starting to grow in my pants again.
She flexed it a couple of times while I still had my hand on it and said, "Pretty big, isn't it? I really wish they were smaller, like a normal woman. I hate wearing long sleeve shirts all year around. I stopped lifting two years ago when I stopped gymnastics, but my muscles haven't gotten any smaller."
I said, "Your bicep is more than 'pretty big', it's huge. Why would you want your muscles to be smaller, I think they are great."
She said, "When I was a girl, I used to get teased because my muscles were so big, I really hated that. I like being strong, but I hate the muscles, I wish they would just go away."
I replied, "That's no way to talk, I think your muscles are very sexy and they make you more attractive than other women. You should be proud of your muscles, not ashamed."
I could tell she was very pleased to hear me say that and I think I may have been the first person to ever say anything like that to her. Her face lit up with a warm smile and she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips and said, "Thank you Mike, it's so nice to hear something positive about my muscles for a change."
We both stood up and despite my firing hormones that wanted to have sex with her right then and there, I said, "Come on Michele, let me walk you home. It's pretty late and I think we both need some sleep."
She smiled and said, "I think you're right, but I don't think I need to go home for that." She then planted a deep, passionate kiss on me, slid her hands onto my butt and lifted me over to the bed. "I think we both can get all the sleep we need right here."
For a second I thought about not doing what I knew we were going to do, but that thought was gone as fast as it came. I was about to score with a muscular girl, the first one since Tammy from a couple of years ago. Tammy was incredible in bed, so I knew what I was looking ahead to here with Michele and there was no way in hell that I was going to pass on the chance for ultimate sexual pleasuring... it lived up to every expectation I had!
****
The next morning when I finally woke up, the first thing I noticed was I had a pounding headache, the second thing I noticed was I had no clothes on (with morning wood). When I rolled over, I found myself face-to face with Michele who was still asleep. Suddenly everything from the night before came back to me, at least what the alcohol would allow me to remember. She looked so beautiful and peaceful laying there that I couldn't imagine waking her, but within a matter of seconds, her eyes began to open and I was greeted by a warm, morning smile and kiss.
I said, "Good morning Michele. Has anyone ever told you that you're beautiful first thing in the morning?"
She smiled again and said, "Thank you, you're such a sweet guy. Did you enjoy last night?"
I leaned in and gave her a kiss, then said, "It was possibly the best night of my life, you're incredible."
She then pulled her right arm out from under her cover and flexed her bicep and said, "I like to put just a little of this into it."
I pulled my hand up to her bicep and felt it's girth. From the night before, I remembered that they were really something, but feeling her muscles in my hand made me realized just how big and hard her biceps were. I squeezed as hard as I could to see if it would give and, and she responded by flexing it even harder.
She said proudly, "You don't think you can move it, do you? I have biceps of steel." She then flexed her muscle repeatedly which (unbelievable) made it even harder.
My dick responded in kind, it was "up" when I woke up, but now it was ready for action again. Before I knew it, Michele had taken her other hand and started fondling my dick. She said, "If you can feel my muscle, it's only fair that I get to feel yours."
With that said, her and I picked up where we had left off from the night before. The only difference was, this time she insisted on being on top. She rode me like crazy and was continuously flexing her biceps and inviting me to feel them. Having her on top of me was truly an amazing sight. Looking up to see her beautiful face, spectacular muscles and perfectly shaped breasts. Somehow I managed to control myself for more than a few seconds.
When she was about to cum, she tightened her legs around my hips so much, I thought that she was going to break me in half. She gave her biceps a powerful flex and held it while I was holding on tight. Just as she came, her vagina muscles tightened on me causing me to cum harder than I had ever in my life.
****
Needless to say, my first year in college was quite a memorable one. Unfortunately, Michele transferred to a school in her own state which was on the other side of the country. The distance between us and various influences for me at school was more than the relationship could survive. However, on the bright side, I did get Mary into working out and she developed quite nicely, but that is another story...

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Mike Part 6 - Sophomore in College

Now that I was settling into my second year of college, things were really getting interesting with respect to my passion for strong and muscular women. Unfortunately, Michelle had transferred to another school and our relationship couldn't withstand the distance. On the brighter side of things, my friend Mary had really gotten into going to the gym and lifting weights over the summer.
****
When summer break ended and the semester was ready to start again, the old group from the freshman year had gotten back together. When I saw Mary I was pretty surprised at what I saw. She had been lifting some weights over the summer apparently and the results looked very nice. Her arms were fuller and her ass was simply spectacular. She greeted me with a big smile and hug... a strong hug. She definitely wasn't the "Olive Oil" looking girl she had been last semester.
I said, "Hey baby, what's up? You look great, I can see that you've been hitting the gym over the summer."
She replied, "I sure have been, check this out." She raised her right arm and a nicely shaped bicep rose from her arm.
I said, "Damn Mary, you have been hitting the gym, I'm impressed." I reached out and felt it and found it was as hard as a rock.
She smiled and my expression of surprise and said, "See, I always told you that I had hard muscles, now they're big too. So do you want to start working out with me at the gym?... assuming you can keep up with me."
I laughed and said, "Sure I'll go to the gym with you, but I doubt that I'll have any trouble keeping up with you. I think you'll have trouble keeping up with me." I then rolled up my sleeve and flexed my bicep for her. I had also been working out over the summer and was in better shape than the previous year.
She poked at my bicep and said, "Not bad for a boy, but mine are harder... and stronger, you'll see."
We exchanged remarks and insults for a good while then finally agreed to go to the gym the next morning before classes.
****
The next morning, I went to the gym and Mary was already there and into her workout. She looked at me through her long, sweat-soaked hair and said, "It's about time you got here slacker." She then turned away and cracked out a set of 25 pull-ups.
My mouth almost fell to the floor watching her do this because her movement was so smooth and controlled it appeared that she wasn't struggling at all.
I said, "Wow, that's pretty damn impressive... I'm not sure if even I can do 25 pull-ups."
She turned to me and smiled, "I already told you that I'm stronger than you. Don't tell me that you didn't believe me." She then stepped toward me, slipped her hands under my armpits and lifted me off of the floor to where her arms were fully extended.
I looked down at her with extreme surprise and blurted out, "What in the hell are you doing, put me down."
With signs of strain of her face, she said, "You didn't say please."
I snapped back, "Would you please put me down, now!"
She did as I asked and said, "I was doing that to my little brothers all summer and they hated it because they aren't that little anymore... it always shut them up though."
Searching for something to say was quite a chore, my mind was racing a mile a minute but no words were coming to my mouth. Before I was able to form a sentence Mary said, "What's the matter Mike? I didn't scare you too much, did I?"
I finally snapped out of my daze and said, "Oh, no. I was just thinking about how strong you have gotten. You must have been doing some serious lifting over the summer to get this strong. I know that Michele was really strong, stronger than you, but she had lifted weights most of her life, you just started."
She smiled while feeling her upper arm and said, "I started dating a bodybuilder over the summer and he gave me a ton of information on how to lift and how to get stronger. He obviously knew what he was talking about, wouldn't you agree?" She them struck a double bicep pose showing her wears which were quite impressive.
Once again I found my hands being drawn to her biceps and feeling how hard they were. I said, "Yes, he sure did know what he was talking about. You're apparently a good student too."
She laughed, smiled and flexed her biceps even harder in my hands and said, "I guess I am. You know, he used to feel my muscles just like you're doing right now."
I immediately stopped squeezing (trying to anyway) her biceps and gave her a curious look and said, "How's that?"
She ran her hand through her hair and pulled back her pony tail causing her bicep to flex again and said, "I'm not really sure, but for some reason I think that he got some kind of a thrill out of them."
Playing it cool in order not to blow my hidden passion for muscles, I said, "Well some guys are into different things I guess."
She shrugged her shoulders and said, "I guess, we should get going on our workout, I don't want to cool down too much. Don't worry Mike, I'll try not to show you up too much."
As we started on our workout, I immediately noticed just how strong Mary was and despite our weight difference of at least 60 pounds, she was working with just a little less weight than I was and going at it with the same intensity. Her muscles were indeed impressive in the strength category as well as in size. Over the three month break she had managed to build herself a rock-solid body. Fortunately for me, I was working out so I wasn't getting a hard on like I would any other time... the blood in my body was serving other purposes.
****
Later that day when I was walking to class I felt a hard slap on my ass which made me nearly jump out of my skin. I turned around thinking that it was one of the guys from the dorm ready to punch them in the shoulder when I saw that it was Mary. She smiled at me and said, "Hey what's up Mike? I see that the squats we did this morning really paid off... nice and tight."
I smiled back at her and said, "You know it baby, I don't need the 'Buns of Steel' video, I already have them." I then added a little strut to my walk which accentuated my ass when I walked... strictly for her viewing pleasure, of course.
She let out a delightful laugh and said, "Work that sweet thing. So, what class are you going to now?"
It turned out that we were both going to the same class. This really wasn't too much of a surprise because we were in the same major and had a lot of the same classes our first year in college as well.
We wound up sitting next to each other had a surprisingly good time. Fortunately it was only the first day of class, so there really wasn't anything relevant discussed.
After class was over we agreed that we would continue to go to the gym every morning before class through the entire semester. I thought that this was a good idea because I realized after our workout that morning, she knew more about lifting weights than I did. Of course there was no way that I was going to admit to this because I am a man after all.
****
As the weeks past, both Mary and I were really seeing results from the lifting. Her results were a little more remarkable than mine though. It seemed that with each workout, she was closing the gap between the amount of weight that she was lifting. I was making progress, but hers was faster. As far as her physical results, I both of us were thrilled with the new muscles that she was building. After each workout, she would head over the mirror in the corner of the gym and flex for a good 2 to 3 minutes. This was the only time that she wasn't shy at all about her muscles because her and I were the only two who were ever in the gym in the morning. I took this time to stretch, but I always made sure that I was turned so that I could enjoy the show of muscle that she was putting on. To the best of my knowledge, she didn't know that I was watching her... except for the times when she called to me and said "take a look at this," or "how do you like them apples?"
Also without her knowledge, she had become my mental image of self-manipulation. Obviously, this isn't the kind of thing that a guy shares with a girl no matter who she is or what she does... even if she's a stripper. Some things are just too personal to discuss. Whether I liked it or not, I wanted to do her, but I couldn't figure out a way to broach the subject because we were friends and she was my workout partner. Additionally, as far as I knew she was still going out with that bodybuilder who showed her everything she knows about lifting weights.
****
After about a month of working out, when we had just finished one day she sat down next to me rather than going to her "flexing mirror." She said, "So whatever happened to you and Michele, do you two keep in touch at all?"
I said while stretching my hamstrings, "Not really, I haven't talked to her since the beginning of August. Through the summer, we thought that the long distance relationship might work, but we found out that it didn't. After that, we kind of fell out of contact."
She said in a serious and caring tone, "That's too bad, the tow of you made a really nice couple too."
I said with a sigh, "Yeah, her and I had so much in common and her body was incredible." I immediately realized what I had just said and my mind started scrambling to find a cover-up for what I just said... nothing was coming to mind.
Mary said with a confused yet curious look on her face, "Her body??? She was really muscular, wasn't she?"
What was I going to do now... I had accidentally laid out a red carpet leading her right to the front door of my hidden passion. Fumbling over my words, I said, "Um, yeah. She was pretty strong."
She was onto me now... what was I going to do???
She continued with her questioning, "So, you really liked that about her, huh?"
After a second of thought I realized that there was no lie I could tell at this point to adequately cover my tracks... I had been exposed.
I said looking down at the floor, "Yeah, I did like that about her, among other things." I was hoping that little add-on would distract her from the topic, but it didn't.
She sat up straight and said, "So, does that mean you like my body too and you're not just working out with me to help me out, you're checking me out too?"
I didn't know what to say at this point. I initially started out working out with her as a means to maintain and improve my condition, but the longer that we worked out together, the more I wanted to have sex with her... her body was a total turn-on for me.
Just as I was about to grunt out some half coherent answer, she broke into a big smile and said, "I thought you liked me, but sometimes you can play it so cool, I was never really sure until now."
She then flexed her right bicep for me and placed my hand on it and said, "So, tell me what you think about that."
I was almost speechless. Within a matter of seconds she had weeded through the barriers I had thought were so well established to mask my desire for girls with muscles. I felt totally defenseless at this point. In my state of severe discomfort I said, "It's amazing Mary, I like it a lot."
Her smile grew even larger (I think her bicep did too) and the next thing I knew, she leaned in toward and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.
Just as I was about to let the passion of the moment carry me away, she jumped to her feet and said, "Well, we better get showered up, we have class in a little while." She took my hand and lifted me to my feet, quite easily I mighty add.
My mind was still reeling from what had just happened. It started and ended go quickly it almost seemed like it never actually happened. Part of me was thinking that I was just tired and imagined the whole thing. It was just such an odd thing to happen.
When I was about half way through my shower, I heard a voice in the locker room, it was Mary. She said, "Oh Mike, are you decent?"
I said, "Don't come in here Mary, I'm still in the shower. What's up?"
I heard no answer so I continued showering. The next thing I knew, I felt this hard slap on my ass. I immediately thought that this was one or more of the guys from the dorm who came down to the gym to play a joke on me. I spun around expecting to see the guys, but instead it was Mary... completely nude (I'm sure you didn't see that coming).
I immediately covered up my package and said, "Mary, what are you doing in here?"
She said in a sexy voice, "I forgot to tell you tell you something out there." She then placed her hands on my chest and pushed me back to the wall... immediately followed a passionate kiss.
At first I was so caught off guard I didn't know what to do, but I quickly fell into the moment when she removed my hands from in front of my package and placed her hands on my fast swelling member.
Amidst the passionate kisses, she muttered, "I was hoping that you liked me this way... I've had a crush on you since the start of last year... before you and Michele started going out... I was hoping that the muscles would make you like me like you liked Michele."
She then slid her hands around to my ass and lifted me off of the ground. This show of strength turned me on even more and I reached 100% full erection. She lifted me high enough for the tip of it to reach her well formed breasts and leaned into me.
She then lowered me down to where my Johnson was below her cleanly shaved pussy. Without letting me down, she managed to maneuver me into her. She was so tight and it felt so damn good, I thought that I was going to blow my load in a second. Fortunately, I had managed to start thinking about baseball stats just as my tip entered her, otherwise I would have been finished.
She let out a semi-loud passionate moan as she continued to raise and lower me into her which echoed throughout the locker room. I was totally enthralled that she was so damn strong... not even Michele had pulled off this position... I never even thought about it.
I lowered my hands to feel her biceps and they were so swollen and hard, they felt like a couple of baseballs expanding in my fingers with each lift into her. She apparently got even more turned on by my feeling her biceps because she started lifting me into her faster and harder. She was so into it that I didn't think that her arms were ever going to get tired. Her muscles just kept working and working... getting bigger and harder with each lift into her.
I finally reached the point where I could take me more and I had to let my load go. Just as I was about to let it go, she pulled me into her with one final hard thrust which sent her screaming in passion. She then me away from the wall and we both fell to the floor of the shower in a heat of passion and orgasm.
We laid there for several minutes recovering from what may have been the most incredible sexual experience of either of our lives. Not Michele or Tammy had ever fucked me like that and it was such an incredible thrill for me, I couldn't even form the words in my thoughts to describe it. Here was this girl whose muscles were so incredible strong, she can not only hold me for that length of time, but also lift me into her repeatedly after a long and hard workout.
This was indeed going to be a wonderful semester I thought. What are the odds of finding one incredibly muscular girl in your college years, let alone finding a second one who is even more of a sexual dynamo.
****
We wound up skipping all of our classes that morning and went back to my room where we engaged in the throws of passion several more times.
After that day, sex became a regular part of our workout routine and just like the remarkable progress that her muscles were making, her sexual prowess was doing the same.
Everything was going great until one day she came to see me and said that her bodybuilding boyfriend from the summer was coming up to see her... they had never officially broken up and he wouldn't take no for an answer when he said he was coming up. When he arrived, things got pretty out of hand pretty quickly, but that is yet another story...

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Mike Part 7 - Enter the Ex-Boyfriend

Mary and I had been going out for about a month now and our relationship was incredible. She was an absolute dynamo in bed. In the gym, she was getting stronger all the time and her size was increasing proportionately. She also had great definition in her musculature. She had always been a thin girl and didn't carry around a great deal of body fat. So now that she had muscles, they were very visible even when she wasn't flexing.
****
A typical Monday morning, her and I met down at the gym for our daily workouts and I was actually there before her for a change, so I got started. She arrived about 10 minutes after me and rather than jumping right into her workout (or even giving me the obligatory good morning kiss), she said she had something to tell me.
I set the barbell back onto the rack and sat up on the bench and said,
"What's the matter Mary, is everything OK?"
She continued looking down at the floor and answered in a concerned voice, "You remember that guy I said I was dating over the summer who taught me about lifting weights?"
I replied curiously, "Yeah?"
She finally looked up at me and said, "Well, he called last night and said that he was going to be coming up this weekend to see me."
I was a little caught off guard because I thought they had broken up and said, "Why would he be coming up to see you, you're not going out with him anymore. Didn't you tell him that you have a boyfriend now?"
She looked back down at the floor again and said, "Well, I sort of mentioned that I was seeing someone now, but him and I never officially broke up at the end of the summer. At the end of summer, he didn't want me to come back to school this year, but I told home that I was going to whether he wanted me to or not."
I nodded my head and said, "OK, so he's coming up here to win you back?"
She answered, "I really don't know. I told him that I didn't think that it was a good idea for him to come up, but he didn't want to hear it. He has his mind set and there was nothing I could say to make a difference."
I said, "So, what are you going to do when he gets here? If you want, we could head down to my Mom's house for the weekend so you wouldn't have to see him."
She looked up and gave me a slight smile and said, "Thanks Mike, but I know the way he is, if I'm not here this weekend, he'll keep coming back until I am here. I think it's best if I deal with it sooner than later. I hope you understand."
I gave her a hug and said, "I understand dear. What do you want me to do over the weekend. Should I keep my distance so you can work things out with him?"
She said, "That might be a good idea because he can be rather irrational and I'm not sure what he would do if he met you and found out that you're the guy that I'm going out with right now."
I stepped back and said proudly, "You don't have to worry about me in that area, I can take care of myself."
She said sadly, "I'm not sure that you could with him. He's about twice your size and as strong as an ox. I just don't want you to be in a situation where you could get hurt."
I replied feeling slightly insulted, "You don't think that I could take him? I'm no pussy you know." I then flexed my biceps for her.
She smiled at me sweetly and gave me a hug, "Oh Mike, please don't feel like you have to try to be my hero, you already are." She then gave me a hug, placed her hands on my butt and lifted me into the air. "Even though I'm stronger than you, you'll always be my hero."
When she lifted me into the air, I felt an arousal in my pants. No matter how many times she lifted me like this, it never failed to excite me. Apparently she could feel my manhood pressing against her stomach because she said, "You'd better save that blood for now, we've still got a hard workout ahead of us before that muscle get any exercise."
I looked down at her while she was still holding me in her strong arms and said, "I guess you're right. I think we really overwork that muscle anyway... lets get to work."
Mary and I got into our usual workout and, as always, I was amazed by her progress in strength. It was almost amazing, her and I worked out just as hard, but for some reason, she was making improvements faster than I was.
****
That week passed pretty slowly in the anticipation of her ex-boyfriend coming into town to see her. I really didn't know what to think. I didn't know the first thing about this guy. I had no idea whether he was a rational guy or whether he was the kind of guy who would rather hit a girl than have her go out with someone else. I really didn't like that thought and it made me want a piece of this guy even though he really hadn't done anything to Mary or me yet. All I know it, Mary said he was a real bad-ass and I shouldn't try fucking with him, but it was the kind of situation where I almost couldn't help myself... if he was going to mess with her, he had to get through me to do it.
The weekend finally came and I respected Mary's wishes and kept my distance. Instead of hanging out with her that Friday, I decided to head down to the Frat houses with some of the guys in the dorm.
Although I was having a pretty good time out with the guys playing drinking games, I couldn't clear my mind of what Mary might be going through. The more beers I had to drink, the more I wanted to go see what was going on. Of course I hadn't let any of the guys know about the whole situation, so when they asked me what was the problem I just told them that I wasn't feeling well and I should probably be heading back to the dorm. Of course after hours of drinking, there was only one thought in my head and it wasn't going back to my dorm to go to bed. I simply had to go see what was going on with Mary and this other guy.
****
When I got to her dorm, I thought for a second whether I should just leave and go to bed. Then I knocked on her door after hearing two voices in the room.
The talking abruptly stopped and in a few seconds Mary opened the door wearing her bath robe. She was just a little surprised to see me there, and she was apparently pretty pissed. She looked back into the room and said, "I'll be right back, I have to take care of something."
She stepped into the hall and said, "What in the hell are you doing here. I thought we agreed that it would be best if you kept your distance for the weekend." She then pushed me back against the wall and said quietly, "If he finds out that you're my boyfriend, he WILL kick your ass. I don't want to see that happen so you better go now."
I pushed her hands down off of me and said, "Mary, I don't want to see anything happen to you, if he lays a hand on you, I'll kill him."
She threw her hands up in the air and said, "You're unbelievable! You honestly don't think that I can take care of myself. We're working everything out just fine. Trust me."
Just as I was about to tell her that I trusted her and was going to leave, the door to her room opened and there stood a monster of a guy. He must have been 6'5" and about 300 pounds of nothing but muscle. He looked at Mary, then down at me and said, "Who's this guy? Is he bothering you?"
Mary started to answer, "Oh no John, this is my friend Mike. He was just..."
There was something in the tone of his voice that I didn't like and I just wanted to beat his ass right then and there. Before she could finish, I chimed in and said, "... and I was just seeing how she was doing. After all, she is my boyfriend."
Mary's face took on an expression of surprise and fear. She didn't know what John was going to do. She turned to him hoping that he wasn't going to take a swing at me... which he didn't.
He looked at me, then at Mary and said, "Is this true Mary? I thought that we were going out, why else would I have come up here?"
She looked at John and said, "Yes, Mike and I have been going out for about a month now. I'm sorry that I wasn't completely open with you about this."
Suddenly a fire ignited in John's eyes and he said, "You don't know how sorry you're going to be... (he then turned to me) and you too!" He grabbed Mary by the shoulder and gave her a hard push into the wall.
Before he turned to me, I had a punch on the way heading straight for his jaw. It landed solidly and he went reeling back into Mary's room.
Mary turned to me and said, "You'd better run, he'll kill you."
I looked back at her and said, "Not a chance, no one hits you and gets away with it."
I then went into Mary's room after John and gave him a hard kick in the stomach which caused him to fall back into her bed. I jumped toward him and was greeted by the hardest fist that had ever hit me. His punch landed square on my left cheek and I went to the floor.
John got up from the bed and was ready to beat me to death when Mary came up from behind and said, "John, please don't hurt him. I'll do anything you want."
He stopped his approach, turned to Mary and said, "I want you back, ditch this loser."
Mary was almost in tears and said, "John, please... I love him. I'll give you anything but that."
I had finally worked myself back to my feet and John had his back to me and had no idea I was up. With my rage at full strength, I punched him as hard as I could in the back of the head. Apparently my blow had an affect on him because he fell to the floor like a ton of bricks.
I looked at Mary and said, "I told you that I could take care of myself, and I'll always take care of you too." I stepped over John to Mary to give her a hug when John started to move again.
I wanted to stomp on his head, but I was apparently too drunk to hit my target because my foot landed right next to his skull.
He then quickly got to his feet and grabbed my by the neck and said, "You're a dead man you little piece of shit."
Mary screamed, "John, let him go. I will do anything you want, We can get back together."
John was holding me about a foot off of the ground choking me and there was nothing I could do to stop him. He said, "No thanks Mary, I don't want a slut like you... say good bye to your boyfriend."
Mary then screamed, "NOOOOOOOooo!" and jumped onto his back and began choking him, driving her bicep into his throat.
Her grip must have been really strong because John dropped me right away and started grabbing at her arm to get her off of him. I was laying on the floor and I was barely conscious. Unfortunately, Mary had to handle this monster all by herself.
John dropped to one knee but was finally able to break her hold. She pushed him down to the floor and said, "I know you're stronger than me, but I know what I have that will stop you." She then took two steps back and took off her bath robe revealing her muscular body which was covered only by a bra and panties.
John pushed himself from the floor and turned to her ready to finish her off when he suddenly stopped as Mary raised her arms in an impressive double bicep pose.
Mary said, "This is what you want isn't it? I know you always loved these muscles, just take a look to see how much they've grown."
I couldn't believe it, John stood there speechless and motionless. Her muscles had him in a trance.
Mary continued by repeatedly flexing her right bicep while feeling her breast with her left hand and said sexily, "Just think John, this big, hard bicep on one hand and this big, soft tit in your other hand. Come over here and just feel how big and hard this muscle is now. It's bigger than you remember, isn't it?"
John nodded in agreement, but was still speechless. I was still on the floor and thought I was watching a dream. He was totally enthralled by her muscles and there was no other thought in his head. He placed his hand on her upper arm which was unflexed at that moment.
She then winked at him and said, "Are you ready to feel the biggest female muscle of your life?" She then gave her bicep a hard flex causing it to grow to its fullest proportions.
John let out a grunt of passion, but still did not speak. Apparently Mary had his really aroused because there are a very large bulge in his pants which she noticed.
She took her free hand off of her breast and brushed her fingers down and then up along the bulge in his pants. She then said, "Go ahead squeeze my muscle, its as hard as steel. I bet you can't even budge it, It's bigger and harder than you remember, isn't it? You love my biceps, don't you?"
John finally spoke, but his tone had completely changed, "Oh Mary, I do love your biceps. They're so big and so hard, I can't make a dent in them."
Mary smiled proudly and began flexing her bicep under his grip and said, "Just feel that muscle grow in your hand, I can see you're getting turned on. I'll bet you're wondering what the other one feels like, aren't you?"
Once again, John fell silent, but he answered Mary with a simple nodding of his head. She had him completely under her control. It was like watching someone being hypnotized, she controlled his every though.
Mary then raised her other arm into a mighty flex as John's hand rose to feel it's hardness. She blew him a kiss and said, "Oh yeah, you like that one too, don't you? This is why you came up to see me, isn't it?"
John gave her a half-coherent smile and nodded.
Mary then gave him a wink and said softly, "That's what I thought, but there's only one problem..."
John looked up at her with a blank expression on his face and was about to say something when Mary pulled her biceps from him and kicked him in the dick as hard as she could.
Mary continued, "... I need a boyfriend who will have a dick at the end of tonight!"
John fell to the floor holding his groin and the only noises that came from him were groans of pain. While he was wallowing on the floor, Mary walked over him and gave him another hard kick into the most sensitive of areas.
This second kick was more than he could bear and his groans of pain went silent. The sheer pain caused by her kicks made him pass out.
Mary then looked toward me and said, "My God Mike, are you all right? I have to get you some help."
****
Mary called for an ambulance and another girl in her dorm had already called the police because she heard the fighting in the room. When the police arrived, Mary explained the whole story to them and they carted John off to jail, but first took him to the hospital.
On the way to the hospital, Mary explained to me that when her and John were going out, her flexing her biceps would always put him at total ease and she was only hoping that it would work that time as well. There was nothing I could say to let her know how amazed I was by what she had done. She had completely risked her life to save me... and she had done it. John had knocked loose two teeth and left some pretty severe bruises on my throat, but there was no lasting damage. I was still in tact and had the woman that I loved at my side.
As I found out, her kicks had done permanent damage to John's package and he would never be able to truly perform again. Mary never heard from him again and decided not to press charges against him for assault. Lucky for her, he wasn't smart enough to realize that he could have probably successfully sued her for the damage that she had done even though it was in self-defense.
Mary and I continued going out for that year and things between us were a little different from that point on, but they were still good. The one thing that lead to our eventual break-up was when I saw my ex-girlfriend Tammy when I went to see my sister Mary wrestle at the state championships... but that is another story.

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Kate Part 1 - The Family Aftermath
Before you read this, you may want to re-read Mike Part 2 so you will be able to
follow the progress in Kate's dominating attitude... please note that I've also
made Kate a little older than she was in Mike Part 2 to make it a little more
believable.
****
After Kate had proven herself stronger that her friend Mary's older brother Mike
who was 6 years older than her, she was ready to see what her muscles were
capable of. When she got home that night, she proudly walked through the door
and said, "Guess what everyone?"
Her family (big brother, mother and father) turned to look at her and her
brother said, "What's up Squirt?"
Kate was just about to tell them what had just happened, but she then remembered
that her and Mary promised not to tell anyone that they had beaten Mike at
armwrestling. To cover the attention that she had attracted to herself, she
said, "Mary and I have been lifting weights for a few months now... do you think
that I have big muscles?" She then proudly raised her arms in a double bicep
pose that displayed her young, peaked muscles.
She smiled proudly taking full note of the way all of their mouths dropped open
in awe of her 16 year old arms that were packed with muscle. Her Dad spoke up
first and said, "Holy cow Kate, you've got big muscles alright." "Hey Tony, let
me see your muscle... I think that your little sister might have bigger biceps
than you sonny boy."
Tony (who was 18), rolled up his sleeve and flexed his right bicep to compare it
to Kate's. Before he could say anything, Kate said, "That's a pretty small
muscle Tony." She then walked over to him and squeezed it and said, "Pretty soft
too... unlike mine!" She started squeezing his bicep harder until he said,
"Ouch, quit it Squirt... that hurts."
Kate let out a little chucked and said, "Go ahead Tony, feel my muscle. I'll bet
that you can't squeeze it." She curled her right arm in front of him and awaited
him to grab a hold.
Tony put his right hand on his little sister's bicep and said, "Damn girl,
you're muscle is really hard."
Kate replied arrogantly, "I know big brother. How does it make you feel to know
that you're little sister has better muscles than you?"
Tony stammered for a second because he was so surprised that his little sister
would say something like that. He said, "Well, I don't know about that, I am two
years older than you after all, so my muscles would have to be better than
yours."
Kate snapped back at him, "You can't be serious Tony. There is no way that
you're stronger than me." She then turned to her parents and said, "What do you
two think? Do you think that he could possibly be stronger than me?"
Kate's Mom chimed in and said, "Why don't you two armwrestle to settle this
dispute? That's what me and your father do when we want to settle an argument."
Kate's surprise by what her Mom had just said showed in her face and her Mom
continued, "You mean to tell me that you didn't know that we armwrestled?"
Kate answered, "No, I had no idea. Which one of you wins?"
Her Dad chuckled and said, "You'd be surprised... your Mom can beat me about
half of the time. She's one strong woman."
Kate smiled widely and said, "I guess that runs in the family. Come on Tony, let
me show you which kid in this house has the muscles."
Tony lazily pulled himself up from the couch and said, "Whatever Squirt, I don't
think that you'll be talking so big in a minute."
Kate laughed back at him and said, "I think that in a minute, you'll have to ask
my permission to talk... I'm going to smash your hand to the floor."
The two lay on their stomachs facing one another on the floor and set up in the
classic armwrestling position. Although Tony was two years older than Kate, they
were about the same height and their hands were on an even level. They gripped
one another's hands and right away Tony started squeezing his little sister's
hand trying to hurt her... she just smiled back at him and said, "Is this what
you're trying to do wimp-boy?" Kate then tightened up her grip as much as she
could and Tony let out a gasp of pain.
Their Dad knelt down to start them off and said, "The winner gets to chose
their chores around the house... sound like a fair reward?"
They both nodded their heads in agreement and their Dad said, "Ready? 1... 2...
3... go!"
No sooner did he pull his hands away to start the match, Tony's hand was
literally slammed to the floor. Kate held it down for a second and said, "Now I
guess you're going to say that you weren't ready, right Tony?"
He yanked his hand from Kate's grip and said, "You're damn right I wasn't
ready... lets do it again!"
Their Dad looked at Tony and said, "How could you not have been ready son...
didn't you hear me say go?"
Tony replied trying to defend his manhood, "I know I can beat her, but she must
have jumped before you said go, that's why she won."
Kate answered his whining and said, "O.K., you got it, one more time and this
time I'll take more than a fraction of a second to beat you, I promise."
Tony sneered at her and said, "Why don't you shut up you little bi..." He
stopped before he said something that would have definitely gotten him in
trouble and corrected himself by saying, "We'll just see about that."
Their Dad said, "O.K. kids, no fighting. Now put your hands together so I can
see which one of you is stronger." He counted down once again and this time Tony
threw everything he had into it just before he said 'go'.
Kate's arm was jerked back about half an inch, but she stopped the movement
cold! She winked at Tony who was clearly straining and said, "Who's trying to
cheat now? Lets just see how long you can hold up here. Are you ready?" Kate let
her brother push her arm almost all the way down to the floor while she was
laughing at him the whole time say, "Oh no, I'm going to lose to my big, strong
brother. Whatever shall I do?"
Tony's frustration began and he snapped at her through his gritted teeth and
said, "Shut up Squirt!" When her hand was about an inch from the floor, he
leaned in with as much of his body as he could, but Kate's arm wasn't going down
unless she wanted it to.
She laughed at him harder and said, "O.K. Tony, watch my muscle as I bring my
arm back... that's what a real muscle looks like, not like that mushy
marshmallow that you call a muscle." She started to pull her arm up away from
the floor very slowly and said, "You see that Tony... now that's a muscle!" She
continued taunting him as she pushed his hand to within an inch of the floor and
said, "Uh oh, my arm is soooo tired now, I feel sooooo weak."
She then started to ease up and let Tony push her arm all the way back to the
starting position making sure to push hard enough so he could barely move her
arm. She continued to taunt him in a sarcastic voice, "Oh my Tony, you're just
way too strong for me to think that I could ever beat you. I think you're
starting to push my arm to the floor now." She then let him push her arm to
within an inch of the floor again.
By this time, Tony was completely exhausted and his arm was shaking like crazy.
Kate laughed and said, "It's a good thing that you're not holding a soda right
now. All of this shaking would make it blow up in your face wimp-boy." She
continued, "Here we go again, watch my muscle as I easily overpower you."
Once again, she slowly started to raise her hand away from the floor, taunting
him the whole time. "Wimpy, wimpy wimpeeeee! Are you ready to admit that I'm way
stronger than you are yet?"
Tony grunted something, but it was clear that he wasn't ready to give up. Kate
confidently said, "As you wish, I can keep this up all night. As long as you're
pushing the slightest bit against my hand, I'm not going to finish you off." She
then gave his hand a bone-crushing grip and said, "If you want, I can squeeze
even harder. I ask again, are you ready to give up?"
Tony threw one last surge of energy into his arm hoping to finish her off
quickly, but he wasn't able to make her arm move an inch. After that, he was
completely drained of strength and his arm went almost completely limp. Kate
laughed aloud and said, "That was all you had left in you. My God you're weak!"
She then easily pushed his arm to the floor.
Tony's head dropped to the floor and he was breathing very heavily. Kate, on the
other hand, wasn't breathing hard in the least. Instead, she was plucking her
fingers into his head and said, "It looks like little sister had the muscles in
the family after all."
Catching her Dad completely off guard, she turned to him and said, "O.K. Dad,
you're next!"
He head swung around in surprise and said, "What did you just say Kate?"
She smiled at him and said, "You're next!"
He looked down at her on the floor with her arm in the starting position ready
for the next challenge and said, "Come on Kate, you've gotta be joking."
The smile vanished from her face and she said poking at Tony, "Did it look like
I was joking when I just finished of this wimp here. Come on Dad, let's see what
you've got."
He stood there with a complete look of reluctance on his face until his wife
said, "What's the matter honey, you're not afraid of losing to out little girl,
are you?"
He answered in a forced proud voice, "No honey, I just don't want to hurt her,
that's all."
His wife answered that by saying, "I don't think that you have to worry about
her getting hurt... she looks pretty strong to me. I'd even say that she is
stronger than me... maybe you too."
Kate then started taunting her father and said, "What's the matter, you're not
afraid of me being stronger than you, are you?" She kept her arm in the starting
position and gave her bicep a few flexes to get a reaction out of him... which
is exactly what she got. He looked down at her muscle and she could read in his
eyes that her biceps were bigger than his were. She looked at him and said with
a wink, "Come on Dad, I don't hurt you."
Doing his best to hide his thoughts, which were taunting him as much as his
daughter, he knelt down and liked up across from his "little" girl. She gave him
a pretty (yet threatening) smile and said, "I really hope that you can give me
more of a challenge that wimpy Tony over there."
He looked at her and said, "Kate, stop picking on your brother." He then leaned
over to her and whispered, "Losing to his little sister has to be hard enough
without you rubbing it in."
She nodded at him silently agreeing to his sentiment, but then said, "What do
you think of this? If I beat you, I get to pick on him all I want."
He answered sternly, "That's absolutely out of the question! You will do nothing
of the sort. You and I are doing this just for fun."
She smiled again and said, "O.K. Dad... are you ready to feel how strong your
little girl has gotten?"
They gripped one another's hands and Kate immediately noticed that her Dad's
grip was stronger than Tony's and he wasn't even trying yet. Then again, she
didn't really think that she could beat her DAD!
From the couch, Kate's Mom counted off the start, "Ready? One... two... three...
GO!"
They both held their ground and neither one showed any signs of moving, or signs
of straining for that matter either. Kate then said, in a very flat and direct
tone, "Dad, are you going to start trying yet? I know that you're not."
He looked up at her and knew that he was going to have to put in some actual
effort. After all, this was his little girl and he didn't want to hurt her arm.
He started to increase the amount of pressure that he was applying slowly and
Kate kept saying, "That's better Daddy, keep it coming." The whole time, her arm
didn't move an inch. He eventually reached the point where he was putting almost
everything he had into it, and Kate had also stepped up her level of intensity,
but she was still holding him steady.
Kate's Mom said in amazement, "Damn Steve! Our little girl looks like she might
be stronger than you!"
Kate heard this and it sent a shot of adrenaline straight into her bicep and she
slowly started to push her father's arm back. Feeling the power surging through
her bulging biceps, she said, "What do you think Dad? Your little girl is
stronger than you!" She leaned in further causing her muscle to swell even more
than it already had and she gradually pushed her father's hand all the way down
to the floor... his arm shaking and quivering the whole way down while she was
as strong and steady as a rock.
Kate pressed his hand down to the floor and said, "It looks like the youngest
person here is the strongest one in the house... unless you want to go the best
of three to see if you can prove me wrong."
He looked his little girl in the eye and saw that she was completely serious
about this, so he replied, "You got it... best of three."
She let his hand up from the floor and said, "Do you need to rest your arm for a
minute? Just let me know when you're ready." She flexed her biceps a few times
as she stared at it and watched it swell... the sight of her bulging bicep
brought a wicked smile to her face knowing that she had just beaten her Dad.
He looked at her and said in a mildly intimidated voice, "No honey, whenever
you're ready."
They locked up once again and this time Kate gripped her father's hand as
strongly as she could to make him aware of her power... and it did just that. He
winced in pain from the pressure which she was applying. She just smiled at him,
gave him a wink and said, "Looks like there's a new keeper of the muscle in this
family."
Kate's Mom counted to their start and within a matter of seconds, she had her
father's hand slammed to the floor. She jumped up in excitement of her easy
victory over her father and said, "I have a feeling that things are going to be
a little different around here from now on!" She then flexed her right bicep and
patted its high peak with her left hand while smiling widely (and wickedly).
As her father started to get up from the floor, she stood over him and placed
her hand on his shoulder and said, "I don't think that you've congratulated me
yet on my victory father... how does it feel to know that your daughter has
stronger muscles than you?"
He struggled to get up for a second, but Kate wasn't letting him up until he
answered her question. She said in a shameful tone, "Congratulations Kate,
you're a very strong young lady... I guess I need to start going to the gym
myself."
She laughed at him and said, "Go ahead and work out all you want, but I don't
think that you're ever going to be stronger than me again... you can't even get
up! It looks like I'm going to be running things around here from now on you
weak old man... unless you think you can stop me." She continued to hold him down
while flexing her other bicep and then said, "From now on, muscles are going to
rule this house... MY MUSCLES!!!"
Karma is always appreciated!