LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

MAK'S stories

Started by Nixon74, February 04, 2022, 07:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nixon74

Kate Part 2 – Turning a New Leaf

After the night of Kate showing her dominance over her father, she woke up with an extreme arrogance. Knowing that you're the strongest person in your house while being the youngest is an aphrodisiac of sorts. As she curled out of bed to get ready for school, she caught a glimpse of her right bicep and paused. She then curled up the muscle tightly and said, "You were amazing last night... you're the biggest, strongest bicep in the house now." She then leaned over and kissed the peak of her bicep thinking to herself, "this is YOUR house from now on!"
She headed down the hall to take her shower just as her brother Tony stepped from his room to take his shower. At first he looked at her with an expression that said, "back off little sister, I'm going first," as he had done for so many years, but that look quickly ran from his face as she said, "You'd better step back into your room until I tell you that you can come out... you can do it the easy way or the hard way."
Tony halted his pace toward the bathroom and turned back toward his bedroom with his head hanging low. Just as Kate passed his, she grabbed him by the arm and quickly captured him in a headlock. As she started grinding her knuckles into him head, she said, "That's a good boy, I might not have to use my muscles to keep you in line afterall."
Tony struggled to get free and whimpered, "Stop it Kate please, you're hurting me."
Kate released her hold and pushed him into his room sending him to the floor. She laughed at him and said, "You're such a pussy Tony, how were you ever able to pick on me? I can't believe that I was ever intimidated by you. Tell me something, do I intimidate you big brother?"
Tony lifted himself from the floor and looked at her and said, "I don't want to admit it Kate, but I think that I'm going to avoid crossing your path anytime soon."
Kate smiled and said, "Good, then I don't think we're going to have any problems then. I want you to stay in here until I'm done with my shower. Is that understood?" She then raised her arms into a mighty double biceps pose and her smile faded into a look of intimidation.
Tony nodded his head without making a sound resigning himself to the fact that he had no desire to see just what his little sister might be capable of.
****
Kate headed into the shower and the entire time while she was lathering up and rinsing off, she was caressing her muscles thinking to herself, "you actually took control of the house last night... they CAN'T stop you even if the want to!" Needless to say, she was thrilled with this prospect. She finally finished up with her shower and stepped in front of the mirror to admire her muscular body that glistened with beads of water which served to further accent her powerful body. She went through a series of flexes as she toweled off smiling the whole time basking in her muscularity, "someone else should enjoy these muscles too."
She then returned to her room and got dressed for school. She made sure to pick the clothes from her closest that showed her muscularity best. She grabbed her pink, sleeveless sweater and a pair of high-cut white shorts. Gazing at herself in the mirror she thought, "this should work quite nicely... can see all of my muscles in this outfit!"
As she emerged from her room, her father was standing there and he said, "Kate, I think that you and I need to have a talk." He then pushed her back into her room and closed the door behind himself.
Kate threw her books onto her bed and said, "What do you think we have to talk about? I did all the talking I needed to do last night, surely you haven't forgotten."
He looked at her sternly and said, "I think you know I haven't forgotten and I know that you know what I want to talk to you about. As your father and the head of this household, I can't let you push me around."
Kate laughed in his face and said, "I don't think that you have much of a choice in the matter old man. If I want to push you around, who do you think is going to stop me? You can't do it anymore."
He maintained his stern gaze and said, "Kate, I don't want to have to go down this road if we don't have to. If you're stronger than me, I can accept that, but I'm your father and you WILL respect me!!! End of story!!!"
Kate stopped laughing and fired back at him, "That's not the way its going to be. What it boils down to is that I'm in charge now and you can either go along with what I say or suffer the consequences. Don't think that I've forgotten what it was like growing up in this house. Every time I stepped just a little out of line, you were right there to discipline me every time... you can't tell me that was for my own good!"
The sternness in his eyes faded a slight bit as he reflected to those times where he had gotten a bit carried away with disciplining. With that thought is his head, he still said, "As your father I had to make decisions to make sure you grew up right and didn't turn into a loser or a trouble-maker. I always saw the way you teased and pushed around kids that were smaller than you and..."
Kate jumped in before he could finish and said, "Well, look who is smaller than me how... that would be you old man. What goes around, comes around and I'd recommend that you avoid finding out what might happen. You'll always be my father, but you're no longer my master. I'm going to do what I want from here on out and you'd better just step aside." With that said, she stepped toward him and shoved him back into the door.
He stumbled back and greeted to door with a solid impact. Somehow he managed to stay on his feet, but he had been stunned. He regained his balance and looked at Kate only to see a look of sheer rage in her eyes... the same look that she always had when he used to spank her as a child, but this time it was somehow different. He spoke angrily, "Kate, you listen to me, you WILL stop this little charade right now! I don't want to hurt you!"
Kate stood there nearly motionless with the power of rage racing through her veins and said, "And I don't want to hurt you either, but I will if you force me to. Its either you or me that is going to get hurt if you don't step aside... and it isn't going to be me that gets hurt. Do you remember that one time when I was 5 years old and wanted to show you the drawing I did in school that day and you told me to leave you alone and eventually slapped me with the back of your hand and I ran out of the room crying? Do you know what I wanted to show you? It was a picture of you, my 'loving' father! Since that day, I've been waiting to get even with you... looks like today is the day!"
His facial expression changed in an instant as he immediately realized the errors in his ways. Before this moment, he never knew how hard he had been on his children.
Just as he was about to open him mouth to say he was terribly sorry for what he had done and that he was totally wrong, Kate launched her attack. She stormed at him and planted her shoulder into his gut and rammed him into, and through, her bedroom door. Her momentum finally stopped as him head slammed into the drywall across the hallway. She released her hold on him and he dropped to the floor.
Kate then reached down and lifted his chin in preparation to slap him across the face in retribution for the slap she received when she was 5 years old. As she coiled her arm back ready to unleash the power of her muscles, Tony grabbed her by the wrist and spun her around and said, "Kate, everything is going to be ok now. He can't hurt you anymore."
Under normal circumstances Tony's words would have calmed the situation, but Kate was in a blind rage and nothing was going to settle her down that easily. She yanked her arm from Tony's grip and then sent her left fist flying into his gut. He folded around her bruising knuckles like a limp pillow and dropped to the floor gasping for air. She looked down at him and said, "I thought you were going to stay clear of me... this is what happens if you get in my way."
She then turned her attention back to her father who was still on the floor and barely conscious. She hurried into the bathroom to grab a cup of water to throw into his face, she wanted him to be fully awake for this.
As the water hit his face, he jerked to a state of alertness... just then Kate spoke, "Before I finish this, I want you to remember that it is all your fault... and I don't mean just for bringing this up this morning. This has been coming for years." She then fired her right hand across his face and it send him spinning down to the floor. As his head hit the floor, Kate looked down at him and said, "I hope you're learned your lesson old man. I've got to get to school now." She then turned to Tony, "Come on pussy, you're driving me!"
The two then grabbed their books and headed out the front door. Tony was in a state of total turmoil. He was scared, worried and relieved all at the same time. He knew that he wasn't going to have to worry about anything from his father again, but now he had something new to deal with... a little sister that could beat the shit out of him any time she pleased and her temper was extremely volatile. With that in mind, he kept his mouth shut unless she spoke to him for the entire ride to school, he didn't want to evoke any rage upon himself... silence was the best answer that came into his mind.
****
When the two returned from school that day, Tony maintained his silence and Kate didn't bother him beyond some minor teasing. While his mind was full of fear, her thoughts were fully of dominance. As they entered the house, their mom was sitting on the couch waiting for them. She looked at the two and spoke, "Tony, can you find something to do outside for a while, I need to talk to your sister right now." Tony immediately turned around without even saying a word, got back into his car and drive away. Kate walked into the middle of the living room, the same room where she had seized her household dominance the night before and said, "Mom, there's nothing for you and I to talk about. You know that it was never you that was so hard on me. It was him and he got what he had coming, I don't want to hurt you too."
Kate's mom sat on the couch calmly and said, "Have a seat Kate, there's something I need to talk to you about. I will get around to what happened with you and your father this morning, but first there's something I think you should hear. It might change the way you think things are going to be around here."
Kate took a seat in the chair on the opposite side of the room and said, "Mom, please don't try to get in my way and control me. I really, don't want to hurt you, but if you try to let him run my life for another day, I'm going to have to turn on both of you."
Mom sat on the couch maintaining her calm expression and said, "I know what you're feeling honey, that's why I need to talk to you. You know that I've been working the night shift at the warehouse for the past 6 years, right?"
Kate answered with a puzzled tone, "Yeah, what's that got to do with anything?"
She continued, "Let me tell my story and when I'm finished it will all make sense. Let me start by saying that working in a warehouse is very hard physical work and it has given me a good amount of muscle a result." She then rolled up the sleeve on her blouse and flexed her right bicep... a large ball of muscle formed on her arm. There was little muscle in the triceps, but the biceps muscle was very full and round. "This is what you get when you work at a warehouse handling packages that weigh as much as 80 pounds for hours at a time... and about a year after I started there, I let this muscle go to my head."
Kate sat there astonished by the sheer size of her mother's bicep. Never once has she seen her mother's muscles, but even a glimpse! Kate broke her silence by saying, "How come I never once saw your muscles mom? How or why did you keep them hidden?"
Mom answered, "I've learned to keep them hidden because of something I did once. After I had been working in the warehouse for about a year, I was getting really strong and my muscles had gotten really big and hard... and I was proud of that and I always wanted to show up as many people as I could by proving that I was stronger than them... especially guys! The thing that I'm most ashamed of was that I always wanted to do this in front of a crowd, and I got to the point where I was doing this a lot." She paused to settle her nerves, it was clean that she wasn't comfortable talking about this with her daughter, or anyone for that matter.
After regaining her composure, she continued, "One night there was this guy Keith on my shift. He had been working there for a few months and I knew I was stronger than he was. This particular night, he showed up to work a bit drunk and he was shooting off his mouth about how tough he was and that he was the strongest guy there. This was quickly put to rest when a large package came his way and he couldn't budge it. With the attitude I had back then, I shoved him out of the way and said, 'Let someone through with some real muscles to handle this one wimp.' As I picked up the package which weighed about 90 pounds or so, quite easily I might add, he punched my square in the small of my back. I dropped the package and fell to my knees in pain. The first thought that ran through my head was that guys shouldn't hit a girl and someone needed to teach this guy a lesson. Before I could get up, he punched me in the back of my head and I went down to the floor. I was barely conscious and I was now thinking that someone here should come to help me... not the case though. Instead, all I heard was Keith screaming at me and the other guys there cheering him on and saying, 'its about time someone taught that muscle-bound bitch a lesson. I immediately realized that no one was going to help me because I had become so pushy that everyone there literally hated me and were happy to see someone beating the crap out of me." She paused as her voice was beginning to become shaky... she obviously wasn't comfortable talking about this experience. "Eventually the foreman came out and broke things up, but by that point I had taken a pretty bad beating and I needed to be rushed to the hospital."
Kate was completely stunned by this and the thoughts she had previously had about controlling the house were now replaced with thoughts about her mother's alter-ego she never knew existed. She then spoke, "How come I don't remember that ever happening?"
Mom regained her composure and said, "That's because your father and I thought it was best that you and Tony not hear about your mother being beaten up. Instead, we just said that I had to go to your grandmother's house to help with your ailing grandfather for a little while. I spent that time in the hospital thinking about what had happened and how I contributed to it happening. The one lesson that I learned was that no matter how strong I was or no matter how 'bad' I thought I was, there was always a way for someone to be able to get the best of me. I realized that I needed to start treating people with respect again and not use my strength and muscles to intimidate and push people around. Do you understand what I'm trying to say dear?"
Kate answered quickly, "Yes, I understand what you're saying, but that was a totally different situation. I'm not sure whether you knew this or not, but when you were working at the warehouse at night, dad used to use his belt on me and Tony almost every night. A lot of times we weren't even doing anything, just watching TV. What happened this morning was a payback for all of those lashings I got when I was younger... I didn't provoke a thing."
Mom was a bit surprised to hear that her children were beaten while she was away at work, but that didn't alter her direction, "I know what you're saying Kate, but that doesn't mean you should take your own revenge. Do me a favor and leave your father to me, I will sort things out with him. This also goes for Tony, I know you're a lot stronger than him and I don't want you picking on him."
Kate answered, "Mom, I will take care of myself, I don't need to you to take care of me anymore. Why do you think that I've lifting weights with Mary? I want to be able to take care of myself in any situation and no one should mess with me."
Mom shook her head and said, "Kate, would you please listen to me. Didn't you pay attention to everything I just told you? Don't you understand that if you get started down this road you're on now, you WILL get hurt!"
Kate stood up and walked around behind the chair and said, "Mom, I'm not going to do anything stupid, but I've learned that I have to be able to take care of myself. You don't know what it was like growing up here... Dad used to beat us all the time and he said that if we ever told anyone, we'd get it twice as bad. I'm not going to let him hurt me again!"
Mom walked over to Kate and wrapped her arms around her and said, "I'm sorry dear, I should have been here for you to protect you. I will deal with your father when he gets home. You're not the only one here that can put him in his place Kate." With that said, she let go of her daughter and walked into the kitchen and said, "Just remember what I told you and please learn from my mistake."
****
Shortly after Kate had that talk with her mother, she headed over to Mary's house for her daily workout. Although Kate didn't talk much because her mind was occupied with thinking about what her mother had told her, she worked out like a woman on a mission.
As the girls loaded up the bar for the bench press, they each worked up to their usual maximum of 205 pounds. Mary was just able to force out a final set of 8 reps. When Kate took the bench, she literally fired through a set of ten reps and was ready for more weight.
Mary looked at her in amazement and said, "Where'd you get all this energy Kate, you're lifting like crazy today!"
Kate smiled and said, "Well, I've got a few things on my mind... I beat both Tony my dad at armwrestling last night... pretty easily too!" She then flexed her right bicep and patted its peak with her left hand and said, "This is now the strongest muscle in my house!"
Mary smiled widely and said, "That's terrific! How did they react to losing to you? Was it anything like when we both beat Mike?"
Kate shook her head and said, "Not really, Mike was pretty cool about it. Tony thought I cheated so I had to convincingly beat him a second time. My dad was gracious about it, but he was pretty mad about it this morning though. Then again, I did get carried away when I won... I was taunting him saying that I was in charge of the house now." A wide and arrogant smile then came across Kate's face.
Mary's smile faded away and she said, "Are you serious about that? What did you do when you talked to him this morning?"
Kate answered without emotion in her voice, "I don't want to talk about it, ok?"
Mary persisted, "Come on Kate, what happened?"
Kate answered more loudly this time with a slight bit of anger in her voice, "I said I don't want to talk about it!" She then gazed at Mary with a menacing stare that caused Mary to look away and say, "Ok, whatever you say."
Kate smiled again and said, "Good, that's what I like to hear."
Mary then looked back and Kate and said, "What did you just say? It almost sounded like you were trying to intimidate me." Mary was not at all pleased with this, afterall, she was more than capable of holding her own against anyone and wasn't about to back down from anyone.
Kate looked her in the eyes and said, "It wasn't like that at all Mary. You're my best friend and I'd never do anything like that with you." She then smiled and patted her on the shoulder.
Mary then replied, "Ok, it just sounded a little funny. So, are you ready for more weight on this bar?"
Kate lightened her tone and said, "You bet! I'm feeling really strong, lets put another 10 on each side."
Mary looked at her a bit funny and said, "Are you sure about that? Neither one of us has ever benched over 215 for more than a rep or two."
Kate massaged her pecs and said, "Oh yeah, I'm ready for more weight!"
With the extra weight on the loaded, Kate slid under the bar and firmly gripped it with her hands... after a few deep breaths, she lifted it from it's mounts and began firing off reps. With almost extreme ease, she pushed out five reps... number six came a bit slower, but she still powered it out without assistance. With Mary assistance, she finished out the set of ten!
When the bar was returned to it's mounting, Mary shouted out, "Holy crap Kate, you weren't kidding when you said you were feeling strong today! I didn't think that we were going to hit that level for another month at least!"
Kate sat up on the bench and planted her fists in the bench causing her chest to ripple with muscle. She looked at the mirror they had sitting on the opposite wall and said, "Just look at how muscular I've become... isn't it amazing Mary?"
Mary caught a glimpse Kate's thickly muscled pecs in the mirror and said, "Both of us... but I think that you're just a little bit ahead of me in the thickness category though. I'm going to have to start working these muscles harder." Mary then raised her arms in a double biceps pose revealing two highly peaked mounds of muscle. Just as she tightened her flex, she caught Kate's eyes observing her development and noticed a strange glint in her stare.
Mary lowered her arms and said, "What is it Kate? Is everything ok?
Kate snapped out of her stare and said, "Oh... yeah... everything's fine. I was just admiring your arms, they're really big."
Mary then raised her arms once again and flexed. A smile came across her face and said, "Yes, they have gotten really big since we started lifting. Do you remember the first time we touched these weights down here... how heavy everything seemed?"
Kate turned around and placed her hands on Mary's flexed biceps and said, "Oh yes, I remember. Our muscles were really small back then, not like now." Kate continued to massage Mary's biceps exploring their hardness. She then continued with something that caught Mary somewhat off-guard, "Have you ever thought about me?"
Mary cocked her head to the side and said, "What was that? Thought about you how?" She then lowered her arms to her side awaiting a response.
Kate kept her hands on Mary's arms and gently slid her fingers down to her hands. She looked up at Mary and said, "You know, thought about me as more than a friend? I know that I've thought about you like that before... especially when I watched you play football and wrestling. I wanted to find out for myself how strong you are."
Mary smiled curiously at her and said, "I think I know what you're talking about, but I'm not sure. I've wondered just how strong you are too... and not just with weights."
Kate then stood up from the bench and pulled Mary close to her greeting her with a kiss on the lips. For a second Mary tried to resist, but she then accepted the contact and began to invite it. The two young women continued to kiss for quite some time until they heard a noise from upstairs. They each then released the other from the embrace of passion and took a step back.
Mary spoke first and said, "That must be my mom coming home from work. She will be down in a minute to join us for her workout. We should finish up Kate."
Kate nodded in agreement and said, "I've been wanting to do that for a long time... even since before we started lifting. I've always been attracted to you."
Mary smiled and began to blush before saying, "I've thought about it as well. I never said anything because I didn't want you to think that I was gay, but I guess we're both the same, huh?"
Kate smiled widely and said, "Yeah, we're pretty much the same, but I've got more muscle than you, just feel this." Kate then curled up her right arm causing her bicep to thoroughly stretch her skin and force the vein to bulge across the highly peaked muscle. Just as Mary squeezed the muscle, Kate grabbed her with her free hand and planted another kiss on her lips. Mary accepted the passion for a moment, but broke the lip-lock when she heard the door at the top of the stairs open.
Mary's mom spoke from the top of the stairs, "Care to let an old woman join you for a little exercise?"
Mary answered, "Um, we just finished our workout actually. The weights are all yours." Mary and Kate then headed toward the stairs.
Mary's mom said, "Oh well, I guess I'll just have to lift all alone then."
As she passed the young girls, they each gave her a smile and quickly hurried up the stairs.
Once upstairs, Mary spoke first, "I think that we should keep quiet about what just happened down there, I have a boyfriend for Christ's sake."
Kate nodded in agreement, "You're right, this will just be our little secret, no one has to know about it. There's something else I have to tell you... about what happened with my father this morning."
Mary took Kate's hand in a caring manner and said, "What is it Kate, what happened?"
Kate's face turned to a wicked smile and she said, "Well, last night when I beat him at armwrestling, I sort of taunted him a bit and told him that I was in charge of the house... but I really meant it. I held him down and he couldn't get up. This morning when he wanted to talk to me, I put him in his place."
Mary gasped at what she had just heard and said, "What did you do to him?!"
Kate maintained the same expression and said, "Well, lets just say I paid him back for all of those times he used the belt on me when I was little. I don't think he will bother me again."
Mary quickly spoke, "Did you beat him up Kate?"
Kate smiled and said, "Yes I did, and it felt really good too. I warned him to not cross me, but he didn't listen. If he didn't learn his lesson this morning, I will have to teach him again."
Mary was astonished by what she was hearing, but she somehow understood where Kate was coming from. As young girls, Mary always noticed that Kate had some bruises on her body, but didn't dare ask what caused them... she already knew where they came from. Mary took Kate's hand and said, "I'm here for you Kate, but just be careful though. You can't always protect yourself from him... he can still get to you when you're asleep."
Kate laughed and said, "I'm not worried about him anymore. Last night when I beat him at armwrestling and was able to hold him down to the floor was the greatest feeling of my life. I finally stood up to the man who put more fear in me than anything else in my life. I finally got my revenge!"
Mary spoke sternly and said, "Just be careful, ok? Don't think that he is just going to give up control." Mary then wrapped her arms around Kate in a tight hug and said, "if you need me for anything, let me know."
Kate pulled Mary tight as she slid her hands onto her butt and lifted her into the air. "Mmmm, you've got a nice little butt there Mary." She then closed her eyes and the two girls' lips met for a long, deep kiss.
****
Kate returned home and saw that her father's car was sitting in the driveway. She immediately tensed up in anticipation of what would be waiting for her on the other side of the front door.
As she entered the house, she saw her family sitting in the living room watching TV... just like every other night she returned from Mary's house after lifting weights. She looked at them and said, "What's going on here?" She looked at her father and saw that he showed definite bruises from their confrontation that morning.
Her mom answered, "Nothing much dear, just watching some TV. How are you doing tonight? Did you have a good workout at Mary's?"
Kate, who was expecting a confrontational welcoming into the house, was slightly caught off guard. It was like she stepped into the "Twilight Zone" and the only signs that anything had happened were on her father in the form of bruises. She then spoke, "Yeah, I had a good workout over at Mary's. I'm gonna take a shower now." She walked down to her room and saw that her door had been completely repaired and there were no signs that anything had happened at all.
She walked into the bathroom and removed her clothes never taking her eyes off of herself. As she watched each muscular body part emerge from behind it's mask of clothing she started thinking about everything that has happened in the past 24 hours of her life. First she takes control of her house by beating the crap out of her father, then she learns that her mother has muscles and got beaten for taunting and teasing men, and finally she opens up to Mary about her attraction for her. What a full day for anyone to experience. The final thing that happened in her day, kissing Mary, got her thinking about what had happened with her father. Even though she had years of rage pent up inside of her toward her father, experiencing the loving touch of Mary eased her pain and lighted her desire to rule her household with an iron fist... the way her father had done.
She stepped into the shower and thought that she should talk to her father to get things settled... and have her mother there as well to keep everything in check just in case he started getting out to control.
****
After she was done with her shower and put on her clothes, she walked back into the living room and said, "Mom, dad, I need to talk to the two of you about something right now, could you come into the kitchen." Kate then turned her back on them and headed into the kitchen where she took a seat at the head of the table.
Both her mom and dad came in a few seconds later and took seats at the table. Kate's mom spoke first and said, "What's on your mind sweetie?"
Kate looked at her and said, "I need to talk to the two of you about what happened last night and this morning. For starters, I'm not sorry about either thing, but I don't want it to happed again either."
Kate's mom answered, "Yes, I know that honey. Your father and I had a talk earlier and we reached the same conclusion. I talked to him about what we talked about earlier and he is sorry, isn't that right." She then turned her gaze toward him.
He answered while making sure not to make eye contact, "Yes, I'm very sorry about all of those times I used the belt on you when you were younger Kate. It wasn't because of you, it was because I had so much crap going on in my life at work and I released everything on you and Tony. I'm very, very sorry and I hope you can forgive me."
Kate looked at him skeptically and said, "How do I know you're not going to try anything like that again?"
He looked her straight in the eyes and said, "Kate, I promise you that I will never raise my hand to you in anger again, but that doesn't mean that I'm willing to let you push me around."
Kate leaned back from the table and said, "I never wanted to push you around, I just wanted you to leave me alone and stop hurting me. You'd just better keep yourself in line though, because you know that I can control you now."
He looked at her then at him wife and said, "Then we're agreed. I won't hurt you and you won't try to hurt me. I can live with that arrangement."
Kate's mom then spoke, "and if either of you step out of line, I'll be here to get the situation under control." The then curled up her right arm and felt her bicep through the sleeve of her sweater and smiled.
Now that the family relationship had somewhat returned to "normal", Kate looked at her mom and said, "How about you and I armwrestle, just for fun?"
Mom smiled lightly and said, "Sure, it will be fun to see whether the warehouse can build stronger muscles than weights." She then planted her elbow on the table in the classic armwrestling position.
Kate brought her hand up to join her mother's and gripped firmly. Her mom gripped back with equal strength... and a bit more. Kate could tell immediately that her mother was going to give her more a struggle than her father had.
Mom smiled and nodded acknowledging her daughter's strong grip and said, "Pretty impressive dear, whenever you're ready to start. Are you ready?"
Kate smiled and said, "Whenever you're ready... lets go."
The two slowly increased pressure on the other's hand and held steady at the starting position. Neither showing signs of exertion or strain as the continued to increase the amount of force they were using. As the two continued to put more and more muscle into the challenge, their arms remained locked in the starting position. Kate looked down at her own bicep then over at her mother's and saw a full, round muscle pushing up on the heavy material of her sweater... indeed, her large muscle was straining for victory.
After the first two minutes passed and virtually no movement had occurred at all, Kate's arm began to shake a slight bit while her mom remained as steady as a rock. Within a few seconds, mom started to take a slight advantage and before Kate could halt her mother's progress, the back of her hand was downed and against the table.
Mom sat there calmly and smiled at her strong daughter and said, "It looks like the warehouse muscle wins."
Kate looked at her mother and said, "Wow, you're really strong... you're stronger that dad too!"
She let out a little laugh and said, "Yes, we've both known that for quite some time now, and he's grown to accept it." She looked over at him and saw that he was a bit embarrassed by her saying that. She then said, "Come on honey, don't tell me that you're going to pretend that you haven't gotten used to it."
He got up and walked from the kitchen back into the living room without saying a word.
Mom looked at Kate and said, "He'll be fine. He reacted the same way after he discovered that I had become stronger than him... just give him a bit of time and everything around here will be just fine."
****
Just as Kate's mom had predicted, everything in their house became normal. Kate's dad never once raised his hand to her or Tony ever again... in fact, he became pretty scarce around the house all together. Kate never had to "discipline" her father again and she settled back into a normal temperament.
As for what happened between Kate and Mary... you're just going to have to wait for Kate Part 3!

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Kate Part 3 – A Relationship Blossoms and Changes

Now that Kate had found some degree of peace in her home, her thoughts and feelings were free to be directed into different directions. Before she was concerned with protecting herself against her father's assaults, but now that she was free of that concern, she was able openly pursue the spark that had been generated between her and Mary. Even though neither girl had previously thought of themselves as being attracted to members of the same sex, there was something that happened in that moment where they shared their first kiss. The peculiar yet exciting combination of a body filled with strong and solid muscles being framed behind a soft, sensuous kiss made them both aware of the infatuation that was in the air.
As the evening approached, Kate headed to Mary's house for their nightly workout. This would be the first time that they had seen one another since their lips touched and she wasn't completely sure what to expect. All she knew was that the feel of Mary's strong body against her own ignited thoughts and queries that she'd never had before and she was excited about the potential. As she reached Mary's house, she noticed that her Mom's car was not in the driveway, this meant that the girls would have the weights (and the house) to themselves... Kate liked this scenario!
Kate stepped into the house and Mary was dressed and ready for their workout wearing a pink sports bra and spandex shorts... definitely dressed for the occasion... which was working out, of course! Mary smiled as she saw Kate and said, "There you are girl, are you ready to hit the weights?", then is her usual show-offish fashion, she flexed her strong right bicep and gave Kate a wink.
Kate smiled back and Mary and said, "You bet I'm ready, when have I ever not been ready to hit the weights with you?" She then pulled off her jacket and showed her muscular wares. Proving that she was ready for the workout (and that her and Mary apparently shared more than just muscles), she was dressed in virtually the same outfit as Mary. She then looked down at her own body and them up at Mary and said with a laughingly, "If I didn't know better, I'd think that we were twins!"
Mary laughed along and said, "Well we certainly do look a lot alike now don't we? Let me see those muscles girl!" She then curled her arms toward her shoulders causing her biceps to ball up into two solid masses of muscle.
Kate responded in turn by striking an impressive double biceps pose and saying, "You mean these things? You can come here and feel them if you want." She then winked in Mary's direction to further extend her invitation.
Mary smiled and stepped toward Kate and placed her hands on her strongly flexed upper arms. Kate responded to her touch by repeatedly flexing her biceps as tightly as she could, almost to the point where she was shaking from the strain. Mary gasped at the hardness of her friend's muscles and said, "Oh my! I knew your muscles were hard, but didn't know that they were this HARD!"
Kate smiled and said, "You can feel them anytime you want Mary, I liked your muscles too. I was thinking about feeling two in particular actually." With that said, Kate ended her impressive muscular display and moved her hands down along Mary's side while stepping toward her. Her hands came to rest on Mary's buttock where she stretched her fingers to hold as much of Mary's well developed bottom as possible.
Mary slightly jumped as Kate's hands firmly squeezed her lower portions, but she quickly settled back into their grasp. She then moved her own hands around to Kate's buttock and took hold. With her hands on the muscular butt of her friend, she said, "Your butt is almost as hard as your biceps girlfriend."
Kate pulled her head back and looked Mary in the eyes and said, "I'm sorry, what did you just say? Did you just call me your girlfriend?"
Mary smiled sweetly and seductively at Kate and said, "As a matter of fact I did, I also that your butt is almost as hard as your biceps." The two girls then closed their eyes and leaned to meet one another's soft, warm lips for a moment of passionate exchanges. As their lips touched, Kate squeezed in her butt turning her glutes into two solid masses of muscle. As soon as this happened the passion in Mary's kisses further increased and she pressed her hands strongly into Kate's bottom.
After a few moments passed, the girls broke their embrace and looked one another in the eyes without saying a word. They shared the warmth in their gaze that can only be shared with two newly acquainted lovers. The silence was broken my Kate who said, "I think that you're mistaken Mary, my muscles are solid all over my body... wouldn't you agree?"
Mary continued feeling the solid mass of Kate's glutes and said, "You're right about that, I stand corrected. You're all muscle!"
Kate leaned in and gave Mary a peck on the lips and said, "Yes I am, and you're pretty decent yourself. Lets go hit the weights and get these muscles of ours all pumped up!"
****
The two girls headed down into the basement. As they entered their weight room, the same room where they had shared their first kiss, the same room where they had built all of their spectacular muscles, something felt different. They warmed up in their usual fashion stretching and flexing in front of the mirror on the wall, but as they looked at themselves and each other through the mirror, they were no longer just looking at two girls training for the pure purpose of having muscles. From here on out, they were going to be training their muscles for each other. As Kate watched Mary and Mary watched Kate, they could each tell that they their purpose for lifting has changed. They now each wanted to build their muscles to the fullest extent possible for the pleasure of their partner because they knew the other saw bulging muscles as sexy! The casual touches that occurred throughout their workout confirmed this fact... they were both totally infatuated with the other's muscles!
Kate spoke up and said, "Alright, I'm about ready for one killer arm workout, how about you?"
Mary flexed her biceps and said, "You tell me, do these guns look like they're loaded and ready?"
Kate stepped up behind Mary placing her hands on the flexed muscles and said, "They certainly feel like they're ready... warmed up and solid!"
Kate grabbed the barbell first and started their workout with a simple set of barbell curls at 50 pounds to get the blood flowing. The whole time she was slowly and smoothly curling the weight, Mary's eyes carefully followed her biceps catching every bulge and expansion throughout the full movement of the weight. Mary said in a tone just above a whisper, "God I love watching your biceps work."
Kate was able to hear this and began pulling the weight in as tight as possible toward the top of the movement causing her biceps to flex as strongly as possible and making her veins appear prominently across the peak of her muscle. Her efforts were rewarded by Mary's sighs of approval.
As Kate finished her initial set, she slowly lowered the bar to the floor making sure to keep her biceps at least slightly flexed for Mary's pleasure the whole way down. Although she was only one set into this workout, she was enjoying it far more than any workout before... and knew that it was only going to get better!
Mary lifted the bar from the floor as Kate said, "You really liked that didn't you? I know that I can't take my eyes off of your biceps when you're curling a weight or even taking a drink or water, they're totally awesome!"
Mary smiled and said, "You're more than welcomed to feel my biceps while I work my way through this warm-up set." Kate then stepped behind Mary and placed her hands around her upper arms awaiting the first contraction of her biceps as they power through the weight. Mary slowly, very slowly curled the weight up as Kate's hands filled with the mass and peak of her powerful biceps. Kate closed her fingers around the growing muscles to feel and enjoy their uncompromising hardness. Mary then began to slowly lower the weight making sure that Kate's fingers sensed even the slightest expansion of her muscle until it was fully stretched. She continued this carefully orchestrated form through a set of 15 repetitions and by the time she concluded her set, Kate's heart was racing even faster than Mary's. The excitement from feeling Mary's biceps swell into the palms of her hands was an excitement that she'd never experienced before.
As Mary stood up from placing the weights on the floor, she could feel Kate's hands on her bottom massaging her glutes. Mary reached back and grabbed Kate's hands and said, "Hold that thought for I second, I have something I need to tell you." Mary turned to face Kate and just as Kate expected Mary to speak, Mary pulled her close and embraced her with the softest, most passionate kiss she'd either had ever experienced. The two girls pulled their solidly muscled bodies tight against one another and explored every muscle within their hands' reach as their lips remained engaged in passion.
As their lips parted, Kate said, "I like the way this is going, I never knew that I could feel this way about anybody. You're so strong and sexy, I think I might be falling in love with you and these incredible muscles of yours."
Mary smiled enjoying the emotion behind her new girlfriend's words and flexed her biceps without saying a word. Kate's hands started toward the crisply peaked muscles, but her fingers continued passed the suspected target and to Mary's hands. The two girls then interlocked their fingers and lips as they began to increase the force against the other's hands. Their biceps bulged and strained against one another in a battle to maintain their position as they remained locked in a heated exchange of kisses. They remained engaged in their struggle and each held their ground for about a minute, the power from Kate's superior muscles eventually took control and she forced Mary back against the wall and pinned her wrists thereto.
Mary's muscles strained and bulged in vain as Kate kept her pinned against the wall and continued kissing her passionately. Though their muscles battled while their lips maintained their sweet embrace, it was clear that Mary's great strength was no match for Kate and she eventually accepted this fact and gave in. Kate then released her hold on Mary and pulled her arms into a powerful double biceps pose... Mary's hands instinctively went to the large muscles and squeezed them tightly, but there was no give at all. Her biceps had hardened and swollen in excess of the dimensions of a baseball and Mary's fingers were stretched to their limits hoping to experience their full size. This effort, however, was to no avail.
Through their kisses, Mary moaned, "Oh Kate, you're so God damn sexy, your muscles are so big and strong!"
Kate responded in kind and continued to repeatedly flex her biceps in Mary's hands forcing them to swell even further and each flex was greeted by sighs of passion from Mary. She then said softly, "They're all for you, you can touch me anywhere you please."
Mary kept her hands on her biceps and continued to squeeze on the solid masses of muscle and moaned, "I'm in love with your biceps, they're so big and powerful, I totally love them!"
****
After what seemed to be hours of their sensual escapade, they somehow managed to keep their hands off on one another long enough to be able to finish their workout... and it was the best workout they'd ever had!
They continued working out this way whenever possible and keeping their love for one another a complete secret from everyone. Their love continued to grow along with their muscles up until their relationship struck a sour note when Mary's boyfriend Dave learned of their torrid affair... then again, maybe be was pleased by this revelation?

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Alternate Kate Part 1
            By Mystery Advertiser
            Before reading this, you might want to read the original version of
            Kate Part 1.

           

            Fresh from her armwrestling victory over Mike, Kate wanted to test
            her new muscles again. Arriving home, she burst in the door. "Guess
            what, guys?"
            "What's up, Squirt?" asked her brother.
            "I bet I can beat you in armwrestling."
            At fifteen, Tony was nearly a head taller than his sister. "I'm
            shaking," he smiled. Steve and Linda laughed at their daughter's
            newfound cockiness. "No, seriously! Mary and I have been lifting
            weights and we've gotten pretty strong." Exasperated with their
            refusal to take her seriously, Kate badgered her brother into
            accepting her challenge just to shut her up.
            The two lay down on the carpet in the classic armwrestling position.
           
            Five minutes later, Tony's head had dropped to the floor. He lay
            there breathing heavily. Kate seemed hardly breathing at all.
            Neither parent knew what to say. Kate broke the silence by turning
            to her father. "How about you, Daddy?" she grinned.
            "What?" he asked with a double take.
            "Come on! Let's see what you've got!"
            "Oh, Kate, you've got to be joking!"
            "What's the matter, honey?" Linda smirked. "Not afraid of losing to
            your little girl, are you?"
            "Of course not! I just don't want to hurt her, that's all."
            Linda looked dubious. "I don't think you have to worry about that,
            Steve. She looks pretty strong to me. Remember, Tony's almost full
            grown."
            "Afraid I'm stronger than you, Daddy?" Kate grinned wickedly.
            "Kate, sweetie, it's not that," Linda laughed. "Actually, your
            father's always been a pretty good armwrestler." She turned to her
            husband. "Tell her, Steve."
            "Well, I don't know," he looked embarrassed. "I never armwrestled
            any...athletes. But, just among my buddies, it's true I almost never
            lost."
            Kate looked impressed. "Well, why not show us the difference between
            a wimp like Tony --" she patted her big brother on the head -- "and
            a real man."
            "Hey," Tony whined, "watch who you call a wimp!"
            She looked him in the eye. "Who's going to stop me?" she asked
            evenly. He dropped his gaze. "That's what I thought, Wimp," she
            said, staring at him. He didn't say a word, and she turned again to
            her father. "There's no one else around to defend the honor of the
            male sex, Daddy," she pointed out.
            "Steve, you're not going to hurt her and you know it," Linda said
            impatiently. "Worst case, you slam her hand down like you did mine
            once. Big deal."
            Finally, looking cornered, Steve lay down across from his daughter
            and they locked hands. Linda counted off the start, "Ready? One...
            two... three... GO!"
            They both held their ground, showing no sign of strain. After a
            while, Kate asked, "Daddy, when are you going to start trying? I
            know you're not."
            He looked up at her. This was his little girl and he didn't want to
            hurt her. But it was obvious he'd to have to put in some effort, so
            he increased the pressure. Her arm didn't move. Soon, he was putting
            everything he had into it. Kate stepped up her intensity and held
            him steady. But, while she was gazing calmly at her father, he was
            looking at the floor, visibly straining. A blood vessel showed in
            relief on his temple.
            "Oh, for goodness sake, Steve! She's only ten! Can't you take her
            down?"
            The remark sent a shot of adrenaline into the girl's arm. She stayed
            relaxed, but, slowly, her father's arm actually began to move
            downward.
            "I don't believe this!" Linda exclaimed with a laugh.
            "Is that the best you can do, Daddy?" Kate seemed astonished. His
            only reply was to strain harder. His body was wracked with tension,
            but he continued to lose ground. The child took him to within inches
            of the carpet.
            "Oh, my God, Steve, are you really going to let her embarrass you
            like this?" Linda seemed incredulous. "You're a full-grown man.
            She's only a little girl! But SHE'S overpowering YOU! She IS
            stronger! I never would have believed this could happen! She looks
            like she's...MANHANDLING you! I wish you could see how helpless you
            -- Jesus Christ! Look at her muscle! It's huge! She wasn't kidding
            she's been lifting weights! Steve, am I seeing things or is her
            muscle bigger than yours? Tony, get the tape measure! Don't put him
            down yet, Sweetie. Hold him there while I measure both your muscles.
            I can't believe what I'm seeing! I've got to feel that thing....my
            GOD! Steve, her bicep is hard as a ROCK! Let me feel yours." She
            chuckled. " Are you sure you're trying, Honey? This thing feels like
            a sponge compared to hers. See how my fingers sink into your bicep?
            But when I try hers, look -- iron! I'll try with both hands. Unnnnh!
            I can't make a dent! Unbelievable! Tony, where's that tape measure?
            What do you mean, you can't find it? Oh, never mind." She looked
            pointedly at her husband. "Boys are so helpless. Actually, we don't
            even need it." She tried to wrap her hand around Kate's bicep. "Look
            at the SIZE of this thing. There's no question who's muscles are
            bigger and harder, Steve. Kate's."
            (To Be Continued?)

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Mom Part 1 - Life After the Husband and Boyfriend

After things had painfully ended between my Mom and her boyfriend Derek (from Mike Part 4), I thought that she was pretty much through with men. This was the case for quite a while. She didn't date or take any interest in men until the summer after I had finished my freshman year in college. As to be expected after her past two relationships with men, she was very skeptical of any man and thought that there would always be that chance of them trying to hurt her or her children. Despite the fact that Mary and I were now to the age and physical condition where we could adequately take care of ourselves, she still worried about us anyway... as mothers tend to do.
One day shortly after I had returned from college, Mom and I went to the grocery store to do some shopping. It was just her and I who were going to be at the house for a couple of weeks since Mary went to the beach with some friends of hers. This being the case, Mom had figured that I could come to the store with her and help her do the shopping and make up the grocery list. She headed to pick up some spaghetti sauce and some other pasta necessities while I went to pick out some ground beef for meatballs. When I came back to the aisle she was in, she was talking to some guy who I had never seen before. Being that we lived in a pretty small town, it was pretty uncommon to see a face that you didn't know. Anyway, when I got to where they were standing, I heard him say, "I've never seen a woman with arms like that, you've got really big muscles."
I immediately thought to myself that this was how my Mom ended up meeting Derek and I didn't want her to get involved with someone like that again so I butted in before she could reply.
I rudely interrupted, "Hi, I'm Mike, and you are?"
My Mom smiled and said, "Yes, this is my son Mike. Mike, this is Terry, he just moved in down the street from us."
After hearing that, I lighted up a little bit and said, "Oh, nice to meet you Terry, how do you like it here so far?"
He said, "Nice meeting you too Mike. It's a pretty nice town, I've been doing my best to get settled in so far. I've only been here for about three weeks now."
We chatted for a while and Terry seemed like a decent guy, a real nice guy too. As it turned out, he was recently divorced and thought it best to move from his old town because his ex-wife lived there her whole life and everyone in the town blamed him for their parting of ways. He was in his mid-40's and had was self employed. As far as his commenting on my Mom's muscles, that didn't come up again in the conversation.
****
On the way home from the grocery store my Mom turned to me and said, "I know why you interrupted Terry the way that you did. It was because I told you that's how Derek and I met, wasn't it?"
I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Well, kinda. I guess I overreacted, Terry seems like a really nice guy."
She said, "Yes he is, but don't worry Mike, I can take care of myself. Besides, I'm really not looking for a relationship at this point in my life anyway and I don't think that Terry is either."
I said, "I'm sorry Mom, I guess I just worry about you a little bit."
She said with a proud smile, "Thanks dear, you've grown into a fine young man."
I started to blush a little. No matter how old you get, it's always kind of funny to think of your Mom thinking of you as an adult no matter how much you strive to have yourself be seen that way.
****
That night I thought about meeting Terry at the grocery store and realized that I was actually out of line. This guy was just trying to make friends in a new town and that was it. It wasn't like he was acting like one of those guys who just wants to use women for sex, he was just being friendly. Then again, it did kind of catch me off guard that he commented on my Mom's muscles because I know the way that my mind works and I wouldn't say anything like that unless I was thinking about getting some sort of thrill from those muscles... a feel for example.
My Mom had all together stopped working out after she beat the crap out of Derek because it really scared that she had the strength and ability to beat someone to death with her bare hands. She didn't ever want to be in that position again, so she thought it best to discontinue her lifting. Although it had been years since she had stopped lifting, she still had some pretty good sized muscles... definitely noticeable.
The next day when I was out at the shopping center picking up some new shorts for the summer, I saw Terry across the store. I figured that I should go talk to him and apologize for the way I rudely interrupted him when he was talking to my Mom.
I walked toward him and said, "Hey Terry, what's up?"
He turned from the tie rack that he was looking at and said, "Oh, hi Mike, how are you doing today?"
I said, "Pretty good. Listen, I'm sorry about the way I sort of snapped at you yesterday. I guess I can be a little protective of my Mom at times."
He nodded his head in agreement and said, "I know what you mean, I was the same way when my Dad passed away and I saw my Mom talking to any guy that I didn't know. I guess I thought I had to protect her. So, you're Mom told me that you're in college, where do you go?"
I proudly said, "I'm going to University of Bridgeport. I just finished my freshman year."
He said, "I hear that's a good school, especially for their engineering program."
I laughed and said, "I hope so, that's what I'm going for, chemical engineering."
Terry and I continued to talk for a while and ended up going to the pizza place that was in the shopping center to get a bite to eat for lunch. The more I talked to this guy, I thought to myself that he was really a great guy. He was polite, interesting, financially brilliant (he made a ton of money in the market and was now making a living through Internet marketing) and single. Adding up all of those things, I thought that he might be someone good for my Mom to get to know a little bit better. This being the case, I took it upon myself to invite him over for dinner that night.
****
When I got home, I told my Mom that I had bumped into Terry at the shopping center earlier and invited him over for dinner that night.
She said, "Oh, that's nice. I guess I'll just have to make one more steak than I had planned on."
I was caught off guard by her matter-of-fact attitude and said, "What's the matter Mom? Are you upset that I invited him for dinner? If you are, I can always get in touch with him and let him know that we're going to have to do it some other time."
She said, "Oh no, there's no need to do that. He's a nice guy, that's fine that you invited him to dinner. It'll be nice to have some company for a change."
There was something in the way that she was acting about this dinner affair that struck me as kind of odd. Perhaps she realized what I was attempting to do and wasn't overly thrilled about it. I guess time would have to tell.
****
That evening when Terry showed up, my Mom was still somewhat in that apathetic mood that she had been in earlier, it almost seemed like she was trying to hide something. Terry had brought a dessert dish with him to show his appreciation for being invited as true gentlemen do. I was sure to point his out to my Mom.
Being that it was such a nice summer evening, Mom had planned to eat outside on the picnic table. She was outside just finishing the steaks and potatoes on the grill when Terry went out to see if there was anything that he could give her a hand with.
She turned to him and smiled and said, "No thanks Terry, I think that I have everything under control. By the way, thanks for bringing dessert, what did you bring anyway?"
Terry stated proudly, "I brought a raspberry cheesecake, I made it myself today, I hope you like it."
My Mom's face lit up and she said, "Oh, I'm sure I will. I absolutely love raspberries."
I was happy to see this because it appeared that whatever had been on her mind finally gave way and she was going to enjoy the evening now.
Mom served the steaks up and they looked delicious. We all dug in and enjoyed the meal. Terry broke the feasting silence by saying, "This steak is the best I have ever had, what's your secret?"
My Mom smiled and said, "Thanks, but you know that a good chef never gives away her secrets in order to keep people coming back for more."
Terry nodded agreeingly and said, "I see your point, I guess this means I'll have to come back again to enjoy a steak this good. Then again, I'm no slouch in the kitchen, so you're going to have to come over to my house sometime to enjoy some of my specialties."
Both Mom and I agreed to that invite, but in my mind I was thinking already that I would back out at the last minute in order that these two could have a little time together. The more I thought about it, the more I saw these two getting together. No doubt about it, Terry was a great guy.
Just as we had finished dinner I said, "That was great Mom, now I know what I've been missing while I was away at school... a good, home-cooked meal. I'm sorry to eat and run, but I told the guys that I was going to meet them out tonight to go catch a movie."
My Mom said, "OK dear, just don't be out too late, have a good time."
Terry jokingly seconded my Mom's sentiment by saying, "Now you be sure to listen to your Mother young man."
Of course my cutting out early that evening was all part of my master plan to get them together. When I walked back into the house, the two of them appeared to be getting into a good conversation and they were both smiling.
****
That night when I got home from the movies, Terry was still there... it was around 11:00. Apparently they really hit it off, otherwise he would have been gone a long while ago. they were sitting on the couch talking about exercise.
When I walked into the room, I heard my Mom say that she used to work out all the time after Dad left and she got really strong, but eventually decided to stop.
Terry asked, "Why did you stop Missy?"
My Mom sat quietly and finally said, "Well, I guess I realized that I didn't want my body to look like that after all."
Terry responded, "That's too bad, judging by the way you look now, I'm sure you could have easily won professional competitions. For someone who hasn't worked out for as long as you, you've still got some pretty big muscles." He then reached out and felt her upper arm.
My Mom gave her bicep a little twitch and said, "I never thought about that. At the time, I just liked being strong and healthy."
Almost oblivious to what she had said, Terry said enthusiastically, "Wow Missy, you've got really big biceps, let me see you make a muscle."
To my surprise, she didn't give it a second thought, she raised her arms in a double bicep pose and said, "You mean like this?"
Her biceps still looked pretty good despite the fact that she hadn't lifted for such a while. The still had the same fullness and peak that they had before, just not quite as big.
Terry's face lit up in astonishment and he said, "Jesus Missy, I could tell that you had some muscles in your arms, but I had no idea that they were this big. Can I feel them?"
My Mom nodded in agreement and he placed his hand on top of her right bicep. She said, "Pretty impressive, huh? Carrying groceries can do wonders." She then gave her arm a couple of flexes while he was still feeling her bicep.
Terry said in a semi-dazed voice, "I've never felt a muscle like this on a woman, it's so big and hard."
I then chimed into the conversation, "You should have seen her back when she was lifting weights every day. She was in even better shape back then."
Terry turned as if I had startled him and quickly removed his hand from my Mom's bicep and said, "Oh hi Mike, I didn't realize that you were here." He seemed almost embarrassed that I had seen him admiring my Mom's muscles.
My Mom then said, "He's right, I was in much better shape back when I used to lift weights, I've been considering starting up again actually."
Terry then said, "That's great. What do you think about having a workout partner? I know someone who would be interested."
My Mom replied sarcastically, "Well, I don't know about a workout partner, you'll have to introduce me to this person first. I don't want to be trapped in the basement with a stranger with all of those weights around."
Terry laughed and said, "So then it's settled, when do you want to start?"
At this point I headed off to bed happy with myself because it looked like the two of them were going to get together and there was a chance that something would develop. Despite my going to bed, Mom and Terry continued to talk, I have no idea about what they "talked" about.
>>> Here's what happened <<<
Just as Mike started walking up the stairs, Terry turned to Missy and said, "So, when do you want to start working out again?"
She said, "I've been thinking about it for a while, how's tomorrow work for you?"
He said, "That's fine with me. You'll have to do me one favor though... don't show me up too much. I have a feeling that you're a lot stronger than me judging by the size of those arms."
She smiled gently and said, "Don't worry Terry, I have a feeling that you'll keep up with me just fine, After all, it has been a very long time since I've picked up any weights. I have a feeling that these aren't as strong as they might look." She then raised her right arm into a tight bicep flex forming that nicely peaked muscle which Terry had found so impressive earlier.
Terry placed his hand on her flexed muscle and said sincerely, "There's no way that I can compete with this muscle, it's as hard as a rock."
Missy then said, "Well, let's just see how you fare against it in a little late night competition."
Terry then said, "OK Missy, if that's what you want to do. You're going to win though. Were you thinking armwrestling?"
Missy smiled and said, "As a matter of fact, that is what I was thinking... for starters. We can armwrestle right here on the floor."
They both laid belly down on the floor facing one another and before they grasped one another's hands, Missy said, "What do you say we make this a little interesting?"
Terry gave her a strange look and said, "How would you like to make it interesting."
Missy gave him a seductive smile and said, "Well, what would you like if you won, anything at all." She then ran her tongue across her lips.
Terry squirmed a little on the floor as if he were readjusting his position to make his hard-on a little more comfortable and said, "I don't know. I don't want to be too forward. Although I may be a really nice guy, I'm still a guy at heart."
Missy took his hand and gave it a little kiss and said, "You don't have to worry about being forward... anything you want. I know what I want if I win and it starts with a kiss."
Terry looked at her with that stupid look guys have when they think they're going to score and said, "Well, I guess that's all we need to know because there's no doubt in my mind that you're going to win. But just to make sure that you don't let me win how about this? If I win, you have to clean my house inside and out from top to bottom."
Missy smiled at Terry and said, "Gee, you're such a romantic guy, I thought you said you were going to come up with something to make me want to win."
Terry said while placing his arm in the starting position, "OK woman, lets get this over with... my house could really use a good cleaning."
She smiled and took a firm hold of his hand and said, "Very funny, I'm not gripping your hand too tight am I?" With that said, she began to increase the pressure with which she was holding his hand.
He did his best to show that he wasn't in pain and said through slightly gritted teeth, "Whenever you're ready."
They started on the count of three and they each held their arm steady for about 20 seconds. Then Terry said, "Come on Ms. Muscles, I know you've got more power in those big arms than this. If you don't, you're going to have a really tough time cleaning my house."
After hearing that, Missy gave him a wink and slowly started pushing his hand down toward the floor. About 2 inches from the floor, she stopped and held steady for a couple of seconds then started letting Terry pull her arm back up.
When their arms were back at the starting position, Terry was beginning to break a sweat across him brow and he was showing signs of fatigue. On the other hand, Missy looked like she hadn't used an ounce of effort yet.
She then said to Terry, "Oh no, it looks like you're going to beat me after all, whatever am I going to do? It looks like this muscle wasn't all it was cracked up to be, just look at it." She then started making it bounce over and over. "So, what do you think Terry? I know you like my muscles, don't you?"
Terry began to stare at her bicep coming to life and started bearing down harder... but to no avail. He then said, "I give up, you win."
She then said, "Oh, I haven't won yet, I still have to put your arm down to the floor... no draws or submissions here. Besides you didn't answer my question."
Terry was still giving it everything he had and not making her arm move at all. Through his struggle he said, "Yes I do Terry, I like them a lot. Now could you just finish this off?"
She then began playing with him by gripping his hand and flexing her bicep and said, "Well, I guess I've still got some power left in these muscles after all." Within a split second, his hand was on the floor.
She then lifted his hand to her mouth and gave in another kiss and said, "I hope I didn't hurt you too much there, I was just determined not to clean your house."
Terry started to rub the arm that was just slammed to the floor and said, "You're even stronger than I thought. I didn't give you any challenge at all. I can only imagine how strong you were back when you used to work out all the time."
Missy then slipped her hands under his armpits and curled him toward her until they were face to face and said, "Well, I'll be that strong again and you'll be there lifting at my side every step of the way." She then planted a full, passionate kiss on his lips.
After they finished their first kiss, Terry said, "Well, I guess it's time for me to pay up now, huh?"
She smiled at him, stood up and said, "That's right dear, you're all mine now... anything I say, you do." She then started to unbutton her blouse revealing her large, firm breasts and a slight sign of pectoral separation.
Before Terry could stand up, she reached down and lifted him to his feet in one smooth and quick motion. She then said, "Now it's time to see what these muscles can do."
Before Terry knew what was going on, she lifted him up under the armpits and carried him over to the couch. She sat him down next to the armrest and planted another kiss on him.
She then leaned over in front of him and pulled down her panties from underneath her skirt revealing her nicely shaped ass.
Terry stood there with a look of astonishment because he knew what was happening (obviously) and also he didn't see a single tan line on her ass. He thought that she must tan in the nude, this thought sent even more blood rushing to his already full erection.
Missy stood up and saw the large bulge in his pants and said, "Well, I guess it's time that we give him a little breathing room." She then unzipped and removed his pants while they kissed passionately.
They both were completely undressed in a minute and Terry found himself face to face with the most incredibly shaped body he had ever seen. She was flawless, every muscle on her body was perfectly shaped and her tits were immaculate, they stood up like the breasts of a 20 year old.
Without saying a word, she leaned over the armrest of the couch and reached behind herself to pull Terry into her tight insides. As Terry started into the motion, Missy raised up both of her arms and said, "I want you to hold onto these, if you can handle them." She then gave both of her biceps a hard flex sending them to their largest size in two years.
Terry placed his hands on her swollen biceps and started to work harder on her lower regions. The size of her biceps was incredible. They filled his hands and then some. She started flexing her biceps over and over making them even larger and harder.
Terry was in heaven, her insides were so tight that he wasn't sure he would be able to hold out for much longer. Her biceps felt so good and hard flexing in his hands that he realized he had to pause for a second and suggest a new position so Missy wouldn't think that he was a "two-minute man".
He stopped his motion and said to Missy that it would feel great if he did her up against the wall. He was about to lift her up and carry her over, but before he could, she lifted him into her powerful arms and started kissing him as she carried him across the room. Between kisses Terry said, "Oh Missy, you're so strong and you're muscles are so big.... you've got me so turned on right now."
She kissed him again and said, "I know you're turned on right now... so am I. I've wanted you since the first time I saw you. You're pretty damn sexy yourself."
She sat him back down near the wall and pulled him toward her as he re-inserted himself into her inviting pussy. Once again, she started flexing her arms in a powerful double bicep pose over and over. Terry raised his hands to her big arms and held on tight while keeping a steady motion pressing her against the wall.
They kept going at it and with each flex, her biceps grew larger and harder. With the growth of her biceps, Terry's motion grew faster and faster until he finally reached the point where he could no longer hold out. The feeling of her tight, wet pussy around his cock combined with the feeling of her incredible muscles were more than he could stand any longer. For Missy, the feeling of his large member and his tight grasp on her biceps brought her to the brink of orgasm.
They both reached climax at the same time and Missy let out a loud cry of passion and pleasure which she quickly stifled because she remembered that her son was upstairs sleeping.
After the last flash of passion had died down, Terry said, "That was incredible, you're incredible."
Missy gave him another kiss and said, "You were amazing yourself, just imagine how much better it will be when we're both in top shape though."
They returned to the couch and sat there holding one another quietly enjoying the moment which had just ended.
**** >>> Back to Mike's point of view <<<
I woke up the next morning and was pretty damn happy with myself because I had a feeling that my Mom and Terry were going to be seeing one another after the way things went last night before I went to bed. Those two really seemed to hit it off.
When I went downstairs to get breakfast, I heard a sound I hadn't heard for a long time. The sound of weights clanging from the basement and Mom laughing. I also heard Terry down there too, so I figured that I'd leave those two "kids" alone.
****
Those two kept up with the weight training and Mom gradually regained the size and strength that she had before things went wrong with Derek. Terry was also making progress and their relationship really flourished. Everything was going just fine until Terry ex-wife came to town because she wanted a piece of his business despite the fact that they were divorced. Mom didn't want to hear anything of the sort... but that's another story...

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Mom Part 2 - Terry's Ex-Wife

Terry and my Mom had been dating for a couple months now and I couldn't be happier. Terry was a great guy and I was so pleased with myself because I was the one who brought the two of them together. They were both working out and were each in great condition. My Mom had gotten back to the shape she was in before things wrong with Derek. I have to admit that she has a real propensity for putting on muscle mass because I had been working out continuously and she had surpasses me in the muscular size category... truly amazing!
****
One day Terry came over for one of his usual visits and it was pretty obvious that there was something bothering him.
My Mom taking note of the look of concern on Terry's face said, "What's the matter dear, I can tell there's something on your mind."
Terry gave her a hello kiss and said, "Well, I just got a call from my ex-wife and she's coming to town tomorrow... she said that I owe her part of the business that I'm running now because I started it when we were still married."
Missy said, "What do you mean? Hasn't she already taken you for enough?"
Terry said with a trace of anger in his voice, "Yeah, that wicked woman has taken way more than she ever deserved... there's no way in hell that she'll be getting a piece of my new business."
Missy smiled and flexed her solid right bicep and said, "Well perhaps I should pay her a little visit when she comes to town to let her know that I'm taking a part of your business so there's nothing left for her... we'll just see what she has to say about that."
Terry laughed and said, "Missy, I didn't know that you were taking part of my business you feisty little woman you."
Missy quickly raised her other arm and struck a double bicep pose and said back, "Who are you calling little Terry? Do these look little to you?"
Terry walked over to her and began to feel her large biceps and said, "Not in the least my sweet, maybe I should introduce you to her just for the sake of intimidation... she's a big, fat cow."
Missy smiled and said, "Well, if she's a fat cow, I have to show her where the real beef is, right sweetie?"
Terry said almost laughing, "Yeah, I can just see the look on her face when she meets you... she was pretty strong, but nothing compared to you."
****
The next day, Mom heads over to Terry's house wearing a tank top and tight shorts ready to dazzle and shock Terry's fat ex-wife with her muscles... ready to scare the bitch out of town.
When she gets there, Terry answers the door and the ex-wife is already in the house sitting on the couch taking up plenty of space.
Terry greeds her with a kiss and says, "Hi dear, this is my ex-wife Tonya."
Missy walks over to Tonya and extends and shakes her hand, "Hello Tonya, what brings you here?"
As Missy shakes her hand, she begins to tighten her grip as a means to start the intimidation... but it didn't appear to be working.
Tonya snaps back, "Hello Missy, I see that you work out, not very strong though judging by the way you're trying to squeeze my hand... let me show you how it's done."
With that said, Tonya readjusts her grip on Missy's hand and starts squeezing. Missy was giving it her best grip, but much to her surprise, she was starting to feel the pressure from Tonya.
Tonya smiles in delight at the surprised look on Missy's face and says, "Are you done or do you want me to apply some real pressure?"
Missy yanks her hand from Tonya's vice-like grip and said, "What in the hell are you doing here? You have no right to Terry's business."
Tonya lets out a laugh and says, "First of all little Missy, this isn't your concern. Secondly, if you're here to intimidate me, which I'm sure Terry was hoping you could do, you're not doing a good job at all. I'd suggest that you sit there quietly and let Terry and I discuss business."
Just as Missy was about to get in the fat woman's face, Terry stepped in and said, "Listen Tonya, you've got no right to the business that I'm running now. You've already gotten more than enough from me after out divorce, I think you should leave."
Tonya shakes her head from side to side and says, "I'm sorry dear, but you know if I want something I get it... and I want part of your business."
Terry fires back, "That's out of the question, it's never going to happen."
Tonya replies confidently, "Terry, Terry, Terry... you know you're not man enough to stop me when I want something. You can either do this the easy way or the hard way."
Missy jumped from her seat in rage and shouts, "Listen you bloated tub, if you want anything from him, you've gotta go through me first."
Tonya let out a hearty laugh and said smugly, "Surely you're not talking about me having to physically go through you... you're making me laugh."
Missy was slightly caught off guard by this statement and said, "If you think you can go through me, give it your best try chubby." She then raised her arms in a very impressive double bicep pose to intimidate to heavier woman.
Tonya raised her overweight body from the couch and said, "If you think that I'm going to be scared by those muscles, you've got another thing coming." Tonya then raised her arms in a double bicep to square off with Missy.
Both Terry and Missy were amazed at what they saw. Tonya's arms which appeared large with fat a few seconds ago were now swollen with large mounds of muscle covered by a slight layer of fat. Her biceps were nothing short of the size of softballs.
Tonya held her large muscles high and turned to Terry and said, "You remember these don't you Terry... they're just a bit bigger now though. Thanks for leaving your home gym behind."
She then turned to Missy and said, "Now what were you saying about having to go through you again? Do you really think you can handle these muscles? I don't."
Tonya continued, "I might be overweight, but these muscles are for real and you really don't want to see what they can do." She then pressed her palms together in front of her large belly causing her chest muscles to flex resulting in her fat breasts bouncing up and down on command.
Missy and Terry stood there in awe. They could not believe the amount of muscle that this fat woman was riding beneath her rolls of flabby skin.
Tonya laughed again and said, "Now that's more like it, now you're going to give me what I want Terry... right now!"
Missy became suddenly enraged by this fat, yet powerful, woman bossing around her boyfriend and lashed out at her, "You fat fucking bitch!" She then launched a right hook at Tonya catching her square in the mouth.
Tonya reeled back a few steps from the blow and nearly fell over the end table. She regained her balance and blood was coming from her mouth. She wiped it away with her hand and said, "Not bad for such a little girl, but you should have listened to me and just sat there quietly."
Tonya took a few steps toward Missy and raised her hands into a fighting stance. "Do you want to try that now? I'm ready for you this time."
Missy charged the heavy woman planning to tackle her, but when her shoulder hit Tonya's stomach, she barely took a step back. Tonya then wrapped her powerful arms around Missy and lifted her off of the ground in an up side down bear hug. "Now you're going to see just what these muscles can do, get ready to take your last breath."
Missy's arms and legs were swinging wildly trying to get away from Tonya's death grip, but she was utterly powerless.
Before Tonya knew what happened, Terry had come over and punched her square in the back shouting, "Things are different now you bitch, you can't muscle me around anymore!"
The shock of the unexpected punch caused Tonya to let out a schreik of pain and to drop Missy to the floor landing on her head. She turned to see Terry standing there with clenched fists at the ready. Before she could blurt out another smart remark, Terry landed a left, then a right hook to her face causing the bleeding to worsen.
Tonya took a couple of steps back to regain her balance and said, "I'll show you that I can, and will, push you around you little wimp." She then swung a right toward Terry's stomach, but he was quick enough to avoid her powerful punch. He then quickly countered with another shot to her kidneys.
Tonya arched her back up in pain and said, "That's it, I'm tired on playing around with you... it's time to finish this."
Missy had gotten back to her feet and stepped in front of Tonya as she was approaching Terry and said, "I'm sorry Tonya, but like I said before, you have to get through me to get to him." She then fired a right into the bloated belly of Tonya causing the large woman to double over in pain.
Before Tonya was able to stand straight up again, Missy nailed her square in the face with a swift kick that send her the rest of the way to the floor. Her mouth was bleeding like crazy at this point.
She slowly got back to her feet and said, "Come on little muscle girl, I've got a surprise for you."
Missy started to charge her once again going for the mid-section, but was greeted by a left uppercut than sent her flying back onto her ass. Missy sat there in a dazed state not sure whether she'd just been hit by a fist or a truck.
Tonya then raised her arms in a double biceps and said, "OK, which one of you wants to see what these muscles can do next... come on, they're itching to kick your sorry asses."
Terry went over to help Missy from the floor and looked up at Tonya with fear in his eyes and said, "No more Tonya, please don't hurt her anymore. You're too strong for either of us."
Tonya smiled with blood pouring from her mouth and said, "Just like the old days, you'll always be a wimp. You should have known better than to think that you'd ever be stronger than me Terry." She then started flexing her softball sized biceps repeatedly. "As for you little Missy, these are what REAL muscles look like. Look at how big they are."
Missy got to her feet and had a large bruise on her chin and said, "Sorry Tonya, I can't see anything past that big belly and six chins you have. Why don't you come over here and give me a closer look."
Terry was getting nervous because he didn't want Tonya to hurt Missy any more, but there was nothing he could do to keep Missy's mouth shut or hold her back.
Tonya walked over into Missy's face and flexed her massive bicep right in front of her eyes and said, "Close enough for you?" She then swung her elbow into Missy's chin knocking her to the floor once again. "God, you're a stupid woman, how many times do I have to knock your ass down before you stay down?"
Missy Got back to her feet once again and said, "Let's make it one more time, if you think you can."
Tonya lunged toward Missy with a right hook, but missed her target leaving her ribs wide open for a retaliation. Missy threw a series of hard punches into her ribs sending the fat woman to the floor in pain.
Missy stepped back and flexed her own double bicep and said, "These muscles might not be as big as yours, but I see they work just as well."
Tonya looked up and said, "You're dead bitch!"
Missy gave Tonya a wink and said, "I really don't think so."
Tonya put back to her feet and shouted, "Fuck you!"
She then threw another right hook at Missy which missed again. Missy once again pelted her in the ribs with a series of punches. Just as Tonya was about to fall to the floor, Missy grabbed her by the hair and threw a series of right jabs to her face.
Missy let her go as she dropped to the floor unconscious and said, "Why don't you go fuck yourself bitch and get you disgusting, fat ass out of here."
She then felt Terry's hand on her shoulder as he said, "Are you all right Missy?"
She turned to him and started to cry and said, "Oh yes dear, I'm fine. I'm just glad that you're OK."
Terry gave her a hug and asked caringly, "What's the matter, is everything OK?"
Missy wiped the tears from her eyes and said, "Oh yes, everything just fine. The last time I did something like this to someone, I swore I'd never lift weights again. This time, I'm going to keep working out harder and harder. I don't like hurting people, but I hate it when people I know get hurt."
Terry hugged her tighter and said, "You may have saved my life there. I had no idea she was this strong now... I love you Missy."
She looked him in the eyes and gave him a deep kiss and then said, "I love you too... that's why I did what I did. No one will ever hurt you if there's anything I can do about it." She then flexed her right bicep which had grown to larger than a baseball from the excitement and said, "These muscles are yours if you want them."
Terry then kissed her lightly on the lips then kissed the peak of her bicep and said, "I'm a lucky man to have a woman like you."
Missy then flexed her bicep a little harder trapping his head between her bicep and forearm and said, "And I'm lucky to have a man like you who appreciates these muscles."
Terry continued kissing her bicep not even noticing she had his head trapped in the muscular vice of her arm. "Oh Terry, you really know how to get me hot. But we should toss this fat piece of trash outside before she wakes up."
She released his head from her muscle lock and proceeded over to where Tonya laid unconscious on the floor. She then bent over and lifted the large woman into her arms.
Terry stood there with a look of shock on has face and said, "Holy shit you're strong! She must weight over 300 pounds."
Missy said though a slightly strained voice, "Yeah, she is a heavy one, could you get the door for me?"
Terry opened the door and Missy carried the mass of woman through the threshold out onto the porch. The boards of the porch creaked beneath her feet due the weight. Missy walked to the edge of the steps and dumped the heavy load onto the front lawn.
She turned to go back into the house and Terry was standing there smiling. He reached his arm out to her and said, "You're one incredible woman."
Missy flexed her right bicep which was even larger than before and said, "Let's go back inside and I'll show you just how incredible I am."
He reached out and grabbed onto her bicep and leaned in for a kiss. She raised her other arm and he quickly had his hand on that muscle as well. She began to repeatedly flex her big biceps and between kisses he said, "You're my hero... you're my muscle woman... flex them hard for me."
For the first time ever, Terry placed his hands on her butt and lifted her around his waist and said, "You've done enough lifting tonight, it's my turn now, lets go to bed."
He then turned back into the house and Missy closed the door behind them.
****
That night Missy and Terry nursed each other's wounds and engaged in a sexual session like none they've had before. For Terry, seeing this woman defend him made him hornier than ever before. For Missy, knowing that she could take care of her man in that way was almost orgasmic in itself.
The two slept in late the next day and thought that Tonya would have finally woken up and gone home with her tail between her fat legs, but Tonya had other plans. She waited quietly on the porch for the lovers to emerge tending to her battered body waiting for the chance for her to unleash her superior strength on the smaller victors... but that is another story...

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Missy Part 3 - The next morning with Tonya

After the brutal battle that Missy and Terry had with Terry's ex-wife Tonya, they went upstairs to the bedroom to tend to their wounds, among other things. They both had figured that Tonya would have gone home after the beating which she had received.
The next morning, they went downstairs and for a nice breakfast. Both of them were pretty sore from the activities of the night before... those which involved Tonya and those which didn't as well.
Missy sat at the table rubbing her sore jaw and asked, "What was it like being married to a beast like that? Was she always that way?"
Terry stood at the over cooking breakfast and said, "Well, she was always a bitch if that's what you mean. But she wasn't always so strong though. She must have been doing some serious lifting since I left."
Missy sat at the table still checking out her wounds and said, "Did she boss you around when you were married?"
Terry said quietly, "Yeah, she did. She was always stronger than me so she got her way one way of another. After a while, I had to get away from her."
Missy replied, "I know what you mean, my ex-husband was that way too, he was always insulting me and making me feel like I was dirt. He almost never hit me though."
Terry said in an odd tone, "Oh, Tonya used to hit me all right. After a while, I just gave her what she wanted so she wouldn't beat me up anymore. I actually told the guys at work that I was taking boxing lessons so I could explain the bruises."
Missy walked over to the stove, have Terry a hug and said, "Well, you don't have to worry about her anymore. I'll take care of you and never hurt you."
Terry turned about and gave her a kiss on the bruised cheek and said, "I know, that's why I love you."
****
After they finished eating breakfast, Terry was going to walk Missy home. As they walked out the front door and down the steps, they heard a voice from the swing at the corner of the porch. "I'm afraid we still have some unfinished business."
Just as they turned around, Tonya was running toward them and jumped off of the porch toward them. Before they knew what was going on, Tonya's massive 300 pound frame was upon them and they were trapped beneath her.
As they hit the ground, Tonya let out a grunt and said, "There's a little matter of getting even that we need to discuss this morning. It's payback time."
Missy and Terry were trapped on the ground and both of them had the wind knocked from them. With such a weight on them, they were having trouble regaining their breath.
Tonya let out a laugh and said, "Oh, what's the matter? Did I hurt you too much last night for either of you to want to play this morning?" She then stood up and grabbed both Terry and Missy by the hair and started dragging them back into the house. "We wouldn't want to disturb your neighbors this early in the morning, now would we?"
Tonya walked them through the door while they were both just starting to regain their breath. She dropped Terry's head to the floor and grabbed Missy by the neck and lifted her up to eye level. She said with a sneer, "You may have gotten the best of me last night, but I know you can't do it again." She then buried a hard right into Missy's stomach.
Missy bent in half from the impact and sounded like she was going to vomit. She was trying to say something back to Tonya, but the only thing that was coming out of her mouth was coughing.
Tonya picked her up once again by the neck and brought her back up to eye level. She laughed in her face and said, "I knew you couldn't handle these muscles, not in the least." Tonya raised her free arm and flexed her softball sized bicep for Missy to see through her dazed condition.
Terry had regained his breath and jumped on Tonya's back and started choking her. Tonya's grip on Missy's throat loosened and she fell to the floor in pain. Terry shouted, "You should have left when you had the chance, now I'm going to kill you." Terry's hold around her neck was strong and the big woman dropped to her knees as the air was being cut off from her brain.
Out of desperation, Tonya threw an elbow into Terry's ribs which connected and caused him to immediately release his hold on her neck. Terry had a nice bruise on his ribs from the night before, so it hurt twice like crazy. He fell back onto the floor grabbing his side in pain.
Tonya stood up choking and said, "Just look at you two... how pathetic! I'm only one woman and I could kill both of you if I wanted to. Rather than doing that, I think I'll just beat you senseless."
Tonya turned to Terry and started walking toward him feeling her large biceps and said, "I think I'll start with you wimp. It's time you see what these new muscles of mine can really do to a man... what I used to do to you was nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you now."
Terry started to back pedal from her trying to get to his feet when he backed into the couch. Tonya stood over him laughing and said, "No where to run little man, it's time for you to go to sleep."
Just as she reached down to pick him up, Terry kicked her in the right knee cap which sent her to the floor. She grabbed her knee and shouted, "You little prick, when I get up, you're dead now!"
Terry quickly got to his feet and ran over to the downed monstrosity. He raised his right foot over her chest intending to stomp the live from her. His foot didn't reach it's destination though. Tonya caught it on the way down in her powerful hands and twisted his ankle a full 180 degrees. Terry went twirling face first to the floor.
Keeping hold of his foot, Tonya got to her knees (showing great pain) and started pushing the foot toward his head. She stopped pushing his leg half way to his head and said, "I have a better idea." She then pulled him closer and lifted him from the floor by the armpits. "I'm going to crush the life out of you. I want you to die in these powerful arms knowing that you were never a real man."
She wrapped her big arms around him and started to squeeze. Her biceps expanded into his ribs while her hands were crushing into his chest. "This is kind of fun, what do you think of this?" She then started repeatedly flexing her massive biceps into his ribs. Each flex caused him to scream in pain and one step closer to death.
The only thing that saved Terry from dying in her arms was a frantic flailing of his legs which solidly connected with the knee which he had damaged just moments ago. Tonya screamed and threw him across the room crashing onto the coffee table.
At this point Tonya was feeling nothing but rage. She let out a scream that was like a battle cry and literally threw the couch out of her way and against the wall. She had completely forgotten about Missy who was finally starting to come to.
Tonya stormed toward Terry ready to end his life when Missy tripped her up. Before she could get back to her feet, Missy jumped onto her back and started hitting her in the back of the head with a flurry of rights and lefts. Someone Tonya managed to buck Missy off of her despite the pounding she was receiving.
Missy fell back onto her ass, but was not phased by this minor setback. She had to defend her man no matter what, otherwise he was going to be killed.
Tonya looked down at Terry who wasn't moving much and turned her attention to Missy. She rubbed the back of her head causing her bicep to swell enormously and said, "Well, I guess I can take care of you first if you want."
Missy spat back at her, "You weren't woman enough to take me last night and you're not now either. You should left last night when you finally woke up."
Tonya smiled at her through her scabbed and bruised face and said, "Get real, it took two of you last night and as you can see you're sissy boy isn't going to be helping you now."
Missy winked at her and waved her on, "Come on jiggles, I know you want some of this." She flexed her bicep and continued, "They're smaller than yours, but I'm going to kick your ass... again!"
Tonya stood straight up and flexed a double bicep and said, "Don't have me laugh Missy. You know as well as I that there's no way that you can keep me from doing whatever I want to you. Take a good look at these muscles, I can break you like a twig. My muscles were as big as yours before I ever even touched a weight in my life."
Missy laughed back hiding her fear and said, "How much of those muscles is fat? You appear to have more than your fair share of that you piece of shit."
Tonya sneered and said, "You're about to find out." She charged Missy and started to throw a right hook. Missy ducked under the punch, but Tonya never followed through. Tonya then nailed Missy in the face with a left hook she never saw coming. Missy's head jerked back and she fell hard back onto the floor with blood all over her face.
Tonya just stood there and flexed her left bicep and gave it a kiss. "So, does that feel like there was any fat behind it you little bitch?" She then flexed her right bicep and said, "but this one is even stronger and harder, I want you to feel a punch from this one too... come and get it."
She then heard Terry finally getting back to his feet slowly so she turned from Missy and calmly walked over to him. She grabbed him by the neck with her left hand and held him up at arm's length and said to Missy, "Just watch what this right bicep can do to someone's face."
Missy tried to scramble to her feet to help him, but she wasn't fast enough. Tonya cocked her arm back, gave her massive bicep a flex and drove a punch square into Terry's face sending blood flying everywhere and sending him slamming into the wall unconscious.
Missy was charging at Tonya who threw a right hook at her. Lucky for Missy, Tonya missed her target and left herself wide open for a retaliation. Missy hammered Tonya on the temple with the back of her hand and the big woman dropped to the floor.
Tonya was stunned by this punch and laid on the floor for several seconds before moving. Missy rolled her onto her back and straddled her pinning her powerful arms to the floor with her knees. Before Tonya knew what was happening, she was greeted by Missy's right hand... then left... then right again.
Missy pounded her in the face several times before she finally stopped. Surprisingly, Tonya still conscious and she managed to say through her bloody mouth, "Please, no more... you win... I give up."
Missy pulled the hair back from here eyes and said, "So now you expect mercy from me after you were going to kill me and the man I love? Give me one reason why I shouldn't finish you right now?"
Tonya looked up at the smaller woman who had beaten her once again and said, "I can't take anymore... I'll never bother Terry again, I promise."
Missy sighed and looked at Terry lying unconscious slumping against the wall. His face was completely covered with blood. She then looked down at Tonya and said, "OK, I'll stop beating you, but you're not getting off that easily. Your fat ass is going to pay for what you've done here... you're ass is going to jail sweetheart."
Tonya's eyes lit up with surprise and fear as she shouted, "No, anything but that. You'll never hear from me again, I promise."
Missy weighed her options as she took another look at Terry and said, "Nah, that's not good enough, it's the slammer for you and I want you to remember that it was a little woman like me who sent you there. I want you to have this image to keep you awake at nights." Missy then proudly flexed her biceps over the defeated woman and continued to say, "It was these 'little' muscles that beat the crap out of you. You're nothing but a worthless sack of shit."
Missy held her left bicep up and said, "Now I want you to see what this right bicep can do to a woman's face." She raised her right arm again into a mighty flex, then unleashed a powerful punch on Tonya's nose knocking her out cold and splattering blood everywhere. "Goodnight you fat fuck!"
****
Missy got up from her perch of power and quickly went to check on Terry's condition. His face had been beaten badly, but he was still breathing. She immediately called for an ambulance for Terry and herself.
She returned to Tonya with a length of rope and tied her hands and feet together behind her back just in case she woke up before the police arrived. Out of pure hatred, she gave her one more hard punch to the face causing even more damage.
When Tonya's trial came around, she was convicted on assault and attempted murder. Also, all the years of abuse which Terry endured during their marriage came to light. It was no wonder he tried to vanish without a trace when he left her. It was amazing that he actually survived the years of marriage with her based on the beatings which he described.
Terry never heard from Tonya again after the trial where she actually apologized for what she had done. She was sentenced to 20 years in a maximum security prison based on her shear brutal nature. When she went to prison, she continued her violent ways... but that is another story.
As for Missy and Terry, they got married after a couple of months. Although their injuries were pretty severe from their battle with Tonya (especially Terry's), time did heal their physical wounds. They both kept working out and Missy continued to get stronger as did Terry. For their honeymoon, they went to Las Vegas where they received a most interesting offer... but that also is another story.

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74


Mountain Visit


When I was much, much younger than I am now (18 to be exact), my family took a vacation in the mountains of West Virginia.  This was the last year I was expecting to take a family vacation with my family because I was leaving for college in the fall.  While we were there, I learned something about myself that I never knew before.  I learned that I had a passion for women with big muscles.

How did I learn this?  Well, no matter where I looked during that vacation, there were women and girls with bigger muscles than I'd ever seen on anyone back home.

When we first arrived in the small town of Woodrow, West Virginia, I thought that I had left the world of the living and my parents had driven us into the land of the lost.  This town just gave me the creeps!  There was nothing here that I recognized.  No McDonald's, no Wal-Mart, no traffic lights, no NOTHING that I knew from back home.  I honestly didn't know how I was going to pass the next two weeks here.

I was at that awkward point in my life where I felt like I always had to act "cool" no matter what the situation was.  Sometimes I felt like I was the last 18 year old virgin on the face of the earth, so I did what I could to hide that.  Where ever I went, I walked like I was something special and important... and even a little bit better than everyone else.  So I figured that this town would be the same as everywhere else... except they'd think I was totally AWESOME since I was from the city!  I was sure that they'd all be very impressed by the things I knew about big city life and the "real" world outside of this little town.

We were staying at a campground just on the edge of town, this was where I learned my first lesson about life in the country.  I just assumed that everyone here was on vacation, just like us... nothing could be father from the truth!  Having lived in the city my whole life, the only time I ever saw a trailer park (which I only knew as a "campground") was when we were on vacation.  It never once occurred to me that the people with the really cool and permanent looking trailers LIVED there!

My folks had gone back into town to pick up some food and supplies for the week, so I stayed behind and started setting up our tents.  As I was setting up camp, a girl walked by who appeared to be about the same age as me and she was carrying an infant.  I just assumed she was either walking with her little brother or was babysitting for someone.

She came over to us and said with a big smile, "Hi! My name's Millie and this here's my lil' brother Cody, he's two and a half.  What's yer name?"  She was close to the same height as me, but there was something remarkably different about her than the girls I knew back at home!  She had bigger arms than the biggest football player in school!

I answered while trying to clear my throat, "I'm Johnny, we're here for 2 weeks.  How 'bout you?"

She gave a laugh and said, "Oh sugar, we're here for life as far as I know.  This here's where we live.  We're set up in this lot right next to you.  My Ma and Pop are down yonder at the end of this row.  I got some brothers and sisters in here too."

I looked at her with intrigue and said, "Oh, so your family owns this place, huh?  Its really nice.  We just got here, but I like it so far."

She smiled again with a slightly sad look in here eyes and said, "Well, we don't exactly own the whole place, but we own what we own.  I guess you could put it that way."

When she said that, it was like a big light bulb went off in my head and I finally understood that this was her home... and not just a vacation resort.  Hence, my first lesson on this trip.

I immediately perked up and said, "Well, it's gotta be really cool living somewhere that people want to come for their vacation.  No one ever choses to visit where I live."

The sadness from her eyes drifted down to her smile as she said, "Well, visitin' here's one thang, livin' here's somethin' diff'rent.  I like it here and all, but I'll bet where yer from is pretty cool too... even if no one visits."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I suppose life where I'm from is pretty awesome compared to here.  We've got lots of things to do back there.  What do kids do for fun here?"

"Oh, lots of stuff.  Not sure a slick city boy like you'd be into none of it though."  Her attitude toward became less friendly and she said, "We make do with what we got 'round here and we don't need to fancy places to go to have fun.  We just make our own fun."

I could see the muscles in her forearms tensing as she was holding her son, so I thought it best to back down on the "big city" approach with her and just be friendly.

I replied, "I didn't mean to offend you Millie.  I was just wondering what people do around here for fun.  Its my first trip here, so I really don't know a thing about what's here."

Millie eased her attitude again and said, "I'm sorry Johnny, I just get defensive sometimes when city folk walk in here like they own the place, that's all."

I smiled and said, "Don't worry about none of that stuff from me.  I'm on your turf here.  Besides, seeing your arms, I don't think I want to do anything you make you mad at me."

She gave me a quizzical look and said, "Whatcha mean about my arms?  They ain't no diff'rent than any other girl's."

I was flabbergasted by this.  How on earth could she think that her arms were like "any other girl's"?

I then said, "Are you kidding me?  You've got the biggest muscles I've ever seen on a girl... or a boy, for that matter."

She sat her brother down and told him to run on home.  Then she looked at her arms and curled them up a few times while checking and rubbing her biceps.  "Like I said, don't know what you mean by that.  My arms are just like any other girl's 'round here.  I guess they grow 'em small back in the city, huh?"

At this moment, I felt something I never expected in a million years.  I started to feel a slight stirring in my pants.  There was something about this girl that was making me excited, but I didn't know what it was.  Sure, she was a pretty girl, but that wasn't it... it was something else.  She was a little bit heavy, but not too fat though.  The one thing about her that was different than I'd ever seen was her muscles.  They were just BIG!

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks!  I was getting excited by the fact that she had muscles!  I guess I never knew I had a thing for women with muscles because I'd never seen one before... well, not in person anyway.

After all these thoughts raced through my head, I gathered myself and said, "Maybe they just 'grew em' big up here in West Virginia.  The girls back home got nothin' on you."

When I said that, I thought about how I worded it and wished I had done it differently.  I really didn't want to seem like I was coming onto her.  A girl this pretty had to have a boyfriend.

She gave me a slightly seductive look and said, "So, yer girls back home got nuthin' on me, huh?  So you sayin' you think I'm pretty?"

At this point, my lack of smoothness started to show and I stammered for an answer to that.  I didn't want to say "yes" because I didn't want to be target practice for some redneck with a gun, but I didn't want to say "no" and insult her either.

I just stood there for a second struggling for the right words when she said, "Oh, I'm a just teasin' ya silly!  You don't need to go wrenchin' yer brain for an answer.  If you don't think I'm pretty, that's okay."  The smile faded from her face as she finished saying that.

I then knew what I had to say, "Oh no, it's not that at all.  Sure, I think you're pretty.  I was just saying that girls back home don't got muscles like you."

She then curled up her right arm forcing her bicep to tighten the sleeve of her shirt and said, "Well, I guess we just gotta work a bit harder out here where we ain't got all the better things in life.  Suppose that's how come we all got bigger muscles than yer city girls."  She then raised her right arm up, pulled back her sleeve and flexed her muscle real hard.

At that time, I'd never seen anything like it... and my reaction proved that point, "Holy shit!!!  That's the biggest muscle I've ever seen!!!"  Looking back on that moment, I almost think I said it loud enough for my friends all the way back in the city to hear me.

She immediately dropped her arm and turned beat red!  She turned away from me for a second and I thought she was going to walk away, but she turned back around and said, "Ain't no boy ever said nuthin' about my muscles like that.  I just always thought they were normal.  You tellin' me they ain't?"

The level of sincerity in my voice began to increase and I said, "Oh hell no.  Your muscles are bigger than the biggest guys in my school.  I can't believe that all the girls here are like you."

She then gave me a sly smile and said, "I ain't say they're exactly like me.  We arm wrestle something, I almost always win... against the boys too.  I just thought I was a little strong, that's all.  When you grow up lugging buckets of coal, railroad ties, fire wood and stuff like that, you don't think about havin' muscles, you just got 'em from workin."

"Well, whatever you've been doing your whole life, its sure given you some big muscles.  So, what's there to do around here anyway."

She took me by the hand and said, "Well, since yer here all alone, let me show you 'round the place.  I'll show you some of the stuff we do fer fun."

Who was I to argue?  I said, "Okay, let me just leave a note for my folks, they should be back in a bit."

I scribbled down a note for my parents and started off on what I would later see as one of the best days of my life.

...

We started our way down the gravel road of the campground.  It became pretty clear to me that this was her HOME.  Every person we passed knew her by name, and vice versa.  As we continued, we were just making small talk.  She was asking lots of questions about life in the city and I was just telling her what it was like.  There really wasn't any depth to what I was saying, but I could tell that she was fascinated by "my" world... so I did embellish just a little bit.

At the end of the roadway, there was a clearing that opened up to a big, beautiful lake.  This was one of the attractions that made my Dad want to come here.  He loved fishing and boating, even though he wasn't any good at either of them.

Millie and I got there just as the sun was beginning to set and she said, "How 'bout we go down to the end of the dock and watch the sunset?"  She then reached over and placed her hand in mine... ever so gently.

With the changing color of the sky, she looked even prettier than before so I answered, "It would be my honor to watch the sunset with you."

That must have touched her in the right place because a blushing smile came across her face and she tightened her grip on my hand... almost to the point where it hurt.

We strolled down to the end of the dock and sat with our bare feet dangling over the water.  She was still firing away questions about life in the city.  Then she caught me off guard with one.

She asked, "I'll bet you got lots of girlfriends back there in the city, huh?"

For a second I thought about pretending that I was a "ladies man" with lots of girls, but then I decided to be honest... good choice!  I answered, "Well, I've got some girls who are friends, but I don't have a girlfriend back home."

She smiled and said, "Well, I ain't got no boyfriend either.  How 'bout you and I go to the dance we're havin' tonight?"

"Today must be my lucky day!" I thought to myself.  I then said, "That sounds great.  Is that what people do for fun up here?"

Her smile faded a bit, "Well, I hope you don't get bored with it or nuthin, I was just thinkin' we'd have a good time together."

I smiled at her with a warm smile and said, "Well, if its gonna be anything like the time I spent walking and talking with you, I know I'm gonna have a blast!"

She then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and said, "Well, ain't you just the sweetest thang Johnny!"

Now it was my turn to blush a little bit.  I then said, "Just being honest Millie, you're a pretty cool girl."

She then abruptly changed subjects and asked, "So what'd you think 'bout my muscles when you first saw 'em?"

I was speechless for a second because I didn't know how exactly to say "they got me a little hard" without sounding like a total pervert.  I finally answered, "Well, I thought they were pretty cool actually.  Like I said, girls where I'm from don't have muscles like that... even the strong ones."

Devilishly playful look came across Millie's face as she said, "So yer sayin' that you like my muscles then?  You like it when I make them do this?"  She then rolled back the sleeve on her T-Shirt and flexed the biggest, hardest bicep I'd ever seen in my life.  "Go ahead and feel it.  I've got a feelin' that you want to."

I did just as she thought I would.  Without saying a word, both my hands were on her mountainous biceps.  They were harder than I ever thought a muscle could be.

While I was still squeezing her muscle, she said, "Ah, I see you DO like it.  Whatcha think about this?"  She then started repeatedly flexing arms as I kept my hands wrapped around her muscles.  Each time she brought her arm up, she'd flex as hard as she could... almost to the point where she was shaking from the exertion.

I just sat there silently exploring and testing her massive biceps.  I'd never seen anything like it and I found myself unable to pull myself away from it.  In the back of my mind I was thinking to myself, "How could I have never known that I was this attracted to girls with muscles?"

Whatever the reason for this curious attraction I had for Millie's muscles, it was starting to show... and she noticed!

While I was feeling her muscles, she glanced down at my shorts to see a bulge with a small wet spot at the end of it.  She cooed and said, "Wow, you really do like these big 'mountain girl' muscles of mine, don't you?"

I finally broke from my silent trance and stammered to put together a coherent though.  I said something like, "Oh, uh... that's um... that's just an, um... an extra sock, um... that I carry sometimes, um... that's all it is."

Millie gave me a look that immediately told me that she knew that was bullshit as much as I did.  She then said, "Johnny, don't be embarrassed.  I've never had a boy even notice that I have muscle.  Heck, I never even knew they were anything special myself.  And here I find out that I can get a cute city boy like yerself this excited just by lettin' you feel 'em.  I'm totally flattered Johnny, please don't be embarrassed!"

Before I could say a word, she leaned over and softly put her lips on mine and began to kiss me.  Being the non-stud that I was, I really didn't know how to kiss a girl, but whatever I was doing, it was working for her because she was giving off very soft moans and showed no sign of wanted to stop.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any better, a loud voice shattered our "moment".  It was Millie's Dad.  I turned around to see a scraggly balding, bearded man that was built like a brick wall.  "Girl, I've been lookin' all over for yer ass.  Now run yer fat ass into town and pick up some more wood for the stove."  "And you there boy.  What you think yer doin' with my daughter there?  Don't let me catch you messin' around wit her agin... you got that?!"

I really wanted to tell to get the hell out of here and to not talk to Millie like that, but there was something so menacing about him, that I didn't dare say anything at all... I just sat there.

Millie whispered to me, "I'm so sorry about him, meet me at the pavilion later for the dance, okay?"

I nodded and she was off.

...

I just sat there at the end of the dock for... well, I don't remember how long... just thinking about what had just happened.  I was so confused and had so many thoughts racing through my head.  "Why didn't I know I liked girls with big muscles?" "Does liking a girl with muscles make me gay... because guys are suppose to have muscles?"  "Do all the girls out here have muscles like Millie?"  "Is Millie's Dad going to have a good old fashion lynching with me if I look at her again and he catches me?"

All these thoughts circling in my head and I didn't have an answer to one of them... not a single one!  I felt like my whole life and everything I knew about the world and myself had just been turned upside down in a matter of hours... all because of this mountain girl named Millie.



...



After I finished cooking up some burgers over the fire with my folks, I told them that I had heard about a dance at the pavilion that night and I was going to check it out to see if I could meet anyone my age to hang out with.

Fortunately my parents were very cool about things like this.  My Dad said, "Go ahead Johnny, have a blast... just don't go flirting with too many of these mountain girls.  They're a strong breed of woman."

I just looked at him quizzically and said, "No problem Dad."  How did he know that the girls up her were a "stronger breed", as he put it?  Maybe when he and Mom went into town he saw all the other girls around here and couldn't help but notice their muscles?

Whatever he meant by that comment, I just brushed it off and started to get ready for my 'date' with Millie.  I was on "cloud nine" thinking about the extreme luck that I was having here.  I've already scored a kiss and a date on the first day of our vacation.  I was really excited about the potentials that this trip held.

...

I got up to the pavilion and I immediately felt like a fish out of water.  I was wearing the same type of clothes that I'd wear to pretty much anything back home... and I stuck out like a sore thumb in this crowd.  I was wearing the standard 'polo' shirt and khaki shorts that everyone wears back home.  Well, pretty much everyone here was wearing jeans, cut-offs or overalls.  It was VERY clear that I was from out of town and that I didn't have to work all day.

With this being the case, I just kinda kept my distance and waited for Millie to show up.

I'd been there for a good thirty minutes when a couple of the guys came over and started "in" on me.  They were about the same height as me, but definitely a lot stronger looking.  The one said to the others while pointing at me, "Well lookie what we got here... another one of those dern fancy clothes wearin' city boys.  Bet you think yer better than us, don't you city boy?"

Before I could say anything, another guy had come around behind me and pushed me in the back.  I fell to the ground while they all had a good laugh at my expense.  "Look at yer pretty clothes now city boy.  Ain't lookin' so fancy now, are ya... ARE YA?"

I just got up without saying a word hoping that I could just walk away without getting into anything with them.  Lord knows that I probably couldn't have even taken one of them in a fight, let alone three!

"Git yer fancy ass back over here city boy.  We ain't done talkin' with ya yet."

I turned around and started to say, "Look guys, I'm here on vacation and I'm not looking for..."

Before I could finish my sentence, they pushed me back down to the dirt again and said, "I think this here city boy's lookin' fer a good ass whoopin', wouldn't ya say fellas?"

Hearing that, I scrambled to get up so I could get the hell out of there, but two of them grabbed me before I could get away.  The one looked at me and said, "We seen yer kind up here before and yer not welcome here."  Just as he drew back to punch me, someone threw a punch to the left side of his face and knocked him out cold!

The other guys that were holding me threw me to the ground and went after who ever hit their friend.  Well, by the time I got to my feet, I saw Millie standing there, looking even prettier than before standing over three guys laying out cold on the ground.  She came over to me and helped me brush off the dirt and said, "Them damn guys are such assholes.  They just don't like people because they're diff'rent... are you okay?"

"Oh, I'm fine Millie.  I take it these guys aren't exactly friends of yours?"

She looked at me and said, "Are you kiddin' me, those guys ain't even friends with each other.  I tell ya, they ain't nuthin' but trouble.  I'm just glad I got here when I did.  Glad they didn't do nuthin' to ya."

Even though I had just been totally rescued by a girl with muscles bigger than I've ever seen, the typical male ego couldn't be held back, "I was fine Millie, I was just about to let loose on those guys."

She just laughed at my "macho" act and said, "Yeah, that's what it looked like to me too.  What do you say we stroll back down to the lake where we were interrupted earlier."

She certainly didn't need to twist my arm to get me to go with her, "I would be honored to accompany you to the lakeside for a splendid evening... especially looking as pretty as you do tonight."

She just laughed again and said, "Yer one smooth talker, you know that.  I'd better keep an eye on you."

As we walked down to the lake, she grabbed a hold of my hand leaned in to give me a peck on the cheek.  I said to her, "What was that for?  Not that I'm complaining."

She said, "Well, it's just nice to finally have a guy 'round that knows how to treat a girl.  Most guys 'round here are pretty mean and don't ever say nuthin' nice.  I know I ain't even known you a day yet, but there's somethin' special 'bout you Johnny."

Before I could even open my mouth to respond to her, she swept me up off the ground in her powerful arms and continued walking to the lake.  She then said, "I saw how much you liked my muscles, so I thought that you might enjoy a little lift."

I just laid there in her muscular arms in amazement over how strong she was.  I weighed about 180 pounds (82kg) and she wasn't showing the least bit of strain on her face.  I looked at her and said, "You don't even know how strong you are, do you?  Do you know how heavy I am?"

She just smiled and said, "Sure I know how strong I am, I just never gave it no thought.  I know what I can lift and how long I can carry it.  And I know I can carry you just 'bout as long as I please."

I placed my hand across her shoulders which were as muscular and solid as her arms.  I tell ya, this girl was nothing but muscles... truly like nothing I'd ever seen before in my life.

We finally got down to the end of the dock and she sat me down.  Much to my amazement, she had carried me for about 5 minutes and didn't show the slightest sign of being tired... but her muscles did look even more powerful than they did earlier that day.  I said to her, "I just can't believe how strong you are."

She smiled and raised both arms in a double biceps flex and said, "Like I said, us mountain girls got muscles like yer city girls ain't ever even dreamed of!"  "Come on and feel 'em again... I liked it when you touched my muscles earlier."

I stepped toward her and placed a hand on each arms and began to massage her enormous muscles.  While I was rubbing and feeling them, I was trying to imagine just how big they were.  The size of a lemon?  No, bigger than that... and orange?  Nope, even bigger!  I'd say about the size of grapefruits.

While I was massaging her muscles, I could hear her beginning to coo again and she started repeatedly flexing her arms for me.  She then said, "You like it when I make 'em swell up like this, don't you?"

I just nodded and she kept on flexing for me.  My attention was so focused on her muscles that I was totally caught off guard when she leaned in and started kissing me.  We kissed passionately for, what seemed like hours.  My hands roamed over every inch of her body that I could reach... and every inch of her was rock-solid muscle.

She finally broke our embrace and said, "What do you say to a little moon lit boat ride?"

I smiled widely and said, "That sounds like a great idea... you got a boat?"

"Course I do silly, its right over here."

We hopped in the boat and I immediately sat down where the oars were and set up to row us out into the water.  She gave me a funny look and said, "Just what do you think yer doin'?"

I answered without even thinking, "Well, since I'm the guy, I was gonna row us out into the lake."

She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek again and said, "I swear you gotta be the sweetest guy in the whole world Johnny.  But leave the 'muscle work' to these arms, okay."  She then flexed both of her arms and smiled.

I graciously stepped aside and she grabbed an oar in each hand and started us out into the water.  Before I knew it, we were almost flying across the water.  Fortunately the moon was almost full that night, so there was plenty of light and I could see her muscles working as she rowed across the calm lake.  What a sight that was.  I just sat there and watched one ripple after another run across her powerful body.  I was so focused on watching her, that I didn't even realize that I was staring and she was talking to me.

She said, "Hey Johnny, are you gonna answer me or just stare?"

"Oh um, I'm sorry Millie, what were you saying?"

She said, "I was asking you if you liked watching me row this boat... I take it yer answer is YES."

I smiled and leaned in for a kiss.  She stopped me and said, "Hold yer horses for a second stallion.  Let me drop anchor first."  She reached behind herself and grabbed a cinder block tied to a long, heavy rope and tossed it into the water like it weighed nothing at all.

"There we go.  Don't gotta worry about floatin' away now.  Now where were we?"  She then grabbed me and pulled me almost on top of her and started kissing me with more passion than I'd ever felt in my life.  Within seconds my cock was fully erect and she knew it.

She stopped for a second and said, "Oh, I see that you got a big muscle of your own down there.  Since you got to feel mine, I should get to feel yours."  Without a word from me, she unzipped my pants and pulled them off.  There I lay before her fully erect and ready for action... if I only knew how to actually do the "action" part!

She must have sensed my nervousness because she said, "Don't you worry 'bout a thing there Johnny, you just leave everything to me and follow my lead."

Who was I to argue with that.  I was about to cross that "finish line" that I'd been looking forward to for through my entire time in high school.  And I was going to do it with a girl that had a body like I've never seen before... and never even knew I was attracted to before.

She pulled my cock out of my underwear and said, "My my, you sure got a big one for a fancy city boy, don't you?"

I smiled and said, "You're the first girl to ever hold it like that."

A surprised look came across her face and she said, "Well guess I better do somethin' special with it then."

She had me get up on my knees and she knelt down in front of me and put my cock at the inside of her elbow and said, "Let's just see what my muscles can do for ya like this."

She closed her forearm on my dick until it was firmly held in place.  She leaned over licked the tip and started flexing her huge biceps by turning her wrist in and out.  She then started flexing other arm and my hands went right for it.  I grabbed a hold of that huge muscle and rubbed and caressed every inch of that hard mountain of a muscle as she continued to "flex fuck" me.

I'd like to say that I held out for a long time, but within two minutes, I shot a load that cleared the side of the boat and splashed in the water.

I laid back on the boat and Millie cuddled up next to me and held me tight (but not too tight).  She said, "Oh Johnny, I know I just met you, but I'm really gonna miss you when you go."

I smiled and said, "Don't you go worrying your muscles off.  I'm gonna be close than you think.  I'm going away to college in the fall and I'll be in Charleston... just a few hours away.  I'll be close enough that I can come out here pretty much any time I want."

She smiled happily and gave me a strong, jubilant hug and said, "Oh Johnny, I never dreamed that I'd be with a college man... I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now."

When she said that I thought to myself, "I just found the perfect woman and 24 hours ago I didn't even realize that this is what perfection was... I think that makes me the luckiest man in the world!"

...

That was just day one of a 2 week adventure in Woodrow, West Virginia with my new-found love of female muscularity.  I only wonder what could happen over the next thirteen days!
Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

The End of a High School Bully
Note: Before you continue onto reading this story, I'd like it to be known that this is a purely fictional story stemming from a single factual event forwarded to me by a supporter of my web site. By this, I do not personally subscribe to any type of violence of this nature nor do I encourage it. This story deals with violence and adult materials and should not be read by those underage.
****
In elementary school, I was king of the class because I was so much bigger than anyone else. I was a good six inches taller than the next biggest kid in my class and he was a total stickboy. My superior height combined with the fact that I lifted weights at home made me a real intimidator. Once I went to high school, I was still the biggest kid in the class, but others were catching up to me... I gave them the worst beatings because I wanted then to remember who was in charge.
Aside from those who were growing, I always liked picking on the girls in my class. I guess that it was something that I never outgrew from second grade... you how you used to pick on girls when you wanted them to like you... I kept doing that, but I don't think that it made them like be because they wanted to... they liked me out of fear. As I look back on my younger years, I can see that I was a real jerk and I'm glad that I finally got past that stage... of course I did have a little help.
****
When I was in ninth grade, I still was the biggest kid in my class, but there were a lot of other guys that were quickly catching up to me. This being the case, I got into fights with them from time to time and always won, but it was getting harder to walk away victorious each time. As such, I began turning my tormenting attention to the girls in my class more than ever... after all, if no boy could beat me up, then there's no way in hell a girl could do it.
The particular target of my attention was a girl named Gladys. She wasn't particularly popular or good looking and didn't have many friends at all. She was a pretty big girl for her age and received a lot of verbal abuse from other people in the school and never did a thing other than cry... this made her a perfect target for me.
Her locker was right across the hall from mine, so every morning before class, I'd wait for her and as soon as she came walking down the hall I'd step in front of her locker and make her beg me to move. She'd always beg and plead and do whatever I wanted so she could get her books. After a minute or two or slapping her in the face and knocking her books to the floor, I'd finally let her get to her locker just as the bell rang so she'd be late for class. I also always made sure to take her lunch money... she was fat, so I was actually doing her a favor.
This went on for the entire first part of the year and I had her bringing in $10 a day just to let her get into her locker and almost every day she'd be crying walking to her locker... never once standing up to me and never looking me in the eyes unless I told her to.
The tormenting went well beyond just the locker in the morning. I'd do typical cruel things to her like push her down stairs, lock her outside between classes, steal her notebooks and throw them into the boy's bathroom... all of this along with the typical verbal abuse which almost always brought tears to her eyes. A few times someone was stupid enough to stick up her for when she started crying and I'd quickly greet their challenge with a fist in the face which always ended the discussion.
****
One day shortly after the Christmas break I was waiting for her to come in to school so I could collect MY lunch money and she came walking down the hall. On this particular day, she wasn't crying... instead she looked really mad and she was staring at me the whole time she walked down the hall to her locker.
When she got there, I stepped in front of her locker as usual and held out my hand for her to give me her lunch money. To my surprise, she didn't hand over the money. She looked me in the eyes and said, "Go fuck yourself." She then immediately shoved my out of her way and started opening her locker.
I wasn't about to stand for that, so I pushed her away from her locker and said, "You've just made a big mistake and its going to cost you." I placed my hand on her face and pushed her back farther into the hallway.
She sprung into a rage and charged me and threw an ill-faded punch aimed for my face. I easily dodged her planned assault and punched her solidly in the stomach sending her to the floor doubled over where she began to cry. I knelt down next to her head and pushed her face into the floor. I said, "If you ever think about doing that again, I'm going to beat you worse than you could even imagine, but for this time, I'm going to teach you a lesson after school. Now give me my money!"
Just then, the Vice-Principal walked by and I quickly changed tones and helped Gladys up from the floor asking her if she was OK and telling her that she needs to be more careful. She didn't say a word to him about what had just happened because she knew better... just like always.
That day after school, I caught up with her when she was walking home from school. As soon as she saw me, she didn't even run, she just stopped and apologized repeatedly for what she had done and begged for my forgiveness while crying the whole time.
Apparently there was a slight soft spot in me because I didn't beat the crap out of her like I was planning to do to drive home the point that she should never challenge me. Instead I said, "As long as you're sorry and promise that is will never happen again."
She nodded without a sound while looking down at the ground. I laughed and said, "Good, now we can let things get back tot he way they should be. You know, if you weren't so fucking ugly, I ask you to be my girlfriend." She looked up with hurt and anger in her eyes, but before she could say anything, I punched her as hard as I could in the stomach which sent her to the ground in pain. I walked away laughing and saying, "Maybe I should start punching you in the face, god knows it won't make you any uglier."
****
After that little outburst on her part where she tried to hit me, things pretty much returned to normal for a few weeks until she felt the urge to act up again.
She had been being a nice girl and respected my control over her by always bringing my money in every morning and begging me not to hit her. I felt a great deal of power because of this, especially because she thought she could hurt me, but I easily taught her a lesson and she learned it quite well... she was completely under my control and I thought I could get her to do anything I wanted.
It was just after last period and I was walking down the stairs back to my locker when all of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder and I was pushed down the stairs. When I reached the end of my tumble, I was pretty rattled and wanted to know who had the balls to push me like that. I looked up and saw Gladys there laughing at me along with everyone else on the stairs.
I got to my feet and shouted, "You'd better not have done that you fat ugly bitch... now get down here right now!"
She looked down the stairs at me and said, "No, I will not." She then turned and started walking the other way.
I ran up the stairs after her and tackled her at the top landing. I quickly rolled her onto her back ready to unleash a beating like she's never known. To my surprise, she threw the first punch which landed solidly on my left cheek and actually make me fall off of her.
I quickly regained my control of the situation, but I couldn't help but notice that she hit me really hard and it hurt. She had gotten to her feet and tried to hit me again, but I blocked her punch and countered with a fist to the mouth. She fell backward and slammed into the wall.
There was no doubt in my mind, she had to pay for what she had done and she was going to pay with blood and pain. No one humiliated me like that in front of the school... especially her. I grabbed her by the hair and was about the start hammering her in the face with a series of punches when all of a sudden someone grabbed my arms and spun me around.
I was ready to knock out whoever had stopped me until I saw who it was... it was the Tony, captain of the varsity football team who was about twice my size. I started to say, "Who the fuck..." He interrupted me and said in a threatening tone, "If you finish that sentence, you're going to have to deal with me... no one hits a girl, especially when I'm around. If you hit her, I hit you."
He then let my arm go to see if I'd do anything. I just stood there like a coward and did nothing. Then Gladys punched me in the back sending a shot of pain racing up my spine. I turned to her ready to knock the crap out of her when Tony said, "You're not going to do what I think you're planning to, are you?" He then dropped his books and raised his fists at me. "Go right ahead and try hit her, but I guarantee that I'll knock you out before your hand ever touches her, come on you little pussy."
I turned and ran down the stairs, got my books and didn't look back. I could hear Tony shouting at me, "and if you ever touch her again, you're going to have to deal with me."
****
That night I went home and for the first time in my life I was scared to go to school the next day. Who in the hell did Tony think that he was to interfere in my business anyway? I'd love to teach him a lesson, but I knew that I couldn't beat him up.. I would have to avoid him.
The next day in school, I was waiting for Gladys in the hallway again and she didn't pay me any heed at all because she thought that she had a protector now. She walked up to her locker and I pushed her out of the way and stepped in front of her and said, "I don't see your guardian anywhere, so you'd better pay up right now before things start to get ugly."
She looked me in the eyes and said, "I don't need him to protect me, I can take care of myself." She then pushed me into the lockers and punched me in me nose which started bleeding right away. I could see stars in my vision as a result of the power of her punch and before I could regain control of the situation, she punched me in the stomach... hard!
I bent forward gasping for air and she said, "Don't you ever mess with me again or things might get ugly." She then put her hand on the back of my head planning to push me down to the floor, but I threw a punch into her stomach quickly followed by an upper cut that connected solidly on her chin and sent her reeling back to the other side of the hallway.
I was ready to go in for the kill when I heard Tony's voice in the distance calling my name... I didn't wait to see where he was, I ran as fast as I could to my first class.
That whole day I was thinking about nothing but getting my revenge on Gladys for hitting me. Although I was surprised at how hard she could punch, I knew that if I got into an open fight with her, I'd kick her ass and things would go back to the way they used to be.
****
At the end of school that day I was walking by the weight room in the basement of the school and I got the shock of my like by seeing Gladys in there lifting weights. I immediately walked in and saw that she was the only one there. She had been working on the bench press and I noticed that there was 135 pounds on the bar. I turned and locked the door behind me to make sure that no one interrupted what was about to happen to her.
I laughed at her and said, "I really hope that you're not planning to get strong enough to actually beat me someday... you're going to get a beating like you wouldn't believe right now though."
Looking down at the floor she said with her voice quivering, "Please just leave me alone, I want this crap ended without having to fight anymore."
I could sense that she was scared because there was no one around but her and I and she knew what was coming... no one could save her now. She didn't have a hint of the attitude that gave her the guts to hit me and it was time for me to regain my control over her
I walked closer to her and said, "I'll do whatever the hell I want and I want to see you lift this weight right now!" I threw a vicious look her way and pointed at the bench press.
She didn't say a word and laid down on the bench press and placed her hands on the bar.
I walked to the head end of the bench, looked down at her and said, "There's no way that you can lift this you fat pig, I just want to see you suffer... TRY IT NOW!!!"
Without saying anything and appearing to be blocking out my words, she placed her hands on the bar and lifted it off the mounts. I stood there quietly for a second amazed that she could lift this weight... and even more amazed that she was lifting it so easily.
I placed my hands on the bar and forced it down to her chest and said, "Not bad for a fat piece of shit like you, but I think that I'm going to have to slap you around a little anyway... no one fucks with me!" I then took my one hand off the bar and open-hand smacked her on the stomach as hard as I could.
To my surprise, she let out a gaps of air, but didn't seem hurt... more surprising was that her stomach didn't feel like fat... it was solid. Before I could even register that thought completely, she lifted the bar up so quickly that I lost my balance and found myself on the floor.
She put the bar weights back on their mount and got up from the bench and looked down at me on the floor. The expression on her face was the same one that she wore when she had the guts to hit me, but I could still sense that she was scared because she still said nothing.
I got to my feet and said sternly, "You really shouldn't have done that... I'm going to kick your fucking fat, ugly ass now!"
She just stood there and assumed a defensive fighting stance against me... still saying nothing.
I charged her and tried to tackle her over the weight bench behind her, but she was quick enough to step out on my way. I was, however, able to grab a hold of her sweatshirt and tear it off of her. I wound up in the floor after falling over the bench and she was standing on the other side of it wearing only a sports bra.
I suddenly looked at her in a totally new light. With the sweatshirt removed from her body, I was looking at a girl who I thought was a fat piece of garbage... except there were muscles under that fat. A LOT of muscles!
I got to my feet again and threw a punch at her face which connected and sent her falling back to the floor, but she got back to her feet quickly and finally spoke, "I was just waiting for you to do that... you're punches don't hurt that much anymore. Now I'm going to hurt you."
I threw another punch at her which she anticipated and blocked. Before I knew what was going on, she landed a punch to my stomach that sent me to the floor gasping for air. She looked down at me and said, "What's the matter, does it hurt when someone hits you?"..."Now you know what I've felt like for years."
She walked over to me and grabbed me by the hair and lifted me from the floor. She looked me in the eyes and said, "I've got a little surprise for you, you bastard. She held me up by the hair and punched me in the face so hard that I think I lost consciousness for a few seconds. She didn't let me drop to the floor though, she followed with another punch... and another... and another... and another...
The next thing I knew, I was laying on the bench with my wrists and ankles tied down. I had no idea what time it was, what she was doing, or how long I had been knocked out. The one thing I did know was that I was scared shitless. This was the first time anyone had ever hit me in the face... let along knocked me out and I was terrified!!!
As soon as she saw I was awake, she walked over and threw a cup of ice water on my face. By her doing this, I saw (and felt) just how badly she has beaten my face. The water cascaded onto my chest and it was almost pure red from blood. Also the water caused an immediate sting that nearly made me scream in pain.
She stepped over top of me and sat down across my stomach. Although she wasn't all fat like I thought, she was just as heavy and she made sure to sit down as hard as she could. At that moment I realized that I was wearing nothing but my underwear... what was she going to do to me?
She slammed her fist into my chest and said, "What's the matter, don't you like being picked on when you can't stop it?... welcome to my world. I'm going to make you sorry that you ever even knew I existed and I'm going to start right now... but before I do that, I want you to see what you've motivated me to do."
She then raised her arms in a double bicep pose that was very intimidating from my point of view. She started flexing her biceps repeatedly making them look bigger and harder each time. She then gave me a wicked smile and said, "Because of you I built these muscles, now I'm going to use them on you... they're as big as baseballs and twice as hard. You should feel lucky, you're the first to see them and you're going to be the first to feel what they can do."
I was completely terrified, but for some reason I was starting to become aroused. Just as she was leaning back to throw a punch into my face, she apparently felt my arousal against her butt.
A look of surprise overcame her face as she stopped her wind-up and turned to see what it was that she felt against her ass. She turned and saw what is was, then turned back to me and said, "What's this all about... you like getting your ass kicked?"
I stammered for an answer in my petrified state and said, "I... I... I don't... I mean... let me go please... please don't hurt me anymore."
She then climbed off of me, moved to the end of the bench and said, "I think I know what it is... what do you think of this?" She then threw up her arms in another double bicep pose and flexed it as hard as she could... involuntarily, my penis twitched and started to grow even more.
The laughed and said, "This is too much... I have an idea." She then climbed on top of me and sat right on top of my swelling dick... she was fully clothed from the waist down, so I didn't know what she was planning to do. I was just hoping that she was going to let me go soon.
She stratled me and said, "Lets see what you think of this." She then flexed her biceps again and started to wiggle on top of me.,, my penis responded as she expected and she said, "That's a good boy... now what do you think of this?" The then threw a series right hooks across my face sending an immeasurable amount of pain through my cheek... however, my penis responded as she expected and she was enjoying her control over me... in more than one way.
I just laid there scared for my life and totally confused as to why my dick as hard... this wasn't a pleasurable experience for me at all... I'd never been so afraid in my life.
She looked down at me and said, "I've been lifting weights since the beginning of the year and using the heavy bag here at school... tell me what you think of my muscles... tell me NOW!"
I laid there completely under her control scared out of my wits and said, "I... uh... they're big."
She looked down at me with a smile and said, "You'd better believe they are, and stronger than they look... I should have done this a long time ago. Which one do you like better, the left or the right?" She then flexed her left bicep and hit me with a right hook, then she flexed her right bicep and hit me with a left hook. "Well, which one do you like better?"
I was so scared that I finally started to cry. She said sternly, "I didn't say that you could cry... you'd better answer me now... let me show you again and this time I want an answer." She then repeated the process flexing harder and hitting me harder than the last time.
I started crying even harder and could not muster up an answer. She threw the combination at me again and said, "You'd better answer me real soon boy, I can do this as long as I want."
Between the punches and flexes, I managed to say through my bloody lips, "The right one."
She stopped her assault and then said, "That's a good boy. Just to show you I'm a nice person, unlike yourself, I'm going to finish you off with my right." In a matter of seconds, my face was greeted my her right fist over and over again for what seemed like an eternity and I was just praying for death or unconsciousness.
She finally stopped and started crying. She got up off of me and started walking away stopping right at the door. She turned to me and said, "I could have killed you right now for everything that you've done to me and all the pain that you've caused me, but I'm not like that. I'm a better person than you. I just want you to know for the rest of your life that I could have killed you right here and remember that if you mess with me, or anyone else, ever again, I'll finish what I started... and remember that I've got the muscles to do it too." She then threw up another double bicep that looked even larger than before from what I could see through my swollen eyes.
"And by the way, seeing how my muscles got you excited, I'm never going to show them again and I hope that drives you crazy you son of a bitch." She then grabbed her torn sweatshirt from the floor and left the room, relocking the door on her way out.
****
I spent that night tied to the weight bench crying with my thoughts and fears which had so suddenly been brought to the forefront of my mind. I was no longer the toughest kid in school and now I had to watch my back... I was terrified at the prospect. Gladys now had some big muscles and she can apparently beat me up whenever she wants
The next morning, the gym coach found me in the locker room and was appalled at the sight he had found. He wanted to know what had happened and who had done this to me, but because I was who I was, he really didn't press to hard for an answer. I had a bad reputation for being the school bully and in a way I think that even he, as a teacher, sort of thought that it had been long in the coming.
I didn't say a word to him (or anyone else for that matter) letting him know who had beaten me so badly... I was too scared to say anything. From that point on, I never picked on another person in the school and every time I saw Gladys walking my way, I'd turn and literally run from her... her and I never spoke again. She never told anyone what she had done to me and kept her powerful muscles nicely concealed... but I knew they were there and I dare not face them ever again.
****
After all these years, I still think about the way I was back then and I wonder what became of Gladys. If I were to see her again, I'd actually like to thank her for setting me straight, but I think that the fear that she instilled in me is more than enough to still make me run in the opposite direction just by her sight.

Karma is always appreciated!

Nixon74

Muscle Street             
Episode 1
Muscle Street is your typical suburban street. Everyone in the neighborhood knows everyone else. The residents of the street have lived there for various lengths of time, and by an amazing coincidence, the interest in bodybuilding on the street is rife. Several of the residents are either bodybuilders, work out, or are fans of the sport.
As an introductory episode, we shall look in on the various houses of the street and meet the main characters. Each week, the episode will focus on one element of the street and watch out for other new arrivals and maybe even deaths.
We start the tour on a Monday morning. The Hartson family are awoken by the buzz of the alarm clock. "Come on kids, rise and shine" hollered Jill from the foot of the stairs. Her husband Paul had just returned home from his night shift as a Taxi driver and Jill herself was trying to juggle breakfast and get herself ready for her job in the local library. Ian was first down for breakfast. At 17, he was a sporty guy who usually stuffed down his food then ran off for a game of soccer before school. He was followed by the tired looking Danielle. She was 13 and hated school. They ate at the table while Jill called again to Jane to come for breakfast. Jane was the eldest child at 18 and was into anything sporty. She was wide-awake and doing her daily morning routine of push-ups and sit-ups. "Be down in a minute mom....19.......20" she called as she finished up the exercises. As she walked towards the stairs, she passed the landing full-length mirror. She gave a short flex of her bicep and smiled at what she saw. A small, firm mound rose up from her toned arm. She pumped it a couple of times before heading for breakfast.
"Damn syrup" shouted Paul. Often grumpy after a night shift, Paul was having trouble opening the maple syrup. "Give it here old man" laughed Ian. He strained but also failed to budge it. "Hey, who put this away last?" he asked. "Oh, sorry, it was me" piped up young Danielle. The 13 year old proceeded to grab the syrup and with a short grunt, she unscrewed the top. "You wimps" she laughed as she grabbed her books and left for the school bus.
Next door at no 4 lived Helen Miller. She worked in the local gym and seriously into lifting and keeping in shape. She had been up for hours. Having completed her dawn run, she had done a few reps in her attic multi gym. Mid way through her curls she stopped and peered round her blind, looking over at number 2. She could see 18-year-old Jane across the way flexing in the landing mirror. Helen felt a shiver as she watched. She liked what she saw and felt her own biceps as she began to get turned on. Helen was thought to be bi or gay by her neighbors but everyone really loved kind Helen. As Jane ran downstairs and out of view, Helen put the 30llb dumbbell back on the stand and looked at the poster of Annie Rivieccio on her wall lustfully. She sighed and walked downstairs.
The Baxers' lived next-door. Husband and wife with no children. Luke owned the local bar while Marie was basically a housewife who longed for children. Luke kissed Marie goodbye and went to check the stock at the Bar. Marie watched TV for a while, but as she often did, she soon got bored and headed down to the gym. Luke was old fashioned and totally against women in sports, especially fitness or gym. Marie longed to be more muscular and toned and would venture secretly down to the gym most days while her husband was at work. "Hi Helen" she said as she entered the gym.
"Want me to spot for you" asked Helen. "
"Yes, sure thing" replied Marie.
Marie loved working out and saw her neighbor as somewhat of a role model. Marie knew that Luke would be back in about an hour, so she went straight onto her favorite exercise, the bench. She loaded up the weights and eased her way through 10 reps of 130llbs. Helen smiled and asked Marie to try a little heavier. Helen added the plates and encouraged Marie as she strained but eventually lifted the bar of 140llbs.
"Yeah, well done girl" said Helen as she eased the bar back to rest. Marie breathed heavy but was pleased with her progress.
At number 8, the proud man from Poland looked over his prize-winning garden. Since his wife passed away, his health has suffered and having taken early retirement, took great joy in his garden. His other great pleasures are his kids who live with him and take care of him. He is particularly proud of his daughter Becky. She left home at 22 and married a bodybuilder. Sadly, he liked to beat her, and she had to move back home. In the past 8 years since she returned home, she decided that no man would do that to her again, so she began to workout. The results were amazing, and for the past 5 years, she has been a competitive bodybuilder. Her brother also lives at home. Chad also loves the gym but more for fitness that bodybuilding. Chad had already left for work. Becky was fixing lunch when she heard a loud thud in the garden. She rushed outside to see that her dad had fallen over. This had happened before and she knew he needed to go to the local doctor for check up.
"I'll be ok," said Cedric.
"No, doctors, now" ordered Becky. Cedric hated the doctors ever since his wife passed.
Again Cedric refused so Becky took matters into her own hands, quite literally. She scooped up the 180llb Cedric in her arms. "Come on dad, don't fight me on this" she said.
The former miner knew he was no match for his massive daughter and relaxed as she carried him down the garden to the car.
Across the street Dave Armstrong looked on in awe. A big fan of female bodybuilding, he thought Becky was a goddess. "Need a hand?" he shouted. "No!" shouted Becky.
The two didn't really get on. Dave had a fair sized lottery win a few months back and many of the neighbors thought he had become arrogant. Becky disliked him for another reason too. She had caught him trying to photograph her a few weeks before. He had been hiding in bushes when she had spotted him. She ran over and ripped the camera from his hands. She proceeded to crush it before his eyes, then grabbing him by the balls, sent him packing with a stern warning and a tear in his eyes.
Dave went back inside. This show of strength by Becky had his head in a spin. He went to the VCR and sat back to watch his newest video. It starred Heather Darling and showed the story of the bodybuilder crushing her boyfriend in apartment wrestling. Dave had a hard on watching this and he felt the urge to book a session. With money no object since his win, he would often have sessions with bodybuilders, and had even made his own videos which he was selling for quite a profit. He picked up the phone and spent 5 minutes looking at the pictures of the wrestlers. He dialed
"Hi there, can I book a session please......soon as possible.......2 hours time.....fine, thanks"
Its now mid afternoon and the Vincents` are returning to No 12 after work.
"God, that Armstrong bloke has another bodybuilder round. I think its sick," said Jeff.
"Each to his own" added Paula, his wife.
"Come on love, you have to admit that fantasizing over muscles is pretty sick. Would you like 16 inch biceps would you?"
"No, I'm not saying that, but I'm sure that he would find it funny to see you dressed up as a Roman Gladiator or me and a policewoman" She said.
"Well, that's normal, everyone does it, but bodybuilders? He must be gay" he joked
"I think maybe you're jealous that he dates women with muscles bigger than yours," said Paula.
"Don't be so damn stupid" Said a nasty Jeff, "Muscles mean squat. I am stronger than any woman"
Paula didn't want to get into an argument so left it there, but she smiled to herself thinking about what one of Dave's bodybuilding women would do to her husband.
At number 16 Richard Price was about to set off for the gym. He was a serious bodybuilder who had appeared in several minor roles in Hollywood years ago. Despite his dashing looks, he was a single dad. His wife had left him when their daughter, Belinda, was only 4. "Hi daddy" said Belinda as she came in from school.
Richard kissed his daughter and left. Belinda turned on the TV to watch her favorite program about horses. She was horse mad. She had tremendously developed legs from riding, and had been told by her coach to get on the weights to even out the muscle. She glanced at the dumbbell set of her fathers. "Can't be bothered," she thought to herself as she sat back to watch the TV.
So, there you have it folks. Episode 1. I have so many ideas for all the characters, but I could have easily written individual stories about them. That's not the point. I want this to be a joint site effort, and can't wait to see what direction the characters go in at the hands of the various authors. I shall write episode 2, then its over to the first of the authors.
Muscle Street             Episode 2
Paula Vincent awoke early. She went downstairs to fix herself a drink. She glanced at the wall clock and sighed as she noticed it was only You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. She often couldn't sleep. She nosily looked out of her window across at number 10. The lights were on. She looked closer and saw the figure of a large looking woman go flying past. She moved to the front window for a better view. From this vantage point, she saw her neighbor Dave Armstrong standing in just his shorts. She also saw the large woman again. This time she could clearly see her in all her glory. This was a big bodybuilder. The woman was at least 5'8 and looked to be around 170llbs, maybe more. Paula was fascinated. She knew that her neighbor liked the bodybuilding type, but she had never seen it in such clarity before.
She stared across as the bodybuilder began to flex out a posing routine. The builder had long brown hair, wavy looking. It draped over her shoulders and rested on her breasts, "well pecs not breasts", Paula said to herself. The muscles glistened from the oil that Dave was rubbing into her. A true washboard 6 pack. The legs were below the view line, so Paula adjusted her view to focus on the now flexing arms. What arms. Paula rushed to the drawer where she fumbled around. She produced a pair of binoculars and looked back over to the arms. But the arms had moved. The bodybuilder had finished the posing and was now wrestling Dave. A wave of excitement came over Paula. She loved her husband, and was 100% straight, but the idea of watching a woman dominate a man really turned her on. She recalled the time he had tried it years ago with her husband just after they were married.
It was a few weeks after their honeymoon. Paula had always loved the thought of domination and had made a few suggestions before to her husband, but he had never come onto the idea. She decided that now they were married, they could explore their wildest fantasies and so decided to dominate him. As she stood 6'' and 50llbs less than Jeff, she knew he would have to go along with it, still she tried to instigate it non the less. As Jeff came upstairs in his dressing gown, she pounced. She began to kiss Jeff, then pushed him down onto the bed. Jeff smiled.
Paula then leapt onto him, winding him and she began to rub her ass up and down on his body. Jeff responded involuntarily with a hard on, but as she began to get rougher, Jeff began to resist. Paula planned to face sit her husband and then hold him down and ride him. Even though she had only pushed him down and sat on his chest, she was aroused more than she had ever been before. She began to move her ass up to his face.
"Ok, that's enough Paula," said Jeff.
"Come on honey, it's fun, and anyway, I am in control, I am your mistress" she teased.
"No, No No" shouted Jeff as he began to wriggle.
Paula was no match for her husband in strength and he soon freed his arms and pushed off his wife. Jeff was by no means boring, he loved sex with his wife, but he was an old fashioned man who just had to be the one in control.
He sensed his wife was aroused and he took his turn to pounce. He rolled onto his wife and held her arms down.
"Stop it Jeff, this isn't how it works" explained Paula
Jeff had a point to prove now. He held Paula down and began to move his own ass up to her face.
Paula was aroused but didn't want this. She would rather go and masturbate on the thought of what might have been.
"NO!" blasted Paula as she summoned all her strength and threw Jeff off her, to the floor.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" asked Jeff
"I wanted to dominate you Jeff, not this, not tonight" she said.
"Get that dumb idea out of your head. I am the man, I am the stronger one, I am in control. Come back with your domination ideas when you can kick my ass lol" he stated.
"Fine" Paula shouted as she stormed out.
The thought of what may have happened that night, coupled with the one sided fight she could see across the way had her turned on to the point that she began to rub herself.  Paula found herself standing in the front room fingering herself. She closed her eyes, opening them briefly to glance at the fight across the way in which the bodybuilder now had Dave in a bear hug. Paula continued to pleasure herself and moaned as she made herself cum. She was only jolted by the voice of Jeff from upstairs.
"You ok honey?"
Paula went back to bed and fell asleep with one thought in her head. She went to the bank to work the next day and each time she saw her husband, she imagined dominating him right there in the foyer in front of the customers. "Say my name bitch" she jokingly said to herself. These thoughts had never really gone away, but had been subsided. Hell, her sex life was fine, dressing up was great, but this secret desire still remained and was now stronger than ever.
At 5'o clock she headed for home alone. Her husband had a late meeting with the regional manager. As she drove up Muscle Street, she saw her neighbor on his drive putting up the roof of his convertible BMW. She got out of her car, the urge hit her again and so she walked over to Dave Armstrong.
"Hi Dave, how is it going?" she asked
"Hi there Pauline" he replied
"It's Paula" she corrected him
"Pauline, Paula, whatever" he said
Paula thought to herself that he was a jerk like all the other neighbors thought, but she wasn't there to be friends, she wanted his help.
"Look, I'll cut to the chase, I saw you wrestling last night" she said
"Oh, cool. Tough lady is Jenny," he told her
"Jenny? So you know her well?" asked Paula
"Yes sure. She is one of my regulars. One of the strongest too, I don't get a look in," he explained.
"You got any videos of her?" Paula asked
Dave chuckled, "sure, come on in ". Dave proudly put the VCR on of his recent match with Jenny. The two neighbors watched, both aroused by what they were watching. Jenny Williams was indeed as impressive as Paula had witnessed last night. Dave explained that she was actually 5'9 175llbs. "WOW" exclaimed Paula.
After 20 minutes of erotic wrestling action, Paula dived in. "How much, where and when?"
Dave made a few phone calls and told Paula that Jenny would be available the following night.
"She charges $500 but is well worth it," exclaimed Dave.
Jenny was amazed at the cost. She had expected $50 or so.
"Is that a problem?" asked Dave, "because I have a way round it that will cost you nothing".
The next day at work, Paula was all in a fluster. Her mind was on the evening's events. How would Jeff react? This was all fun to her, but the truth was that it may ruin her marriage and happy world. She faked a headache and left the bank early in order to meet Jenny.
As she arrived home, Dave appeared up his drive with Jenny. She looked different in her baggy clothes. Fat almost, Paula thought to herself.
As Jenny shook Paula by the hand, Paula noticed just how big and strong looking her hand was up close. Very vascular, "what must the rest of you be like?" joked Paula.
Inside the hose, the two women talked like old friends. Jenny may earn a living beating up guys, but she was still your regular woman. They chatted about various things, then onto what was the course of action that night.
"I have never done an involuntary session before," said Jenny. She was a little worried in case Jeff went mental and attacked her, or maybe called the police. Paula re-assured her. Then, as Jeff's car drove onto the drive, Jenny went off to the spare room to get changed.
Jeff came in and asked Paula how she was feeling. He took off his jacket and tie as Paula slipped the key into the front door, locking it with a sharp click. Jeff was now a prisoner in his own home and oblivious to what was about to happen.
"Jeff" started Paula, "remember when I tried to dominate you? Well it's about time it happened"
Jeff was puzzled. "What has got into you Paula, I thought that nonsense had been laid to rest"
Paula explained, "I saw something the other day that brought it all back. I want to dominate you, but you won't let me"
"No I bloody well won't" shouted Jeff. "Anyway, your not strong enough or big enough"
"Please don't hate me for this, I love you" said Paula coldly.
With that, Jenny entered from the spare room. She was oiled up and in her pink bikini, which left little to the imagination. Jeff stood there, eyes wide-open, jaw on the floor.
Jenny walked over to Jeff. In her heels she was towering over him at about 6'1''. She was only 5llbs heavier than Jeff, but this was all muscle and she looked twice the size of him.
"What......what the hell, who are you" asked Jeff with a quiver in his voice.
Jenny explained, "Your wife tells me she wants to dominate you, but you won't accept that a woman can beat a man. Still think that?" She flexed her giant bicep as she spoke. Jeff went weak at the knees. With all his male chauvinistic views, he could not dent that compared to jenny, he was a wimp, and she could beat him any way she chose.
"So, you wanna fight me, see if you can beat this woman?" challenged Jenny.
Jeff shook his head.
"Have a feel, come on, don't be shy" chirped Jenny.
Jeff looked over to the grinning Paula. She nodded her head. "Go on Jeff, feel her power".
Jeff reached out with his trembling hand. He cupped the bicep before him. He took a firm grip and squeezed. The solid mass that greeted his hand was not indented by his force. Jeff suddenly seemed to relax, maybe resigning himself to what was happening. He ran his hand down the bicep, putting his hand part way around the thick forearms.
"Still think you are unbeatable Mister?" joked Jenny.
"No maam" said Jeff.
Paula came over to the two. "Jeff, I may not have the muscles of Jenny, nor her power, but let her show you how we can both enjoy the domination that I so desire".
Jeff agreed.
Jenny allowed Jeff to touch her muscles all over. Back up the arms, down the amazing chest, the 6 pack, and down to the flexing quad muscles. Jenny that asked Jeff to join her at the coffee table. They locked hands and Paula watched on as Jenny slammed Jeff down to defeat in the fastest arm wrestle in history. Paula was getting turned on by all of this. "Pin him, pin him," she shouted.
Jenny proceeded to lift Jeff up in a cradle carry. Jeff lay in her arms simply stunned by what was happening. She then threw him to the floor and dived on top.
"Ok, Paula get his pants off," shouted Jenny.
Jeff suddenly began to panic.
"No, No, what the hell, stop this, it's gone far enough" he begged.
He tried to free himself, but the thick arms of jenny firmly pinned down Jeff's relatively thin arms to the carpet. Paula came over and removed his trousers. Both women laughed, as his erection was now clearly visible.
"And there's me thinking you didn't like stronger women" laughed Paula
Jenny then let Jeff up. He grabbed for his pants, but Jenny grabbed his arm and twisted it, forcing him once more to the floor, this time face down. She sat on his back and put him in a cobra clutch hold. Jeff screamed in pain. Jenny didn't give him a second to catch his breath. She was soon hoisting him up onto her shoulders as she spun him round. "You not fighting back?" she mocked.
Jeff knew it was futile but grabbed a hold of Jenny's arm. He tried to twist it, but his best efforts were only met with laughter. After 20 seconds of straining, Jenny used the free arm to push Jeff back and he fell onto the sofa.
Jenny stood before him. She was now all sweaty and began to flex.
"Ok, Ok, you proved your point," admitted Jeff.
Suddenly Paula re-entered the room in her swimsuit.
"Now that you're tired out, should even things up" she said boldly.
Jeff gave a sheepish smile and stood up. He towered above his wife, but as she had pointed out, he was completely exhausted.
"Start with a bear hug" advised Jenny
Paula grabbed her husband round the waist and squeezed. Jeff moaned.
"Now trip him," shouted Jenny.
Paula did as she was told and got Jeff down on his back. She leapt on top of him.
"Now for the real test," said Jenny, "sit on his face"
Jeff had a look of horror in his face but has no energy left. He tried his best, but the tired limbs were no match for the aroused induced strength of his wife. Paula untied the bottom of her swimsuit to be semi naked as she maneuvered up her husbands' body. Jenny smiled at a job well done and she left the couple to it. She slipped out the door and headed over to Dave's place to get changed.
She heard a muffled moan as she shut the door. This was Jeff crying out as Paula placed her vagina over his face. "Pleasure me slave," she screamed.
Jeff stopped kicking his legs and complied. Paula moaned in ecstasy as her husband slowly stroked her with his tongue. She then let him up and sat on him lower down. She sat on his still erect penis as it inserted inside her. She let out a long wail of pleasure and began to ride Jeff. Jeff moaned too, and the couple enjoyed the experience of climaxing together. She lay on him for a while afterwards before rolling off to lie by his side.
Both lay, breathing heavily not knowing what to say. After 10 minutes had passed, Jeff stood up; semen still glistened around his mid section. He walked into the shower and locked the door behind him. Paula sat on the sofa, had she done right, did she go too far?
She decided to let Jeff sleep on it before discussing what happened. Jeff finished his shower and went to bed without speaking a word.
So, that's it folks. Episode 2 done and dusted. Now its over to one of you guys to write the next saga. Just e-mail me to offer your services or simply to offer ideas. Please leave some feedback. I enjoyed starting this project and can't wait to see the direction it moves in. hope you all enjoy it too. Keep checking back here for Episode 3 coming soon.
Muscle Street   Episode 3:         By BenJ
Luke was starting to get a little bit frustrated. He had phoned home about six times trying to get a hold of Marie. He had to appear in court at one o'clock and the bartender he had hired for the afternoon was canceling out on him. If he could get Marie to look after the bar his regular waitress, Ann, could look after the kitchen for one afternoon. Damn woman! Where the hell was she! In desperation he called the gym. The last person he wanted to talk to right now was Helen---for some reason he just didn't cotton to her---but thankfully Marie was there and promised to be right over.
Marie had worked bar before she hooked up with Luke and had always enjoyed the small talk and flirting with the guys. Luke's jealousy, though not insane, just irritated her and is what kept her away--- but since he wasn't going to be around-----and truly needed help----. She had to stop by the house to change out of her tracksuit and into something a little dressier. She opted for slacks and a "Luke's Bar" shirt. The shirt she hadn't worn for about three months and she found it a little snug across the back. At first she though it had shrunk but when she took a deep breath and stretched it split right down the back and a two buttons popped off. Not bad for lats she thought to herself! With no shirt she thought she might just as well wear the white dickey with the built in bow tie and the paisley vest. She found a "Marie" nametag and when she checked in the mirror she thought she looked pretty spiffy.
Luke was just leaving as she arrived and he gave her a weird stare and shook his head. She got the idea he wasn't too pleased with her outfit. She couldn't see the big problem with bare arms and shoulders---it wasn't like she was wearing a micro-mini and showing off her ass. As Luke was hurrying out the door a party of eight arrived and to avoid any discussion she jumped right in and seated them. The bar was seldom that busy for lunch through the week so a party of eight was a big deal. It was obviously a business lunch---seven men and one woman---all in business type suits---and Marie was quick to take their drink orders. Four of the men had ordered drafts and as she pulled on the pump handle she couldn't help but notice the swelling of her arm muscle. She was still a little pumped from her earlier workout and she tensed harder with each pull. She wasn't the only one watching. A couple of the men fell silent as they noticed her at the pump and gave each other 'that' look. 'That' look of appreciative appraisal. The lunch went smoothly and after everything was cleared away the business papers came out, this was going to be an on-going session. A large pot of coffee was ordered and four more drafts. This time when Marie moved to the pump she noticed the silence and looked over to see the three men and one woman on the back side of the table staring at her. The stares didn't bother her that much---working bar always brought some stares---she just smiled nicely.
The afternoon proceeded and a few other customers came and went. The meeting started to break up, everyone appeared to be happy, handshakes all around and three of the men left. The woman in the party approached the bar:
"Can I ask you a question?"
"Sure."
"Well, see those guys over there? They've been admiring your biceps and they want to know if your arm is as powerful as it looks?"
"I guess I don't know. What do they mean?"
"They sent me to ask you if you would be interested in an arm wrestling contest"
"Sure, why not." Marie set her elbow on the table. This would be a piece of cake. This woman can't weigh more that a hundred and thirty.
"Oh no!" She laughed loudly. "Not with me! With them."
Marie was shocked, but recovered quickly; she had to think about this. "What did they have in mind? What kind of contest?"
"Well they're ready for another round and they were hoping you would be prepared to bet a pint."
"Do they all want to wrestle?" She could stand to lose four pints, it didn't amount to much overall, but Luke would be really pissed if he found out.
"Yes."
"Okay, but once they've won their pint that's it. Only one pint each."
The woman turned and nodded to her buddies and they all moved over to the bar. The woman decided to take up the challenge after all and while the men were settling in she put her elbow on the table. Marie moved into position and as expected, had her down in a flash. The woman then got ridiculed by the first man:
"Ha! Her arm didn't even have to flex for that one." The others all laughed at her expense. "Let me show you how this is done." There's always one big shot---loudmouth---Marie would dearly love to put him down. She marshaled all her strength and resolve and convinced herself that this guy is fat, out of shape, a weakling, a real couch potato. As soon as they hooked thumbs they both realized that Marie was stronger, one of those electron things and the loudmouth visibly paled. He put up a good fight but kept letting his elbow slip out so they had to start over about four times. Marie got the idea he was waiting for her to make a mistake or wear her down. In any event whatever he was trying for didn't work and she made sure she flexed her arm up as hard as she could when she finally put him down.
The second guy was smaller and looked to be in pretty good shape. He was actually quite handsome and very quiet spoken and the electrons ran again only in the other direction. They both knew as soon as they locked up that he would easily win his pint. Marie fought as hard as she could but he put her down smoothly and gallantly. And without all the bullshit.
She moved on to the third contestant, this time there were no electrons. The guy was quite skinny but he was wiry as hell and he put up one hell of a fight. No one seemed to be concentrating on the outcome of the matches, they all seemed to be glued to watching her biceps muscle swell. She didn't mind too much---this is more attention than she ever got from Luke. She put number three down with a flourish, ending in a quick little biceps pose.
As she moved to number four the woman was squaring off with 'big shot'. The woman didn't have much of a chance and it would be a hollow victory for him, but some guys just had to have a win. In a way it was funny because she did hold her own long enough to make him break out in a cold sweat.
It took Marie four tries to finally overcome number four. He had won his pint on the first go but they were closely matched and she was sure she could beat him and challenged him again and again. Still, the spectators seemed more interested in the swell of her muscle than the outcome of the match The bouts became tougher as her stamina waned and she noticed that the purple vein that ran along the edge of her muscle was getting bigger and even though she knew better she wondered if enough pressure could make it burst.
All in all it was a great afternoon, everyone had a really good time. The businessmen left happy though a little under the alcoholic weather but the woman promised to see them all home safely.  The bill for the business lunch alone was $260, then there were all the beers afterwards. Luke would have to be pleased and the two pints lost would never be missed. Marie split the forty-dollar tip with Ann to insure her silence.
After today, Marie was more convinced than ever that most men liked women with some strength and some muscle on their bones but now all she had to do was find a way to prove this to Luke.

Karma is always appreciated!

PopSmoke13

Is there a third part of the Audrey story? It's amazing so far

Nixon74

Not that i know. It's all i have from MAK
Karma is always appreciated!

QBikk

Hey thanks a lot for sharing your treasure trove.

jhunter

Great collection. Nice work, and hope that the authr keeps it up.

weaponzero

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great collection. Nice work, and hope that the authr keeps it up.

Unfortunately the author has been out of the scene for almost two decades.  These are stories recovered from an old site they used to run on a geocities or tripod page (I forget which) that no longer exists.

bobthebob

Muscles from Brussels Part 1

This story took place in the early 1990's when I was aged 16. I was an average student in High School, more into sports and practical subjects rather than academia, but for some reason, learning a foreign language really appealed to me. At 16 I was about average height at 5'10 and weighed in on the slim side at 150llbs. As part of my French course, I had the opportunity to go on the French exchange trip. This was 5 days holiday, staying with a French speaking family. It was an anxious wait to see if I was one of the chosen few, and I was overjoyed when I heard I was going to go and stay with the Van Hoof family in Belgium. In the acceptance letter was information about the family. They lived in a small fishing village not too far from Antwerp. The family consisted of mom (Mary), dad (Pierre), 16-year-old twins Martha and Philippe, and a 13-year-old girl called Amy. The months until the trip seemed to fly by, and before I knew it, I was on the ferry from Dover to Rotterdam where Mr. Van Hoof would pick me up and drive me back to their home.
Mr. Van Hoof was an average sized gentleman. He was graying slightly, but still had a youthful look about him. He was softly spoken, but seemed very pleasant on the journey back home. Upon arrival, a large looking woman greeted me. She looked a little shorter and tubbier than her husband, but again, had a youthful look. She gave me a welcome hug as we met on the doorstep and this was the first sign of what I was soon to find out. The hug was like a vice and while warm and loving, it bloody well hurt. The couple showed me around the house and said that the children would be home from school soon. As I wandered the house to get my bearings, I stumbled upon a cabinet in the spare room. It was full of trophies. I took closer look and saw the titles engraved on the fronts, 'junior bodybuilding champion 1970', 'natural champion of fitness 1972', 'Bodybuilding all round winner 1985'. The years of the competitions ranged from when Mr. Van Hoof must have been a teenager, right up until a couple of years back. He hadn't seemed the bodybuilding type, not stocky at all, but he had a coat on so maybe he was the slim toned type. It had not occurred to me that he might not be the owner of the trophies. I went downstairs and decided to ask him about them.
"Looks like your some bodybuilder Mr. Van Hoof" I said
"Yes, I was quite the champion poser" he chuckled.
A laugh came from the kitchen.
"So, what weight class were you in?" I asked
"Erm, I was erm, middle, yes middleweight" he said rather unconvincingly.
Just as I was about to quiz further, Mrs. Van Hoof walked in.
"You know a bit about bodybuilding then do you Andy?" she asked me
"Well, I quite like to watch competitions when they are the telly, I am no expert" I admitted
"Well, do you think you would be a good judge in a competition?" she asked
Strange question I thought, but I replied, "Erm, I guess I would be ok"
"Good" she said, "Lets give it a try then. Come on Pierre, flex your bodybuilding muscles for the boy"
Pierre put down the newspaper and signed. He rolled up his sleeve and flexed. I was surprised at the lack of muscle. Sure, a bicep was visible, but it was surely not a competitive bodybuilders muscle, certainly not the bicep that won so many trophies.
"Erm, very good" I said politely.
Then, without saying a word, Mrs. Van Hoof flexed her own arm. My jaw nearly dropped off. It was easily 15 inches, on her 5'5 frame, it looked even bigger.
"They are yours? The trophies must be yours?" I said
"Pierre, a bodybuilder" she joked before bursting into a fit of laughter
Although I had only seen her bicep, I wanted to see the rest of her, so I kept on with the questions. She had stopped competing 2 years ago and had put on a little weight, hence the 'tubby' appearance.
"So, can we arm wrestle?" I asked her hopingly
She shook her head; "I don't think there is any point in that. Maybe you should go ask Amy.
"You mean Martha surely," I asked
"No, I meant Amy. You're a slim boy, you two would have a close match," she said
"But Amy is only 12 and I am 16, and a boy" I snapped
"She is 13 actually, and so what if you are a boy, you think Pierre can beat me?" she replied
She had a point I guess, but I had no doubt that I would demolish a 13 year old, even before having even met her.
We changed the subject and 10 minutes later, the 3 kids arrived home. Philippe came over first and shook my hand. He was about my height and maybe 15llbs heavier. Martha welcomed me next. A kiss on either cheek and a handshake. Martha was pretty. She stood at 5'7 and around 135llbs. Finally, the young Amy came over and shook my hand. She was 5'1 115llbs, and upon seeing her, I was convinced that Mrs. Van Hoof was mistaken in thinking we may be close in strength.
A couple of days passed and I was having a great time. I got on well with the entire family. I had just been out for a jog in the park with Martha, when I returned home to find Philippe in his room on his games console. I walked in and routed through the wardrobe for a change of clothes. Philippe seemed very distant.
"Hi Philippe, this is that new racing game isn't it?" I said
He just nodded, he was not himself
"You ok?" I asked him
Again, he just nodded. I decided to change the subject
"So, you ever see your mother compete?" I asked him
He immediately dropped the controls and looked at me with an icy stare, "What did you say?" he snapped.
"Your mom, she is a bodybuilder right?" I said. No reply.
"I was thinking of asking her to have me an arm wrestle" I said,
"NO!" He snapped back at me.
"What's the matter" I said to him
"Nothing, just stay away from arm wrestling talk with her" he warned. I pushed the matter further, but Philippe said very little more on the subject.
"Look Andy, you're a nice guy, it's in your best interests to avoid mentioning the muscle stuff to her, that's all I will say on the matter" he walked into the bathroom and locked the door.
Philippe had seemed scared almost. I thought this was weird, but didn't want to push the matter any further.
The next day was Thursday, just 2 days before my departure. This was my first time meeting a female bodybuilder, I wasn't going to go without arm wrestling her, even with the warning I had been given. Mrs. Van Hoof was baking in the kitchen when I walked up and asked her again for an arm wrestle.
"I told you before Andy, there is little point, go and see Amy" she said
"But I don't want to beat a little girl, I want to see how strong you are" I said.
She carried on with her baking, but I would not give up.
"I tell you what" I said, "I will arm wrestle Martha and Amy if you will arm wrestle me now"
I felt that I would easily beat either of the smaller females in the house, and it seemed to be what Mrs. Van Hoof wanted. The offer made Mrs. Van Hoof stop her baking.
"You promise?" she asked
"Yes, I swear" I said
Mrs. Van Hoof dried her hands and put her arm up on the kitchen table. You could immediately see the muscle on her arm, even without any exertion on her part. I joined her, my skinny arm looked pathetic next to hers. I gripped her large hand. She nodded as if to tell me to start, so I began to push. I knew she would be strong, but I was disappointed that I wasn't able to move her hand back at all. I grunted and I pushed but no effect. After about a minute of giving my all, she said, "Ok, ready to start?" in a mocking voice. She hadn't even been trying and I didn't move her an inch. She slowly pushed my arm softly down to the table. She could have taken me down in a matter of seconds.
'WOW, your so strong" I exclaimed
"Told you", she said, "Lets wait until the girls get home then"
I didn't mind arm-wrestling them really. I knew I would beat them both, and I had just arm-wrestled my first muscle woman.
Philippe arrived home first. I was upstairs playing on his computer when he walked in.
"Hey, I arm-wrestled your mom before, how strong is she?" I announced. He stopped dead in his tracks and dropped his bag to the floor. He looked shocked at my actions.
"What's the matter with you?" I asked him
"I told you not to arm wrestle with her" he said
"Oh come on, what harm did it do?" I replied.
Philippe sat down on the bed. "Did she mention anything about my sisters?" he asked nervously
"Yes, she said I had to take them both on at arm-wrestling, should be a piece of cake" I joked.
"No, no, no" shouted Philippe. "You mustn't"
"Why not, what's wrong with you, I will beat them both easily" I boasted.
Philippe looked around nervously, then walked over and quietly shit the door. He moved close to me and began to whisper softly. "Look Andy, this has happened before, it always leads to a lot of embarrassment and pain"
I laughed, what on earth was he talking about.
He continued, "Mom and dad like to wrestle. Mom has always been the better of the two, but until 2 years ago, they had good competitive matches. Dad then began to lose interest in the gym and fitness, and mom began to beat him way too easily. She wanted a new opponent, someone to match her all the way, but if she asked someone from the village, the whole place would think she was strange. She decided to get on the foreign exchange program. She insisted on an older boy, one who was physically developed. Once she arrived, she was so nice to him, made him feel so at home, then just before he left, she lured him into wrestling her. She destroyed him, really hurt him. He was over six feet tall, yet he was sobbing like a baby when she had done with him."
I was shocked at what I was hearing.
He went on, "After she had beaten the boy, she made me and Martha wrestle. We were 14 then and similarly matched. We had a good match that I won, but only just. A year later, mom got into the exchange program again. By now Martha had been going to the gym regularly and was beginning to beat me up on a regular basis. She decided that last years exchange pupil would be someone hand picked to wrestle Martha. John was his name, 15, same as us, but bigger than me. It was an awesome match to watch. Martha wore him down and really made him beg. I was glad it was he and not I. Anyway, since then, dad and me have been working out like hell. Martha is still better than me, but I can give her a good match again, just like when we were kids. And dad is no match for mom, but he gives her a decent workout now."
I was surprised by the amazing private activities in the Van Hoof house, but I still didn't truly understand why Philippe seemed so worried for me.
I had to ask, "So, why the problem, I am only arm wrestling, and I think I can take your sisters"
Philippe explained that the previous 2 years had always begun with an arm wrestle and led to the undignified end.
Philippe was blunt and honest with me,
"Andy, you're a nice guy, I hate to see you get hurt, but you are no match for Martha. She is stronger than me, and to be honest, I think am a lot stronger than you"
True, Philippe was slightly heavier than me, but I was quite strong. I was going to ask him for an arm-wrestle, but decided against it. My mind was filled with thoughts about what he had told me.
"Well Philippe, I can't see what your worried about. I think I am capable of beating Martha, and ok, your mom would wipe the floor with me, but there is no shame or embarrassment in loosing to a woman of her size" I announced.
Philippe shook his head. Still whispering, he replied,
"You don't understand. Mom wrestles dad, I wrestle Martha. She has brought you here to wrestle Amy."
I burst out laughing. I honestly thought this was the Belgian sense of humor, I was wrong. My laugh and smile slowly vanished as I realized that Philippe was telling me that I was going to have to wrestle a 13-year-old girl.
"Well, if you are serious, I guess it will be a laugh" I said. "Beating a child will be easy"
Philippe replied sharply, "NO! Amy is very strong for her age, she is no match for me, but you may be shocked, you don't seem strong at all to me, that's why mom picked you, she thinks you will lose"
I didn't accept this, but what if he was right. Mrs. Van Hoof seemed a good judge of opponent form the past 2 years, what if she was right. I decided to listen to the warning I had been given. I was not going to wrestle, arm-wrestle, or even argue with any of the females for my remaining time there.
My departure from Philippe's room could not have been timed any worse. I walked into the front room just as Mrs. Van Hoof was telling her girls about the 'arranged' arm-wrestle. I froze as Martha smiled broadly. I tried to back out from the room, but Martha turned and spotted me.
"We have another guy who wants to try to beat the ladies hey?" she shouted.
Damn, I was trapped. Martha walked over to the dining table, "Come on big guy, lets see what you have"
Martha was fairly tall, but not my height. I out weighed her, but suddenly she looked more filled out than I had noticed before. My mind was playing tricks on me as I joined her at the table, the same table that Mrs. Van Hoof had overpowered me on hours earlier. My arm was longer than Martha's, hers marginally thicker. There was no massive bicep this time and than made me feel far more at ease. We gripped hands, this felt weird. Still in her school uniform, I was about to arm-wrestle her. "GO!" shouted her mother. I gave an early heave and began to make an advantage. Only a couple of centimeters, but it was a good start. I moved her a little more, I was sure this would soon be over. I was right, but not how I envisaged it. Suddenly, Martha seemed to up the pressure. As though she were moving through the gears. I was giving my all from the off and had no reserve left, she was conserving her energy and making it count. She let out a small grunt as she passed the neutral position and continued her progress. She was spurred on now by her sister and mother who were applauding the movement. In panic, I managed to muster new energy and hold her steady, with my arm hovering. There was no more I could do though, I was merely buying time. She mustered up a final surge and slammed me hard to the table.
"Yes!" shouted Martha as she did a mock flex to me. Her family congratulated her as I looked on to see her small but neat bicep from her short-sleeved school shirt. Her posing captivated me; it was only the squeaky voice of Amy that snapped me out of it.
"My turn, it's me next" she shouted. I frantically tried to think of an excuse to escape the match, I suddenly didn't feel confident at all. Thankfully Mrs. Van Hoof saved me temporarily,
"Not just yet Amy, have patience. Give Andy a while to rest, we don't want any excuses when you best him".
I walked off trying to blank it from my mind. I felt like a cow waiting to be shot at the slaughterhouse. I wanted to be back home in England so much.
The next hour seemed to drag on for an eternity. I was shaking with nerves. I could happily accept a defeat to the muscles of Mrs. Van Hoof, and maybe even to Martha who was a couple of months older, but Amy. She was over 3 years younger than me, how could I face anyone after a defeat to her. Then, my daydream was abruptly stopped by a rapping on the bedroom door. It was Martha. "Amy is ready," she shouted like an executioner taking me to the firing squad. I walked into the front room. Amy was already sat at the table with her arm up and ready to go. Martha and her mother stood by her side, as I sat to join her. I easily outweighed Amy, and as I grabbed her small hand, I suddenly became filled with confidence. I felt Amy make a jolt with her hand, and we were off. I gradually increased my power, expecting the child to buckle. But to my surprise, she didn't buckle. Her face showed that she was struggling to match my strength, but her will and determination kept her arm upright and keep her in the match. I smiled, I knew I had the match in my control, or so I thought. I continued to up the power I exerted, fully expecting her arm to collapse. But it refused to budge, and suddenly I realized that I had no more left in the tank. I was now giving my all and still not able to beat her. Maybe she would tire I hoped, but she didn't, in fact maybe she had been holding a little in reserve. Her movement of retreat had stopped and before I knew it, we were back into the starting position. I began to panic and tried to find some more energy, but I had nothing left to give. Amy began to smile as her arm began a slow but steady movement. Our eyes met and we both knew the result was now inevitable. One last strain from her was enough to buckle my aching arm.
Amy leapt up from the chair. Her mother hugged her and patted her on the back.
"Looks like we chose the perfect student" she said.
I felt like crying, I didn't know what to do. There was nothing to say, a child had just overpowered me. I ran out of the front door and headed for a long walk along the canal. I walked for hours, thought were running through my head, how could I be so weak. It soon began to get dark; I headed back to the Van Hoof house. As I walked up the drive, I heard groaning noises from inside, I walked into the front room to find the floor covered with mats and Mrs. Van Hoof straddled over her husband with her legs squeezing him tightly.
"Ok, I give" shouted Mr. Van Hoof. His wife smiled and gave a flex of her giant biceps before standing up and helping her husband to his feet. She looked over at me.
"So glad you came back Andy, you would have messed up our evenings entertainment."
I didn't understand, my puzzled look said as much, and Mrs. Van Hoof continued with her explanation;
"It's all set up, 3 good solid matches. I have just beaten Pierre, Philippe and Martha are up next, then you against Amy"
Was she being serious, I was over a foot taller, way heavier, I would do the child serious damage.
"How about I wrestle you or Martha" I asked. I would have loved to be squeezed by the mighty muscles of Mrs. Van Hoof, or the chance to grapple up close with the sexy Martha. Mrs. Van Hoof was having none of it though.
I was told in no uncertain terms to sit down and wait. I did as I was told and sat down next to the heavy breathing Mr. Van Hoof. Philippe and Martha then took to the floor. Philippe looked scared as hell stood in his shorts and t-shirt. I had the feeling he had done this many times and knew the outcome would not be favorable. Martha made short work of her brother. She wrapped her arms round him, tossing him to the floor. Quick as hell she was jumping onto his chest. Her legs wrapped round his middle and he began to cry in pain, begging her to stop. Martha was showing off to me as her guest and refused to let up until her mom stepped in. I was beginning to be grateful that I had not been the one wrapped in her legs. She looked so strong, way stronger than me. Relief soon turned to despair as Amy stood up and I realized I was up next.
This was ridiculous. I was towering above her, what a mis-match. I made my move and grabbed her shoulders, but her arms moved upwards, brushing off my grip. I tried again, but she had ducked under me and hoisted me up with her back and I was on the floor. I began to rise, but an arm came round my neck, pulling me back to the floor. I was trapped. I grabbed the slim arm with my two hands, trying to get free, but she was so strong, I couldn't get free. For over a minute I grappled, losing air and getting dizzy. I finally broke the hold and scrambled to my feet. Her speed was amazing, and before I could clear my head, she had taken my legs in her grip and forced me back to the floor. This time she replicated her sister and jumped onto my chest. I wheezed as my breath was forced out. I was unable to move as Amy pinned my hands to the floor. Her mom made a slow 3 count to award the little girl the win. I was so ashamed, but also glad of being spared the submission defeat.
Amy got off me and walked over to the couch. Martha stood up and stopped her.
"Amy, where are you going? You have to make him give" she said
Amy looked at me as I cowered in the corner. Her mom nodded and Amy came for me again. I tried to fend her off, but she grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the corner. For a moment we had a tussle, 2 hands each, pushing, in a true show of strength. Sadly for me, the 13 year old had the edge and she slowly began to force my arms back. I buckled and she fell onto me. Within a few seconds, she had me face down with my arm up behind my back. I began to wail as the jolts of pain shot up my arm, through my shoulder and beyond. "I quit, I quit" I shouted and Amy let go and stood over me as my victor.
I looked up at the entire Van Hoof family. They all looked at me as the pathetic victim that I was. Mrs. Van broke the silence, "We must get a stronger one for you NEXT YEAR"