Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582637 Posts in 74573 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 15, 2024, 08:18:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mom turns into a muscle goddess for her son
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mom turns into a muscle goddess for her son  (Read 24291 times)

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Mom turns into a muscle goddess for her son
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2022, 12:02:16 pm »
Chapter 2 part 11

It's our daughter she has gotten an impressive bodybuilding physique though she's yet clearly smaller than John. "You look good" "thanks mom but I have something to tell you I...I can't say it" I saw what she think "you have a crush on John?" She turned read "yes" I put her in corner "If you want to fuck John you have to get so much bigger and more muscular. I put my fingers inside her pussy she likes it "I'll even teach you to fuck so well" "aahh thanks mom" "ready to start training? It's going to be quite intense" "yes but how big can you make me aahhh?" I kept fingering her "Would you like to achieve same bulging muscles as I have?" "oh yes" I stopped and let her go. "come on let's start"

I trained my daughter intensely, she had to catch me in muscularity. It was so hot to see my own daugther growing more and more muscular and lifting the same weights as I did. In only a year she had surpassed John in both height, strength and muscularity. "Okay Jane can you flex?" She flexed her bulging muscles, damn she's good. Her pecs are massive, her arms are also quite big. She was flexing like a pro it was turning me on. After flexing she pushed me into wall "not bad you have gotten quite strong" I grabbed her and pushed Jane to wall "but you have still yet to grow." She put her fingers inside me "oh my it seems you have inherited something from John. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" "yes" She stopped "alright let's see how good you are".

We got into my room. I put a strap on. "it's not nearly as good as John's cock but for practise it should be enough. First I work on you to demonstrate. Pin me Jane like you would pin John". She pinned me "not bad get it inside me" Jane put a strap-on inside me "aaahh now pleasure me." she started "does it feel good mom?" "oh yes unfortunately you don't feel anything yet." "yet?" "I will use that to you". She touched all over my muscle goddess body "Mom you are hot?" "You have a crush on me too?" "yeah" "aaahh maybe all 3 of us should get on bed to work on each other aaahhh".

After a while we stopped. "Now my turn Jane" she got off and gave strap on to me I get it on. I pinned her down "Now let mommy show you" I put it inside her and started fucking her. "aahh mom" "mmm you like this mommy fucking you" "mom you are such a muscle goddess aaahh" "oh so will you be soon I make sure you reach my level." I leaned on her "together we can give John pleasures beyond his imagination. But of course I also like giving you pleasure Jane." She was in such a pleasure. I sped up "AAHH MOM I'M GOING TO..." She squirted hard. I stopped "that was nothing yet when John's cock is inside you it feels 100 times better than that. My muscle princess".

I got strap-on off and started passionately kissing my daughter. "haaahh you are the only woman capablee of turning me on. I can't wait for you to reach my level of muscularity". First time ever I slept with our daughter. During this time John was busy and elsewhere but when he sees us he is in for a pleasant surprise.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2022, 05:09:57 pm »
Chapter 2 Part 12 (John's perpective)

I came home from a long trip "hello?" I heard a female voice "Hey handsome" A naked muscle Goddess. Lifted me and pushed me to wall holding me with her pecs I look at her face. It's my daughter "Jane?" "You look rather surprised Father" I felt my cock rising really fast. "You surpassed mom?" "No we are now equal in strength and muscularity." I have never seen pecs so huge. As I looked down I realized how tall she had become. 9.84 Feet tall! No human is that tall, and those arms my God. I felt so aroused. With her arms free Jane got my pants off revealing my erect cock. She grabbed it and started stroking it.

"Mom was not lying, it is really big and long." I never imagined my own daugther would turn into a muscle goddess, yet I am loving it so much. I also felt strong pride as a father, my super shy girl had turned into confident and seductive woman full of lust. "aaah Jane..." I came intensely to her naked body as she hold me with her pecs. "oh my...it is true I have never seen a man cum so much". With other arm Jane wiped the cum off her body. "Do you want me?" "y-yes" "I knew you would, I too want you" Jane lifted me on her shoulder and carried me to bed.

She got my shirt off as well and pinned me down. "so you haven't seen a woman this muscular"  "Jane you are gigantic" "yes ngghhh!" She flexed her absolutely huge arms the biggest arms i've seen. She inserted my cock inside her "fun is about to begin." Jane started to fuck me "oh yes, mom was right your cock is amazing" "aaahhh I can feel it getting longer and thicker". I felt pleasure like never before "You love my bulging muscles, to think that I am bigger and more muscular than mom when you last saw her" I caress her huge pecs, it was like having sex with an actual Goddess. I came inside her  "aaaaaahhh it does truly feel amazing you cum so hard and so much." But she kept going "Are you proud of me father?" "yeah...but you can call me John" "John cum, cum for me more get me to reach orgasm John" "How aahh you get so good at this?" "aaahh I practised with mom...did I..." "No mom is amazing woman, impossible to resist" "I know John, I know how good she is at thisaaaahh"

I came again so intensely "OH YES AAAHHH, john I feel like i am about to explode..." she hugged me tight and squirted so intensely "AAAHH" "OOOHHH" Muscle goddess like Jane was shaking from pleasure "AAHHH, haaaahh you know how to pleasure a woman. I start to feel tired but luckily we aren't alone." Door opened...

Chapter 2 part 13 (John's perspective)

It was my mom/wive, she was naked. She had also grown, infact she has the exact same amount of muscle on her as my daughter Jane. Same height, same huge arms, same massive pecs, same super tight abs, same incredibly wide shoulders and same tree trunk legs. Despite being 63 she looked barely 40. "Jane you can take a break and watch as mom gets to enjoy John." "thanks mom" Jane got off, mom came to the bed and crawled to me. Mom put my cock inside her "Mom I have already ejaculated 3 times in an hour" She had pure lust in her facial expression "I take that as a challenge, I will make you cum and Jane gets to watch it".

Mom fucked me wildly and she was so amazing she made me ejaculate 3 times. "haaahh you are truly amazing John 7 times already during the same day. And you got both me and Jane squirt like crazy. All 3 of us are exhausted but luckily your sperm productions is like from a different planet and both me and Jane are super strong, Jane have you got your rest" "I have mom". Jane got back to the bed. "Now let's have fun all 3 of us". Mom got off and lifted me to sit, Jane got behind me putting my head to lay on her pecs. While mom started working on my cock "up and down oh yes" Mom jerked my completely wet cock with long strokes. "How long we can get your cock?"

Jane's hand also grabbed my cock, they were working on it together. It shouldn't be possible but even after those orgasms I started to feel my pleasure beilding up even more and I felt my cock getting way longer. It felt so good I have never felt anything like this. Both Muscle Goddesses looked at me with awe, they were breathing intensely. "Oh my God John! How is this even possible?" It felt like a giant volcano eruption. I came harder than ever before, both women were soaked in my cum. "No John no need to say sorry we should have been more careful."

Mom had to clean the bed and all of us headed to shower. "but you were amazing John right Jane?" "yeah" "Tomorrow let's put all of to test, Jane has not got to wrestle you yet though she has wrestled with me" "15-15 mom" "Is that a challenge Jane?" "yes mom I have won you already 15 times" "and I have won you Jane 15 times I even made you orgasm during 5 matches" It was so hot to see both my daugther and mom act like rivals, they were truly evenly matched. Mom looked at me "Alright 4 matches. Me vs Jane, Jane vs You, Me vs You and once those 3 have been done we will have free for all."

After shower all 3 of us headed to bed, Mom hugging me in front and Jane hugging me from behind. And we slept, tomorrow is going to be special.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2022, 06:14:26 pm »
Chapter 2 part 14 (John's perspective)

We got into celllar. There was a new wrestling ring it was really big. We all got into the ring, both mom and jane were naked "alright, Me and Jane have our match first, John you get to watch it. You won't be disappointed." The 2 muscle goddesses looked at each other with pure lust. They flexed their humongous pecs "come daughter show mommy what you got."

They got their hands together. "aarghhh come on Jane" "Is that all you got mom?" They were truly evenly matched. Mom pulled Jane closer and got her into headlock. "oh yeah you like being hold like this. Feeling so turned on huh?" Jane grabbed mom by waist, lifted her and slammed her down. "you shouldn't get too cocky mom. Remember I have defeated you 15 times mom" Jane lifted mom like a barbell, high up they are so wild on each other despite having 45 years age gap. Techincally mom could be Jane's grandma. Jane threw mom down. "I am younger than you by so many years". Mom got up, tackled Jane and pinned her down. "And an old woman like me still can take you on". Mom lifted Jane up and put her face on her pecs. "you like mommy's pecs don't you? aaahhh feel the strength"

Jane got off and quickly got behind mom. Jane lifted mom and suplexed her. Mom grabbed Jane's legs and slammed her down. Mom quickly got on top off Jane "alright time to make you submit" Mom wrapped her legs around Jane's waist and bodyscissored her. As Mom bodyscissored Jane mom slipped her finger inside Jane's pussy. "Oh yeas this time John gets to see as I make you orgasm" Jane tried to get off but being both bodyscissored and mom giving pleasure to her made it impossible. After a while Jane reached an orgasmed "AAHH YES". After that mom stopped "15-16 Jane, better luck next time". As I have watched the match I had already wet my pants. Mom got off "Now next Me vs You John, Jane can watch and enjoy"

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2022, 09:03:41 pm »
Chapter 2 part 15 (Mom's perspective)

John got naked. "you want to see your wet cock? fine by me". John ran to me we got hands together "Not bad you have grown stronger and it seems you are clearly more muscular than last time. However as you can see I have grown by a large amount" I pushed him. "you like how strong I have become? You haven't seen a thing yet." I lift him up with one arm. I slam John down 5 times a row, I lift him with my leg and threw him at Jane and he fell.

I lift him and hug him. I can see his cock aching. "You are going to love my new technique". As I hug him I punch him with my massive pecs with perfect pectoral control. I felt his warm cum shooting at my abs. "already? Wanna keep match going?" "yes" I heared pure lust coming from his voice "though you have to save yourself to Jane, I still have to do couple things". I dropped him. "Come on John!" He ran to my abs trying to force me to move. John even jumps on my abs and tries to get me fall using his entire weight. "admirable effort but you need more strength" I lifted john between my legs and squuze with my legs.

"I can see pure enjoyment from your face, you like how much I have evolved" I let go but immediately grab him putting him into headlock. "you like feeling my huge bicep and pec." I grab his cock "I'll make you cum too. Jane do you mind if he cums on you?" "Not all all mom". I jerked his cock with my other arm he tries to fight back "keep that fighting on, it's quite arousing" I kept going until finally he came on Jane's abs large amount. "And now for submission" I lifted him and put his face on my pecs. "better give up or your going to sleep" He won't give up "sleep it is" Using my pecs I made him fall asleep. I put him down. "Change of plans we will have all around match as soon as he wakes up, come Jane let's pump some iron while John sleeps. After that we all 3 go at each other"

Offline szerep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2022, 09:24:45 pm »
I love this story so much. Keep them coming. Great work and thank you for sharing it with us

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2022, 11:13:50 pm »
Chapter 2 part 16

Me and Jane worked out intensely to feel pumped up for our all around match while John was still unconsious. John woke up "agghh! You are awake" We stopped working out and returned to the ring "all right time for all around match between us 3. Let's see who wins is it me again Jane?" "Don't get too cocky mom this time you have 2 opponents" "so do you Jane let's get it on".

I got hands together with Jane "Is that all?" But John slipped between us pushing me with Jane. John is easy but combined with Jane it's surprisingly hard. "What's the matter mom are 2 of us too much?" Jane quickly pulled me lifted me and started hugging me using her arms and pecs. "do you like this done to you mom huh?" She's really strong since we are equal in strenght it's so hard to get off unless John helps me. John slipped his fingers on Jane's pussy making Jane lose focus and let me go. I used the opportunity and lifted Jane high up. "You shouldn't underestimate me just because i'm in 60s" I threw Jane down and looked at John "Oh I haven't forgotten you" I got John on headlock it's imposiible for him to get off "you like mom's bulging muscles around you like this? Oh yes John".

Jane got me in headlock while I have John in headlock. "If you focus on just John you forget me". I had to let John go. "You should have just holded John" John got behind jane and with their combined weight they made me fall on the groud. Jane lifted me between her legs and lifted John on her pecs. While Jane squuzed John she bodyscissored me. "I can fight you both hahaa!" Though Jane is incredibly strong and skilled her overconfidence is her weakness. I reach on her pussy and finger her she had to let me go. Jane is still bearhugging john. "oh yes you like this aaahh yes". Jane bounced John off with her pecs and John flew towards me. I catched him with one arm and slammed him down.

Jane had wrapped her arms around my waist. Jane lifted me "shouldn't you submit John first?" Jane reverse bearhugged me and suplexed me down. "No Jane I will make you both submit". I got up and grabbed John. I got John between my legs and hugged Jane tight like she did to me and John. I increased pressure on Jane "Giving up?" I felt John tapping me so I let him go and lay down. Jane started fingering me the pleasure is intense but I refused to let her go. Despite my size my agility is amazing so I got my legs around her waist and was now squeezing Jane with both my arms, pecs and my legs. Jane gave up.

I had won them both. I let Jane go "17-15 Jane" It was not an easy victory. John is easy by himself but with Jane it's hard. "I will win you next time mom remember I have won you 15 times already." We spent entire day at our homegym so we head to bed.

Offline BHIM-1965

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2022, 05:29:04 am »
When will mom train sonny boy with her strapon?

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2022, 08:51:19 am »
Chapter 3 part 1

I was in shower with John. "now that think about it I realize you have never done doggy style" "Mom would you like it" I came closer "Yes" I got my strap-on John got hard fast "I have used this on Jane and Jane has used this to me. We both know how to do it". "I..." "it's okay John, I can teach you doggystyle fucking" I got on my strap-on "It's not nearly as amazing as your cock but it does the trick. You want me to teach you?" "yeah" John was so aroused, I put John facing to the wall. I put inside John "aahh mom"

"Now we can strart our training" I was humping him from behind "oh yes I know how good it feels" John was in such a pleasure getting fucked like this by his own mom turned muscle goddess. "oh yes cum for me John cum, I want to see that aahhh". He came, john ejaculated intensely to the wall. "Mmmm now that I have demonstrated how to do it you can try it on me" John got behind me I had to lower a bit for being so tall and John inserted his cock inside me. "aahhh go on fuck me John" He started humping me "oh yes" "can you keep that position mom, looks aaahhh unconfortable" "no need to worry I am a muscle goddess ahhh" "harder john harder!" He started going wild on me "OH YES AAAAHHH" I have never witnessed him going like  this on me "oh John mommy is about to..." I squirted. John stopped "Not bad for first time." I got off. "We will have these training sessions daily" "yes mom"

I had these kind of sessions with John daily. Hmm this strap-on might be useful if all 3 of us had a nice fuck. "Hey Jane" "hi mom" I pushed her into corner "Mom you are in a wild mood, do you want to fuck me?" "yes" I lifted Jane on my back carrying her into my room. Damn she's heavy "Have you been training?" "yes and it looks like you too mom have gained even more muscle" Though Jane was our daughter we had a kinky rival relationship. I put her on bed "Oh my god Jane those muscles..." Jane also looked at me at awe "Mom you're supposed to be in your 60s yet you look 40 and have the exact same musclemass as I have". I put on a strap on, turn Jane and start fucking her doggystyle.

"I have teached John how to fuck doggystyle he's really good at it" "Aaahh no need to convince me mom with his cock it should feel amazing aahhh". "you know what Jane?" "Mom?" "this strap-on might be useful if all 3 of us had fun" "aaahh yes" "you like that too? Me fucking you both" "oh yes and I can fuck you both mom" "ahh that would be really fun". I kept  fucking her until she squirted. Jane grabbed me and got me down "I want to see your pretty face mom as I fuck you" I gave her the strap on she got it on and inserted it inside me. Jane started "aahh yes" "you like it mom?" "of course I like this we have done this so many times aaahh" I touched all over Jane's body feeling her new and improved muscles. "you just keep getting hotter aaahh" "so do you mom" She touched my pecs "damn these are so strong" "you like what you see little princess AAAHH" i am about to climax "Little?" "that's how I used to call you, besides AH I am the old lady here. Jane I could almost be your grandma"

"Yet you look so young mom" "AAHH AAAHHH" I squirted hard. Jane stopped and got the strap on off. Jane layed on me. "I don't want you to age mom" "maybe i'll never age both of us have reached such levels that we might even live longer". Jane turned red "what is it?" "mom I...I want John to make me pregnant can you tell him?" "Oh I don't need to tell him, the way you fuck him is going to make you pregnant. But are you ready for motherhood?" "yes but I need a teacher" "luckily you have me. Remember I am not just your mother I am also John's mother, I know it's a bit confusing." "thanks mom" Despite her being muscle goddess like me she still sees me as her mom, it's so cute.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2022, 09:24:42 am »
Chapter 3 part 2

I was about to go John's room I heard Jane. "Oh yes, you like my new and improved muscles. So big and so hard, are you going to cum again? Oh yeah". I put on my strap on and open the door there Jane was fucking him and John was loving it "I want to join into the action" "oh you came mom" I got behind Jane and inserted strap on inside her "AAAHH" "keep going to work on him and I get to work on you" I fucked Jane as Jane is fucking John. Jane came. But she didn't stop so I keep going. "aahh you 2 are going to make me reach such orgasm aaahh" I have never witnessed Jane being in such a pleasure. "my princess" I rubbed my huge pecs on Jane's huge back. "you enjoy your goddess mom?" "YES MOM AAAHH" Jane made John orgasm and I made Jane orgasm. "My turn mom" She got off from John I gave her the strap on. I let John insert his cock inside me and Jane got strap on inside me.

"oh it's so amazing to feel you both aaahhh" "John do you like mommy's improved muscles?" "yes mom...you are even more muscular than last time aahh" He was touching all over my muscle goddess body. I made him cum intensely inside me and jane made me squirt. We changed positions John got behind me fucking me and Jane's worked on John with strap on. After we all came.

I got the strap on and worked on John as John worked on Jane. Not one's of us had came as much before. We all came like 8 times. After fucking I got strap on off, me and Jane flexed our huge muscles for John. I let both of them feel over over my body. Me and John feeled all over Jane's body as well.

We were both John's muscle goddesses, I kissed passionately both John and Jane. Jane returned the favor kissing me and John. We both hugged John, John fell asleep laying on my body and Jane fell asleep laying on John. The next morning it happened, Jane got pregnant.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2022, 09:30:33 am »
Am surprised that DP is not part of the menu

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2022, 06:35:39 pm »
Chapter 3 part 3 (Jane's perspective)

I gave birth I am now a mother and my mom offically became the grandmother of my child. I gave my daughter name Sarah. Sarah started out as a nerdy girl but when she became adult me and mom started training Sarah to build muscle. It was so arousing to witness it. Within just 2 years Sarah went from nerdy girl to a total muscle Goddess. She had reached our level of muscularity. She still uses glasses though her becoming muscle goddess healed her sight, she uses them because I told her they suited her.

I was in the shower with John. I put him into corner and watched is erect cock aching for me. "to think that I am both your daughter and 2nd wive. You are impossible to resist" I grab his cock and start stroking it "aahh how's Sarah" "shes as big and muscular as me and mom, though we have yet to teach her how to fuck and how to wrestle" "aahh" "you would love that, 3 muscle goddesses all giving pleasures to you". Someone walked in.

It's mom, despite being 85 years old mom still had the looks of a 40 year old woman and the body of a muscle Goddess as big and muscular as mine. Mom walked to us "How's Sarah mom?" "oh she had her first match against me, she's incredibly strong. Sarah told me to tell you Jane that she wants to wrestle you naked" "really?" Mom put a strap-on, John got behind fucking me on my ass. Mom put her strap-on inside me. They both were fucking me "Oh yes" "Sarah wants to wrestle with her mom, she thinks you are amazingly hot" "AAHH alright I'll start wrestling her daily AAAHH i want to see her getting good at it."

John came inside me so hard "AAAHH you 2 are going to make reach such an orgasm AAHH AAH AAHH" "oh yes Jane I want you to reach that mmmm" As they kept going I felt John rubbing my huge back and mom rubbing my massive hard pecs. "AH FUCK..." I squirted so hard I had never squirted like this. "wow Jane I have never seen you squirt like that" "you 2 are too good. haahh" They got off I had to touch mom's body it's so hot "to think that you are 85" "Goddesses don't age Jane" We went for another round, this time me and John penetrated mom.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2022, 09:33:47 pm »
Chapter 3 part 4 (Jane's perspective)

I approached Sarah she had just came from shower. "Looking good" "Mom I..." "no need to act shy with that physique. you are as big and muscular as I am" I rubbed her massive pecs "you like this? Mommy feeling your big and hard pecs" Her face was telling me she was getting aroused but she tries to hide it. She has inheritent that cute shyness from John. I feel her arms "so massive I heard from your granny that you were really strong" Oh yes she sure is enjoying since she is my daughter I have a strong feeling she has inherited something from me aswell. I feel all over Sarah's muscle goddess body. Maybe underneath her shyness there's a luscious beast sleeping all I have to do is to wake her up.

"Sarah feel free to feel my body" She rubs my pecs I notice her breath intensifying "oh yeah feel how strong and big mommys pecs are". She feels my arms "Granny told that you see me as amazingly hot." "aahh mom" oh yes I was right I just need to push her more. I want to see her other side she tries to hide. "She told me..." I feel her muscles as she keeps feeling mine "that you want to wrestle with me. You want to wrestle against your hot muscle goddess mom". Then it happened Sarah pushed me to wall "ahh what a strength you have" She had me cornered and had pure lust in her eyes. "Mom you are so fucking hot" I felt her fingers on my pussy "aahh Sarah" "you like it mom, oh  yes I want to see you cum" I decided not to fight back "aahh yes you are really good" as she fingered me I felt her muscle goddess body. Oh my god my own daughter is making me reach an orgasm.

"AAHH SARAH" I squirted Sarah stopped. I got her and pushed her into corner. "Really good my test worked" "what test?" "never mind so you want to wrestle against me?" "yes" "granny told that you are strong" "yeah but I'm inexperienced" "it's okay I will teach you" "you will?" "of course" "mom I...also want John" "I'll teach you that too, come on let's go to cellar"

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2022, 08:49:49 am »
Chapter 3 part 5 (Sarah's perspective)

We headed for cellar. Mom so hot with that muscle goddess body combined with her motherly charm. "Sarah" "sorry I..." "nothing to apolgize I myself was thinking of John's big juicy cock" We got into the ring. "alright Sarah come to mommy" We got hands together damn mom is really strong "come on Sarah push me harder" I try "show mommy what you got, do you want John's cock and my pussy?" Suddenly I used more strength "Wow sarah! that's more like it" Mom pulled me and got me into a headlock. "oh yes you like this, feeling mommys huge arm and pec" It's impossible to off by pure strength, I grabbed mom by her leg and made her fall "aaahh" "oh my seems that granny had already teached you"

I got on top off mom watching her muscle goddess body i felt myself getting wet. "I've got myself an admirer" Mom pulled me hugging me tight she was bearhugging "aahh mom" she's so strong. "i can see you are turned on Sarah." I can't get off I wrapped my legs around mom's waist bodyscissoring momm. "aahh yes" Mom had to let go but mom suddely got onto top off me. "you don't win me that easily Sarah". Mom got off and lifted me like barbell "Arrhhh!" high up. MOm thre me down, before I even get to react mom grabs my legs. Mom lifted me and slammed me down 5 times a row. "aahh you might get dominated by me" I loved it so much but other side of told me to show mom. I got incredibly aroused i got my legs on moms waist. "Arrgghh!" With all my strength  I lifted mom using only my legs and I slammed her down. I lift mom high up "oh yes show me Sarah" I threw mom down. I return the favor, grabbed moms legs and slammed her down 6 times like she did to me.

"aahh yes that's the spirit Sarah!" Mom got up and got behind me. Mom wrapped her massive arms around my waist "but can you win me?" Mom lifted me and suplexed me. I quickly moved behind her and got mom into headlock. "aahh you like this mom feeling my massive arm and pec?" Oh I sure do like it you have grown so strong, you have become a muscle goddess like me. Sarah you are so hot you are turning me on" I let mom go and ilift her. I hug mom tight "Want to give up mom?" "aah Sarah you are making me AAAHH..." as mom screamed in pleasure I felt warm liquid shooting at my body mom was squirting "aaahh you won Sarah" I let mom go.

"I won you?" "yes this time" Mom got real close rubbing my pecs with her huge pecs. "Next time Sarah..." I felt moms finger in my pussy "I will win you. You have made me your wrestling rival just like my mom made me her". Someone came it's granny, she's naked showing her muscle goddess body "I saw your match it was quite arousing. Come to join me in shower."

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2022, 11:52:12 am »
Chapter 2 part 6 (Mom's perspective)

We headed to shower "you 2 were going quite wild, Sarah you are quite like your mom" I was touching her pecs "so big and hard. You won Jane" "for now next time I'll win her just like I have won you mom" I touched Jane's body "Don't get too cocky I won you yesterday, 7000-7000" "You 2 have wrestled that much?" "oh yes we have been having matches for 20 years now" I had my strap on and I had a second one. "take it" I gave Sarah a strap-on she put it on. "let's give Jane some pleasure" I put it inside Jane's pussy "Aaahh come on Sarah you too" Sarah put it inside Jane's ass. "AAH Sarah where you learned those moves?" "Sarah had some sessions with me" I touch all over Janes pecs and arms as I fuck her. Meanwhile Sarah touches Janes shoulders and back. "enjyoing this mom?" "AAHHH YES" "Mom I want you to reach orgasm" "AAHH AAAHH" Jane reached orgasm "aahh aahh haaah, I had no idea you were that good Sarah". Mom took Sarahs strap on and put it on her.

"Now let us work on you" Jane fucked Sarah from front while I did from behind. As I did I rubbed Sarah's massive back with my huge pecs. "enjoying getting penetrated?" "YES" "this is nothing compared to the feeling of John's cock inside you shooting hot cum inside you" "AAAHH" Jane was feeling up Sarah's muscle goddess body "oh yes my princess you would love that. You are so good John would be surprised" "MOM I AAHH" Sarah squirted hard. I gave my strap on to Jane "now you 2 fuck me"

As they did Jane was feeling all over my body "oh yes mom even in your 80s you have both the looks and muscles of a goddess. I can't believe that you don't age a all" "AAHH" "yes granny your are so fucking hot and so strong and skilled in wrestling" "AAAHH" "Now mom orgasm for us" "AAHH AAHH YES" I squirted really hard. They stopped "haah well Sarah I think you are ready to fuck John"

Sarah got out she is preparing for it. "Jane I am so proud of you. You have become best mother Sarah can have and Sarah has grown into such a hot muscle goddess". "No mom I have to thank you without you we would not be here and certainly would not be so huge, strong and muscular" "Silly girl, thank John. This was originally his idea". "oh I certainly will". And we kissed each other with passion. "aahh soon all 4 of us can get to same bed". "oh yes and we have to have an all around match between 4 of us".

Offline BHIM-1965

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2022, 12:04:36 pm »
Now waiting for a skinny and puny son to come along, who gets ravished by mom and grandmom :woohoo:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mom turns into a muscle goddess for her son

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View