Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582672 Posts in 74574 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 15, 2024, 10:11:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mom turns into a muscle goddess for her son
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mom turns into a muscle goddess for her son  (Read 24296 times)

Offline BHIM-1965

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Mom turns into a muscle goddess for her son
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2021, 04:56:42 am »
That was too good!  :)

Let us have an encore with kinky stuff by mom on son!

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2021, 07:07:47 am »
Chapter 2 part 1

So we started training, I worked as a personal trainer for John. "Come on John keep lifting, pump that iron". I also worked out even harder than usual to get even more muscular. Lifiting such heavy weights it made John's jaw drop "Aaahh yes arggh!" "You love when my pecs expand, feel free to touch them as I bench press".

Only after months of training the results were noticable. John reached a sculpted pro bodybuilder physique bigger and more defined than last time. I have developed a physique that shouldn't even be possible. My biceps so unnaturally big you would have to wrap your arms around it, even wider shoulders, hyper defined abs more defined than anyone has seen and pecs so huge John could sit on them. And this muscle growth has clearly somehow made me grow in height again. Last time I was 6'4 now I am 7'3.

"Hi Mr beefy" "Mom" As he looked at me he got hard in seconds. "H-how?" "With hard work of course. Like what you are seeing?" He turned completely red "John I can see your lust for me. Wanna flex with me?" "Sure" "oh you have trained them, show me". He pulled a side chest pose "not bad check this" I did as well, he was in awe. "Alright now together, double biceps argghh". Even as he flexed with me he is so turned on. "Pecs arghh" As we flexed I saw his cock bulging harder in his pants. "Biggest pecs you've seen agghh" "Mom" "It's so fun to see you so turned on John. Now most muscular ARRGHH". That's it John keep the pose" He gives his all and I flex even harder making me look bigger than I am. His cock is already aching in his pants, oh my God do I turn him on that much. We stop.

I put him in corner. "So as you might have noticed I have surpassed the human limit of muscle growth I'm even way taller than you know." "Mom I..." "hmh you want me to work on your already aching cock?" "Y-yes" So anxious he is. I got his pants off. "Woah John how is this even possible?" It was 10 inches long and was aching like crazy.  "John are you trying to arouse me? If yes...success holy crap."

User is currently banned [View]

Offline BHIM-1965

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2021, 08:33:13 am »
Awesome! Waiting for angry mommy to punish and peg naughty sonny!

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2021, 07:07:37 pm »
Chapter 2 part 2

I grab his 10 inch fully erect cock "Now we play a little game if you lose well I won't spoil what I am going to do then." I started to stroke his cock "I'm going to make you edge and you are not allowed to cum until I give permission" "aahh mom" He's already feeling that good and I only started. "No matter how hard you feel it coming you hold it until I say the magic word 'Release', clear?" "yeah..."

I keep stroking it, he is in such pleasure. "Now I am going to start the countdown but remember I need to say the magic word before you cum. Alright starting from 30. 30"
He was in such a pleasure but he was not expecting that we start at 30 "29" His cock is already wet and slippery. "28" I start to give him longer and more pleasurable strokes. "27" His entire body is shaking from pleasure. "26" It's going to be a big one. "25" He starts to get desperate. "24" "Aaah please mom I can't hold it" "23" "Mom please aaahhh" He wants to cum so bad but I won't let him until 0. "22" "Looks like you are losing John" "21" "No please mom I try so hard!" Begging for mercy while enjoying such a pleasure. "20" "Punishment is waiting" "No mom!" And it happened.

John started cumming like crazy. All over my huge muscular body. It was so hot to witness him cum like that I have never seen a man cum so hard. But he has lost. "Well it seem you lost, too bad." "mom please..." He has never felt a pleasure that intense he was already tired. "No here comes the punishment!". I pull his head on my hard massive pecs. All he can do is mumble "MMMhh" "John if you would have hold longer I wouldn't do this!". After 5 minutes he fell asleep. Luckily for him I have perfected that otherwise he would be at hospital. I lift him on my shoulder and carry him on my bed. It's late anyway but I got an idea is it possible to cause him have a wet dream. I went to sleep with him.

I woke up 5:AM damn I feel tired but I have to test it. I grabbed his cock and I started working on his cock. I stroke really slow eitherwise he would wake up. I have to be really patient I don't want him to know that I was behind this. After 30 minutes it started to happen. He was extremely aroused yet asleep. I prepared I got on top of him, I want him to shoot it at me. After couple of minutes he came intensely I got all the cum. Oh yes cum at me John, cum at me son. After it stopped I went back to sleep next to him.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2021, 07:53:04 pm »
Chapter 2 Part 3

I started training him for edging sessions, everytime he lost I made him unconscious. It took a while. Now we decided to put training on to the test. I started to stroke his cock, everything went as before it's so hard for him. But surprise was waiting at me. "20" Despite wanting to cum so bad he didn't. "Bravo John a new record. 19". If he can make it into 0 a great reward is waiting at him. "18 don't get too cocky John if you lose you know what I am about to do" "17...16...15" It gets more intense for him so hard. "14...13...12" He is tensing it but he can't do that forever. "11...10...9" He stopped tensing it's so hard. "You want to drop your only defense? 8...7...6". Is her really making it oh my "5...4" He really is, I feel my own pussy getting wet just for thinking the amount of pleasure he feels. "Aaaahh 3. John you can do it aaahh 2". It's getting so close with him "1" Oh my God I can feel the pressure building up in his cock I am holding with my hand. "0 release".

I let go of his cock, a moment passes. "Mom it's coming..." He starts to cum uncontrollably. Making me entirely soaked in his cum in just seconds. I grab his cock otherwise I would have to clean the entire room. He still cums intensely to me "Well well looks like you have your own special ability, ability I love so much". After 2 minutes of constant cumming on me he stops. "Wow I am amazed John but I'm all soaked of your cum, wanna join me to shower" "yeah haah, sure...mom"

I clean myself from his cum. He watches me with awe my huge muscular body doesn't stop making him aroused and amazed. "Oh yes John, the reward or rewards." I pull him close "Not only am I going to give the best fuck so far, we are also going to have a rematch with both sex style and the regular one. And You have one entire day where you can masturbate as much as you please to me and even command me to make you cum whenever you feel like it." Pure joy and sexual excitement was visible from his face.

After our talk I decided to have a posing competition with him on shower.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2021, 09:24:24 pm »
Chapter 2 part 4

From shower I carried John to my bed like he was my bride. "Hehehe you are going to love it so much" "Mom I want you to give me the best experience imaginable" "John I will give you a fuck that surpasses your imagination". I lifted him higher throwing him into the bed, I did the most muscular pose "Arrghh!" He got hard fast. "Bring it on mom" "Oh is that a challenge?" I jumped onto bed. "Oh are you intimitated?" "well...yes but also prepared" "Oh my" Does he want to test me? Well I am more than happy for that. I put John's cock inside me and start.

"Woah mom" "Impressed by my moves huh? The stronger and more muscular I get the better I get at this". Only in small period of time he starts to moan "aaahh mom" "You wanted to challenge me, well here I am aaahhhh" He rubs my huge massive pecs as I go. "You are going to cum so soon John get ready aaahhh" "aaahhh" I felt him cumming inside me "Oh yes mmmmm that feels so good" But I didn't stop. "I am going to get even stronger and more muscular. Oh you want to see so bad how muscular I can get aaahh" "You aren't at your maximum?" "Silly boy, I am not even close my potential aaahhh" "will you make me stronger?" "of course silly, otherwise we couldn't even have fun and that would be so boring aahhh" I sped up "Come on John cum for me, cum more". He couldn't say a word it felt so good for him, his legs rose up from excitement. He came even more intensely "AAAHHH john so much cum." But I kept going, I lean to him as I fuck him. "I will keep fucking you until you make me cum". Though John is really tired I can feel his cock still pumping inside me. Then I felt it.

"OH FUCK, JOHN..." The most intense pleasure I have felt ever. "Mom are you ok?" "YES MORE THAN OK" I tensed my pussy so hard I accidentally gave immense pleasure to John as I was about to climax. I squirt so hard it tenses all my muscles making me look briefly even bigger. As I keep squirting I feel warm cum shooting inside me. It's John. My climax had made him orgasm 3th time. I fall into John. "You know how to make a woman feel good, I have never felt that good." For ages I felt out of breath. "But I am going to get even stronger, you didn't win in bed. Call this a tie and by the way our first of two wrestling rematches is tomorrow." We changed positions and John fell asleep laying on my naked body, using my huge pecs as his personal pillows.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2021, 10:30:27 pm »
Author's Note: Rematch between Mom and her son will be the first part described from both perspectives.

Offline BHIM-1965

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2021, 07:03:24 am »
 :rock:

Absolutely great story! Keep going!!

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2021, 08:49:56 am »
Chapter 2 part 5 (Son's Perspective)

Mom has turned into woman of my dreams ages ago and yet she still is now bigger than last time we decided to have a match. To go from 6'4 to 7'3 is just unbelievable and her huge muscular body makes every bodybuilder look small compared to her. I want her to surprise me at the ring but how can she get any better than she already is? Mom said we are going to have a regular match instead of kinky one but it still fills me up with strong arousal. It has been ages since the last match of this kind. She's so tough but she's also the only woman I can go against without holding back.

I felt so pumped up and aroused at the same time. But shes so big she makes me feel small despite me having a bodybuilder physique. I approached mom she's only wearing panties. "Aha the challenger has approached." "Well..." "You want that match don't you?" "Yes" She smiles seductively "well then we can have it I'm more than ready" We headed to cellar, got to the ring. "Well ready to take me on?" "I am" "You think you stand a chance against me, I'm way bigger and more muscular than last time" She's right she is way buffer and bigger than before. But I collected my courage and well I want to feel that muscle Goddess  body wrestling me. "Yes" "oh you are more spirited than last time." Mom used a remote control I even didn't notice we have a stereo in cellar "I had a thought you might like this" From stereo I heard "Get ready to rumble!" and a metal music starts playing. "Bring it on John!"

I ran towards mom we got our hands together. "Arrghh not bad John you have grown stronger but so have I" IShe started pushing me. "what's the matter boy" she's so strong. I wrap my arms around her I can't lift her shes so heavy. "Seeing you fight back despite not having a chance is so hot John" She lifted me with one arm "you are going to love this" Mom holded me in air getting me closer until my chest touches her huge massive pecs . Mom let's go and is onlyholding me with her pecs "ughh"  mom sent me flying and I fell on the ground. "How you felt about that?" Mom had thrown me with only her pecs they are so powerful. I felt my cock getting hard and I got up "come on John we just started".

I try to grab mom but she grabs me. Mom lifts me with one arm "Oh I got couple new moves more". Mom lifted me behind her and wrapped me on her lower back like a wet towel holding my legs with one arm and upper body with other arm. Mom squuzed with her arms and using her back "aarrghh you could say I invented this move" I felt so turned on mom was right I have never heard of this. "and now the other way around" mom let go lifts me on front of her. Mom wraps me around her abs like a wet towel again holding my both ends with her arms. Mom squuizes using her arms and tensing her steel abs "Arrrghhh yes John, I can feel feel your cock rubbing me" Mom drops me down.

"You still wanna go on?" I got up I might have to make mom fall but with brute strenght it's impossible. Mom runs towards me mom doesn't notice my leg and stumbles. "oghh" Mom had fallen down "What you say now mom?" "You have gotten better John, but..." Mom pulled me and I fell on her "don't get too cocky" Mom wraps her arms around me starts to bear hug me as we lay down "arrgghh" crap I felt it I am about to cum in middle of our match. Mom keeps bearhugging me "Aaaghhh you cannot escape young man"  and then it happened. I ejaculated in my pants. Mom smiles "came already? I'm not even trying to stimulate you I guess i'm that hot for you".

Mom rolled and got on the top. "but I still have not finished with you. I won't stop until you give up." Mom gets up pulled me up as well. Mom got behind me and lifts me so I can feel her pecs on my back. Mom reverse bearhugged me "aahh oh yes you love it so much when I aggghh dominate you". After a while mom stops and suplexed me down. Mom lifts me high up and threw me. "Aaahh mom" "going to give up?" "yes" "well then time for a finisher" Mom lifts me from holding me from my back. "get to witness my power" Mom dropped me hard I bounce back mom pushes with her arm. Mom did this and was using me like a basketball. "Amazed? hahaha" Mom stopped bouncing me I flew high up mom catches me and slammed me down. Mom gets on top of me "Seems like I won pretty boy. I will get even bigger and more muscular which means I have to also train you." Mom turned red "I haven't told you this yet I have developed a crush on you John you are so hot".

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2021, 11:11:23 pm »
Chapter 2 part 6 (Back to mom's perspective)

Since I needed him to get bigger so I could get bigger and more muscular for him I had to train with him even harder. I introduced him to really heavy weights making him lift them "Keep it going John, pump them. I'll suck your cock if you can keep going". Barbells were too heavy for him so I helped. I got behind John we got the weight up together. His head touches my pecs "Ready John" and he lifted them I only used small amount of strenght just to make sure he doesn't drop the weight. It feels so hot to lift the same weight with him and grunt together. It is fun to train him personally.

But I trained in a way that is too hard to anyone else. Lifting even heavier weights than before, training so hard that after every workout I went straight to sleep. My hard workout did truly pay off I got even more muscular. I kept growing in muscularity and even in height. I look into mirror I was shocked "damn..." Not only was I even more muscular but my muscles were super defined, my pecs have also grown to be even larger than the largest breasts ever recorded. And my face, I am 45 yet I visibly look younger I look like 34 only 10 years older than my own son. I am literally getting closer to look like an actual Goddess everytime I grow more muscular.

In the meantime I also checked my own pussy. It had become strong I would be able to move John's cock with just my pussy and I also realized it takes longer for me to reach orgasm but once I get there it feels so intense and more pleasurable than I would have ever imagined.

Chapter 2 part 7

I wonder what John is up to. Oh he lifts those weights alone. I have my towel so I don't spoil him too much. I rush to him "John! Those weights are too heavy for you alone!" "Mom don't interrupt" He did couple more reps. Not bad at all but he looks so tired. "John you should tell me if you want to lift those, though you did well". "Sorry mom I got too cocky my arms hurt like hell" I gently touch his arms they have grown. "It takes days for you to recover luckily you have me" He watched my face and was stunned he didn't notice before. "Mom you..." "Look younger? Well it's side effect of my hard work" He was absolutely amazed but I'm not surprised someone else could mistake us as siblings I looked that much younger now. "Have you grown taller mom?" "well only a little". I lift him on my shoulder "as you recover we might have sex, I have couple of surprises for you" "so have I mom" "are you trying to seduce me? well let's see them"

I carried him into our bed, it wasn't mine anymore we made a choice to sleep everynight together. I put him on the bed took his clothes off  "wait mom can I show it?" "Of course" I watched and saw it he was pleasuring his own cock without touching it "Hmmm that might be useful John but you are not the only one who has evolved". I took my big towel off making John stare in awe. "your even more muscular and so defined..." I pin him down instantly and put his cock inside me "It now takes longer for me to reach oegasm so we have to keep go longer than last time. But you don't have a problem with that". Despite John looking like Hercules I was still so much more muscular a Goddess in his eyes. I start "aaahhh yeah. Well try to use your techique" He was moving his cock inside me as I fuck him. In just a moment he was in pure ecstacy. "AH MOM" I have never seen him feeling that much pleasure. I felt him cumming intensely inside me. "Oh John there's still a way to go. Can you keep it up?" "I try" "Good aaahh aaahh. Maybe I'll help you more" As I fucked him and he was moving his cock inside me I moved his cock with my pussy. "Oh yes I can do these both at the same time" "Oh yes feels so good AAAHHH" He came again I started to go harder "I'm still not there John. I guess there's no other choice aahh I have to give you the strongest orgasm so far."

I kept doing my thing, John kept doing his. I tensed my muscles immensly "Arrgghhh. AH" I felt his cock getting thicker it was bouncing uncontrollably. "AAHH MOM MOM" "I'M HERE JOHN, COME ON YOU CAN DO IT" "MOM IT'S GOING TO BE SO BIG" John stopped then it happened. John didn't just shoot it he was straight up peeing cum really hard. "AAHH JOHN I'M BOUT TO..." the most intense feeling of pleasure took over my body. Despite me being a muscle Goddess I quickly wrapped my arms around him hugging him tight the plesure is so intense I feel like I am about to explode. I squirted so hard. "oh crap" So much of my fluid came to John's body but not only that but also our bed and all over the place. Then it stopped "Sorry John I had no idea I would orgasm that hard". I got up had to clean the room. After that I got back to bed hugging him like he was my teddybear. His mega orgasm was so powerful that his cock was randomly cumming in just slight bodily touch. "It's okay I don't mind you cumming. Do you want me to put you to sleep quick?" "yeah" I put his head onto my pecs just like how I used to punish him and he fell asleep real fast.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2022, 12:07:45 am »
Chapter 2 part 8

Since John was still recovering I can't wrestle with him yet but he got an idea. He had an idea that I would wrestle against anyone at first I opposed but he wanted it so bad I went up with it. At first it was just some guys at the gym who I got to dominate in the ring. But by word of mouth we developed a huge crowd where everyone wanted to take me on despite knowing that I dominate them in a short period since they were so small compared to me. It started as a small club now it's a full grown business where men literally pay to us big chunks of money just to take me on. Most men even begged me to wrestle them until they reach an orgasm. I was not so sure about that but John liked the idea so I went with it. I even took on 2 guys at me and completely dominated both.

We got almost too popular and had to move in middle of nowhere so I can be with John. "Have you recovered yet?" "yeah" "Great wanna have a match?" "Yes but ummm...you know about my prowrestling dreams?" "yes we have done it many times" "I was wondering if we could try it for real. With a big audience" "I don't know about that...John I get nervous in those situations and I have now showman ship" "you already get me hard by so little" "that's not the same thing" " okay I'll teach you mom" "Fine but I only do it for you and we will return to our private matches after that" "sure". He only teached me in the beginning and told me to ask professional, since John wants me to surprise him.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2022, 09:45:29 am »
Chapter 2 part 9

Since it would be a public match I had to train John more. John became really strong, strong enough to lift me. Not only did I have to think of John but now I had to take audience to account. I got to learn prowrestling showman ship from a pro, we also got from a girl who wanted to take a small role at beginning of our match "John you get to be a prince trying to save a princess from me, I play an evil queen" "Great" "you like that?" "yes". The day had come for our match, we were at locker room getting ready. I got my sport bikinies on "these barely fit well if these break it's no big deal since this whole thing is an underground match. John you ready?" "yes" "you look nervous" "it's just this is new to me" "well I will guide you there what to do is that good for you?" "thanks mom" "let's go the audience is about to witness the 2 biggest and strongest wrestlers they have ever seen, you've gotten bigger John". We got out of the lockeroom "we meet at the ring" I walked different route to the ring. It's that girl "Hey Mrs you look ready" "I am, do you still remember your role?" "Yes I uhhh" She was shocked of my size and muscularity "Ummm I play a princess that was it?" "Well to make it better I allow you to attack me" "oh ok". I lifted her on my shoulder and got on the ring I put her in headlock and John came with microphone.

"Get a way from her!" He is convinsing referee took the microphone and gave it to me "You think you can defeat me boy. Your princess deserves a woman like me" I lick her face as a part of the play I can see John is liking this. I gave microphone to the girl "Please save me" I took microphone back "You cannot stop me pretty boy, after I am done with you I'll make her mine!" I let the girl slip she went to John whispered about change of plan. "Maybe I'll make you both mine, come on" I gave microphone away, the girl took her sleeve off revealing a bodybuilder physique. The 2 vs 1 match was about to start, this is going to be fun.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2022, 01:19:47 am »
Glad to see more, and a plot growing. I will look forward to see how things will end.

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2022, 07:04:55 am »
Hi, your way of narration just mind blowing. Soon expecting mom into more action packed scenes. Like crushing bones and destroying

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2022, 08:46:14 am »
Chapter 2 part 10

I got hands together with John "aarghh, not bad it seems that training paid off" The girl got front of John also pushing me. "admirable team effort I got them both off and put them in headlock. "you two think you can defeat me?" I noticed suddenly that they were slowly lifting me and threw me "aaahh! I'm going to dominate both of you". I got up blundged towards them, I put the girl between my legs and lifted John on my pecs. With legs I bodyscissored the girl and with my huge arms and huge pecs I bearhugged John.

I want to make John cum in his pants so much. I stopped hugging and with enormous pec power I bounced John on the ground with my pecs. I got down still holding that bodyduilder girl. I lift her with my legs and slammed down not once but 4 times. Then I threw her with my legs and she landed on John. I lift both of them, girl is pretty maybe i'll make both of them cum. I am so massive I bearhugged them both at the same time. "hahahaa! You both are going to lose, you would need atleast 3 more people to defeat me." I noticed John was in ecstacy he was moaning as I bearhugged hi until it stopped. John came in his pants. I lifted them both by their legs and slammed them down 6 times.

I was flexing my bulding muscles for cheering audience. "Ooops" My huge bra broke, now I'm barechest. Well no big deal. I got the girl, I slammed her around, lifted and tossed her like a toy. I massage her with my leg where her pussy would be "oh you like that don't you" I kept going until she reached an orgasm as well. I liftred her with one arm and whispered "Weak girl you don't deserve John, he only needs me. Too bad you will never get a man like John" I bearhugged her until she begged me to stop. I stopped and dropped her down. Now it's just you and me John. I lifted john and threw him to edge where bounced back to me. I bounced him back with my pecs and kept it going while until I catched him and performed a backbreaker on him.

John admitted defeat. I had won them both. I lean to John "don't worry I broke your back but I am so strong I can bring it back together." I flexed for the audience, I lifted John on my shoulders. The girl was sent to hospital she should have been stronger. I took John home, at home with just using some strenght "nngghh!" I managed to fix John's back. "there my prince" I pinned him down "tomorrow you should rest the whole day, while I train to get even bigger and more muscular" "Mom?" "yes?" "Could we you know?" "of course"

I insert his cock inside me. Oh yes I feel it getting longer inside me. I am so strong now that I don't even have to keep him down with my arms. I started moving his cock with my pussy and he was experiencing heaven so quick. As I fuck him I flex my massive muscles. "those other girls are too small for you and they don't know how to pleasure a man like I do". He came so intesely inside me "Oh yes!" but I kept going. I leanded to him and kissed him passionately. "mmmaahhh. As you see me as the perfect woman I see you as the perfect man aaahhh. Despite being much smaller than me you are bigger than other men, your cock is so big and no one cums like you. those other men are too weak". I felt him cumming inside me again "AAHHH YES. Cum for me John! Oh my...you are cumming so much that you might end up making me pregnant" As I fucked him I started squirting intesely but kept going "oh yes! No one makes me feel this good!" I kept going I wanted John to experience even more pleasure.

He ended up getting 3 more orgasms during our session and each of them was more powerful than last. I stopped "damn John, you are making making me tired." I get off. I leaned so close to him with my hand on his wet cock. I gently stroke it "aahh mom" "you like this?" "yeah" "what else you like, you can tell me." "I...loved how you dominated that girl" "oh you want to watch as I dominate people for you?" "yes" I put his cock in my mouth and swallowed his cum shooting at me. I stop and lift John on top of me laying on me. I pat his head "John I will do anything for you, remember that" He fell asleep on me.

It happened the next morning, I got pregnant John actually did it, luckily I didn't lose my muscle mass at all. After 40 weeks we went to hospital and I gave birth to John's daugther. Years pass she 's the only one who knows that I am not just John's lover but mother aswell. At first she was appalled but then she let it go and accepted it. When our daugther became adult I started training her. I knew John wanted it. I am now 63 but I am now even more muscular than when John made me pregnant and I barely look 40.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mom turns into a muscle goddess for her son

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View