Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582637 Posts in 74573 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 15, 2024, 08:30:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mom turns into a muscle goddess for her son
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mom turns into a muscle goddess for her son  (Read 24292 times)

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Mom turns into a muscle goddess for her son
« on: December 26, 2021, 09:52:38 am »
(Story is written from mothers perspective)

Intro

I had won all 3 rounds of wrestling against my own son and now he's feeling all over my muscular body. My mind is racing should I suck his cock or pin him down getting into some action. But I need his direction no matter how much I want him I am still his mother.  Four years ago I never dreamed I would be 290 pounds of rippling, bulging, striated female muscle.  But now, I do everything in my power to make him happy, spend countless hours pumping iron to meet his demands for continued muscle growth and him cum in a way no other woman is capable of. All of this started 4 years ago.

Part 1

It had been 4 years since my husbands passing. It was hard to accept for me, but despite this I still have my son. He's the only one who keeps me going, I want him to be happy. We both miss my husband but this hardship has made us closer since now I am the one who's responsibility is to take care of him. I know he loves me but I have still plenty to learn of him.

He had forgotten his notebook it probably is only for school work. I read it and it wasn't what I expected. My son had about female bodybuilders and how hot he finds them, also lots text about wrestling. Later I secretly watched as I saw him fapping to Female bodybuilder videos "Not big enough". Huh? Those women are massive but son would want someone even more muscular. Sometimes when he slept I hear him talking in his sleep "I want to wrestle you" "Wow you are so strong". He does wet the bed of course not tell me and claiming he didn't do it but I know.

When he was awake he did do the usual although he was irritated that the women aren't big enough. But in his dreams he was more satisfied. This has awaken a new side of me I want him to be happy so bad and Im starting to feel mad of those women who aren't big enough for my son.

Part 2

I made the decision, no one will satisfy him so I have to become strong, muscular, I have to become the muscle woman of his dreams. I want to satisfy all of his sexual desires. I never would have guessed but i'm starting to feel lust towards my own son.

I have to start working out my goal is to become the most muscular woman beyond his imagination. I am just a chubby 45 year old single mom but that is going to change.   I simply needed to build more muscle than he ever dreamed possible that a woman could achieve.  I needed to overwhelm him with so much bulging, rock hard female muscle, that he could not possibly keep his hands off me.

Also I had to start wrestling and learn those moves. I had to become so good that I can dominate him in the ring with ease. He writes in his notebook of how easily the women overpower him in his dreams I have to become like that. I had to become the woman of his dreams, no fantasy would be off the table. I need to satisfy both his sexual and emotional desires.

But I cannot just thrust myself upon him, I need his consent. He will probably try to reject me first because of societal taboos, it's not going to be easy but it's worth trying. I have to become so hot he simply can't resist me. This is going to be a long journey

Part 3

For the next 4 years I trained so hard. I went to gym 5 times a week, I learned everything about bodybuilding making sure I maximize my muscle growth. No infact I went further I would surpass any woman with my muscles and men too. As I grew and grew I also learned how to pose. Meanwhile I had taken private wrestling classes with people who train prowrestling. At first it was impossible but after 4 years I had surpassed my coaches at wrestling.

I look into the mirror and couldn't believe I had become the single most muscular woman. In fact so big I could compete with the biggest men. So big muscles, so detailed and sculpted body I look like a goddess. As I've grown huge my lust has also increased but I have to control it. He has to be willing for it. Infact I want to earn it I have to win him before we go that route.

For 4 years he hasn't seen me, he has his own home now is the time to invite him over. My heart is raising I haven't feel this excited in ages, but remember I have to keep calm. I am his mother I don't want to spoil him just yet, I have to go through without hurrying. I sent a message, I got an answer he is more than happy to see me. Tomorrow is the day. I would at some time tell him I know about his fantasies.

-----------------------
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Mom turns into a muscle goddess for her son
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2021, 12:16:58 pm »
Part 5

Someone's at the door, it's my son. I quickly put my oversized bathrobe to hide my muscles. Good now he won't notice before I take this off. I open the door. "Hey John long time no see!" "Hi mom, did I appear at the wrong moment" "no no, I don't mind want to come into kitchen I have food for you" "thanks"

He has turned into a fine man. "thanks mom" "no problem do you still workout?" "umm yes why?" "well you can show me." "well...okay" John took his shirt off "oh not bad you look fit" "thanks but why?" "Well I'm sorry I looked at your notebook and I admit that 4 years ago I looked as you...masturbated to those buff women." He went red from embarrassement "mom i..." "No i'm not here to judge you, everyone has preferences. Your taste in women is just a bit unusual and not in a bad way. It is actually rather inspiring.

After a moment of silence he asked "What you mean mom?" "well I mean that those muscle women you look at inspired me to get fit too" "but you don't look like that did you umm lose interest or...?" "No quite the opposite" I said playfully although my smile had predatory undertones.

"Umm you said that they inspired you." "yes they did for a while but I surpassed them ages ago." "then what is your goal now mom?" "well to get bigger than the biggest male bodybuilders of course" I still saw he was not believing me but who would. "You've been shirtless for a while it would be more proper if I was too"

Part 6

I took my bathrobe off revealing my physique to him. He was in shock but I can tell he loves what he sees. "Well what you think?" “you’re h-h-huge mom" "thanks John" He is a bit intimitated. "It's alright John I'm not here to punish you but I understand seeing me like this can be a bit of a shock" "Can I...?" "of course" He touches my arms he clearly wants to say so much but can't. "you like it?" "y-yes" "feel free to touch elsewhere" He touches my back, abs, shoulders.

My own son is amazed it's hard to control my lust but I must keep calm atleast for now. "Do you know how to do most muscular pose?" "No mom" "try it" He tried "well?" "you have the right idea but okay I can show you" I did the pose tensing my muscles as hard as I could "Arrghhh!" He looks at awe "haah that's how it's done." "wow!" "tehee I heard that" "mom" I hug him "Silly boy you don't have to be overly tense" I let him go. "Wanna go for armwrestle" "Mom I can't beat you" "You can try" I said in a midly suggestive voice.

We got arms ready "Alright John ready?" "yes" "3 2 1 go!" He tries so hard. I don't even try, seeing him go at it is kinda arousing "Come on John keep going" "Mom i can't" "Both arms John" He went at it with both arms but still not managing for my arm to move. "Now your going down young man" I slowly added strength but only a little. Slowly I move his arm he still tries but I won. "I lost" "Yes but you did well, you went at it. I'm proud"

We got into sofa. I still haven't gone to that but I'll let him rest for now. "Come here" I made him lay to my muscular body. "It's been years since I last held you like this" "Mom is this okay" "of course, you need to rest for a bit if this relaxes you i'm more than happy. When you feel energized and want to do something just ask me."

Part 7

After some resting "Mom?" "yes" "Dos you also know about the second thing I am really into?" "You mean wrestling?" "yes" he looks shy "What about it?" "Umm are you like new to it?" "New? No, John as I trained my body for 4 years I also used that time to learn how to wrestle competitively" "Really?" "yes do you want to try?" "well I..." He was building up his courage "Mom I...challenge you" "oh you sure?" I asked a bit of my lust could be heard. "Well I'm inexperienced but yes" He clearly wants it, great this is what I wanted. "Alright then John we will have a match" I got up "Follow me I have a surprise for you

We walked into the cellar. I turned the lights on. He looked at awe as I had turned the dirty cellar into a private gym. "Cool" He jumped into the ring with excitment I haven't seem him like that in ages. I got in to the ring as well. "Any rules mom?" "Well since you are new to this I try not to be too hard to you but you don't have to hold anything back." "I don't know any moves" "it's fine, just do what you do" "3 rounds mom" "sounds good to me. Ready to take me on John?" "You bet mom" "Well come at me"

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2021, 05:21:35 pm »
Part 8

John ran to"ugh" trying to push me but can't get me to budge. "You struggling down there? Let me help you" With ease I got him off and grabbed his arms. "Oh you like how strong I am, you have seen nothing yet." I let go pulled him closer and with ease lifted him up like a barbell. "Agh!" "Woah mom" "You like this?" I lift him up and down, up and down. "You ready?" "Mom?" "it won't hurt 3 2 1" And I threw him down. He got up "Come at me young man I haven't even made you submit".

He tries to grab me, we managed to grab hands together. "Push me John" "Harder" He tries so hard but I'm too strong. "my turn" I gently add strength and overpower him. "You like being overpowered by a muscle bound woman like me?" He blushes. I quickly pull him and got him into headlock. "Aahh I hope you are enjoying every moment of our fight." He tries to get off but can't. I purposefully fall down with him "aahh" I quickly wrap my tree trunk legs around him and start bodyscissoring. "Ahhh better give up John I might add some pressurre Uughh" I keep adding pressure until he taps on my leg "Okay mom I give up"

I stop and let him go. We got up "well did you enjoy it?" "yes mom I did" Face is red from embarrassement but I can tell from his face that he indeed did like it. "We can keep a small break until round 2, there are still plenty of things I have yet to show you." "Mom thanks this is my first time of wrestling with anyone" "but it won't be last". He rested for a while while I lifted weights to feel pumped up since he wants that.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2021, 06:17:22 pm »
Part 9

After he had rest and I had worked out we got back into the ring. "alright John ready for round 2?" "Yes" "Well come" He tried to grab me I quickly got behind him wrapping my arms around his waist. "No way to escape young man" I lift him a bit "Ready here goes" and suplex him. I grab his arm lifting him on my shoulder and threw him down.

He gets up I quickly tackle him down and bodyscissor him. "Aaah doesn't it feel good." His head resting on my steel abs. I let go as I felt him tapping me.

I do a double bicep pose waiting him to get up. He jumps from behind. "Clever but I can do this" I fell down with him. I got up "If you still have some energy come at me" He gets up. Wraps arms around me desperately trying to lift me "Your spirit is admirable let me show you" I lift him on my waist "Now time for mommys special" I wrapped my arms around him bearhugging him with tight squeezes. "Ahhh aaahhh" He seems to like it "aaahh I'm not stopping until you admit defeat John aaahh" After a while he muttered "alright mom you win" I let him down and let go "Do you want to take a break?" "Yes I need to catch breath" "of course and if you have any moves that you want me to do to you just ask". I'm willing to make my son happy even by dominating him.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2021, 07:12:44 pm »
Part 10

After the break we returned to the ring for the final round. "alright do you have something in mind you want me to do?" "Well more lifting and can you lift me with one arm, reverse bearhug? "alright I'll keep in mind, ready?" "yes" "let's start". This time I didn't even wait I tackled him instantly and started bodyscissoring "aaghh" I keep going until I finally let him go.

He gets up we get hands together, like before I overpower him. I pull him and wrap my arms around his waist lifting him from behind and reverse bearhug him "aaggh nngghh" "is mommy too much for you nngghh" After some hugging I lift him a bit higher and suplexed him.

"Now young man the fun begins" I lift him like a bar bell and start squatting him "No match for Mighty Mom!" "aahh" I hope he loves this I squat 20 times and threw him down. I haven't even yet done that. He gets up I grab on his shoulder and lift him high with one arm "impressive don't you think" "Now get ready for submission" I slam him down. As he lays down I got on top wrapping my arms around bearhugging him in the ground "1 2 3" I let go. I can see genuine happiness even when he lost. "Mom you are so strong" "Want to feel my muscles?"

I had won all 3 rounds of wrestling against my own son and now he's feeling all over my muscular body. My mind is racing should I suck his cock or pin him down getting into some action. But I need his direction no matter how much I want him I am still his mother.  "John?" "yes" "This is your fantasy do you want to take it further of course I won't if you are not okay with it" "Mom i want it?" "you want me?" "yes" I've made it I feel so aroused "okay then"

I quickly got his pants and underwear off and got my clothes off. "My my what we have here" I saw my son's fully erect cock. I pinned him down. "I want you so hard John" "Mom I too want you" I insert his cock inside me "Now let's start"

I started fucking my son it feels so good I can barely control myself "oh yeah your fully erect cock feels so good" He was in such a pleasure he wouldn't say a word. I sped up "AH AH AAAAHH cum for me cum oh yes!" I felt him cumming inside me so hard "OH FUCK i can't hold John anymore!" I squirted like crazy but didn't stop fucking making him orgasm 2nd time. I fell on him. "haah haah, no one has came that hard and no man has made me squirt like that. You are something special. I could cuddle with you like this forever but I think we have to clean a bit and after that head to shower."

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2021, 07:18:32 am »
Great story. But perhaps he tells her:  "Not big enough" - and they grow together.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2021, 08:50:12 am »
Part 11

After some cleaning we head to shower. "Well what you think?" "Mom you are the most muscular woman i've ever seen" I grab his erect cock "glad you enjoy" "But mom I want you to get even bigger" I started to stroke his cock "I'm not big enough? I'm already bigger than any other woman" "Yeah" "You want me to be even bigger, more muscular and stronger huh" "aahh mom" "Alright then I will surpass males too" "Aahh mom I am about to..." He cummed on me so hard. "But I have one request this time you are in it too" "You mean mom..." "yes we will grow together I will personally train you"

After that shower we started to workout together. I worked out even harder and lifted even bigger weights than during those 4 years. I want to be even bigger since it's what my son wants. I had to surpass even the biggest males. Working out with my son is rather fun, he got quickly into working out.  Luckily he had me I made sure he grew a lot.

After 2 years he grew to have a bodybuilder build he went from being a 150 lbs and skinny to 180 lbs and really muscular. While I went from being 290 lbs, more muscular than any woman to being 340 lbs of pure muscle surpassing every male bodybuilder. Infact something unexpected happened, I grew height I used to be 5'9 now i'm 6'4. Son was not lying he was now even more turned on than 2 years ago.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2021, 11:08:30 am »
Part 12

I bet after 2 years he would love to have a rematch. I'm so much bigger and stronger than then. I am not just the most muscular woman but I also have surpassed every male in muscularity. 40 inch biceps, huge forearms, biggest shoulders and traps anyone has seen. 10 pack abs, biggest most developed back muscles and pecs so big they are comparable to G cup tits.

I approach John "Hey handsome those muscles suit you well" "thanks mom" "what you would say about a rematch" I saw his bulge in his pants "You are now way stronger than during the last time but so am I. Are you up for taking on the strongest being?" "I am" "Luckily for you I have developed a new wrestling style in secret I know that you are going to love it"

We headed to cellar. "As you might notice we have a bigger ring now we have more space and well that old ring wouldn't endure our combined weight" We stepped into the ring. "This time were going at each other naked" John took his clothes off I can see his excitement. "Ready to take on my new improved form?" "Yes mom, more than ready" "Come at me"

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2021, 08:34:26 pm »
Interesting story. Nothing wrong with short and direct. Could use a bit more comparison or description.

Offline BHIM-1965

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2021, 11:41:40 am »
Great story!

Waiting to see muscle mama dominating her girly son!

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2021, 05:00:55 pm »
Part 13

Match starts John runs straight to me. He has grown a lot strong but so have I. He tries so hard to push me with no prevail. I see within my own eyes his cock rising and trembling from excitment. "I like a man who gives his all" I put my hand to his buttocks and with ease I lift him. As I hold him with one arm I get him closer and put his erect cock between my massive pecs. I start to jerk his cock with my pecs. "aaahh mom" "you enjoy this don't you but we are still wrestling John" "of course mom aaahh" He tries to get off and even with his new bodybuilder physique he can't make me move. He is already reaching the climax so I stop. I lift him on my shoulders. "you ready" I slam him to the ground not once but 5 times in a row him being shock of how strong and good I am yet loving every moment of it.

"Come on little boy face the Goddess". He gets up tries to grab me. Despite my physique I'm still quick on my feet so I dodge it and get him into headlock. "oh you love to be between my huge bicep and massive pec". He tries to get off but can't "I love to see man that big struggle with me". I hold him there and throw him over with only one arm. "You are so lucky to get to wrestle against me".

I got on top of him and quickly got under him like a snake. With my legs I squuze him, with my one arm I hold him and with my other arm I jerk his cock. "Not only I am dominating you but giving pleausure, hard to fight back isn't it". He still tries "the more you try the more excited I am. If you can't get out something down there might happen". Oh yes I want to see him cum so bad. I can feel his whole body trembling from pleausure oh my it's going to be a big one. "Mom please I..." "Too late" With couple more strokes it happened. John ejaculated, I have never witnessed a man cum so much it was like a geyser he moans with full pleasure. I had no idea my own son has this good sperm production, I'm getting distracted we still haven't finished. I got up. I put my leg on his belly "wanna keep going I am not finished yet but it's your call" "No mom I'm not finished yet"

Despite being dominated by me and cumming so much he still has fighting spirit left. I couldn't be more proud I think I am truly in love with him but I have to keep my tough act until he gives up. "You still think you can defeat me? The unstoppable muscle Goddess!" I put on the most muscular pose it makes me look even bigger than I am. "yes" "let's see how long you last before you beg for me to stop" Just my words make John's wet cock tremble from excitment.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2021, 05:40:46 pm »
Part 14

I let him go. "Come on bring it on!" He gets speed and jumps into my waist. How can he remain this pumped up after that? Well I don't mind infact it's pretty hot. "Fallen for my trap just like the last time or maybe you did this on purpose, either way". I wrap my arms around him and started doing a variation of bearhug I learned. Just like before tight squuize , loosen up and squuze again. But this time I was also massaging his wet cock with my abs. "aaahh aaaahhh" He tries so hard to get off. "hahahaha! Afraid you might cum again John? Aaaahhh aaahhh". After a while I stop, I don't him to cum too quickly.

I lift him to sit on my shoulders. Maybe I should try getting him on the edge. Making him so stimulated that he will cum when he least expects it. He put his cock into my mouth and suck it. It tastes so good, I have never tasted such a good cock before. I watch him he's so close. I stop him just at the right time, if I went even a tiny bit longer he would have ejaculated. "Is that all you got tough guy?" I threw him down. He charged at me we got hands together "aaghh" He puts in his all but I don't seeing him like this is turning me on so much. "you still haven't admitted defeat John. How can you possibly win me or do you want me to keep this going even longer huh?" His hands were shaking he is about to cum. "Aaahh" He came his cum flew on my face and massive pecs.

I pushed him and with ease pinned him down. "I think it's time for a finisher, it will impress you". "Mom please" Is he begging for me to stop? Took a while "Too late young man" I lift him up over my shoulders "3 2 1" I drop him on his legs, quickly get him on my back. I turn him around midair. "Here goes" I jump slamming him on my back "1" doing it again "2" "and 3!" I sent him flying he fall to the ground. I got on top of him. "Giving up now" I have never seen him so tired "Yes mom you win". He fell asleep. I check on him phew he didn't get any damage.

I pick him up on my shoulder. We got out of the cellar. I put him on sofa. He will awake soon so I start cooking for us. Hmmm should I get even bigger and more muscular just for him? Well I ask him when he wakes up.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2021, 09:09:43 pm »
Author's note: Feel free to voice any cool/hot suggestions regarding the story.

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2021, 08:28:36 am »
Part 15

He wakes up "Awake sleepyhead?" we ate. "John, punch my abs" "what?" "you know that I do this all for you but since I am still your mom, no buts" "umm you sure of this mom?" "yes". He was not sure but I want to show him this. He punched me into abs. "Harder John" again "John harder" again "come on no need to hold back give me your all" He punched me again but now I saw from his face and movement he was giving his all "Keep it on" He keeps it going for 5 minutes until he stops. "How you like mommy's steel abs?" He didn't say anything but he was both in shock and awe of me.

"Oh I forgot John I have a thing to ask" "what mom?" "am I big and strong enough for you or..." "No, I mean Mom you are huge, strong and it's awesome but I...I" I can't believe he wants that but if he wants it then I might as well do it. I corner him and have a seductive smile on my face. "You want me to become even stronger, bigger and more muscular?" I get closer so my huge pecs are rubbing his bare chest. "You want mommy's big bulging muscles to be even more massive." It seems that my seduction skill have evolved alongside my muscles. "Well mom I..." "Naugthy boy" he was blushing like a schoolgirl getting noticed by her crush. I leaned in more, I whispered to his ear. "I will become so big, strong and muscular that I surpass human limits of musclebuild. You would love that don't you?" "Y-yes mom" I let him go. "and of course I train you as well. Now" I pulled him and lifted him holding him like he would be my bride. "We did have sex but now you are going to experience how irresistible I am in bed"

Offline Kek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2021, 12:48:29 pm »
Part 16

I carried him into my bedroom. I lift him higher "Think you can handle this woman?" I threw him to bed. I pull his pants off and got myself naked. "I would jump on you but the bed might not handle it" I get into bed slowly crawling to him until I was on top. "Now let's see how long and hard I can get that cock of yours. Feel my pecs" He rubs my huge pecs as I make them dance with raw strenght. I can visibly see his cock rising. "Oh yes you like that huh. It's already erect but I learned this I would call it cock hardening technique."

I gently stroke it from the shaft up to his mushroomhead. "aahh mom" "You feel that pleasure? Your cock is aching so much oh my it's getting harder and longer" "aaah mom I might..." "silly boy you won't release atleast not yet. Has it been this big before?" "no" I stop.  "now we can start" I put it inside me "aaahh feels so good to have long cock of yours inside me. I will make you cum so hard. You ready young man here I come" And I started to fuck him.

"Aaahh yes I love your cock" "aah mom" "oh yes you will cum so much" After only a short while I felt his body trembling from pleasure "Mom I..." I hold him down. "Mommy is here" "it's going to be a big one" I quickly wrap my arms around him "Let it come" Suddenly I felt it, he ejaculated intensely it was like a volcano eruption. "Oh my...John you are cumming so much." How much he can cum? It stopped "I said I would make you cum hard" Though I was not expecting that. I continued fucking him still making him moan in pleasure.

"aahh yes aaahhh" I felt it again "Already John AAAHH" he ejaculated again "John I cannot hold it much longer when you keep cumminh like that." Oh crap I felt it, it felt like I was about to explode. It feels so good "You think you are the only one capable of that sort...AAAAAHHH AAAHHH" I screamed in pleasure as I squirted uncontrollably. It's hard but I try to keep my act since he loves it "Is that all huh? maybe ill make you cum again!" I continued fucking even when I was still squirting to show him how strong I am. "You can't defeat me small boy aaahhhh." As he came 3rd time already and I came 2nd time I flexed my both biceps to show dominance. "It seems I won this time"

He was utterly tired. I got off and layed next to him. "Come here" I pull him closer I hug him.  "Is this confortable?" "yeah" I put his head on my huge female pecs "you sleep now we start hard training tomorrow". Within minutes he fell asleep I haven't slept with John like this since he was 7.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mom turns into a muscle goddess for her son

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View