Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Developing together.

Started by Facelessman, December 09, 2021, 10:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wookey



phil123


Facelessman

Chapter 15

The next morning, I was downstairs making breakfast when Alli skipped down the stairs playfully, danced over to me, grabbed my ass, and kissed me.

"I can't wait for you to take a pill so we can collect my muscle growth cum." Alli said, her voice dripping with desire.

I got aroused knowing that she wanted to use me to get bigger muscles. I popped a pill in from of her and warned her "it took about an hour to start working last time."

Alli walked away with a smile. "that gives me time to prepare."

About 45 minutes after I popped the pill I joined Alli out in the living room. There on the coffee table was a 5 gallon bucket, a couple pairs of rubber gloves, and a large bottle of lube. "whats going on Alli?" I asked "I thought we would do this a little more traditionally, like having sex."
"Nope. I want to milk as much cum out of you as I can, sweetie." Alli said matter of factly. "Take off your clothes and have a seat."

An hour had passed since I had taken the pill. Alli seemed done with her preparations. She turned to me and started flexing her muscles for me. She did a double bicep pose, and then a lat spread. And after this she took off her sports bra. She did a most muscular pose and then ran her hands down her abs. I knew the pill was working because I had to spread my legs out a little to make room for my growing balls. As Alli flexed for me, I focused on getting an erection. Alli turned her back to me, bent over at her hips and slid her shorts and panties off.

While her back was turned, I flexed my kegels and started stroking my cock. Because of the pill my cock was growing much larger than it normally could. It was covered in veins and it was hard as steel. I stroked it and flexed it until it wouldn't grow anymore. It had to be at least 10 inches long, and it was so thick I couldn't quite reach around it with one hand.

Alli turned back around to muscle tease me some more and gasped at my cock. Then she smiled "time to get to work."

My muscular fiancé kneeled down in front of me, grabbed the bucket and the lube, and moaned. She put a generous amount of lube in her hand and grasped my cock. She slid her well lubricated hands up and down my cock, requiring both hands to grip it tight. The sensations were incredible. "Don't hold back, Chad. There is no need to try and last a long time. I want you to cum fast and cum often." Alli said, looking up at me "I want to drain your balls as many times as I can. Fill this bucket."

I closed my eyes and used my mental training to orgasm instead of using it to prevent orgasm. "Get ready Alli!" I shouted as my first orgasm came in only about two minutes. I grunted as I came, and Alli directed the cum into the 5 gallon bucket. Shot after shot hit the bottom of the bucket. I moaned as I sprayed 12 shots of cum into the bucket.

"OMG Chad, there must be nearly a pint of cum in there!" Alli exclaimed while she was still stroking me, and my cock was still hard as ever.

Ally continued to stroke my cock, looking up at me and flexing a bicep for me. "I know you want to feel my muscles, sweetie. Go ahead, feel my hard muscles, get worked up and cum again."
I placed one hand on the bicep she was flexing, and the other hand on the arm she was stroking my cock with. Feeling her muscles working was so hot. I focused on the muscles, and on the pleasure. And only a few minutes after my first orgasm was done, I was nearing my second one. "Ally, I'm so close!"

"Good boy. Give me more muscle growth cum." Alli moaned.

"Fuck, Alli, here I cum again!" I shouted as I could feel the dam about to burst. My body shook as I sprayed my special cum into the bucket. Moaning as I kept cumming.

"This is just too hot, I need to fuck you." Alli moaned. "But let me know before you cum so we can collect your load."

I was still affected by the pill so my cock was much larger than it ever could be on its own. Covered in veins, looking like a pumped-up muscle, and seriously thick. I wasn't sure she could get it inside, knowing how tight and muscular her pussy is.

Alli straddled me, grabbed my cock that was still dribbling cum from my last massive orgasm. She pressed her pussy against the tip, she was too tight. I could see her close her eyes and exhale, relaxing. And as she relaxed, she started sliding down onto my cock.

"You are so fucking tight, Alli!" the sensations of her tight pussy driving me wild.

Alli shivered in pleasure as she slid down onto me. "OMG you are so big, Chad."

Alli squeezed me with her pussy as she fucked me slowly. I grabbed onto her ass and felt her flex it as she worked her body up and down on my massive cock. I started shaking. My body on fire with the need to cum for her again.

"You are getting close, aren't you?" she asked me. So she started fucking me hard and fast.

"I'm going to try something" Alli said with an evil smile. "Warn me before you cum."

"I'm getting close already!" I shouted.
Alli stopped fucking me. Just sat on my cock. Perfectly still.

I continued the shake, needing to cum, hanging right at that edge of orgasm. "OMG Alli, I am right there. One move and I'll cum."

Alli smiled and sat perfectly still until I backed off from the edge a bit. Once she sensed that I was not right there at the edge, she started fucking me again. Hard, fast, and squeezing her pussy.

My mouth dropped open. My mind was going insane from the pleasure. "Alli, I'm almost there!"

"Not yet. I need to build up more pressure." Alli stopped and sat on my cock, perfectly still.
Again, I was shaking underneath her. So close to orgasm, but not quite there. The need to cum was getting painful. My balls hurt.

Alli looked down at me with an evil smirk. She knew what she was doing to me. She knew I was in pain. And then she started fucking me again. She ground down on my hips so fast, and so hard. Her muscular pussy driving me mad.
"Alli, I need to cum!" I moaned.

Alli stopped still again. My cock throbbing. My balls full and in serious pain. "Almost there. I can feel you throbbing inside me."

I calmed a bit, stopped shaking. That is when she gripped me with her pussy tighter than I have ever felt before. I was almost painful! And then she slowly started fucking me. The grip, the slow strokes, it was the perfect storm.

I couldn't even speak. I started shaking like I was possessed. I started breathing rapidly. My face turned beat red. And that is when it happened. All I could moan was "cum...."

Alli jumped off of me, grabbed my cock, and aimed it into the bucket. And I started cumming. The cum shot out of my cock like a fire hose. It was a continuous stream at first. After about a minute of spraying my special cum into the bucket, I passed out.

Alli continued stroking Chads cock while he had the massive orgasm that she teased out of him. She smiled as he passed out but continued to cum. She kept stroking his cock and with every stroke came a shot of cum. She squealed with joy, she really was milking him. So she kept going, her goal was to fill that 5 gallon bucket.

A few hours later Chad woke up. He was drowsy, and very thirsty. He sat up and saw Alli on the floor with her bucket of cum. She had a look of wonder and awe on her face. "Whats up, sweetie?"

"Oh, you're awake?" Alli said, she was startled. "I can't believe you did it."

I leaned closer to see the 5 gallon bucket was nearly full of cum. "Holy shit!" I said in disbelief. "I can't believe I came that much. There must be 4 gallons of cum in there!"

Alli scooped out a cup of cum and drank it.  Savoring it. "I'm going to go workout and see if this cum still works. Would you please divide this up into portions for me?"

Alli had purchased a whole case of small 8 ounce sealable containers. My job Was to fill them all with cum so she could use them every day.

"I will take care of this. You go workout." I said. "I am excited to see the results of my special cum."

Alli got dressed in her gym clothes, I chugged some water and got to work portioning out the cum.


phil123


madwolf88


Japagreipe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Now he is a cumcow.

Haha. This was my exact thought. How long until he's nothing but a cum dispenser to be kept available at all times, conscious or unconscious. willing or unwilling?

Facelessman

Chapter 16

When Alli got to the gym she had a hard time deciding what to train. So since this special cum was supposed to make her recover fast, she just decided to train everything. She hit those weights like an animal, rep after rep, set after set. Biceps, Triceps, Delts, Chest, Back, Abs, Legs, she trained everything and trained hard. By the time she was done she was shaking from all the training. Her muscles were spasming, and weak.

She stumbled out to her car and relaxed for a bit. She decided to see how fast she could recover. "Why drive home only to recover and drive back to train again." she thought out loud.

While recovering in her car, Alli drank a protein shake. As time passed, she relaxed, her muscles tightened and got sore, but then about an hour later the soreness went away, and her energy level increased. After about an hour she was recovering from her workout and ready for more.

Alli smiled "instead of waiting a day or two, I can train again in an hour!!!"

Still sweaty from her first workout, Alli jumped out of her car and walked quickly back into the gym. She was full of energy, horny as hell, and ready for round two.

Alli was stunned. With every exercise she was either able to get in a few more reps, or she was able to hit a new personal record. Her heart was pounding, her veins were showing. She wasn't experiencing crazy muscle growth like you read about in those muscle growth stories, but she was definitely experiencing a full body pump.

After her second workout of the day, Alli was shaking. She was unsteady, her muscles so fatigued from the workout, she had to sit down. As she sat there on the floor, sweating, shaking, and catching her breath, she started experiencing that same extremely horny urge as last time. Her pussy started to soak through her tights.

She got up and made her way out to her car. As soon as she got the door closed she started rubbing her pussy. As she neared her orgasm, she reached into her tights and started fingering herself. "Ugh, I NEED to cum!" Alli moaned.

And in a matter of moments, she reached that orgasm. She soaked her hand, and her tights. Her whole body shook, and her muscles spasmed. "I need more." she said as she started the car and raced home.

At home I was just finishing up portioning out the cum and cleaning up the mess from doing so. Just the thought of all this muscle building cum caused me to get turned on and shoot another load into the bucket while Alli was off at the gym. After all was said and done, I portioned out 80 8 ounce samples. This was 80 times that Alli could double up on her workouts! Just the thought of Alli being able to cram that much progress into 3 months was making me hard again.

Alli walked in as I was finishing up. She saw all the containers of cum and smiled. "Chad, you have no idea how much more progress I will make on your special cum! Since I recover so fast, I can work my whole body in one workout instead of 2 muscle groups at a time. And then I am completely recovered in an hour so I can go back in there and do another whole body workout. So I am basically getting a full week's worth of workouts done in one day!" And as she finished she flexed her pumped biceps.

I walked up to my pumped up fiance and started feeling her biceps. I could swear they were bigger already. I leaned in and kissed her, and she pressed her muscular thigh against my crotch. I pulled her hard body against mine as we kissed more passionately.

Alli pushed me against the wall and ripped my clothes off. I was so turned on I was hard as steel. She kneeled down and took my cock in her mouth while she pressed my hips against the wall. I couldn't move.

I was approaching orgasm in no time flat, so I focused on my mental training and backed away from the edge. "Alli you are so damn good!"

Then Alli said "I need to fuck, now!" And she stood up. As she stood she grabbed me, bent me over her shoulder, and lifted me up. She carried me to the bedroom, and tossed me on the bed. I turned over just as Alli jumped on top of me.

She quickly straddled me and inserted my cock into her tight, wet pussy. Alli smiled down at me and flexed her inner muscles, hard. The shock was obvious on my face as she flexed her pussy repeatedlly, and then she started fucking me.

I flexed my kegel muscles to make my cock harder, and to push off my release as long as possible. Alli was grunting and moaning with effort which was not helping me. Moments later her first orgasm approached, Alli started shaking, her pussy drooled all over my cock, and then her body stiffened and her pussy clamped down on my cock as she came with a howl!

I tried to roll Alli over onto her back so I could get on top, but I couldn't move her. She had me pinned down. So I ground my hips up into her. As she came down from her orgasm I was already building her up towards her next one. I was grabbing at her muscular ass and fucking up into her as hard as I could. The pleasure overtook her and she collapsed on top of me. This gave me the window I needed to roll us over so I could get on top.

I held her tight and rolled us over, spread her legs out, and fucked her as best as I could. As Alli's head fell back I kissed her neck, felt her huge arms, and then grabbed her breasts, as I fucked her slow and deep.

"You fuck me so good!" Alli moaned. And she wrapped her thick powerful thighs around my waist.

"I'm so close. I am going to cum" I blurted out, the pleasure was overwhelming.

"Give it to me! I love it when you cum in my muscular pussy!" Alli said as she flexed her inner muscles in an attempt to drain my balls.

"Oh fuck!" I spasmed and shot my load into her. Blast after blast I came so hard. And as I came, it triggered another orgasm for Alli. I could feel her pussy clamp down on my cock.

As we came down from our orgasms, I laid next to Alli and caressed her muscular body. Her whole body had a light sheen of sweat to it, and she really did appear bigger already, even though she had only been using the special cum for a day. I thought about how big she could become, and how great the sex would be.

biglegfan3

This story is so fucking erotic and sexy. Awesome work, can't wait to read more. Maybe there is another time jump to see how she has progressed with his special growth-inducing cum?

phil123

Just rereading some chapters. Great again and hoping for a new chapter.

JellyPudding

One of the best stories on this site in my opinion, it's fairly fast paced and gets to the point without much drag... Great, but sadly it is discontinued... But we can cherish what Facelessman has provided us for now.

erocha75

Thanks JellyPudding for bringing this story to my attention. I just finished it. It is absolutely awesome. So well paced, so hot, the relationship between our 2 main characters so lovingly depicted, so well balanced, somehow they successfully/believably manage to not  move into the whole dominance/submission trope. Allison is magnificent. It is a shame that it has been left unfinished. I can only hope that sometime in the near future the autor comes back and finishes it.

cjunk012

Is there etiquette for continuing someone's story? Would I just need to make a new thread?

fitgirlfanguy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is there etiquette for continuing someone's story? Would I just need to make a new thread?
I don't know that there's an established etiquette, but while some authors might openly welcome the 'collaboration', others might not.  Also consider that many authors create their content to sell (ie earn money), might not appreciate the hijack.  You might consider trying to reach out to the original author to ask what they're cool with.  One option might be to create a 'spinoff' of sorts, with a reworked title such as Developing Together The Sequel, or Part 2, and be sure to acknowledge the original author and their work in your introduction. 

phil123

Just rereading and thing Allison would be over 24" bis and Chat over 15" lenght. Would be happy to get an update.

srielley

Great story with solid characters and an intriguing plot. I wish you would continue this story.