Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583155 Posts in 74635 Topics by 30339 Members - Latest Member: DanMeyer June 17, 2024, 10:45:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Developing together.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Developing together.  (Read 47694 times)

Offline Facelessman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Developing together.
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2021, 09:38:53 pm »
So now he starts going to the gym…..

What's your problem?

Offline dontomec

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    90%
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2021, 10:47:49 pm »
Great story! Karma given - i really enjoy this

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2021, 04:49:26 am »
As always, Faceless, as author it is your story and you are the boss of it.  As always, Faceless, if someone wants a different they are free to write or commission that story to be written. 

It is not uncommon here for readers to try to gently push authors to modify plots through comments.  Wookie doesn't mean offense.  (Myself, I think it is best to keep plot suggestions to myself unless either an author asks for some or the author gets stuck for a 3+ weeks.  But sometimes I slip too.) 

Our authors are our forum's treasures, and I think we readers can agree that we treasure them. 

Faceless, I have an idea of where you *might* be going, and it is a better path than the obvious.  But if your plot is not that, then it is an even better plot again, because it is even more unexpected!

Faceless, your pacing is incredible, always progressing, but never progressing so fast you skip over opportunities to develop your story and its characters.  Only a fraction of amateur authors are able to take the great time and effort to really develop the plot and characters fully, keep us going, keep us readers guessing. 

Keep going!!!  Write your story your way.  Tease us and surprise us all you want! 

And don't every give up writing fiction, if not here, then somewhere else!  You are very good at it. 

And we all appreciate the time and effort you are putting into creating this story for us.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2021, 05:14:52 am »
Faceless no harm was meant. I was/am that man. It took a number of failed relationships for me to admit my love of female muscle to a partner.  Sure I encouraged them to come to the gym with me. Only recently have I admitted it to a partner. She now struts at the gym, teasing me with her PBs. In fact she is flexing at home as part of her foreplay.  She wants me to go the gym with her so she can show off her hard work with me next to her.  She would see it as a negative if she went to gym and I did not.  We push each other and seek to “Develop Together”. That’s why the story rang true to me. 

Offline Facelessman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2021, 05:46:37 am »
Chapter 7

We are approaching the one year mark since Alli has been going to the gym and hitting the weights 5 nights a week. And it shows. She is becoming the woman of my muscle fetish dreams.

Alli has the physique of an off-season fitness model. Obvious muscle tone everywhere, but her body fat percentage is high enough that she is not super ripped, and still has some curves and her breasts are full.

She has visible traps, nice shoulders with some size and width to them. Her arms have serious size and definition. She won’t let me measure, but she is 5’2” and I would guess her biceps are 13” or 14” around. Her pecs are getting thick and you can see a line down the center into her cleavage. And her back has become pretty wide with thick lats.

She isn’t ripped so her abs are not super defined, but you can see a hint of a 6-pack, and her waist has trimmed down to about 28” if I had to guess. But her legs are where Alli has really excelled. Her thighs are massive, with some definition so you can see some separation in her quads, and the size of her quads is starting to make her knees look small. And then her calves are getting big and hard as well. Again, she won’t let me measure, but I would guess her calves are 16” around.

When we are home together I have a hard time keeping my hands off of her solid body, and she really enjoys the attention. We have sex a lot. Actually Alli’s sex drive has gone through the roof and even with my muscle fetish, she is the one that initiates sex most times. We have sex at least 3 times a day, and while it is seriously amazing, I am starting to have problems keeping up with her sex drive and endurance in bed.

I feel her body. I tease her. I get her really worked up. We have the most amazing sex. But during sex, she flexes those inner kegel muscles and I nearly always cum instantly. Her inner pussy muscles are getting strong enough now that I can feel their grip. And they are strong enough that when I cum, she can usually use them to squeeze me back to life for another round. She is becoming my dream.

One night in particular, Alli came home from the gym, and she was still covered in sweat. I was watching TV as she came into the room. We said our hellos and kissed, she was so damn sexy all pumped up and sweaty. I mentioned to her how built she was getting, and she grabbed the bulge in my shorts and said “thanks babe, now it is time for some cardio. Follow me to the bedroom.” and she gave me a squeeze.

As she walked away, calves bulging, thighs filling her shorts, and her firm ass wiggling, I got so hard. I got up and went after her.

She was already taking her clothes off when I got into our bedroom. Her body was incredible. The definition was showing, her muscles were getting bigger. She was a fitness model come to life, and she was mine!

I walked up behind her and grabbed her traps as I started kissing her neck. As she reached behind her for my cock, I slid my hands down her muscular arms. She tensed her triceps for me and I was in awe at their size and definition.

I grabbed her breasts and pulled her against me. She moaned. Then I ran my hands down her abs and started teasing her clit. I could feel her shake with pleasure as her pussy got wet.

I quickly took my shirt off, and slid my shorts off, then pulled her against me again. My hard cock pressed against the small of her back. I could feel her hard ass against my hips. “MMMMM, I love how much I turn you on.” Alli moaned.

Alli ground her hard ass against me while I rubbed her clit and kissed her traps. “Alli, I love you and what you have done for me… for us. Your body is simply amazing and I want to worship every part of you.” I whispered in her ear.

Alli was turned on by my praise “just wait. I am going to get so much more muscular. I want to get HUGE!”

And as she finished that sentence Alli spun around and looked at me with hunger in her eyes. She grabbed my cock and walked me backwards to the bed. Then as we got to the bed she shoved me onto it with a pretty good amount of force.

Then she said “I need that cock inside me now. And I need a good fucking, so try to last more than 30 seconds sweetie.”

That last comment hurt my ego a bit, but it had truth to it. When it comes to my fiance's sexy, muscular body, and what she can do with that strong, tight pussy. I can’t last long.

Allison climbed up on the bed, swung a muscular leg over me so she was straddling me. She grabbed my cock and slid it into her tight, wet, pussy. Then in one smooth, slow movement, she slid all the way down onto me. Now I am not super well equipped, probably average and about 6” or so. But when she does that slow slide and inserts all of me into her tight pussy, I feel like I am a foot long, it is that good. I grabbed onto her firm thighs as she sat down onto me and moaned.

Allison put her hands on my chest, and wiggled around a bit like she was adjusting, and then she flexed her abs hard and squeezed her inner muscles around my cock.  I was in shock! I could feel her grab onto me as if she was using her hand to squeeze my cock..

Alli could see the surprised look on my face “you like that huh? I have been training my kegels extra hard lately. The stronger these muscles get, the more powerful my orgasms get.” And then she squeezed me again.

“My god, Alli! You are incredible! How am I supposed to last longer when all that squeezing you can do is going to make me cum.” I said as I could feel the semen churning in my balls already.

Alli gave me an evil grin and flexed her abs and squeezed her pussy, over and over. Little grunts escaped her mouth as she squeezed harder and harder.

“Alli, stop, or I’m going to cum!” I exclaimed. Not wanting this to end already.

“I know.” she grunted. “Cum in my muscular pussy without even doing one thrust.” She grunted again. “Do it and get it over with so you hopefully last longer next round.” she grunted again.

“Oh fuck this is so damn hot!” I shouted. “I’m going to cum already!”

One last squeeze from her pussy and I exploded into her. It was a powerful orgasm. I was shaking as I shot spurt after spurt into her. I came without a single stroke.

Alli looked down at me with a smile “I hope you are ready for round two.”

Alli lifted her arms and flexed her biceps.  They were not huge, but there was a mound on top of each arm as she flexed. I reached up and felt her biceps and they were solid. Alli extended her arms and flexed again while I had my hands on her biceps. I could feel the muscles working under my hands, it was so sexy.

Alli smiled as I could feel her squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles. Feeling her biceps and now experiencing that inner squeeze was starting to make me hard again. “Oh, I can feel you growing inside me.” Alli said with another squeeze of her kegels.

I slid my hands down to her lats and she flared them for me. Again, she was not as big as a bodybuilder yet, but she was building some size. She had some lats and the start of a v taper. Then I fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples, and Alli moaned with pleasure.

Next I slid my hands down her back and grabbed her firm ass cheeks. Alli flexed her glutes as I had my hands on them and her ass hardened even more. There was no give anymore when she was flexing. While I was being impressed by her glute development, Alli looked down at me, smiled, and squeezed me with her kegels again.  I was fully aroused again.

Alli said “mmmmm, feels like someone is ready for round two.”

As she said this she put her hands on my chest and started riding my cock. She was already seriously wet and her tight pussy felt so good. I kept my hands on her ass and felt it flex as she ground up and down on my cock.

Alli leaned down and kissed me long and deep as she started to bounce harder and faster on my cock. “Your cock feels so good in my strong pussy.” she said as she rode me with an energy, a need, a hunger.

Allis' pussy was dripping wet, and she was moaning, as she sped up some more. I knew her orgasm was coming soon and I was trying to hold out. Her pussy was getting tighter as she got close to orgasm. She said with a grunt “I’m so close. Stay hard for me. I need this orgasm.”

I was shaking, trying not to come. My balls ached, I needed release. Watching my fit fiance fucking me so hard, feeling her firm muscular body on top of me as she approached orgasm, was driving me insane.

I tried to put her over the edge with some sex talk while I pinched her nipples “Alli, fuck me with your muscular body. Grind that tight pussy on my steel hard cock. You are so fucking hot, I can barely keep myself from cumming. You are my amazing, fit, sexy, fiance. Now cum for me.”

The added stimulus from the sexy talk and the attention to her sensitive nipples, sent Alli over the edge. She shouted “FFUUUUUCCK I’M CUMMING!”

As she reached her orgasm, her body spasmed hard, and her pussy clamped down on my cock. Over and over, she spasmed and clamped down on my cock with her inner muscles.

While she was cumming I started fucking up into her as fast as I could to help give her the best possible orgasm, and to set mine off. “I’m going to cum for you Alli!”

Even though she was still shaking, Alli quickly hopped off my cock and slid it deep down her throat just as I was starting to cum. I shook as I sprayed cum deep into her throat. Spurt after spurt, I could hear her gulping it down.

And when I was all done, she licked me clean and said with a smile “I need your protein.”
Alli laid down next to me and placed her hand on my chest. We kissed. And then she started kissing me with a little more passion, and placed her muscular leg on my legs. She turned me towards her and kissed me deeper as she was getting more turned on.

I asked “what are you doing sweetie? I don’t think I can go three rounds.”

She said “Chad, I’m sorry to say this, but I think you need to start working out, and improving your endurance. I need more out of you.” and she emphasized this statement as she reached for my cock and gave it a squeeze.

“I’m sorry sweetie, but you know I’m not really much of a gym person.” I said with shame.

Alli saw my face and knew she might have said something that hurt my feelings. So she added to her statement “I didn’t mean it in a bad way sweetie. The sex is amazing, and I am fine with things the way they are. I was simply suggesting that you go to the gym and also work on your endurance in bed. Because if you did it would take our amazing sex to a whole new level. Wouldn’t that be incredible?”

As she said this, she teased me with a bicep flex. And then she tensed her thick quads. And somehow, for the third time tonight, I started getting hard again…..

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2021, 03:34:19 am »
I love this type of fmg story. Reminds me of one of the classics from The Sabre, "Muscle Sex"

Can't wait for more!

Offline Layingthelawe@gmail.com

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2021, 05:05:05 am »
Hot stuff.
Will look forward to more

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2021, 08:46:19 am »
This is progressing just like I like it. K+!

Offline 1dave100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2021, 09:10:34 am »
Really like how this is progressing!  Karma!

Online Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2021, 11:16:17 am »
Nice! Each character is pushing each other to new heights!

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2021, 01:16:53 am »
She'll definitely wear him out if he doesn't do something about his endurance. She's getting too hot for him to handle anyway, the way he's on a hair trigger at all times. I'm kinda envious of his life though.

Offline Facelessman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2021, 03:05:42 am »
Thank you for the compliments.  I really appreciate it

Chapter 8

We are now at the 18 month mark in Allisons muscle building journey. She has not missed a single workout. 5 days a week, for 18 months she has slaved away in the gym. Making gains in muscle mass and strength. Just thinking about her dedication, and all the muscle she has built, turns me on.

Alli is now at the point where she is a bit too muscular for bikini classes, and more muscular than fitness models that you see on Insta****. But she isn’t quite as big as the physique competitors out there.

Her body fat percentage is getting lower. Alli isn’t ripped to the point where you can see every little bit of shredded muscle, but there is serious definition showing up, and some veins are visible. She has built traps, nice full delts, and hard peaked biceps that measure about 15”. Her breasts have gone down in size to a C cup, but they are still pretty firm and there are thick pecs beneath them. Her lats have grown and her back has thickened with lots of muscle, she has developed a very well defined 6 pack that she loves to show off, and she has tightened her waist up to 27”. Her legs have always been her strong point, and this is still no different. She has massive and defined 27” quads, and seriously muscular 17” calves, and she is always wearing something that highlights her power packed legs which drives me wild.

Normally I would masturbate to fantasies like this, but Alli has forbidden me from masturbating. She said I can’t keep up with her sex drive, and until I can, I can only please myself when we have sex. This isn’t so bad because she is basically my muscle fantasy come to life, so when we have sex multiple times a day, I am fulfilling those fantasies I used to masturbate to.

One night while we were eating dinner Alli looked like she had something on her mind. So I asked “hey Alli, what's wrong. You look like there is something bothering you.”

“Well” Alli started “I don’t know how to approach this.” She paused. “The more muscle I build, the more supercharged my sex drive becomes. And you can’t keep up.”

“Oh…” I said, with a sad look.

“See, and this is why I don’t talk about it.  I don’t want to make you feel bad. You are equipped enough for me, and you know how to use it. You are very good in bed.” she said with a smile. “But ever since I have built all this muscle, and my sex drive has gone through the roof, I need sex more often than you can deliver. It’s not you, it’s me.”

My eyes widened in shock “we have sex 2 times a day. When we have sex, you make me cum 2-3 times. I can’t even count the number of times you cum. And you are saying you need more sex than that?”

“Yeah, I masturbate several times a day in between our love making sessions.” Alli said with a slight look of embarrassment. “My muscular body needs almost constant attention.” And as she said that she raised her arms and flexed her biceps.

“Ok, you built your body for me.  What would you like me to do for you? I’m not really much for gyms, but I will do whatever it takes to satisfy you. I’ll workout. I’ll do anything.” I said as I grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes.

Alli looked at me, clearly ashamed about what she was going to say “I need more sex, and I wish you could last longer in bed. You don’t need to build big muscles, I just wish you could last longer.” She paused and looked away. “I can’t believe I said that. Please don’t hate me. I’m sorry.”

I gripped her hands tighter. “It’s ok.  I asked you for this. You have built your body into my muscle dream. I get hard just thinking about you. I asked you to become something you weren’t, and now I am not good enough to satisfy you.  You did this for me, and now it is only right that I improve myself for you.”

Alli looked up at me and smiled “seriously? You aren’t upset or anything?”

“Upset? Never. I just need to get to work. I want to get better at lasting longer so I can give you more pleasure.” I said as I started getting an erection.

That same night I hopped online and started researching how to make my cock bigger, and how to last longer in bed. I had to sift through all sorts of garbage and gimmicks but I eventually found some information that looked legitimate.

My cock growth, and sexual endurance training was going to be handled with three processes. For physical enlargement and improvement, I planned to use a penis pump and do kegel exercises. I also did lots of research and found some vitamins that will help with libido and size increases. As for endurance, I found a series of meditation and mental exercises that will help me last longer and control myself better.

Chapter 8.5

I did research for nearly a week before I pulled the trigger on the pump and the vitamins. But I started the kegels, meditation, and mental exercises right away.  I spent 2 hours a day while Alli was at the gym, working on my kegels, meditating, and then doing my mental training, and even after just 2 weeks of training I was starting to see some improvements.

First off, I could already last more than a minute inside Alli’s amazing, muscular pussy. I started having more powerful orgasms. When I came I could see the look of surprise on her face as my seed shot out hard against the back of her throat. And finally, I started to be able to go 3 rounds consistently, or sometimes even 4 rounds, when we made love.

It was clear to me that kegels, and the meditation and mental work was going to help. Even after 2 weeks there have been some improvements. But I was skeptical about the pump and the vitamins. I finally received them from overseas and got started with them right away.

Before using the penis pump, I took some measurements so I could track progress and see if this really works.  I got myself hard and measured 6.25” long, and almost 1.5” wide, or about 4.5” in circumference when I wrapped the tape around it. Not bad, but my wife needed more.

I felt silly as I put the pump on and started using it. Pulled a vacuum on my cock. It was uncomfortable, but I did it and followed the instructions to the letter.  Then when I was done I took some of the vitamins I bought.

The next morning my cock was sore but it was a good pain. Almost like the pain from a good workout. I went about my day and the pain faded. I looked forward to doing this work. To improve for my fiance. Today I did some more research on penis enlargement and found another exercise to add to my routine.

That evening I added jelqing to my workout.  I do the jelqing to stretch my cock out and tear the tissues at a microscopic level. Then I thought the logic would be to pump afterwards, to enhance the tears. I want results as fast as I can get them.

The combination of kegels, jelqing, pumping, meditation, mental exercises, and vitamins, was working.  I don’t know what part was working and what part wasn’t, so I just did it all.  Every day, for 2 hours.

Now, after 4 weeks of kegels, and the mental stuff, and 2 weeks of jelqing and pumping, I could measure results. I was now 6.75” long so I gained a half an inch. And I was maybe another quarter inch bigger in circumference, at 4.75” around. These gains don’t sound like much, but I haven’t even been doing everything for a month yet.

The coolest thing about the mental part of this work was I was developing a little more control over my cock. So as I stood there in front of a mirror after I took my measurements, I tried one of the things I was learning.

I thought real hard about my fiance and her muscular body. And I thought about how much I want to please her. I willed my cock to get hard like if Alli were sucking on it. And sure enough, without touching it, my cock rose to attention and got seriously hard.

Then I really focussed. My goal was to see if I could go soft again on command. This part was harder, but as I focussed on going soft, and lasting longer, it started to work. I was still semi-erect, but I was deflating.  I got even a little softer. And eventually I went soft.

I smiled at myself in the mirror, knowing I was gaining control over my cock. And thinking about how much Alli will love this.

Offline quick

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2021, 07:15:14 am »
Might be the best active story on here.  Great work.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2021, 01:57:55 pm »
I like getting inside of Chad's thoughts since mine would pretty much be the same. I would certainly be willing to help out with Alli's problem. You know, fill in now and then. I like the direction and cannot wait for All I to grow more.

Offline Facelessman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2021, 06:02:10 pm »
I did a little more writing to stay ahead of the story, so here is another chapter.

Chapter 9

Alli came home from the gym just as I was finishing my little cock test so I was still standing there in front of the mirror, naked. She came into our room, paused, then a huge smile spread across her face.

“Oh, look at my sexy fiance standing there, ready for me.” she said as she flexed her muscular quads. “I hope your training has been going well, Chad. Because I need you… now.” As she walked up and grabbed my cock that was already hard again.

“It has been going great Alli. I have gained a half inch in length and just a bit of girth. And my kegel training and meditation has helped me last a little longer.” I said proudly.

“I know, stud. You have been able to go longer than a minute when I flex my pussy around your cock. And that is impressive considering I have added weights to my kegel training.” she said as she walked me towards the bed, still holding onto my cock.

I leaned in and kissed Alli, put my hands on her meaty delts, as I walked backwards towards the bed. She was moaning already and started stroking my cock. “Oh, you can get harder than you used to.” she said.

“I am flexing my kegels.” I said with a smile.

Alli pushed me onto the bed and quickly slid off her workout tights. She hopped on the bed and straddled me. “Sounds like we need to have a kegel battle.”

She put one hand on my chest, and grabbed my cock with the other then quickly slid it into her sopping wet pussy. “Holy shit Chad, you always feel so good inside me.” she said with a moan.

“You are so tight!” I shouted.

“That's nothing.” Alli said. “That is how tight I am all the time now. I am that muscular inside.” And as she said that she gave my cock a squeeze.

I could really feel her squeeze my cock now. It felt like she was gripping it with her hand. She squeezed over and over again. Little grunts and ab flexes with each squeeze. I could already feel the cum churning in my balls, so I had to concentrate on my mental training to last longer.

I looked into Allis eyes as I flexed my kegels and made my cock extra hard. “Your pussy feels so good, Alli. I love how tight it is, and I especially love how you can squeeze me. But lets see how my training has helped.”

Alli smiled and started riding my cock. “Oh fuck, Chad. I can feel that you are harder now. But can you last?” She said with a squeeze of her pussy and an evil grin.

After only a few strokes on my improved cock, Alli was already going wild. Then just a couple minutes in she moaned “I’m going to cum already.”

She started fucking me a little faster and then she spasmed wildly and her pussy clamped down on my cock as she came.

I pushed her off of me in the middle of her orgasm before she made me cum. I backed off from the edge of orgasm and got my head back in the game. While she was still laying on her back, I got on top and slid my cock into her again.  As I fucked her slow and steady, she started twitching again and she wrapped her muscular legs around me. While I was fucking her she flexed her biceps for me. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips as I kept fucking her slow and steady. This passionate sex was such a change compared to the hot and fast fucks we normally do.

Alli then started caressing my arms and body and moaned “Chad, you are so good at pleasing me. Sex feels so amazing with you.” And she flexed her pussy.

I didn’t know how much longer I could last, so I started speeding up, and fucking her harder. Alli screamed “Oh fuck me, Chad!” as I started pounding her.

“I’m so close. I can’t last long” I grunted as I kept on fucking her.

“Come with me, Chad” she said as she approached another orgasm.

“FUUUCK!!!” Alli screamed as her pussy clamped down on my cock again.

I quickly pulled out and I sprayed my cum all over her. The first rope shot up and hit her right in the face. The second rope landed on her tits. The third and fourth shots landed on her abs. I leaned forward so my cock was over her abs and kept coming on her. I must have let out 8 shots of cum. Alli was covered in my seed.

As we came down from our orgasm, Alli started licking up my cum “mmmm, I need protein to fuel my gains.” she said, and she flexed her biceps for me.

I focused on my mental training and flexed my kegels a couple times and my cock started to rise again. I smiled at Alli “I am up for round two already.”

Alli pushed me onto my back and straddled me. Sitting on my thighs she flexed for me. First she bounced her pecs for me. Then she flexed her abs. And finally she showed off her biceps. “Look at my stud, hard again already because of my muscular body."

Alli grabbed onto my hard cock and started stroking it. I felt her solid thighs and muscular ass while she pleased me. I focused and kept myself from getting too close to orgasm, but making sure I was rock hard.

Alli turned around and impaled herself on my cock in reverse cowgirl position. This was the perfect position for worshipping her powerful ass, and thighs. She sat all the way down on my cock and enjoyed how I filled her up. She flexed her kegels around my cock as I caressed her legs and ass. I flexed my kegels in time with her and it seemed to help me from getting overwhelmed with pleasure.

I started pumping up into her and Alli moaned. Then she leaned back and placed her hands on either side of me.  She looked up at the ceiling and moaned louder as I fucked her. As our passion built up, I wrapped my arms around her, and pulled her down against me. Then I rolled us over so Alli was face down and I was on top. I got up and Alli propped her ass up in the air and wiggled it for me. I grabbed her hard ass with need, and slid my cock into her tight pussy from behind.

Alli tightened her kegels hard this time. I could tell she was nearing orgasm. She grunted every time I slid my cock into her. “Oh fuck, Chad, you are so fucking good.” she said as I started fucking her harder.

Then Alli started backing up against me. I was on top, but she started fucking me. She was moaning and grunting like a mad woman. “I’m gonna cum, Chad. I’m gonna cum!”

Shortly after she said that, she started jerking and spasming as she reached a powerful orgasm. I had my hands on her ass when she came and I could feel it clench and relax throughout her orgasm. It was so fucking hot to feel her muscles at work. That and her vagina clenching around my cock, was leading me to my own orgasm.

I kept on fucking Alli as she came down from her orgasm.  And once she was done with her orgasm she slid off of my cock and pushed me onto my back. Then she mounted my face, grabbed my cock, and started giving me a blowjob.

I started licking Alli’s dripping wet pussy, and flicking her clit with my tongue. She moaned while she had my cock in her mouth. I grabbed onto her solid, muscular ass as we continued to pleasure each other. I could hear Alli slurping as she slid my cock all the way into her mouth repeatedly.

I had to focus on my training to keep from coming. I wanted to last at least until I could give her another orgasm. As I focussed on temporarily avoiding my orgasm I slid two fingers into Alli’s tight pussy and rubbed her clit with my thumb. This heightened level of stimulation drove her wild. She popped her head up and shouted “YES! Keep that up. I am going to cum so hard!”

I rubbed Alli’s g-spot with my fingers while she squeezed them with her pussy. And I rubbed her clit harder and faster with my thumb. She started shaking and her pussy started dripping on my face.

Alli shouted “Fuck yes! I’m gonna cum!”

And as she said that she started grunting, and humping my face. And a gush of fluid spewed out of her pussy and onto my face. I continued to lick her clit as she came down from her orgasm.

After Alli recovered from her powerful orgasm she hopped off of me. She was sweating and she looked at me in awe “OMG, Chad, your training is working. You are an amazing lover. But now it is time for you to cum.”

As I laid on my back, Alli picked up my legs and stood on her knees behind them, with one leg resting on each side of her muscular upper body, she grabbed my cock and slid it into her pussy, in the amazon position.

My eyes widened in awe “OMG Alli, you are a muscle goddess come to life. Fuck me!”

Alli wrapped her muscular arms around my thighs and started fucking me. OMG she was fucking me! She would tighten her kegels and vary her speed, it was sexual overload! I tried to focus and last as long as I could, but her strong pussy, and her amazing physique were just too much for me. Alli grunted as she fucked me harder. Her hard body slapping against me. Then she stopped while I was all the way inside her. She tightened her pussy and then she suddenly was able to somehow alternate her inner and outer pussy muscles. It was almost like she was pumping me, but she wasn’t moving!

“Holy shit, Alli! How are you doing this? I am going to cum so hard!” I shouted as my orgasm quickly approached.

Alli replied “Cum for me, Chad. You did such an amazing job pleasing me, now it is your turn to experience all the pleasure I can give you. Explode inside me.”

Her words were the last straw. I couldn’t hold out anymore. I exploded so hard. Shot after shot, it was like a fire hose going off inside my fiance's muscular pussy. Alli looked at me with surprise “Holy shit, Chad. I can feel you spurt into me with a lot of force! Could your kegel exercises strengthen the muscles that you use to cum as well?”

I sprayed so much cum into Alli that it started seeping out around my cock. And when Alli got off of me, my cum poured out of her pussy. We were both amazed at the amount that came out.

Alli set my legs down, and laid next to me in bed. We were both tired and fell asleep in minutes.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Developing together.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View