Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Developing together.

Started by Facelessman, December 09, 2021, 10:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quick

Incredible.  Always look forward to the next installment.

quick

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Japagreipe

Very hot. Can't wait for her to grow even bigger. It's good that he made some improvements as well.

phil123

Now the both have the goal of growing and getting better and better.
+k

Facelessman

Thank you all for the kind words.


Chapter 10

Allison has been lifting weights 5 days a week, every week, for 2 years now. The gains she has made are incredible. She is becoming my muscular dream, and she is showing no signs of slowing down. Alli has told me she enjoys the strength, and the look of all the muscle she has built and she wants to get as big as she possibly can.

She is bigger than a physique competitor now. 5'2" and about 165 pounds if I had to guess. She won't tell me. Alli is by no means ready for competition, but her body fat has dropped a little more. You can see some veins, and some striations here and there, and you can see her 6 pack abs. But her face is still holding onto some fat reserves, and she still has C cup breasts.

Her traps are getting big and meaty, and her delts are solid and oh so wide. Her pecs are nice and thick, and she can bounce them and control them very well. And there is a nice deep crevasse between then when she flexes that I love to fuck. Her peaked biceps are 16.5" when she flexes them, and her lats have widened out even further giving her an amazing v taper. You can clearly see the separation in her massive 28" thighs, her ass is solid and round, and her calves are astounding, measuring 18".

Alli has purchased more clothes. Most of her clothing now is stretchy and / or shows off a lot of skin. She loves showing off her legs for me because she knows I am a leg and calf man. And trust me, when she dresses up to show off her legs, I have a hard time keeping my hands off of her.

And I have been doing my training every day for 6 months now. I have been working my kegel muscles, I have been jelqing, using a penis pump, and doing some mental training to help control my erection and prevent orgasm.  I am now 8" long so I gained 1.25" inches in length. And I am another inch bigger in circumference, at 5.75" around. I was amazed at what all this work was doing for me. But at the same time, I was spending 2 hours every day working out my cock, so results should be expected.

I could get hard, instantly, for Alli anytime I wanted to, and also control my release. And I could consistently go for 5 or 6 rounds. Before I couldn't get hard anymore.  There was a slight problem though. The more muscular Alli got, the more her sex drive increased. I wasn't getting very far ahead of the curve, and even though I could give her so many orgasms during the 5 or 6 times I could get hard, she still wanted more.

It didn't help that she was still training her kegels. Ally walked around with a lead bar in her pussy all day. She could work her kegels to let the 5 pound bar slide part way out, and then she could draw it back in, without touching it.

I was under strict orders to stay soft and not play with myself. The only time I could touch myself was during my 2 hours of training every day, and when I was with her. And when I was doing my cock workouts I was not allowed to cum, no matter how bad I needed to.  This helped a little bit, but I still needed to stay harder longer, and get harder more times, to satisfy the ever growing needs of my fiance.

I started looking for drugs that might help me. I found this one drug that promised bigger, harder erections that would last all night. Reviews were very positive so I ordered a small sample bottle.

When I got the pills a week later I read the directions. Take one pill every morning, erections should be harder and last at least 3 hours. So the next morning I popped a pill and went about my day.

That first day I didn't really notice a difference. Same performance, which is not bad. I was just hoping for more.

The next day I popped another pill. By that afternoon I was fully erect all the time. My cock wouldn't go down. And it was throbbing and steel hard. It hurt it was so hard.

But the side effect was interesting.  My balls had also increased in size, and they were seriously blue. They ached.

My wife got home from the gym and I was sitting on the couch icing my cock and balls. Alli approached me with a worried look on her face "did you hurt yourself doing your exercises?"

"No. I took these pills to help last longer and now it's like I have to cum so hard I hurt." I said with a moan.

Alli smiled and stood up. She slowly started taking her clothes off. Keep eye contact with me. Once she was naked she started flexing with a double bicep pose.

"Let me see if Dr Alli can help you." She said as she did a lat spread and then flexed her huge quads for me.

The soreness in my balls increased, and my cock hurt even more as she turned me on. I had to take my shorts off. When I pulled my shorts off we both gasped! My cock was covered in veins, was twitching to my heartbeat, and had to be 10" long, 2" longer than normal. And my balls were blue, but they were also very swollen. They must have doubled in size. I could barely hold them in one hand.

After our initial gasp, Alli got down on her knees in front of me, a look of hunger in her eyes. She said "Chad, it looks like your cock hit the weights. It is so vascular!"

She slowly reached out to touch my cock. She tapped on it and it didn't move. It was as hard as granite. Allis jaw fell open a bit "it's time for me to worship you, stud."

Alli spit on her hand and wrapped it around my cock. She could feel my heartbeat in it. My huge cock literally pulsed with power. I reached down and put my hand on her bicep as she slowly stroked my cock. I loved feeling her bicep swell as she stroked me.

Then Alli gently cradled my huge aching balls in her other hand and started licking them, while she continued to stroke my cock.  "I still can't believe how hard you are!" Alli exclaimed "Your cock doesn't bend, and I can't squeeze it at all."

Seeing and feeling Alli worship my superhuman cock and insanely full balls was driving me crazy. "This feels so good. It's like fireworks are going off in my head. I am going to explode at any moment." I said as I was panting and starting to sweat.

Alli smiled up at Chad "so Dr Alli has almost got you on the road to recovery, huh?"

She spit in her hand again, grabbed onto my cock and started stroking hard and fast. The pleasure coursing through me was unimaginable. And then I approached that point. "Alli, get ready. I'm going to cum!"

I grunted in a bit of pain as my orgasm hit me. And the first blast of cum hit Alli in the face like a super soaker. That first blast hit her in the face so hard she flinched as the cum splashed off of her face and onto my legs and the floor.

As she was recovering, the second and third shots went over her head and hit the TV on the other side of the living room.

I continued to cum like a fire hose. The fourth and fifth blasts hit the ceiling. Then Alli wanted more so she aimed my cock at her again. 6 more massive blasts hit her. She aimed a couple at her breasts, two more at her face, one on her abs as she was standing up, and the last one landed on one of her huge quads.

As I finished cumming, I passed out. Alli was looking around the room in amazement. She was completely covered in cum, but to see a puddle of it at her feet, the TV that was 14 feet away was covered, and even the ceiling had cum dripping from it, this blew her mind. Then she turned back to me to see that I had passed out.  My cock was still granite hard, and covered in veins.

Alli scooped me up and carried me up to our room, then went back downstairs to clean up.

phil123

As he already uses some help of pills, she can get some roids.
Great chapter again.

wowser1016

This is really a hot story and I am loving it! I cannot wait for her to get bigger just to see what she will be capable of. K+!

Facelessman

Thank you again for the compliments.

I'm running out of written work, so I'll add some more when I can.

Chapter 11

As Alli worked on cleaning up the mess, she really got thinking about how they have developed as a couple. Emotionally, and physically they have made great improvements. The things they do for each other.

It got Alli thinking more about when they would get married. A topic they would need to discuss. They have been engaged a few months now, wedding talks should be happening. She smiled.

As she was cleaning the TV, and thinking about Chad, she got a glimpse of her naked muscular body reflected on the screen. She could see her biceps dancing as she wiped the screen. Her abs were taught and defined. And her legs were thick and powerful. She finished wiping the screen off, dropped the cloth, and started flexing for her viewing pleasure.

"I'm so glad I have built this body" Alli thought to herself. "I love the power, and my sex appeal. And Chad's fetish is fulfilled. I am his dream woman."

She started getting wet because of these thoughts, and the wonderful views in the TV reflections, so she decided to go upstairs to check on Chad. He had been up there for about an hour now.

Alli headed upstairs and down the hall. Then slowly entered their room. Her mouth dropped open in surprise as soon as she looked over at her fiance. He was still passed out, sleeping, but his cock was still rock hard, overinflated, and covered in veins, like he was still ready for sex.

She approached slowly, crawled into bed next to her fiance. Then gave him a nudge to see if he would wake up. Chad was still out cold.

Chad's cock wiggled and some precum oozed out of the tip. Almost as if it could sense a woman was nearby. Alli stared in awe and desire as she put a hand around it and gave it a squeeze. That cock was hard as steel, she couldn't dent it.

She could feel Chad's heartbeat in his cock, there was so much blood coursing through it. And as she squeezed, more precum oozed out. She got her hand wet and started stroking. Alli looked down as she was stroking and saw that Chad's balls were full and blue again, she bet he was in need of release.

The muscular woman got up, straddled her fiance's legs, bent down and slid that huge vascular cock into her mouth. The precum tasted great as she stimulated the head with her tongue, and stroked him.

Alli cupped his huge, full balls as she started to bob her head further down onto his cock. She could tell she was getting him close because Chad's balls clenched up closer to the shaft, and she could feel the shaft swell just a bit in her mouth.

Then suddenly it happened. Chad, still passed out, went off like a geyser. Alli was overwhelmed by the amount of cum that came out, but she did her best to keep up and swallow it. By the third blast she was falling behind and her mouth was filling up. By the fifth blast Alli's checks started to puff out, struggling to hold all the cum. And the seventh shot actually blew back out her nose because there was no room for it. Alli panicked and got Chad's cock out of her mouth and while she was still swallowing what had backed up in her mouth, two more blasts hit her in the chest.

"Oh my god" Alli said out loud as she sat back a bit. Her stomach full of cum, and her chest also covered in it.  She rubbed the cum into her pecs and abs with a sigh. But when she looked up and saw that Chad was still hard as steel, she smiled and fingered her wet pussy.

phil123

Training is everything. More training and both will get bigger and better.

wowser1016

My kind of woman. Chad better wake up soon he is missing out on a lot of fun.

TaleTitan


big easy

This story is FANTASTIC! Keep it up  :clap:

nbunited21

Yeah I agree with everyone else.  I definitely look forward to each chapter. 

Facelessman

Thank you so much.  I have been reading FMG stories for maybe 25-28 years now. I finally wanted to give it a shot. So I am really glad everyone is enjoying it.


Chapter 12

I slowly came to and as I'd did I noticed I was being shaken, and I felt a lot of pleasure. I picked up my head to see my fiance riding my cock, covered in sweat, and cum. I was covered in cum. And our bed was covered in cum.

Alli was extremely fit, it took a lot of effort to get her as sweaty as she was. She was shaking and mumbling "it won't get soft" as she fucked me.

I sat up a bit and touched Alli on her arm to get her attention. "Alli, what's going on?"

Alli looked up in shock "Chad! I came home and your cock was huge and you had painful blue balls, remember? Well I gave you a blowjob and you passed out and exploded all over the living room." Alli stopped riding me and rested with my cock still inside her as she continued explaining "when I was done cleaning up I checked on you and you were still hard. So I gave you another blowjob. But your cock wouldn't go soft! I have made you cum 10 times now and you are still hard!"

I looked around at all the cum again "this is crazy! I took a pill that was supposed to help me last longer.... I didn't realize it would make me bigger, make me cum more, and keep me hard.  I wonder how long this will last?"

"Well you have been out for 8 hours and you are still hard as steel" Alli said as she squeezed me with her kegels. "I can't seem to get you to go soft. But the weirdest thing is I am not getting tired either. I can just keep on going and going." And with that last comment Alli started riding me again.

Alli pushed me back onto the bed, rested her hands on my chest and started fucking me a little harder. I couldn't believe how tight she felt.

"Alli, you feel so tight!" I explained as I felt her muscular arms.

"Well, my pussy muscles do make me tighter, but right now you are also extra big from those pills, see?" She got up off of me and let me watch her stroke my cock. It was still extra big at about 10", full of veins, and super hard. And the crazy thing is I have cum 11 times and my cock is still just as big and hard as when we started, 8 hours ago.

Alli flexed a bicep for me. And as she flexed she licked cum off of her hard muscles. All while stroking me with the other hand.

"Are you ready to cum again?" Alli asked me as she inserted me back into her tight pussy. She sat all the way down onto me and flexed her kegels as hard as she could. She was grunting with effort. It was so damn sexy.

I started fucking up into her as she squeezed me. I couldn't make sense of all the pleasure I was feeling.  4 strokes and I was going to cum!

"Alli, I'm going to explode!" I grunted.

Alli got up off my cock and said "watch this." And as I came she kept stroking me and let me shoot into the air.  Blast after blast rocketed out of my cock and hit the ceiling. 5 shots plastered the ceiling. Then Alli leaned in and let the next 3 blasts hit her in the chest and abs. And the final 4 blasts she leaned in and swallowed.

"I feel kind of woozy again." I said. Can we get some sleep?

Alli laid down and I spooned with her. We were covered in cum. Hell the whole room was coated in cum, but we fell asleep anyways. I was still hard as a rock.


Chapter 13

After we spent the next day cleaning up we noticed that my cock and balls went back to normal. So we figured that the pills affected me for about 24 hours or so.

Once we were done cleaning up, Alli took off for the gym. Even though we worked away cleaning all day, she still wanted to get her gym session in.

While Alli was out I did my cock workout. Kegels, jelqing, and my mediation.

Ally got back from the gym and she was horny as hell "Chad, I need you to fuck me, NOW"

I walked up to Alli, started kissing her and feeling her muscular body. She ripped my shorts off, pushed me to the ground, ripped her shorts off, and started fucking me!

She was grunting and moaning while she fucked me like she was possessed. And within about 2 minutes she came hard.

Alli got up and walked away "thanks sweetie, I needed that.  Don't worry, I'll please you later. I just needed your cock for a minute."

I got up with a hard cock and a confused look on my face. "Ok, I guess."

As Alli showered I made dinner. She got done in the shower and I finished cooked, so we sat down together and had a nice meal.

Alli was eating faster and more food than normal. I asked her if she was ok.

"I'm better than ever. Something strange happened today. I had a killer leg workout, and as usual I could barely walk out to my car. The weird thing though is by the time I got home I was fine. Like I had recovered already. I was just super horny and extra hungry."

"Interesting" I said. "Did you do anything differe with your training?"

"Alli shook her head "nope. I hit those weights just as hard as I always do. And I was weak coming out of the gym."

Their eyes lit up at the same time. And they each said in unison "maybe it was all that cum?"

phil123

With al the protein from his cum she will grow much better.

Facelessman

Chapter 14

After dinner Alli grabbed her gym bag.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

With a flex of her quads, she said "I'm headed back to the gym. I'm going to test this special cum theory. I just trained my legs, and I'm already recovered and ready for more, so that's exactly what I'm going to do. Hit these legs again!"

I grabbed her ass and kissed her goodbye, then thought to myself "well then maybe I should do another cock workout."

At the gym Alli was an animal. She hit the weights hard, and got a couple extra reps in each set, or was able to add a little weight to the bar. It really was like she got a leg workout in, recovered a few days, and then worked legs again, except it all happened in one day. Alli loved the idea of being able to make gains in half the time, the problem was how were they going to handle sperm delivery. Chad took that pill and suffered with blue balls all day, then it took two full days of sex and cleaning up the mess for him to return to normal.

"I wonder if we can store the extra cum?" Alli almost said that out loud, she was that excited about the idea. "Then Chad could take a pill once or twice a week, and I can have cum to drink every day!"

By the time Alli was done with leg day number 2 she was so horny that she was starting to soak through her shorts. And it didn't help that she had an insane pump going so the shorts were that much tighter.

She went out to her car on wobbly legs. She really had a great workout. She got in her car and immediately started rubbing herself. In less than a minute Alli reached a powerful, leg shaking orgasm.

I was startled when Alli entered the house. She entered kind of quickly, and I could see how pumped her legs were.  Then I saw her wet crotch, and gulped.

Alli didn't say a word. She didn't have to. She walked up to me with hunger in her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her, my cock already hard.

I got down on my knees, pulled her shorts down, and then dove in. I sucked on her clit, flicked it rapidly with my tongue, all while running my hands up and down her pumped up legs.

I grabbed her ass as I put more effort into the oral pleasure I was giving her. I could feel her huge legs shake as I licked.

"OMG! I'm going to cum!" Alli shouted.

As Alli came her legs went weak. I helped her to the floor as she had her orgasm. It was so sexy watching her shake and her eyes roll as she enjoyed her orgasm.

As she was going through her orgasm, I took my clothes off and stroked my huge cock. And as Alli came down from her orgasm I slid my cock all the way into her, nice and slow. I could feel her inner muscles still spasming a bit. I started pumping in and out, slow long strokes. Damn she was so tight.

Alli wrapped her pumped up legs around my waste as I fucked her. I felt her solid legs as I reached down to kiss her. We both started moaning as we approached orgasm.

Alli wrapped her arms around me and then rolled us over so she was on top. She started fucking me faster while squeezing her kegels. "Chad, you are so good at pleasing me. All I think about is building muscles and fucking you with them."

That statement was so hot, it sent me over the edge. "I'm gonna cum!"

And off I went, pumping shot after shot up into her muscular pussy. And my orgasm triggered her orgasm. Alli started shaking on top of me as I finished my orgasm. Her muscular pussy milking me dry.

I rolled us over onto our sides as Alli came down from her orgasm. I was able to stay hard and stay inside her. Those inner spasms driving me wild. I held her in my arms, and caressed her muscular body. All the hard lumps and bumps turning me on, and my touch making her feel so good.

Alli flexed each muscle as I caressed them. Her delts, then triceps and biceps, as I traced my fingers down her arms. Then she tensed her ass and quad as I slid my hand down her leg and pulled her meaty leg over onto my side.

We started kissing slowly and passionately. Alli started squeezing my cock with her inner muscles. I grabbed her ass and pulled her tight to me. She gripped me tighter and tighter as the passion heated up.

With a grunt Alli forced me on my back with her sitting on my cock. Her hands on my chest as she continued to squeeze me with her kegels.

"Chad, I need you to take more of those pills. They make it so I can work out twice a day instead of once. I will be able to build muscle twice as fast. I will get huge!"

And with that last statement she really squeezed my cock. I was approaching orgasm and she wasn't even stroking, she was just squeezing. So I flexed my kegels and tried to focus.

"But Alli, remember what happened? I was suffering with the need to release, I passed out, and then I pretty much coated our whole bedroom in cum while I was passed out. Are you sure I should be taking those pills?"

Alli pouted and flexed her inner muscles really tight. "But sweetie, in the future I'll please you right away so you don't suffer all day. And I can collect all the extra cum in a container and save it for later." She flexed her biceps and gave his cock another squeeze "I'll get so big with your special cum."

All her talk about building muscle and the kegel squeezes were driving me wild.  "You are going to make me cum!"

At that moment Alli started fucking me hard and fast. Cute little grunts coming from her as she smacked her pelvis against mine, rapidly.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum, Alli" I shouted as she pleased me like only she could.

"Me too!" Alli shouted as she started shaking in orgasm.

I exploded up into her tight pussy as she continued to fuck me.

"I'll try taking those pills, Alli. I look forward to seeing what happens." Chad said while catching his breath.