⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Does your wife/gf/so lift/bodybuild?

Started by kraka3, February 26, 2010, 07:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kraka3

I've always wondered if the guys here are actually with women who are into the lifestyle.

If your wife/gf/so/whatever does lift/bodybuild, tell us about it? Maybe some best lifts, placings in shows, whatever.

Any women on this board could fill out the poll thinking of themselves, I guess!

Kraka


kraka3

Interesting that all the women are either really serious or don't train at all...no one's doing it halfway.

Hope to hear from more of you guys (and girls).

Krak

kraka3

I'm surprised to see a vote for cardio bunny-ship on this forum!

Krak

kraka3

Interesting to me that only 35% percent of our users are with people who are serious about training. I would have thought it would be more. Is anyone else surprised, or does that sound about like what you'd expect?

asianfitnessfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting to me that only 35% percent of our users are with people who are serious about training. I would have thought it would be more. Is anyone else surprised, or does that sound about like what you'd expect?

For one thing, there are only 20 responses so far.  But I find this interesting too.  

I think it is hard for a lot of guys to announce that they prefer muscular women.  Since they do not publicly articulate the preference, they do not necessarily become involved with fit women.  This boils down to the concept of ambition and discipline-- rare things, unfortunately.  Most women are not physical specimens, and neither are most men.  If you get involved with a woman who likes to eat chocolates and watch TV, no amount of hoping and dreaming will change her attitude to become more ambitious.

Also, this is strongly connected to the male's attitude and behavior.  It takes a certain ambition, discipline, education, and dedication to manage one's time, diet, and priorities to accomplish *anything* above average.  Women who are accomplished (whether in fitness, playing an instrument, business, or whatever) will want a guy who shares the concept of ambition, dedication, etc.  Women do not expect perfection, but they do want a man who "walks like he talks."

A lot of men are prone to sitting around and dreaming online instead of going where the action is.  If you want a woman who is a business executive, for example, then you won't meet her at your local dive bar, and you'd better be prepared to know something about how the world works.  On the same lines, if you want a woman who is serious about fitness then you'll most likely meet her... in the gym, in a dance studio, or at a race, or hiking, etc.  

In short, finding the fit "dream woman" involves more about developing yourself than it does about "finding" her.  

zippygeorge

My wife is more into her Cardio but that does give her muscles (albeit smaller ones) and strength. She knows that I'm into L & C and admire her muscles and will often use it during 'sexy time'.

She can lift me in many ways and is currently trying to get strong enough to 'crucifix' lift me (like some of the Lusa girls do) - the problem being that I weigh over 200lbs!!!

Strangely though - I don't admit my fondness of L & C to any of my friends.

funtimefranky104

i have to keep training so i can lift the wife not the wife lift me

kraka3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My wife is more into her Cardio but that does give her muscles (albeit smaller ones) and strength. She knows that I'm into L & C and admire her muscles and will often use it during 'sexy time'.

She can lift me in many ways and is currently trying to get strong enough to 'crucifix' lift me (like some of the Lusa girls do) - the problem being that I weigh over 200lbs!!!

Strangely though - I don't admit my fondness of L & C to any of my friends.

Ha, I don't think it's all that strange that you don't admit it. I've started telling people I'm into fit, jacked women, but I don't think they quite understand the extent to which I mean it. I haven't told anyone but my wife and one friend I met through these boards that I'm into FBB porn--even people I would otherwise talk about this stuff. I'm "coming out" gradually. But I guess as my wife gets bigger, it'll be obvious!

Krak

chevyc20

my wife is a personal trainer... works out constantly too.. cardio and weights....I was happy to hear the other day a girl at the gym told her she should start doing figure contests... she said shed think about it... but... at least someone is encouraging her besides me... she is pretty buff... she has a pretty good idea that im into it too.... had her flexing for me just yesterday

funtimefranky104

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My wife is more into her Cardio but that does give her muscles (albeit smaller ones) and strength. She knows that I'm into L & C and admire her muscles and will often use it during 'sexy time'.

She can lift me in many ways and is currently trying to get strong enough to 'crucifix' lift me (like some of the Lusa girls do) - the problem being that I weigh over 200lbs!!!

Strangely though - I don't admit my fondness of L & C to any of my friends.
heres your chance to shed some pounds and you have a strong girl on tap  a dream come true

funtimefranky104

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My wife is more into her Cardio but that does give her muscles (albeit smaller ones) and strength. She knows that I'm into L & C and admire her muscles and will often use it during 'sexy time'.

She can lift me in many ways and is currently trying to get strong enough to 'crucifix' lift me (like some of the Lusa girls do) - the problem being that I weigh over 200lbs!!!

Strangely though - I don't admit my fondness of L & C to any of my friends.

Ha, I don't think it's all that strange that you don't admit it. I've started telling people I'm into fit, jacked women, but I don't think they quite understand the extent to which I mean it. I haven't told anyone but my wife and one friend I met through these boards that I'm into FBB porn--even people I would otherwise talk about this stuff. I'm "coming out" gradually. But I guess as my wife gets bigger, it'll be obvious!

Krak
this phrase caught my eye fbb porn ,  what you are really saying is that you like to watch muscular women  but the only porn part  we ever get is a hj  if we are lucky these fbb are dedicated sports women who donate hours in the gym  building thier muscularity to limits for our pleasure and they are def not into porn .  porn is considerably a diff  catalogue the truth is that we have got a minority fetish and the rest are on wat i call catch up so we tend to hide with the subject until pr is made available , good luck with the wife

fbbfanatique

my gf is a bit defined, has nice abs, but no size. would love to see her gain some mass

20abreha20

Iam 5foot5 and my wife is 6foot3
she wheights a lot of more than me.
She does Bodybuilding and the size of her amrs are twice big then my legs...
Sometimes we wrestles just for fun and she got no problem to lift me up or squeeze me.
But its great :D

simpl1

Pretty open about liking buff woman.  Most wouldn't realize to what extent though.  Most friends have said they would like to be with a physically fit woman, maybe get roughed up in bed room by one.  Every woman I've dated I've tried to get into weights.  My wife knows I love fbb's, and will lift for me.  Not serious enough though.  She is extremely strong and can lift me many ways.  Huge feat to be honest considering I'm Closer to 300lbs. than 200lbs. 

arcore23

My girlfriend doesn't compete, but she's so huge.