⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Does your wife/gf/so lift/bodybuild?

Started by kraka3, February 26, 2010, 07:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGETRICEPMAN

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My girlfriend doesn't compete, but she's so huge.

How about some pictures of her?


bygee162

My wife was naturally strong and did not really need to lift weights though she did for a short while. Living on a farm meant that the yard work was gym enough for her. She knew I was into L & C but just between us and she enjoyed obliging me. Memories.

asianfitnessfan

I have heard questions like this a lot, so I started a thread for this kind of thing:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

K+ for the conversation.

BigSubNYC

My love for FBB's is sexual.  I admire them for going against the grain and being who they are.  I also can appreciate the hard work that they put in.  As well as the level of discipline it took for them to transform their bodies over several years.  But in my everyday life I enjoy a more feminine woman.  Definitely no cardio bunny but a woman with a little meat on her bones and natural feminine curves.  I just have a submissive streak and that is where the FBB comes into play



john540

...uses pink dumbells...

Ahahahah!  :D Pink dumbells!  ;D  ;D






...but sadly it's true!   :'(

ryulord09

shes a cardio princess i perfer her that way i do like fbb's but my wife is already stronger than me not that i care it would just be odd married to an fbb i would support it if she wanted to be an fbb though

asianfitnessfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
shes a cardio princess i perfer her that way i do like fbb's but my wife is already stronger than me not that i care it would just be odd married to an fbb i would support it if she wanted to be an fbb though

Most men who like muscular bodies are perfectly happy to be with a cardio princess.  The FBB's we see in contests and photosets are appear that way for only a very brief time.  Strength and athleticism are sexy, and come in many forms.  A contest-ready bodybuilder is only one of those forms.

bygee162

My wife is very stockily built and was naturally strong when she was younger. She took delight in throwing me over her shoulders for fun. She started lifting weights in the late eighties with the result that while on holiday in Egypt she pressed me over head in our hotel room. She only intended to try and was amazed as I was at how easily she could press me up. It was a fabulous experience. Those times have gone but linger happily in the memory.