Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for stories similar to this one about a muscular female getting shown up

Started by JoeBozo, August 18, 2021, 04:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeBozo

I'm looking for stories similar to this one about a muscular female who thought she was the biggest ever getting shown up by an even bigger female. Thanks in advance!
https://www.*****japagreipe/art/Hannah-s-Visit-Chapter-1-889067622


JoeBozo


JoeBozo

All Credit goes to Japagreipe on dva

My wife had been on the phone for over an hour now. Whoever was calling, it seemed either important or they were gossiping like crazy. I wasn't in the mood to eavesdrop so I sat on the couch continuing to channel surf. After a few minutes I heard my wife hang up and she was walking back toward the living room.


"Honey...", my wife started.


"Hmm?"


"An old friend from my hometown just called and asked me for a favor?"


"Uhuh?"


"She's starting college in a couple weeks or so and asked if she could stay with us for about a week, until her apartment is ready. Would that be OK?"


"Sure honey. I don't mind. College you say? She's younger then?"


"Yeah. The kid from next door where my parents lived at the time. She was a sweetheart. Used to come over all the time when I had the gym in my parents garage. She really used to look up to me, follow me around in the garage, emulating my workouts. I'd been training a couple years at the time and she was really impressed by my workouts and lifts. She was slim and not very strong, but she kept on doing the same exercises I was, just with much smaller weights or no weights at all. It was cute."


My wife sat next to me and flexed her 19" biceps in front of my face.


"Of course, I wasn't built quite like this back then!", she smiled.


My wife's body never ceased to impress me. She'd been training hard since her teens to build up the body she had now at age 26. 205 pounds of massive female muscle now adorned her impressive body. The arms were the biggest I'd ever seen in real life on a man or a woman.


I'd met her when I was in college. She wasn't a student, but worked at a pub/bar just outside of campus. During the day it was a place to get coffee and delicious sandwiches and during the night it was a semi popular place for college kids to go have a few beers.


She'd caught my eye the very first time I walked into the place. There she was serving beer behind the counter in a shirt with sleeves bulging from her big biceps. Not as big as her biceps was today, but still impressive. After a few weeks of me flirting with her I managed to talk here into a date. The rest as they say is history. We married a couple years ago when I graduated college.


"Well, anyway. I don't mind you having old friends over. When will she be arriving?"


"Friday next week. She'll have about a week and a half to get situated before the school starts. She said she wants to get acquainted with the campus and the town before then. That's why she'd like to come visit before the school starts. Apparently her apartment isn't ready until just a few days before the first day of school."


"OK. That's settled."


I kept looking at my wife's body.


"Maybe we should retire upstairs?", I was already licking my lips.


My wife laughed sweetly and lifted me into her arms and started carrying me upstairs.



A week later


I'd been home from work for about half an hour. My wife and I were sitting on the couch waiting for Hannah, her old neighbor to arrive.


The doorbell rand and we both got up to meet Hannah.


My wife opened the door, and both of our jaws dropped.


Blocking the view outside was a muscular behemoth neither of us had ever seen, nor dreamed of. She had to be about 7' tall in her pumps and must've been half again as wide as my massive wife. She had to duck a bit to get through the door.


"Lauren!", she exclaimed and bent down to hug my wife.


She bent one of her arms behind my wife's back. Grabbed her glutes and picked her up. With one arm! I couldn't believe how easily she lifted my 205 pound wife off the floor. I also couldn't believe how much of my wife's back Hannah's massive arm covered. Her biceps had to be at least 25 inches around, probably more. She didn't seem to be flexing but her arm was pressed against my wife's rock hard back, spreading it out somewhat. Her strong hand was kneading my wife's rock hard glutes as if they were made out of silly putty. I knew from personal experience that my wife's glutes shouldn't feel that soft and squishy.


"Lauren, I've missed you so much. I can't believe it's been eight years since I last saw you!", she enthused. "And look how you've grown!"


She was talking about my wife growing when it looked like my wife was a scrawny little kid pinned against her massive chest. In fact, she kind of made my wife look like she was underdeveloped.


"Hannh bheedh", was the only thing I heard from my wife.


Apparently the behemoth was hugging my wife so tightly between her unreal chest and arm that my wife couldn't breathe. It almost looked like my wife was struggling to push herself free, but her struggles just weren't having any effect at all.


"Oops. Sorry. Sometimes I forget my own strength", Hannah giggled sweetly


She set my wife back down. My wife seemed a little flustered and unsteady on her feet, taking great gulps of air to get her breathing back under control. She was also massaging her glutes like they were hurting, at least a bit.


"Hannah, look at you... you're massive!", my wife exclaimed after getting some precious oxygen back into her lungs.


Hannah smiled proudly at my wife's exclamation.


"Yeah, I grew... and grew... and grew some more!", she beamed proudly


She wasn't flexing. She didn't need to. All here muscles were bulging like crazy anyway. I still had a hard time processing what I was looking at. Slowly getting my brain to function normally after what could be described as visual overload, I decided to introduce myself.


"Hi Hannah. I'm Mark. Lauren's husband", extending my hand in greeting. Half expecting her to crush my fingers into dust.


She took a step closer bent down and gave me a very gentle hug. I sighed in relief after thinking that she'd inadvertently crush my ribs to mush.


"Nice to meet you Mark.", she smiled broadly.


"Do you mind if I use the bathroom? It's been a long trip!", Hannah asked.


After my wife directed Hannah to the bathroom she returned to living room.


My wife and I were staring at each other in disbelief of what we'd just witnessed.


"Huge...", my wife whispered.


I could only nod and wonder if I was dreaming.


We didn't exchange another word while Hannah was in the bathroom. In just a few minutes she returned to the living room.


"It really is great to see you Lauren. You were such a role model and inspiration to me as a kid.", she said with emotion in her voice. Then she bent down and lightly kissed my wife on the forehead.


I still couldn't believe how small my wife looked all of a sudden. She'd been the biggest muscle woman I'd ever seen until this point. At 5'7" she wasn't even that short, though not the tallest woman I'd ever met. But with her bulky muscles she'd always seemed massive compared to other women. Always making other women look scrawny and weak just by her mere presence, even the female bodybuilders. Now she seemed so small and almost fragile standing in Hannah's shadow.


"It's great to see you too Hannah.", my wife uttered in a rather weak voice.


Things calmed down a bit after that. My wife and Hannah exchanging their life stories while sitting on opposite couches. I offered to make us some coffee and sandwiches and left them to their discussion.


Walking to the kitchen I noticed my pants bulging from the raging hard on I had. Hannah would be spending an entire week and a half with us. Things could get... hard. Shaking my head at the situation I started to make the refreshments.


After an hour and a half of discussing with my wife, Hannah suddenly exclaimed: "Lauren. I always used to stand in your shadow as a kid, trying so hard to impress you with my workouts. I adored and looked up to you, while secretly wishing to be just like you when I grew up. I was always over matched by your strength and beauty. I simultaneously adored and envied you."


Sighing she continued: "This might seem like I want to show off, but I really want to impress you. To make you as proud of me as I used to... STILL am of you." After a short hesitation Hannah, pressed on: "Arm wrestle me?"


My wife stared at Hannah for a bit. Looking uncomfortable and extremely unsure of herself. I'd never seen this happen before. My wife was the most self confident person I'd ever met. She never backed down from any physical challenge, ever. But now she looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a freight train that was about to crush Bambi into pulp.


My wife just nodded and we all started clearing away all the cups and plates off of the coffee table. I had a feeling this was not going to go well for my wife. I knew she was strong as an ox. She looked strong, but was in fact even stronger than she looked. But if Hannah was even half as strong as she looked she would massacre my wife in arm wrestling.


Due to their difference in height, Hannah had to move her elbow much further away from the middle of the table than my wife. This would give my wife considerable advantage in leverage. Her elbow was almost directly below her hand whereas Hannah's elbow was about a foot further toward the edge of the table.


My wife grabbed the edge of the coffee table and looked very tense. Hannah just relaxed her other hand on her lap looking very relaxed.


"Would you start us Mark?", my wife asked in a tense voice.


I placed my hand on top of theirs, noting how small my wife's hand looked in Hannah's massive paw. I didn't doubt that if Hannah wished she could cause some serious pain or even injury to my wife's much more delicate hands. I couldn't believe I would ever think of my wife's strong hands as delicate, but that's just how it seemed. My wife had caused some pretty big guys to cry out in pain whenever she was challenged to an arm wrestling match, simply by her grip strength alone, but Hannah was on a whole 'nother level than even those muscle heads.


"3, 2, 1... go", I counted and the match was on.


What happened right away was that my wife went rigid as steel. Her biceps on both arms flared as big as they'd go. She was clearly using her left hand, which was gripping the edge of the coffee table, as help to get any extra leverage into her right arm.


Hannah on the other hand just smiled shyly and still looked relaxed. I didn't see her biceps get much bigger than it already was. Was she already flexed or were my wife's efforts not enough to strain her arm at all? Could she really be that strong? Holding back my wife's best efforts like she was arm wrestling a child?


My wife was now grunting and breathing hard. Some sweat had started to develop on her face and arms. It looked like she was giving it her all. She even started to turn a bit red in the face. But, her all seemed to be for naught. Hannah's arm didn't quiver or even move a millimeter no matter how much effort my wife seemed to pour against it. Here was my muscular wife using a huge portion of her entire body's strength to push against Hannah's single arm, and still it seemed like Hannah's arm was barely registering any push against it at all.


Sighing Hannah finally spoke: "Lauren. I'm going to take you down slowly to the table now, OK?"


Then she very matter of factly proceeded to push my wife's arm, slowly, down to the table, like it was the easiest thing in the world. Like my wife wasn't putting any resistance against her arm whatsoever. It had looked like my wife's arm would snap any second by the incredible strength exerted against her arm by herself not by Hannah.


Letting go of each others hands the difference between my wife and Hannah was just startling. Hannah looked fresh like she'd not exerted any effort at all, while my wife looked like she'd just finished the triathlon, twice. Even my wife's hand looked like Hannah's (gentle?) grip had restricted blood flow, leaving huge white marks where Hannah s fingers had gripped her hand. Other parts looked purplish where blood had been backed up with no way of flowing out.


"Don't be embarrassed Lauren. You have nothing to be ashamed of. You're the strongest person I've ever arm wrestled. I was surprised really. You're way stronger than you look, and you look stronger than anyone I've met before.", Hannah stated almost as if she was extremely proud of my wife.


"Flex your arm for me Lauren", Hannah stated


My wife flexed her now engorged arm as big as I'd ever seen it.


"Very impressive, it must be... what 20 inches around?", Hannah queried


It looked bigger than usual but I doubted it was quite 20 inches. That's when Hannah produced a measuring tape from her pocket and started measuring my wife's arm.


"Nearly 19.5 inches! Very nice!", Hannah exclaimed


Then she set the tape down on the coffee table and proceeded to flex her own arm behind my wife's still flexed arm. My eyes were bulging out of their sockets when I realized how big Hannah's arm really was. The peak of her biceps rose about 2 inches higher than my wife's huge arm and her triceps was still lower down than my wife's by about the same amount. Hannah's freakish arm seemed to be 4" taller in diameter than my wife's hug arm! How freaking huge was that thing around? I was dying to know, but I was afraid to ask her to measure it.


"I know I'm bigger but that doesn't take away from your awesome accomplishments.", Hannah stated matter of factly to my wife.


My wife still seemed a bit out of it, but seemed to start realizing that she was no longer the alpha muscle woman she thought she was. She seemed to accept Hannah's statement as a fact and I think it placated her broken ego somewhat. I think she would have to process this whole ordeal at a later point and come to terms with the fact that Hannah was just way stronger than her. I know my wife had previously thought she must pretty much be the strongest woman on the planet. Her best lifts would challenge even the strongest men on the planet so it had made sense at the time. I knew she benched nearly the same amount as the official mens world record was. So surely there weren't any women stronger than her anywhere in the world? I know that was her reasoning at least. But that was before Hannah walked back into her life.


"I really do want you to be proud of me too.", Hannah said in an almost timid voice.


"I... I am proud of you Hannah. You've come so far. I can't believe that in the past 8 years you've grown from that scrawny little kid into this massive woman. I just have a hard time processing the fact that you're so... enormous and incredibly strong.", my wife started talking.


"I mean. I have pushed myself pretty far and hard in the gym over the years, but it almost seems as if I've been slacking off when compared to you. Not having pushed myself hard enough, not giving it my all.", my wife said almost sadly as if she'd let herself down.


"Oh honey. You haven't been slacking. You look awesome and you're very strong. I just happen to be bit bigger and a bit stronger, that's all", Hannah said


A bit bigger? A bit stronger? That seemed like the understatement of the year if you asked me. I didn't know any of Hannah's measurements at this point, but she outclassed my wife's dimensions in every respect by quite a margin. I couldn't even imagine what amounts of weights she'd be pushing around in the gym. Looking back at the arm wrestling match I'd just witnessed, I was almost afraid to know.


"You know what Lauren? Since I'm gonna be living so much closer to you from now on. What do you say if we start training together again? That way we could motivate each other to be the best we can be?", Hannah's eyes were shining with enthusiasm at the idea.


"Yeah. I think I'd like that very much", my wife said, genuinely interested in the idea.


After a little bit more of lighthearted banter we all decided to call it a night and retired to our respective rooms for the night.


My wife and I didn't talk much that night when finishing our evening routines. I think it also took both of us quite a while to fall asleep after such an eventful evening. I know for a fact that I laid awake for a long long time in bed contemplating what I'd seen and witnessed.

jhunter


JoeBozo

the second chapter is here as well, i hope that you guys have a similar story like this one
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JoeBozo

i have finally found one with a similar scene about halfway through
Undercover by @JohnAubrey
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JoeBozo

there was this story called vitamin SX on © Saradas a while ago, three short parts but good story nonetheless.

-

Vitamin SX - Part 1

Submitted by hiss87 on February 7, 2011 - 9:51pm
The electronic door slid open as a tall and overly strong looking young woman walked in to the main lobby at the Chemitech downtown laboratory. She was wearing what looked like a tight spandex costume that even came complete with its own matching mask and cape. Not another super hero. Tom the security guard thought, as he watched her carefully from behind his cup of coffee.
She walked on over to the averagely built man and looked down at him as she towered at six feet, rather than his five foot eight. "I'm here for a little..." She said before getting cut off by the man pointing to the elevator. He told her that she was looking for the fourth basement level, which she replied with a simple "thanks," as she smiled and walked away.
He made no sudden movements and acted calm and collected before pushing the button for the alarm. If he was right, she would have to be the most muscular person, super and normal alike, that he had ever seen and he didn't dare lie to her. If he made even the slightest attempt to resist this woman, she would surely tear him apart.
The woman, Jessie or Miss Muscle as she is better known, began her descent to the fourth basement level where the company was creating some of its most classified chemical agents. One in particular had caught the eye of the overly muscular woman in particular. Chemitech's latest product was intended to be sold to the US military following its testing phase. Vitamin SX is a tablet that acts as a powerful muscle growth stimulant, but by the looks of things, Jessie would hardly need its effects.
The alarm began to sound throughout the lab a little sooner than she had expected, but it didn't matter she thought, even as a group of armed guards came running down the hallway. Their fight was over in mere seconds, as the woman sent them flying into the nearby walls, and made her way through the building's fourth level corridor.
The next obstacle was the inevitable closing doors that slid down to create mighty steel walls all throughout the narrow passageway. She smirked at the challenge and positioned herself for a sprint, which she did momentarily before hurtling down the corridor bashing through one wall, then another, oh and finally another.
The next and final obstacle was one that she hadn't expected from this company. A single slim, busty blonde bombshell stood in a heroic pose daring the woman to go any further. "At last I meet what could be a challenge." Jessie said as he eyed her advisory making a note of her tight spandex uniform, the thin cape that draped behind her, and the mask that revealed two bright blue eyes that glistened in the artificial lighting.
"I'm sorry miss?" The woman probed making small talk before the inevitable conflict with the much larger woman. "Muscle" Jessie replied smirking and making a double bicep pose that raised the eyebrow of the much smaller woman.
The smaller woman, Melody or Miss Meteora as she was better known, looked over questioningly at Miss Muscle and asked "Are you sure that's the right name for you?" The flexing woman laughed and stuck out her chest proudly. "I'm the biggest and the strongest super heroine there ever was and will be. When I get my hands on those tablets I'll be even bigger and stronger than ever."
Suddenly, Melody's eyes began to shine a bright blue colour, and Miss Muscle wasn't at all feeling her usual self. She felt winded and dizzy as a great transformation occurred. The muscle that the so called Miss Muscle was so proud of seemed a little smaller and softer than it had before. She suddenly lost two inches of height and her formally 500 pound body lost a good 100 pounds of muscle mass, and not to mention her formally proud and overly full double D cups shrunk down to single Ds and then to large Cs.
Miss Muscle shrieked in terror as she felt weak for the first time in her life. "What have you done to me?" She yelled questioningly in a rage filled daze as she tried to get used to her new height and weight.
"Let's just say I took a little of you to make me a whole new me." Miss Meteroa said as she hunched over in pain as her body began to grow and expand with a new 100 pounds of feminine muscle and another two cup sizes. "That was amazing she said as she looked at the now shrunken woman who struggled to fill out her now baggy costume.
Miss Meteora's costume started to tear from the strain, but it wasn't over yet. Miss Muscle readied herself and threw a powerful punch into her enemy's stomach sending her flying across the room. "How dare you do this to me?" She snarled and walked over to the thief as she lay on the cold floor.
The fight was far from over and the still currently larger woman suddenly stopped mid stride and lost another two inches of height and another 100 pounds of mass to go along with her now B cup breasts. Suddenly weakened she stumbled and fell over trying to maintain her balance with a new centre of gravity in a suit that was far too big to fit anymore.
Across the room Miss Meteora got to her feet and lurched forward as her body gained another 100 pounds of muscle and another cup size. "I love the new me, and for that I should thank you." Miss Meteora said smugly as she completely tears free from her suit, leaving only her mask and cape clinging to her newly muscled frame.
This time Miss Muscle struggled to get up and used her powers to pick up a large piece of debris only to find that she couldn't lift it and throw it as she planned. Miss Meteora jokingly lifted it with a grunt of effort and taunted her foe.
Enraged Miss Muscle kicked hard into Miss Mereora's chest and knocked her backwards, but this time it was far less than before. Miss Meteora laughed as she took another helping of Miss so called Muscle's strength, draining her of this time 200 pounds and four inches of height.
"No!" Jessie screamed as she returned to her previously normal human physique, prior to her super evolution. "How could you do this to me?" she cried as she felt weaker than ever and collapsed unconscious onto the floor.
Miss Meteora grew another 200 pounds of mass up to a staggering 550 pounds of female muscle and fronting her new set of G cup breasts. She struck the same double bicep pose that her new friend had previously and thought aloud. "Don't you just think this looks so much better on me?"
She then picked up the shrunken woman and carted her off through the door clearly marked as the human testing area. The last words that could be heard were those of Miss Meteora as she said with Jessie under one arm and closing the door behind her. "Thanks for volunteering for the human trials of Vitamin SX."

To Be Continued...

-

Vitamin SX - Part 2

Submitted by hiss87 on February 14, 2011 - 12:12am
The light flickered and Jessie regained consciousness, lying on a simple bed surrounded by nothing but four walls and a toilet. Prison, was the only word she could use to describe it as she rose and looked down at her shrunken physique, still expecting there to be rippling muscles bulging from her frame.
She sighed when she saw nothing but the build of an average female and banged on the heavy set steel door that separated her from what she expected was the outside world. A familiar face peered through a glass panel and smiled, it couldn't be that man, but it was in fact Tom the security guard from upstairs standing there inches from her.
He taunted her from behind the glass before the now gigantic Miss Meteora tapped him gently on his shoulder and leaned over to glare through the glass. "You're going to like it here subject 6", she said through the intercom system, while looking down to a file of research notes, skimming over her newest volunteers data.
"It appears your heightened level of regeneration has awoken you early, but that's okay I suppose. Oh and just as a friendly reminder; if you cause any trouble or try to escape I will drain you again and again until you're reduced to skin and bones." Miss Meteora warned and walked away, rubbing her temples and leaving Tom to give Jessie the rest of the details.
Tom explained that the drug was in fact in its human testing phase and that she will be isolated from the other five volunteers to train her body and test the extent of the new drug before it is made commercial. If everything went smoothly he promised that she would be returned to the outside once more.
The sound of a lock clicking sounded behind Jessie and another heavy set door raised open and led to an adjacent room. She followed Toms command and walked into the new room to find a plain steel chair at a plain steel table, which had a small dinning tray rested atop with a glass of water and a small container of six identical capsules.
Presuming these were the pills she was looking for in the first place, Jessie gulped down the medicine and waited for further instructions. But they weren't given, instead she felt a little tingly all over, and she suddenly started to fill up with a generous 60 pounds of female muscle. Much to her delight she looked at her newly muscled physique and remembered the feeling of growing stronger, like when she first started to mutate last year on her birthday.
Jessie was only given a mere moment to explore her new muscles when another door opened to what now felt like an ever expanding maze of heavily fortified compartments. Inside the next room was a gym, like the one she frequented down the road from her small apartment. She instantly got to work and began pumping herself up with a whole body workout that left her drained but strangely satisfied. Instead of staggering back to her room she instantly began feeling better as her heightened regeneration started to kick in. Something was wrong, Jessie thought and then her body began to tremble momentarily before then exploding with another 60 pounds of mass.
"What a rush!" She screamed and completed another workout, much to the concern of the onlooking Miss Meteroa as she watched from behind her laptop in her office. "That woman's incredible." Melody thought aloud as she ingested some pain killers and went back to her work, noticing that Jessie had gained another 60 pounds and tiredly returned to her room.
The next day was the same as the first, a now steady routine was forming and had Jessie wake up and go to her morning workout where she swallowed down another six tablets and grew another 60 pounds. After working out another double full body workout she had gained another 120 pounds and was feeling much like her old super self again.
It was soon time to make an escape she thought as she passed out on her bed once more. The third day is when she heard a knock on one of the adjacent walls, and heard someone trying to whisper to her. "Hey!" the woman's voice said before then asking "how long have you been here?" Astonished to hear another person's voice she rushed to where the sound came from.
"It's my third day here but I need to get out." Jessie said probing to see if this woman could perhaps be a potential ally. "I'm known as Miss Muscle" Jessie introduced herself. "I'm called Valkyria" She said wanting to know the master plan as she herself wanted to escape after having being here for about the same time as Jessie.
"I'm going to break out after taking the morning's dose of vitamins. I should be big enough to rip the door off its hindges. What about you?" Jessie asked expecting the other woman to be far bigger than her. "I'm subject five and about 300 pounds." She said rather proudly, but knew that she was far too small to break out on her own.
The two women on queue went to take their morning's dose of Vitamin SX as was planned and then returned to their rooms, much to the unexpected gaze of Miss Meteora who called them to both go on with their usual routine as she had expected. Miss Muscle grew another 60 pounds of mass and felt better than ever, as she glanced down at her 520 pound body.
Putting all her weight and strength behind it, Miss Muscle punched the heavy set door off its hinges, and stepped out into the corridor. Turning to her right she then ripped the door off Valkyria's room to find a tanned and well-muscled red haired woman trembling as she gained another 50 pounds of mass, rounding her build off at 350 pounds.
After regaining her composure Valkyria looked up and was absolutely shocked at how big and muscular her new friend looked. They nodded in unison and ran toward the end of the hall tearing the doors off the other four rooms as they went, and freed the other women.
The six newly muscle bound women of all different shapes and sizes, ran towards the elevator only to have a squad of armed guards step out of the lift and open fire in their direction. Subjects one, three and four fell as they were gunned down unexpectedly by the well-armed men.
The other three women continued fighting and beat them to a pulp, smashing them into walls and throwing them back down the corridor. Miss Muscle and Valkyria helped the much smaller woman of 260 pounds into the lift and rode it up to the lobby only to find a very angry Miss Meteora awaiting their arrival with a look of sheer hatred sewn across her face.

To Be Continued...

-

Vitamin SX - Part 3

Submitted by hiss87 on February 22, 2011 - 9:56pm
The Chemitech building's lobby had been cleared of all personnel and is now very quiet and empty; much like the prison cells had been down below the surface. Miss Meteora stood, a lone figure, with a look of sheer rage clearly evident on her face. This was going to be a tough fight, thought Miss Muscle, eyeing her foe from across the room, and estimating her chances of success.
It wasn't certain if she would win or not, considering Miss Meteora won last time without even throw a single punch. But something seemed different, perhaps it was the way she stood there in a powerful stance, head now dwarfed by valleys of rippling muscle, or maybe it was just her mind playing tricks on her.
"I warned you of what would happen if you tried to escape!" Miss Meteora bellowed through the great entrance hall. It was true that Miss Muscle, like the others, had been warned, but even so she knew that she would more than likely be disposed of if she hadn't escaped.
"It appears that your new pills have given me back my strength, and now I'm going to defeat you this time." Miss Muscle said readying herself for combat. The two women ran at each other, fists raised and collided in the middle with a terrible crash, as each woman punched each other right in the face, and begun fighting with great force.
With the other two women fighting, the smallest of Miss Muscle's companions, kicked the Valkyria's legs out from under her. With a great thud she fell to the floor and looked up shocked at her acquaintances betrayal. "I'm called Shadow." The smaller women said before moving with great speed, darting backwards, away from the fallen woman. Valkyria got to her feet and quickly readied herself to fight.
"Cheap tricks aside girl, I'm going to kick your arse!" She yelled taking a swing, but hitting nothing but air. The smaller woman darting low and hitting her in the abs. She wasn't however making as great an impact as she would have liked and was caught momentarily off guard. This time Valkyria brought her hands down on Shadow's shoulder blade, smashing the woman into the hard floor.
Across the room it seemed as though Miss Meteora had the upper hand and battered Miss Muscle with strength great enough to easily crush the very walls around them, which she did in the process of attacking her enemy. Dodging her foes attack Miss Muscle turned the tables as she kneed Miss Meteora in the stomach, winding her, and then back handing her with an audible crack. "You're not going to beat me this time, she said readying another strike, which landed in the form of a great uppercut, knocking Melody off her feet and through a nearby table.
Across the room Valkyria was beating the smaller woman senseless, before becoming over confident and stepped backwards, regaining her breath. Shadow also darted back but instead of regaining her breath she instead sent a series of fast attacks at Valkyria, who at this point was winning.
Caught off guard the smaller woman managed to attack her from two sides as she zipped around and around, kicking, punching, and elbowing every way that she could. Valkyria fell too her knees in pain and exhaustion, but just as she looked up for what she expected could be her last time, she saw her friend Miss Muscle grab the runt by the neck and lift her off her feet.
Valkyria collapsed on the floor, unconscious but still breathing, and Miss Muscle easily took care of the fast moving menace as she knocked her out in one mighty punch to the gut. Dropping her and turning around to face her bitch of an opponent, she saw a familiar glow emanating from Miss Meteora's eyes.
"Like hell I'm going to let you do this!" Miss Muscle screamed as she ran across the room with a fist cocked ready to deck her. But unfortunately she didn't make it in time and she felt the familiar drain begin to occur once more.
"It didn't have to be this way." Miss Meteora said watching her enemy begin to slow and then stagger. Miss Muscle began to deflate before her very eyes as she lost a good 100 pounds of muscle. Miss Meteora drank in the strength growing another 100 pounds and loving the feeling.
The second wave of transfer began, but this time greater than the last, dropping Miss Muscle to her knees as she lost 200 pounds of mass and beginning to shrink down to 220 pounds, some 40 pounds smaller than the woman she had just defeated. But something this time was wrong.
Miss Meteora now standing at 850 pounds had reached her limit, she didn't even know she had one, and much to her dismay the headache that she had since her first drain of Miss Muscles strength grew and grew until it was unbearable. Clasping her head on both sides she cried out in pain.
Miss Muscle was still uncoordinated and feeling extremely weak, looked up at the towering hulk before her and was shocked. "I want that muscle." She said aloud and was promptly given her wish.
It appears that Miss Meteora had taken in too much energy and her body rejected it, shooting out pound after pound of mass, as she rapidly deflated from her full 850 pounds down to her previous 550 pounds, and then to her original 150 pounds. But it did not end there. Miss Meteora continued to shrink losing so much mass in fact that she deflated down to 90 pounds of muscle, some 60 pounds less than when she started and was now skin and bones lying on the floor.
In the middle of the room Miss Muscle got to her feet and felt like she had never before. Her 220 pound frame literally burst with muscle as she inflated gaining mass on top of mass, rapidly bringing her up to a hulking 980 pounds. He stared bewilderedly at her hands that were so dwarfed by her meaty forearms and now H cup breasts that she didn't seem to notice the biceps that bulged so much that she could barely bend her arms at all.
"What happened?" Said Miss Meteora weakly as she lay, defeated by her on greed. "No it couldn't have..." She trailed off, looking up at a woman that was now so grotesquely beautiful in the way that Miss Muscle stood devoured by muscle to the point that she was struggling to stand under her own weight paired with her current level of exhaustion.
Miss Muscle carried Valkyria out of the building in time but wasn't fast enough to save the other two as the building lost its structural integrity and collapsed leaving no evidence of today's events as the two women walked off in search of someplace to hide and recover from their ordeal.

The End!

Japagreipe

Hi,

Thanks for bringing attention to my story. I'm not making any promises, but I've been toying with some ideas for a continuation to Hannah's Visit. Hopefully with the help of some divine inspiration, I might have something in the coming months.

JoeBozo

just wanted to bump this forum in case anyone knows any stories similar to this one. there was another one i found that i have to look for

JoeBozo

found it, it's sick and sicker. the one where the guy has a muscular girlfriend who gets massively shown up by the guy's sister
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
this one sort've too where one girl progresses much faster than another
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jdrabbit1


Jdrabbit1

I can think of 2.  One was with a massive female bodybuilder.  I think her name was Giganta.

The other was "brat-ceps"

Jdrabbit1


winterwolff

Thanks guys for the story shout outs. I wrote a third story (My Wife's Struggle With Teen Violetnce) but it didn't seem to get much traction, but now that I know people are looking for these types of stories I am continuing it, there are a lot more chapters. 

Sick and Sicker (Remastered) A Halloween horror about a little sister: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brat-ceps: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My Wife's Struggle With Teen Violetnce: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login