Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for stories similar to this one about a muscular female getting shown up

Started by JoeBozo, August 18, 2021, 04:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Japagreipe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks guys for the story shout outs. I wrote a third story (My Wife's Struggle With Teen Violetnce) but it didn't seem to get much traction, but now that I know people are looking for these types of stories I am continuing it, there are a lot more chapters. 

Sick and Sicker (Remastered) A Halloween horror about a little sister: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brat-ceps: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My Wife's Struggle With Teen Violetnce: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The last chapter of Brat-ceps is something that I read over and over periodically. The way the mother has been hyped up, but gets shown up by the Russian teen, is just so delicious. The build up of the arm wrestling match and the description of the participants really get my heart racing. I've been hoping for a continuation for a long time. Master level stuff in my book. Sick and Sicker is equally awesome. I'd completely missed that third story, which I'm going to read immediately after this. My sincere thanks for all the epic stories you've written Winterwolf!


Digital Garden


Japagreipe

Hi,

Hannah's visit was indeed originally posted here on Saradas. I'm always glad to hear people liked it.